It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Yep, nothing at all - I'm disappointed that AJ couldn't have come up with better.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
He did say that there would be some things posted this morning that would give us a "big idea" of what this was about, not that the whole story would be posted. Why post the whole thing when he can watch his number of listeners take off?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

I just saw a video on Alex Jones website that was so screwed up, it puts anything Alex says again, ever, in the 'Suspect' category. Man, how poorly edited the video was to make people says things they didnt actually say, is just appalling.

What I really find funny about THIS video, is that he actually didnt tell us anything at all. Its like a normal OP foretelling us of some impending doom from someone who told someone something about the very near future "But I cant reveal my source or show the evidence" type of post. You know the ones Im talking about. They require no shred of evidence, no proof and no source and must be taken on the OP's word!

Alex Jones is a fringe Lunatic.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
as alex stated he would give hints here and there but wouldnt actually reveal who or what untill his announment on the show so despite all ur guesses, we wont know until then.

the charlie sheen interview is awesome if you havent looked at it i implore you to look at it. i didnt know you could give the president a mouth full like that without being arrested for something... im sure he only got away with it cause hes charlie sheen. ive always liked charlie sheen, hes a funny as hell actor but now i had no idea he thought outside the box like the rest of us. *high five* charlie sheen rules

as for alex jones himself, it was him who opened my eyes inthe first place and why im even on ATS or think outside the box in the first place, otherwise id still be a dumbass...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
He did say that there would be some things posted this morning that would give us a "big idea" of what this was about, not that the whole story would be posted. Why post the whole thing when he can watch his number of listeners take off?

You're right. But, even if he does open another investigation, no prosecutions will come of it. What's the point then?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

You're right. But, even if he does open another investigation, no prosecutions will come of it. What's the point then?

yeah, lets all give up and go home, what's the point in anything, why bother?

all hail ubercynic

link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
"plausible denialbility" as an option for Pres Obama has been publicly removed.

Exactly.
should Obama refuse to order a new investigation after this presentation of evidence; he is an accessory-after-the-fact.

The President has just been thoroughly briefed.

link   
reply to post by Deianera

I remember Alex was trying to debate Rothschild about global warming, and Alex said something like "the polar ice caps are melting in Mars so that proves it's a fraud not connected to pollution." Then Rothschild said "that's because Mars is closer to the sun, my friend."

Everybody knows Earth is closer to the sun than Mars.

Pwned!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
AJ said specifically that the whole story was not going to be revealed prior to the show. I'm still trying to figure out if this Charlie Sheen interview is real or ficticious. I mean, seriously, why would Obama do a 20-minute interview with Charlie Sheen?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well Charlie did an admirable job of "putting it out there"...on deaf ears though...

If this was it...big Nothingburger...without relish even... :shk:

Let's hope this was just filler...buying time for something bigger later...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

why would it be fictitous... no reason for it to be. i bet obama did it thinkin it was going to be a #s and giggles interview and sheen nailed him good..

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullhorn
AJ said specifically that the whole story was not going to be revealed prior to the show. I'm still trying to figure out if this Charlie Sheen interview is real or ficticious. I mean, seriously, why would Obama do a 20-minute interview with Charlie Sheen?

That's what I'm thinking also. Some of the questions are slightly WOAH... I'm finding it hard to believe that this is real. Especially since Obama met him about 9/11, I mean wtf does the president care what Charlie Sheen knows??

Guess I'll have fun trying to find out what time his show starts. Why can't America just have ONE time for every state!? Good old GMT

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Funny how PBO doesn't know the days it took for the JFK and Pearl Harbor equerries to start (no reason why he should know the exact days), Yet when asked about the Cuba False Flag Op, The Prez suddenly knows the exact details!

If he new this because he'd prepared for questions about 911, wouldn't the JKF and Pearl Harbor details have been just as pertinent to remember?

I wonder if he's given cause to become particularly familiar with the Cuba False Flag Op?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Well Charlie did an admirable job of "putting it out there"...on deaf ears though...

If this was it...big Nothingburger...without relish even... :shk:

Let's hope this was just filler...buying time for something bigger later...

This is the risk you take when you use the "teaser lead" that the networks all use on news stories. They almost always dissapoint.

Hey, my thought is if you got somthing to say...just say it!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It's funny how Charlie treats Obama like this innocent little puppy that is surrounded by evil doers party. As if Obama is not part of that party.

He has been the very example of what is wrong with the current powers. The fact of ignoring facts and forgetting about what happened yesterday. How can you rely on someone who's main goal is to hide the past and shun everyone who brings it up. How is change supposed to happen with this attitude. How can Charlie even stay calm in front of such a closed minded hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The Charlie Sheen interview with Obama is incredible - I couldn't quite believe it was for real....almost like reading a movie script. Gotta give Obama credit - he's smooth. Can you imagine the babbling mess that Bush would have made of that

Anyway, I think it was pretty impressive. If that's the big news then I won't be too surprised or disappointed. Getting 20 mins to drill the Prez on 9/11 it a big deal.

link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Which has just reminded me of History Channels Ad's for that missing link thing. "It could change everything we know...." Everyone thought it was aliens haha. Why can't they just say Look we have this, we'll show it on this date.

link   
reply to post by broli

I don't know, but that's why he's interviewing the president and you're not. lol

link   
I think this could be a build up to somthing bigger later on, after all we were promised a big announcement on the Alex Jones show complete with special guest appearance.

Inmho handing some documents over to Obama in a 20 min interview is not exactly a big announcement!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

If Obama didn't know Charlie's position on 9/11 beforehand his guys really do have a problem with vetting people.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join