It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of ATS Must Move to Denver Now!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Move to Denver? have you nott seen/read about the Denver International Airport underground base conspiracy?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

But Denver is only 563 miles away from Yellowstone.

Nice avatar by the way.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

pluckys cool, always w/ the heads up and sweet avatars.
but i don't know about Denver plucky, i heard they have some pretty cold winters. wouldn't hawaii be better for the months as we aproach?
snf for plucky.

sometimes you get those religious pamphlets in your mail or on your
front door. they'll say something like," how will you
survive, the end of the world"? it struck me for the first time out of the countless times i've heard that question. ya know what? i won't.niether will they. niether will you. nor shall anybody survive the end of the world.

for it to be the end of the world.it has to be the end of everything in it.
oxymoron! how will you survive the end of the world?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Denver? no thanks, the air is way thin up there (mile high and all), Move to west Texas, Nothing here at all, Not even an interstate where I live (an we are the size of Killeen/Ft Hood. Easy to spot the NWO coming and harder to get troops into the area.

we have a whole lot of nothing other then a Military Cyber traing center, so your PC gets scanned every 20 seconds or so, no big deal. with nothing Better to do we could devote more time to ATS

No snow here, but it gets hot, so clothes would be optional in the summer and winter days are only cold till about noon

Fedex only shows up here once a week so you wont get bothered by outside influences

Sure we run out of things, like tattoo ink, hair spray, and wine, but Never beer and Coke is local, and we have Lots and lots of red clay here, you can make your own dishes, it rains only 30 days a year, so solar is a good way to go.

Just bring Plenty of sunscreen, and guns are NORMAL here

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Actually, In The Stand everyone moves to Boulder, not Denver.

-------------------

Is there a SINGLE reason of why we should move to Denver? and if you have proof of a coming apocalypse, what the hell are you doing wasting your time here? you should be out getting drunk and breaking things, because after reading your posts for so long I doubt you would be much interested in trying to achieve nirvana or something similar.

---------

The only reason we should be out of big cities, and denver is a HUGE city, is because of the spread of the flu in the coming months, and we all know that half the worlds population died this year from the swine flu already.....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yes I agree, I would love to move back to Colorado. However since it is so close to Cheyenne Mountain; Denver would get vaporized. You also forget there are alot of missle silos northeast of Denver and Cheyenne, Wyo isnt that far (90 something miles).

You could always run to the High Country: but Respect it or they will find your frozen corpse in the Spring.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why not Honalulu???? or Cozumel??? or Cabo ??? No, its always somewhere where its cold and snowy.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Too cold.
I made a vow long ago to never live any place so cold that you can die if you get stuck outside in the winter.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Cold Shmold!

Makes one hardy and puts hair on your chest!(to keep warm)

Not good if your female probably though!
Is wonderfully good if you have a warm partner!
Makes cuddling mandatory!

Makes you appreciate a warm fire and a hot toddy for sure!
Dont forget the long johns at ALL times!
(get the good kind)
Snow's cool! Get it?

So is skiing and snowmobiling!

And getting snowed in so you dont have to go to work/school and can
stay home and make snowpeople and snowangels all day!

(and no missionaries,salespeople,boogeymen,etc can get to your house either)

[edit on 8-9-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
AAARRRGH!!

I see plucky little move to denver references in every other thread I read now! water blockage device you Plucky, water blockage device you to Denver!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Snow is for playing in. Not for living in.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

True Phage!
I really dont know how the eskimos do it!

I'm hardcore, but thats just crazy!
They must have to cuddle constantly pert near!

I guess once you get use to it, it's all cold..um... I mean good!
Of course there is always this...

Researchers say air temperatures here in northwest Canada, in Siberia and elsewhere in the Arctic have risen more than 4.5 degrees Fahrenheit since 1970 — much faster than the global average.
www.neeshu.com...
Before too long maybe it wont be so bad.....

downloads.globalchange.gov...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by dodadoom

Snow is for playing in. Not for living in.

Feh, I am a living furnace. I melt snow into little yellow.. er.. clear puddles just standing in it. I must say Denver is sounding better all the time, but maybe Boulder would be better...or the swiss alps.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

You may have a point there!
I have heard the gals are fantastic and the views there are magnificent too!
The snows not bad either from what I hear!

I better stay in this country though, I'm probably on the no fly list by now,
after posting on ATS! Kidding......?

Isnt boulder where Mork and Mindy are?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I've spent one winter away from home and I missed the snow.

I don't like when its minus 40C, mind you, but the snow is magical, romantic, fun, cozy and nostalgic.

It gets you in gear for all kinds of things, snowball fights, fornication, hot tubs, snowmen, fornication, Christmas, fireplaces. hockey, chili, hot chocolate, snowmobiling skiing.

The sun these days is too hot for me, find myself just wanting to cool off. Though i dare not mention snow in summer, people turn right ugly when you do.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by helpmefindtheway

You forgot fornication.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I agree! Hawaii is a much safer green zone than Denver. I mean, the cold will freeze Zack during the winter times, but I have seen The SHining and Colorado winters make it almost impossible to HUNT Zack during the winter. Hawaii is a proven strong point as long as we can control the contagion.

We are talking about the Zombie War, right?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cotechs
reply to post by randyvs

We are talking about the Zombie War, right?

When the apocalypse comes, I'm sure my reanimated corpse will find its way to Denver.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Oh my! didnt we settle this already. Nice one Plucky, put a smile on my face with this one.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You're right Wookiep, I was referring to Lakeside. LOVE that Chipmunk ride! What a rush! I also think the wooden rollercoaster, the Cyclone is pretty scary. Mostly because it looks like it hasn't had an inspection in 50 years. I used to have nightmares all the time growing up that the rollercoaster would jump the track on that big loop that heads right for the lake - and I'd go a flyin into the water.

Good times, good times.

BTW, I'm a "she" not a he.

Blessings

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join