It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of ATS Must Move to Denver Now!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Le poster is taking the pee and has vanished since making the post, or she works for the CIA in recruitment

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

So uncool bringing that up lol I'm doing my best to forget that you guys just killed us....

Back to the thread I'm not sure Denver is the best place to go I've been and it doesn't even have a good amusement park

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
right, lets cluster together so were easier to find.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by saber13
reply to post by tmayhew01

So uncool bringing that up lol I'm doing my best to forget that you guys just killed us....

Back to the thread I'm not sure Denver is the best place to go I've been and it doesn't even have a good amusement park

... you realize with a city full of ATS, that is exactly what it will become, right? This booth, learn to fire fully automatic weapons, next booth, pin the horns on the politician, next booth an alien autopsy being performed...

Man, I'd have fun there.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raverous
right, lets cluster together so were easier to find.

No, your right, we probably sholdnt do this.

I would be more worried about the impending fist fights and rioting between each other (we all disagree on some topics), along with the monotonous chanting of the more paranoid members.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Being as I now live in the top unemployed state at 15.9%, I think I'd drive East on I-94 to Detroit...

EVERYONE knows there's nothing left there worth wasting a Nuke or Troops on...

Move along NWO...nuttin' to see here...

link   
Yay Plucky, I already live here - native of Denver. I'm just stayin put and hoping for the best. I love Denver - it's beautiful and hopefully safe. Uh and Saber, we actually have two good amusement parks. Well, one good one, and one cheap and not so safe one, but that's part of the thrill of the ride though - wondering if the coaster will stay on the track!

Blessings all. Jesus is the Way, Truth and the Life!

link   
Why not?
We can use the opportunity to put down others and call them names in person!
Cool tools kiddies!
Lets roll!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
lol yeah can you imagine putting the moon landing/hoax guys together in a room and letting them go at it?

It'd be a bloodbath, those guys have definitely burned their bridges together

Besides... Denver would NOT be it. Mother Abigail told me it's BOULDER

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Does John know you are telling everyone to rock around to the Denver's?

Why would a crap Mel Gibson Movie require everyone to move to John Denver's place anyway? Apocolypes was overrated IMHO.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeupcall1111

If your talking Water World I'm totally with you I love that park but Elitch Gardens is pretty small

And Arrow I think that would be a really good time you would learn needed things, I personally need shooting practice, we should pick a different spot though I think their on to Denver

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I aint movin' to Denver until we know for sure what lurks underneath that airport out there.
I hear those hungry reptilians are waiting for ATS members to move there.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
haha MOVE TO DENVER!!! no thanks. I like virgina. I've got my coast, my hills and my mountains all within hiking range. Denver is just land-locking yourself. Just because its protected by mountains doesn't mean you should move there, and if that thread you cited is any indication then Denver is a retarded, illogical and insane place to move. "Get out of all major metropolitan cities" "okay, ill just go to Denver!!!!!" (retard buzzer goes off). I don't care if you and your friends and native Denver-ers (haha) dont think it is a huge city, if its population is above 1 million it would qualify.
Given watchdogs are always good, just because one dude heard from someone who heard it from someone on the "inside"doesn't mean squat. I've got close personal and family friends, from corporals up to 2 star generals who are in charge of state homeland security...it doesnt mean squat.
If you think some captain in a national guard unit (the rent-a-cops of the military - no offense, just a common view from within the armed forces) holds the key to our survival, and that serious threats to national security would remain silent when it has reached that level, you need some grounding into how this world operates. Don't stress it people, it only kills you faster.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by helpmefindtheway
Why does Megan always do that weird tongue thing with her mouth, it has gotten old.

Any "weird tongue thing" Megan Fox can do with her mouth could most certainly never ever get old.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Plucky, .. are you a real estate agent in Denver ??? trying to work an angle here ??

I get it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Due to the approaching cataclysm, common sense rules, and we are asking all members to move to Denver immediately. Denver will be the safest place to be once the apocalypse is live next month. Please, ensure the continuity of our forum, move to Denver now.

plucky

sources cited: (too numerous to cite, but here is the crux of it) www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will I have to go commando if I go? It's pretty safe here in Perth, but I could be tempted!!

What's an air fare from Aus to there anyway..

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
wat happens next month?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
I think everyone should come to Devon UK, low crime, low police presence plenty of open space, lots of artists and alternative people.
If the end of the world is nigh couldn't think of a better place to be.

Now you're talking! I could do that. Sounds wonderful. Im born and raised Aussie, but still have the desire to see the UK since my parents were from that way.. well, one Scot and one Liverpudlian, but in general I love the temperate weather as opposed to the stinking summers here (Im a rain person) and the freezing mornings of winter here.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry to inform you, but anybody that is involved in this apacolypse in a bad way, has the upper hand. massive underground bases. and if cheny is invloved in this, good bye cheny!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Ypur kiddin' right because Britain is 1984.

And thats bad bacause........

?

2009 is good why again?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join