It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of ATS Must Move to Denver Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I second that motion.

There's no way in Hell I am moving just because someone posts on here.

I am an in depth, investigative, researching, and question and answer person.

I am happy as well that this thread got shifted from Global Meltdown to Skunk Works.

It had no business being in GM.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by helpmefindtheway
Plucky, are you still wettin your pants?

Nothing is going to happen, you've seen it over and over again. These specific date end-of-times have yet to come to fruition.

Why does Megan always do that weird tongue thing with her mouth, it has gotten old.

Stay cool!

October is too soon, but the date is drawing closer. A few will know in advance, and will know exactly WHAT.

For now, the flu stuff seems most troubling. Forced inoculations, like as proposed for all hospital workers in NYC could be a huge mistake. Some of the shots have a live virus in them and the people who get the shots could be "shedding" virus for weeks, spreading the disease.

This crap could roil the financial markets. If I had any money in stocks I would pull it all down and put it in gold. Take physical delivery.

As far as Iran is concerned, the Russians will make sure it is no cake walk for the west. If push comes to shove, I feel that Russia will try to position itself to take control of the North West part of Iran, preventing the US from gaining control of the oil fields and this would cut Iran in half.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Plucky, I always enjoy your noonez.

But why on earth move to the NWO headquarters.

Unless of course this was a tongue in cheek post.

You know me by another name I think, but my new one suits me fine.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks for the reply!
Tennesee sounds pretty nice!
And from what I have seen, it doesnt look too shabby either!

Gad, I guess I dont get out enough anymore!
If it's not on ATS, I dont know about it!

Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I like this plan plucky! I'll see you down on Colfax, right.
I'll be wearing the red beret.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think everyone should come to Devon UK, low crime, low police presence plenty of open space, lots of artists and alternative people.
If the end of the world is nigh couldn't think of a better place to be.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Due to the approaching cataclysm, common sense rules, and we are asking all members to move to Denver immediately. Denver will be the safest place to be once the apocalypse is live next month. Please, ensure the continuity of our forum, move to Denver now.

plucky

sources cited: (too numerous to cite, but here is the crux of it) www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I assume that we are all going to be crashing at your place? Hope you have enough coffee for us all. See you soon!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow. Some people don't know a joke when they see it and don't know how to have a little fun.
Plucky, I'm leaving NY now. I'll be sleeping on your couch for a while. Please, make an extra set of keys for me.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I could never move to Denver. If I did I would lose all my sense of size proportion and begin to see big things as small and small things as big.

Denver is way to big of a small city for my tastes.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
well it really is like luring all ats member for the government to catch them XD besides the girl on the pic is hot,clearly a bait XD

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No thank you, my good gentleman. Your air traffic station says it all. For one reason or another you are advertising Denver in order to trap members in the prison that is Denver. Admit it or not, there is something weird and wrong about that city. Also, good job with the fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Right ... some of youz are obviously not familiar with plucky ...

... or with sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hate to break it to you, you may very well be going there against your will!!

Aren't the underground airport tunnels where we are all supposed to be incarcerated? according to "The Powers That Be"!

hmmmmm!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by Stillalive

Because it's where he's at.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I read the national guard thread and the comments and its another WarB BS thread with a weak source once again. Not sure why he does this sort of stuff but its easy to see through once you see the source. Then he tries to play with it and then chooses which of his threads he wants to participate in and which he doesn't. Some sources are MSM and then he pulls out unreliable ones and of course the "this guy told me this so I'm just passin it along BS"Now when I see a thread by him I just look at it check the source see how he's spinning it then go on to another thread that was done by an actual writer and not someone that tries to filter through everything that one can find on the net and post a thread out of it and spin it to get his ego filled by s&f's.I'm sure he'll have his buddies come to his defense and say he's done this or that but I'm just calling it how I see it. I'm not going to make a move to denver especially after reading the CIA move to Denver.I might visit though just to watch the Chargers pummel the Enver Donkos (No D).Peace.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Denver is a nightmare because of the concentration camp on the airport.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Ypur kiddin' right because Britain is 1984.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The cheianne mountain complex is near denver.What a coniencedence.That underground base can hold up to 50,000 people.Everyone is heading there.So does this sound a bit like the movie deep impact.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
OMG this thread is still going... haha probably because of posts like this

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of total newbie

Originally posted by helpmefindtheway
Plucky, are you still wettin your pants?

Nothing is going to happen, you've seen it over and over again. These specific date end-of-times have yet to come to fruition.

Why does Megan always do that weird tongue thing with her mouth, it has gotten old.

Stay cool!

October is too soon, but the date is drawing closer. A few will know in advance, and will know exactly WHAT.

For now, the flu stuff seems most troubling. Forced inoculations, like as proposed for all hospital workers in NYC could be a huge mistake. Some of the shots have a live virus in them and the people who get the shots could be "shedding" virus for weeks, spreading the disease.

This crap could roil the financial markets. If I had any money in stocks I would pull it all down and put it in gold. Take physical delivery.

As far as Iran is concerned, the Russians will make sure it is no cake walk for the west. If push comes to shove, I feel that Russia will try to position itself to take control of the North West part of Iran, preventing the US from gaining control of the oil fields and this would cut Iran in half.

Working hard to get my fill,
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin anything to roll the dice,
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join