It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of ATS Must Move to Denver Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Due to the approaching cataclysm, common sense rules, and we are asking all members to move to Denver immediately. Denver will be the safest place to be once the apocalypse is live next month. Please, ensure the continuity of our forum, move to Denver now.

plucky

sources cited: (too numerous to cite, but here is the crux of it) www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
o dear..... here we go again

On second thought... this is what 'they' want us to do. Then we will all be in a localized area, and we can all be sent to the supposed internment camps at DIA

[edit on 7-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i dont get it....why denver...can any one explain this to me?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, at least it won't affect the I-25S drive in the mornings, seeing as everyone will be unemployed moving here.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Is that where you are?
Because if that is your picture, I'm sooooo there!

Kidding. My place is set up well.....

Although a good friend works at an audio place in Denver!

Take care Plucky whatever happens!

[edit on 7-9-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Plucky, are you still wettin your pants?

Nothing is going to happen, you've seen it over and over again. These specific date end-of-times have yet to come to fruition.

Why does Megan always do that weird tongue thing with her mouth, it has gotten old.

Stay cool!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Denver? I wouldnt move to the united police state of america for safety lol.
Can you move the end of the world foward by about 4 weeks so I will be safe in the mountains of Peru

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Is this thread because you got proved wrong about denver not being a city in the other thread?.

And is this thread because you believe NORAD will offer some magical protection to anybody within the local area of it?

Nice thread :-)

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
this thread is clearly bait..

second line..

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
there better be loads of psychiatrists there

they will be calling you the "QUEEN" at the COORS brewery

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Broox
this thread is clearly bait..

second line..

I agree i find all of megans posts to be pretty deuchy

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Haven't you seen "Jericho" Denver gets nuked within 15 minutes of that show starting!!

While Denver will be the U.S. capitol if Washington disappears it is way too big of a city for me. I think a city of 100,000 is way too big.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And leave the Paradise on Earth that is Van nuys California? Never!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Please, ensure the continuity of our forum, move to Denver now.

NEVER

I choose death!

Hate the stupid Broncos ...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the Denver offer, but I think i'm going to stay here in Detroit.
I feel more confident in my ability to flee through the woods here, as I am at least familiar with the state

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Agree, Broncos will be a joke this year... But hey, to solve everybody's problem just move to Fort Collins... Smaller than Denver, and MUFON is based here. what a better place, lol. Besides we did just beat those dirty hippes at CU (lol, no offense... just some friendly school rivalry)

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Come on Plucky, I never expected such fear mongering from you.

I am quite safe where I am now, and though I have a 3 week vacation at the moment, I don't want to enjoy it in Denver.

I would rather visit Austin Texas.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Gonna have to stay in Utah. Besides would need an extra u-haul for all my ammo and food stores

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Is that where you are?
Because if that is your picture, I'm sooooo there!

LOL, no, that is Megan Fox. She is from my home, Tennessee.

As far as anyone moving to Denver, well I am glad you have all of our best intentions at heart but it is going to take A LOT more than anything posted on ATS thus far for anyone with half a brain to get up and relocate to Denver because some speculative conspiracy theories said that is the safest place for an upcoming cataclysm.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
WAIT! This is SEWIOUS! Before we go to bashing the idea, we have conclusive evidence (which is of course, entirely opinion) that Denver is the going to be: The foothold of the NWO, Impentatrable to terrorist attack, large enough to house millions but can be crossed on a bicycle in 40 minutes (which leads me to believe there is some time-dilation effect in play), and the only place in the US that isn't susceptible to targeting for bad-guys!

Now if we did this, the Broncos would become a different team altogether. Think of the consequences of having US root for that team. Anti-gravity cleats, reinforced, superlightweight body armor that doubles as shoulderpads, a mind focus that could light a match half a mile away, the collective well-wishes that could move the football an inch to the left for that game-winning field goal!

And, let us never forget. Denver is a 'Large City'. There's no apparent use for this fact, yet it seems massively important.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join