It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientists 'filmed UFO for 40 minutes'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaGreen

The point, however, is that the UFO wasn't the saucer shaped craft we see in the OP's video!!
The "UFO" was an unidentified object seen NEAR THE SUN. And as such, has been wholly MISrepresented both in context of investigation of the object, but also in what was reportedly witnessed by people on the ground. Unless the argument now becomes that those STILL FRAME photos of saucer shaped objects are what was seen "flying" near the sun by the observatory!
This entire thing is a joke.

Glad we could root it out.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
So far there has not been any good argument that this is a hoax. It's ok to be wrong skeptics.

There's also not been any good argument that this is an alien craft. We are in the same position as usual on these sightings, no proof of anything either way.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNETT 187
They are a communist country, that enslaves and controls it's people through the media. I WOULD BELIEVE NOTHING THAT AIRS ON THEIR NETWORKS....PERIOD!

Correction;

It used to be a totalitarian Communist dictatorship.

Then, it became a totalitarian Capitalist dictatorship.

China has a steady 10% economic growth since almost a decade, with more multi-millionaires than hot dog vendors in NYC. Show me one single communist country with a similar economic evolution. North Korea? Cuba?

Capitalists loove China, because there labor is cheap and human rights worth squat, there are no unions, no civil rights movements, and the police state guarantees that it stays that way.
In short, it resembles the type of rudimentary industrialist society that Marx and Engels reacted against when they wrote the Communist Manifesto.

State media is controlled and censured, yes. It doesn't mean that everything said there is lies and propaganda though, it simply means that 'uncomfortable' truths will be filtered out or distorted to serve their means.

I don't see what UFO's has to do with their political agenda, if you can find a motive for them to lie about this then post it, I'm all ears.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds

So far there has not been any good argument that this is a hoax. It's ok to be wrong skeptics.

There's also not been any good argument that this is an alien craft. We are in the same position as usual on these sightings, no proof of anything either way.

how much proof do you want? They video taped the dam thing. Do you want it to land too?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

At this point you are arguing from willful ignorance.
2nd line.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

how much proof do you want? They video taped the dam thing. Do you want it to land too?

The tape in question would be nice

Landing would be good

[edit on 7-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
43 flags. 7 pages.
Shown to be false way back.
[HOAX] tags would be nice.
I would think even the OP would agree that the info is bunk.
But not that it needs HOAX tags. Too many flags racking up. We'll see how she plays it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Unimpressed by every single example of Chinese ufo footage...still nothing to indicate anything other-worldly or even remotely unconventional and/or paranormal....this is where i get confused...why does anyone insinuate and even outright state the above then if there is nothing distinctive to even suggest such things?

This is where any pedestrian skeptic finds fault. Like...."ok it's there, someTHING is there, kinda odd, weird...but i see NOTHING to say it's anything nefarious or alien or advanced....they are usually smudge like images of dark mass less shapes and or very staged shiny post WW2 1950s standard saucer shape..waaaaay too in focus to be real...and EVEN if it IS real.....what of it says WE didn't engineer it? why do most HERE shoot right for the implausible first?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

My guess would be that most here realize there is an ongoing coverup in act since July of 1947.
Therefore, anything that is shown to be anomalous will automatically fall into that category until the Government lets it known what THEY know.

Just sayin'... but it is off topic.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I really don't want to hear anything short of constructive comments here, seriously, grow up. I see no reason that this video in question is fake, and furthermore, the footage from the scientists that we haven't even seen yet could be 100% genuine. Unless you're going to provide proof that it's not real, the skeptics need to SHUT UP. I'll spell it out, S H U T U P Thanks.... btw not directed at you Jay lol. Just a general statement.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Maj35t1cI2]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

What further evidence do you need that this is bunk?
It has been spelled out quite clearly throughout this thread.
In fact, the OP hasn't posted since page 2, I think.

She knows quite well what the scoop is here. She is an intelligent and capable woman.
However, she wouldn't dare admit she was wrong, would she? Because she is racking up flags left and right.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i wonder if this is the initial stages of of project bluebeam. i have felt this feeling in the pit of my stomach that another false flag event of some nature and of a magnificent magnitude is soon to occur. first the threat was communism, then it was terrorism, next maybe it's extraterrestrials.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

That is exactly how I read it. People who are so quick to deny such things are either 1. Entirely stupid because they sound just as dumb as people saying it is 100% real and following their belief religiously, or 2. Other government officials trying to quiet things down a bit by using the old method, deny deny deny

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Penumbra]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2furthermore, the footage from the scientists that we haven't even seen yet could be 100% genuine.

It could be yes... but since NO ONE has seen it talking about it is pointless...

What IS being talked about is this silly youtube video...

Unless you're going to provide proof that it's not real, the skeptics need to SHUT UP. I'll spell it out, S H U T U P

And telling people on a discussion forum to 'shut up' seems pretty childish don't you think?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Listen here bro, they are still a Communist Country, even if they do not call themselves such, all they did is change their appearance a little, they are still governed by the EXACT same rules they were governed by under full blown communist rule. Yes they are a very fast growing economy and they are doing things every day that make the World say, God Damn, these people have initiative, but there media outlets are strictly controlled, the internet is strictly contrrolled, all info in and out of that country is filtered heavily, and the ONLY point I was making was to say I would never trust anything they say, PERIOD!

This will turn out to be another nothing story, seriously, if there were little green men flying around our little oasis in space, don't you think they would make a Grand Entrance, not some b.s. caught on some shaky handycam but a full fledged landing in Central Park, with some kind of light show straight out of a music video or something. Give me a break, there have been thousands of sightings and only one or two have even remotely piqued my interest and stood the tests of scrutiny. One is the flight over Iran, but this is Iran, so who the hell knows, and one over South America. The rest have all been shams.

Think about it, what the hell would another Race of beings have any interest in our Earth for, to study okay, if they can travel through interstellar space, that means they have tech way beyond anyth9ing we have at this moment in time so they could do all their research from the confines of space. To abduct us, if so, they would do it in sparsely populated areas, to play around with us so we could see them, just for kicks, probably not, THERE IS JUST NO POINT FOR THEM TO GIVE A CRAP ABOUT US!

They would have no reason to breach our atmosphere and risk being seen and potentially engaged, now the real question is some Earthborn tech that we have never seen before, Area 51 type stuff. That would be more plausible, but once again, why would our little secret UFO fly around some country boy chinaman just to get caught on camera.

The whole story and premise of UFO's is weak, until one lands and either extends a peacful hand or rips us a new ass.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNETT 187

One over Iran and one over South America?
The rest have been shams?

I think you need to read some more. Here is a recent thread of mine you may find interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Helllllooooo, anyone home?

The OP's topic is about a sighting that happened on July 22, it is now September 7. It has ALREADY been OVER A MONTH, and not 1 single video from ANYONE has surfaced. Think about that for a minute.

This topic was discussed over month ago on ATS, and the OP re-posted it because the Telegraph, and DailyMail just now used it to "fill" their crazy section.

This entire sighting has already been lost and forgotten a month ago, now it is back for some reason with NOTHING NEW. It's just a rehash of something that has already been lost and forgotten because of lack of any type of real provable evidence.

Also, ALL NEWS WEB has ties to China. Do your research.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sure, China will soon release all that UFO footage.

But for now I'll just see what I can of the footage on Youtube.

Oh wait, China has banned Youtube.

Hmmm?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 0neKnows

Source

'Purple Mountain Observatory and Chinese Academy of Sciences said yesterday that during the July 22 total solar eclipse observation, China had discovered near the sun, by observing staff, an unidentified object, it's physical nature remains to be further studied.'
'Currently manpower is being organized to deal with this data, complete the data analysis and reveal the scientific results and this will take at least one year's time to finalise.'

'Purple Mountain Observatory, Chinese Academy of Sciences Fellow, JI Hai-sheng said at present it is impossible to speculate what the unidentified object is however research has started.'

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Like I said.... ANYONE HOME?!?

Here is the original report from the recently banned from ATS, AllNewsWeb:

www.--.com...

It has now been confirmed that no less than 9 students separately filmed and photographed the UFO seen still photographs below.

Where is the video footage from the students?? It's already been more than a month, and still haven't seen the students videos. This is sensationalized to be the "best" sighting of the year, but no video has showed up yet....

All we have seen is crappy quality still photographs that were moved around to appear like they were videos. The YouTube video only shows an interview with 1 old guy and 1 teenager, but where are the 22 students??

The story we broke outside of China on the 25 July regarding the UFO that was seen by 22 students in the city of Deqing in China during a rooftop observation of the solar eclipse has been hailed by that nations massive UFO community as the UFO event of the year.

It's been more than a month, and no video from students has been shown....

Now we get another claim from the same source saying the observatory has video... but now we have to wait a year to see it....

Give me a break, this smells like B.S. and fish.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by 0neKnows]

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join