It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientists 'filmed UFO for 40 minutes'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
"Near the Sun" doesnt mean it is in space next to the Sun, could be in the sky, the sun used as a reference.

It does when the term SOHO like object is used in context... SOHO is a million miles out in space...sees 'UFO's" near the sun all the time...

But as I said.. nothing will convince you

But the black object in the still photo made into 'footage' and the real event have nothing in common

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
Is this for real?
A SOHO type event?
Do you know what a claim like this entails if they can prove it was for real?

Not really... no Do tell

SOHO has cosmic rays that do weird things on film... still make the UFO circuit from time to time...

SOHO captures new comets (1500 count just reached) One of those was taken by Nassim Haramein to be NIBIRU and he claimed it was twice the size of Jupiter and a huge Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) pushed it away saving us. He also claimed info was hard to find. He neglected to mention it was the Comet NEAT (C/2002 V1) though he used the picture below from SOHO in his presentation

apod.nasa.gov...

Physicist Nassim Haramein,Nibiru Has Come and Gone

But SOHO has found a few 'goodies'

Like this one...

Wednesday, 15 January, 2003, 20:25 GMT
'Proof of aliens' goes on show

news.bbc.co.uk...

Well I am outta this mess... Seems I have some 'Green Fog' in my pool that needs my attention

[edit on 8-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by zorgon

This American "scientist".
en.wikipedia.org...
www.ufodigest.com...

According to reports, the U.S. meteorologist Scott - Stevens, said the United States, SOHO solar orbit near the sun telescope monitored regularly UFO activity, he thinks this is some sort of extraterrestrial civilizations exist.

translate.google.com...

Umm. That would be "ex-weatherman".

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Phage]

Yeah I wasn't sure about the "meteorologist" translation so I just went with "scientist" in the summary. Sorry about any confusion.

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
Still, 12 months means yeah right sting them along then forget it.

PSSSTTTT The 12 months is for the study of the SOLAR DATA not the UFO

You know what ATS REALLY needs?

A way to go back to the OP and insert updated data

I agree with you. A wiki-like editing function would be cool. This would make research threads or any threads for that matter a lot easier to maintain and read.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

They just can't get away from that saucer image.
Some one call Billy Meier.
The Swiss saucers are back.
Let me see, I can tell by the trail it went thata way.
The radiation off the flat coil just won't go away.
AC air current in flow is indicated below the ship.
So the must be out flow at the top.
Yup, that's why they call the UFO a flying saucer, courtesy of Dr. Tesla's
information manager Mr. Lyne, just like in the old days.
Thanks zorgon for solid information.
Pools helped out in California when a wine collection was saved form the
fire when the owner set them down in the pool.
Frogs are not easy to find in wet grassy land, well without getting shoes
wet.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

hahahahaha. Nice.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ok since there still is some confusion over this story, and my reply a few pages ago (link) cannot be edited, so here's a quick rundown of the paragraphs from the original article.

From
translate.google.com...

The unidentified object near the sun:

Beijing Observatory, experts say could be the stars

本报讯(记者鲍颖)中科院紫金山天文台昨日透露,在对7月22日世纪大日全食的观测中,我国观测人员在太阳附近 发现一个不明物体,其物理本质有待进一步研究。 (Reporter BAO Ying) Purple Mountain Observatory, Chinese Academy of Sciences said yesterday, in the July 22 total solar eclipse observations of the century, China was discovered near the sun observing staff in an unidentified object, its physical nature remains to be further studied.

The observation of the Corona that produced 40 mins of footage and data that needs 12 months to process. Unrelated to the unknown object sighting:

记者从紫金山天文台获悉,虽然当天大部分全食带地区乌云密布,但由于科学家设置的观测点比较多,各地数据联 合起来,我国还是获得连续长达40分钟的内冕像的连续观测等宝贵数据。 The reporter learned from the Purple Mountain Observatory was informed that although the majority of the whole day, cloudy water zones, but because scientists have set up observation points are more parts of the data together, our country, or to obtain a row within 40 minutes of continuous observation of the corona, as well as valuable data .

目前正组织人力处理这批资料,完整的数据和科学结果最终处理出来至少需要一年的时间。 Currently being organized manpower to deal with these data, complete data and scientific results of final disposal of out of at least one year's time.

How several experts as well as hobbyists spotted a bright spot within the coronal layer:

根据我国日冕连测队的专家在浙江拍摄到的日冕图片,在日冕层内可以清晰地看见一个小的白光亮点。 According to China's corona with measurements taken in Zhejiang team of experts to the coronal images, in the coronal layer can clearly see a small white highlights. 多名爱好者也于日食期间,在太阳附近拍到了一个白光亮点。 More than lovers, also during the solar eclipse, photographed near the sun, a white bright spot.

Experts are trying to find out what the unknown object/spot is. They speculate it could be a star or the result of the sun's activity.

中科院紫金山天文台研究员季海生表示,目前还无法推测该不明物体是什么东西,他们正在进行考证。 Purple Mountain Observatory, Chinese Academy of Sciences Fellow, JI Hai-sheng said there was still impossible to speculate that the unidentified object is something they are doing textual research. 他认为很可能是太阳本身的一个小活动。 He believes that the sun itself is likely to be a small event. 北京天文台专家寇文则认为,“不明物体”最大的可能性是一颗星星。 Kou Beijing Observatory experts argued that "unknown object" the greatest possibility is a star.

Scott Stevens' claims - pretty straightforward translation

据报道,美国气象学家斯考特-斯蒂文斯称,美国的SOHO太阳轨道望远镜监测到太阳附近经常有不明飞行物活动,他� ��为这是地球外存在的某种文明。 According to reports, the U.S. meteorologist Scott - Stevens, said the United States, SOHO solar orbit near the sun telescope monitored regularly UFO activity, he thinks this is some sort of extraterrestrial civilizations exist.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

For course if the image is said to be outside the Earth atmosphere then Billy Meier did it.
A cheap way to prove extraterrestrials living on the Sun.
The Illuminati big ET lie just gone nuts.

If you can travel around the star then its not a star but a UFO.
The Sun is a very local star so take a year to figure this bunk out.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Looks an awful lot like the Turkey UFO.

Watch the whole video and you can see the occupants;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
More chinese Doctors named to study UFO footage:

Dr Yuben Hadd
Dr Lukey Wa Uppa Dere
Dr Issa Flyin Thin

Oh come on - just havin' some fun - don't be so serious!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for clearing that up, Phage - always reliable.

And, yes, of course people will say it's a star. Er... which one? We should be able to tell with some precision, surely?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
People are really more stupid than i first thought..

Its all conditioning, ive seen much better ufo footage than this.. there getting us ready for something huge, i can bet my life on it..

Trickle by trickle, the disclosure pours in.

As I have said verifiably in the past many times, I truly believe we are not only in the middle of disclosure, we may be quite close to the final stages.

Imagine what they will have revealed within 10 years, if we all last that long.

Or maybe this star like object seen near the sun from our vantage point is actually Nibiru/Planet X or something much further out but approaching quickly?

Maybe in 12 months they will have to disclose that it's Nibiru or something, because it gets so close they can no longer deny?

Conclusion: Nothing shall come of this and in 12 months the Chinese government will release nothing and never speak of it again.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
Or maybe this star like object seen near the sun from our vantage point is actually Nibiru/Planet X or something much further out but approaching quickly?

Yup I am sure you got it bang on
Nibiru... of course... how could we forget that one?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
Trickle by trickle, the disclosure pours in.

As I have said verifiably in the past many times, I truly believe we are not only in the middle of disclosure, we may be quite close to the final stages.

If - with disclosure - you mean some kind of official declaration from the White House, then I'm not so sure,

There are only two options really, either they know that there are UFO's, and then they have a specific reason for saying it isn't so. As long as that reason is valid they will continue to do so.

Or, it's the headless chicken theory. It's just something they don't want to deal with because they don't know how to deal with it. Look at the scientific community as a microcosm of society. Nobody at MIT (I must credit MIT though for holding a conference in 1992 on the alien abduction experience) wants to major in UFO studies, because that's not the right career move to do. So the UFO phenomenon gets studied anyway, but by 'cooky' characters on the fringe of the establishment, people who's opinions you don't have to consider that seriously. Whenever a heavy weight does step in favor of serious UFO research, he/she gets trampled to death by the rest of the community. John Mack is a good example of that. The US Government could function more or less the same, and in that case you won't get a disclosure either.

Perhaps disclosure has already taken place? In France, the UFO phenomenon has been officially recognized by the COMETA report (similar to if Project Blue Book would have reached the conclusion that UFO:s is a manifest phenomenon that cannot be denied). In the French Army, there is an Official Department of UFO studies that collects and analyze French and global UFO reports, and they're dead serious about what they're doing. In Russia, High Ranking Generals openly admit that they have either observed the phenomenon or studied it and reached the conclusion that it's real, an American President has seen it (I would expect someone at BadAstronomy.com to have the nerve to step up to Carter and tell him he probably just mistook the planet Venus for a UFO) and I don't need to tell you what's going on in Mexico. In India, just about a 100% of the population accepts that UFO:s are real, because it's the legacy of their culture and religion that otherworldy beings exists and that they've come here,

So perhaps 'disclosure' has nothing to do with the White House.

In any case, once you've seen a metallic disc hover over your head without making a sound, disclosure has been made, because you saw, and you know.

It doesn't matter what the President says or not.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The sensationalist article is somewhat tempered by this new article

Not a bird or a plane, but 'not a UFO either'
Ji Haisheng, director of Nanjing-based Purple Mountain Observatory, pronounces each word carefully to clarify that he hasn't made any claim of seeing a UFO during the July 22 solar eclipse, which could be seen across China.

english.people.com.cn...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
where is vidieo of ufo ?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Don't ask about UFOs.
Well Bill Lyne sent President Obama an email and got some sot of a boiler
plate response giving appreciation for his ideas.

There was the mention of technology that should be developed and given
to private industry as I recall from a message posted.

I assume this was based on his knowledge that a vast amount of
technological briefs are locked up to even very high security scientists.

Which perhaps he should have mentioned the lock up or even Tesla.
No mention of UFO only a term involving momentum and the ability
of such ships to transport very heavy cargoes.

I'm thinking perhaps there has never been a test of cargo survival
so even that hint at useful UFO technology appears wasted.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
A friend of mine shot me an email stating a conversation he heard in a local bar located in the Baixia district where 2 army personnel were talking about how a meeting between Hu Jintao and The Chinese Academy of Science did not go so well regarding the so called "footage investigation." He Stated that the conversation was being kept on a very need to know basis, and that Hu Jintao would not allow them to reveal the information in which they received from there investigation at this time. (What ever that means??)

I was excited when i saw my friend emailed me, but did not expect the interesting news. According to him he said that the bar is very government friendly customer wise, and ranks of unexpected highness are tempted to show, and are not afraid to drink heavy glasses of whiskey-green teas.

With all that said take it for what you will all i know is im anxious to see how this does play out as its now reached its 1 year mark.

The truth is out there..

ThatGuyInTheKnow...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Is that footage meant to be from that little camera , being held by hand, into the sun using the viewscreen..in the video?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
lets be real ... all posts on this thread are just haters trying to get flags, because the reality is that, we dont have enough information nor a chinese guy to translate everything

its all speculation and a waste of time until now ... flag me please now

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
The sensationalist article is somewhat tempered by this new article

Not a bird or a plane, but 'not a UFO either'
Ji Haisheng, director of Nanjing-based Purple Mountain Observatory, pronounces each word carefully to clarify that he hasn't made any claim of seeing a UFO during the July 22 solar eclipse, which could be seen across China.

english.people.com.cn...

well, that seem to be yet another UFO ... @ lol ... man, this thing probably did go viral, it is impossible now to find good information ... only chinese guys can save this board from imploding now ... 200349590120834 theories and plus 0230989524002540452004254529 haters

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join