It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short thread- How I faced off against JWs and basically won....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566

Well, if ya read everything on here: THEY didn't ram anything. I have been rammed by Christians- by my OWN religion. Christians have destroyed me- just like how you're acting right now- narrowminded with a chance of ignorance.

I was able to give them my views honestly and without even blinking...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Wylekat, your path has taught you much about the ways of the false believer and the false churches that have deceived the least amongst them.

Your ability to 'deal' with those JW's shows me that you were true in spirit, that your intentions were not to cause offence, but rather to not be swayed by the teachings of the JW false prophet, as they have been.

As to the bible bashing sub-debate on this thread; Jesus never said 'go forth and quote scripture', he was more direct than that. When confronted with those who thought they knew best, he astounded them with his understanding. Their response was to acuse him of heresy. I'll bet they were pretty shocked when the anticipated fearful response did not materialise and instead they heard that they were liars and hypocrits.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
But did I need it beat into me by God/ Satan/ Christians/ whoever wants to stand up and claim responsibility? I am kinda tired of things having to go the 'hard way'. Just once (ok- MORE than once), I wanna skate right thru something without so much as a runny nose.

I know. "wah, wah, wah". It's getting old, tho.

You are right about one thing. I didn't go after them for funsies. In fact, I didn't even 'technically' go after them at all. It did amaze me how I was able to counter everything they had in a strong (not forceful), intelligent way- I didn't even pause to have second thoughts. Like I said- I have 'been there, done that, own the Tshirt'. Heck, I now own the shirt, the stand, and have several billboards up. I'm thinking of putting in a fruit and gift shop.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

well it's been sorta nice talking to you, wyle. wish i could help but best i can do for ya at this point is pray for you. i've exhausted my guesses of possible causes, including ufo-related, health-related, spiritual oppression, government-related and another fellow suggested mob-related or similar.

i have to excuse myself from the thread now because i do consider myself a christian and after awhile, it starts to be a downer being stereotyped and talked about negatively repeatedly. hope you understand. it's not good for me brains, what there is of them.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Christians have destroyed me- just like how you're acting right now- narrowminded with a chance of ignorance.

so by questioning what your saying, im destroying you?

sorry but i dont buy it. you want a pat on the back because you told some christians to get lost, but i dont really care to.

you dont even understand the theology your attacking as exhibited by the fact that you cant even separate people who DO follow christ from the people who only CLAIM to.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What am I gonna do? Well, I could just give up, huh. In fact, I may as well. I spent 20 years like this- and I am no closer to an answer. I can be kicked around by the 'oh so holy' crowd (you know who you are), and that's ok, because hey- God will forgive and bless you. People like me are just some sort of cosmic leftovers.

Oh well. it's been fun, I guess.

I just want to add: Penny- you ever get to read this... be happy how your decision has actually ruined my life. You took my love, and you destroyed it, and me in a way so devastating, it's obvious I wont recover.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

wyle

hold up there. what's this talk? aww heck with it. you can insult me, i'll stay here and talk to ya.

mind if i show you something i've been working on?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
did they fail to mention that "long suffering" is one of the greatest gifts from God, the ability to endure those and remain faithful. after all life is just a test, and last time i checked NO ONE makes it out alive.... so theres gotta be something better than this, or this wouldnt even exist at all IMO. you may have won A battle but it may be too late when your in the middle of a WAR

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yeah. I'd love to see what you have. BTW- last post... It was the aftermath of 48 hours of complete and utter hell. Add to that people actually trying to wipe me off the road..... One guy in a truck was actually going to smear me everywhere if I dared come from the front of my car- he AIMED for me. Literally AIMED for me! Others were content to try to remove me from the middle of the road where I was crossing the street during my walk.... Still others when I was driving the next day were ready to send me and my bug to that great scrap heap in the sky.... oddly enough, EVERY last one (except for one *blankety* in an old white truck) of them were driving luxury cars.

BTW- YOU never got insulted. It's just hard pointing out the Crumbums from what little % of good people there are in the world today. The bad Christians are outnumbering the good like 1000 to 1, from what I can tell.

Mebbe a new term- 'True Remnant Christians' to refer to the ones who actually are trying to be good and keep to what's the real thing? 'Christians' for what's floating around in the toilet.... They ruined the label, they can jolly well keep it.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

whew, i'm glad to see you're okay. was worried about ya. i have an idea. instead of me and others trying to guess what might be causing all of this, why don't you search your mind and tell us what you think is causing it?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by undo

Yeah. I'd love to see what you have. BTW- last post... It was the aftermath of 48 hours of complete and utter hell. ...CUT...

Since you said your last post would be your "last post"....... not sure if you will read this.

You need to get a small video camera that you keep with you at all times.

Something like the Vado HD model.

Use it to document... document... document.

The goofs hate being "outed".

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i agree with kodog. might help to record the events.

here's what i've been working on for awhile. just a little something to else to read. i freely admit it's out there in woo woo land but hey, sometimes history is
strange.
www.thestargates.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Ummm..... Dude. You better give this "undo's" suggestions/writings some serious thought.

Check this out from the link that she posted...

So there you have it. The Fallen Angels, in most cases, are extra-terrestrials, responsible for many (if not all) legitimate accounts of abductions and sightings. They have employed technology to mimic the works of God down through the millenia. By manipulating the physical realm with dramatic outcomes, they have convinced many that the spiritual does not exist and that all instances of the miraculous are/were simply clever aliens using technology or explainable by the sciences, as they have done for thousands of years. They've implanted their hybrids in the highest offices of our lands and in the seats of power of every major institution and corporation, for as long as there have been seats of power to sit upon. If you've ever wondered why you couldn't get ahead in life, no matter how hard you tried, you have only to give thanks for your humanity (and do give thanks for it). The invisible ceiling we've all suspected existed in the higher eschelons of power, does indeed exist. We may no longer have to wear our place in the caste system boldly painted our foreheads today, but that doesn't mean we aren't still categorized for success or failure from the moment of birth. Any variation or deviation from the poverty and servitude normally assigned the lowly human race by the fallen angels and their prodigy, is truly a miracle of God. If you're successful, give thanks to God, repeatedly, because literally billions of humans down through the history of planet Earth have not been as fortunate.

Sound familiar.... ring a bell????

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I didnt mean that was the last post- I mean the last post I had made.

I need a video camera- but my finances are crummy. I need something cheap.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

why don't you search your mind and tell us what you think is causing it?

Ok... *deep breath*

I think somehow, I mentally bonded to my ex g/f. If it's a 2 way bond, or just me to her- I haven't the slightest. Like I said- I never had anything but the purest thoughts about her- and I thought of her constantly. I still do. BUT- This doesn't seem to be my doing. The visions, the horrible depression, that scream I heard- it's either a) I am STILL linked to her- I tried to break it on my end- and I cannot. b) For whatever insane, ridiculous reason- Satan has taken a 'special' interest in me, and has personally stepped up to the plate and is directly or has one of the strongest demons he has working me over. No amount of prayer, pleading, NOTHING has worked in this respect. c) She and I are SUPPOSED to be together. Not sure of the how, or the mechanics of it. We're supposed to be bonded mentally, and work together as one in a way that would scare some people. She screwed it up, and I am being affected by it because she's supposed to get a divorce/ her marriage was not honored by God officially- I dunno. Finding information that isnt doused liberally in new age mumbo jumbo is nearly impossible. At any rate- I am to marry her at some point when everything somehow unjumbles and falls back into place as it SHOULD be. I have been resisting this one actively, because of the absolute pain I feel if I open my mind and let these.... 'insights' into her life thru. Screaming at the top of my lungs, " I am NOT marrying that *censored due to TOS* AT ALL! Send me someone else!" when these 'things'- I dunno what to call what this is, to be honest- happens. I'm STILL single. Every, any and all attempts to marry someone else have been stopped cold. Yes, it's aggravating!

There are also times I catch myself expecting (not wishing, EXPECTING) her to return to me. It's those times I am not thinking of anything specifically, one of those 'blank mind' moments. It's then I flat out refuse- to God, Satan, and the universe in general.

There's what I have. I got theories, and nothing concrete in any direction for any of them.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

so you think the bulk of your misfortune is due to the fact you are currently not with the person you felt should be your wife? how do these two things connect?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

so you think the bulk of your misfortune is due to the fact you are currently not with the person you felt should be your wife? how do these two things connect?

I think a part of it was when my heart got broken. Think abusive family, being disowned- and then that. I went down for the count like no one would believe.

However- the other stuff- the loss of everything, being kept from getting married (I have women disappearing so much, I should be sticking faces on milk cartons), The inexplicable 'holy mackerel' dreams and visions, And on and on and on- I was almost happy knowing I was just nuts. There's a cure for nuts, usually. But the weird external stuff, the women who'd stop talking to me, and basically vanish off the face of the earth, or have 10,000 other excuses for not talking to me - you'd figure one would be honest enough to tell me the truth IF it was 'well, I miss my ex' (I don't).

I have had all of this FORCED on me. I have met women I really liked- and they go poof. It's just not normal to be like this- no family, cant get a relationship for anything, talent leaking out both ears- and here I am... nearly destitute. I have my ex g/f literally haunting my waking and asleep hours some times- and this problem has leaked from being just 'mental' into the real world. I have theories, but I haven't anything solid to place any of them on.

As for my having 'felt'... I can honestly say this- my destiny, my 'universe', my entire life has been destroyed. Whatever pieces I have tried to pick up and go on with, refuse to stay picked up. No matter what I do to move on with my life- it wont go.

It's like a car with a gremlin in the engine- no matter how much you tinker, it wont start. You consulted all your manuals, professional mechanics, that guy down the street with a garage and 4-5 junkers in his back yard, the guys at ALL the auto parts stores, and the internet- and you're still stumped. So... you end up spending most of your days staring at the thing, down to just wishing the problem would crawl out, walk up to you, say 'how ya doin'?' and wander off down the street.

I just want this entire mess resolved. I want 'her' out of my life. Demon, actually her connected to me in a mental bond, God trying to put me back with her- I want it to just go away, and I want my life to heave itself back up on the track, and roll on. I want a magnificent woman, I want a break so I can use my talents and make a little money for myself, and I want life's normal headaches. OH how I want that. I want normalcy, at least up to the point where the entire world goes nuts and the PTB try to end it on their terms.

Like I said. Nuts can be fixed. This... It refuses to be fixed.....

*edit* I DO want to add one thing. I don't like mentioning it- but I did over at the 'I fought an alien' thread. Granted, that guy is probably 3 floors shy of a skyscraper in that video ....

This happened after the first one of these horrible, vivid as you can get dreams/ visions I had of her... when I woke up, I had an alien staring down at me. Typical grey- 4 feet tall, big eyes, slit for a mouth... and like I stated in my post from there- the little SOB was smirking at me. I screamed bloody murder, and reacted so fast, I am amazed I didn't slap myself jumping up and trying to slug that thing. Awake? I was awake for 2 days. I spent forever sleeping with lights on after that. Point to add- this happened while I was living in the Particks flight zone/ UFO area.

I gotta wonder if I shouldn't sell this whole thing to a filmmaker. True or not- Hollywood's a lil dry of something new....

[edit on 25-9-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

could it be possible that you are killing these women you're meeting and then blanking it out? maybe you're a manchurian candidate and don't know it? you might have had a psychotic break and have comparmentalized the murders in a different personality? might want to be sure your ex is still alive?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

could it be possible that you are killing these women you're meeting and then blanking it out?

*stares* You have GOT to be kidding me. a) I wouldn't know where 99% of these women lived. b) While I occasionally go off on a bent and would probably like a slug a few of them (the one witch who referred me to her blind friend, so she 'wouldn't have to look at me every morning' is a definite candidate), I am not exactly Mr. Violence. One of them, who IF this were true, and WOULD deserve to be put in a deep dark hole for what she's pulled on me, she's still alive. I know she is. I gotta look at her sorry butt every year in march at a local sci fi convention. But, I digress. She gets a dirty look, and I always just turn my back on her and walk away.

Sorry. That one just don't fly at all. They're alive- they just decided to cut me out of their life 100%. Why? Who knows.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Might want to be sure your ex is still alive?

See- that's one of the things about this bond. I know she is. Plain and simple. I also know her life isn't what she expected, either.

And ya know what? Tough Luck. She could had someone who treated her so rarely, she could have been dirt poor, living under a bridge, and dressed in a burlap sack, and still be ridiculously happy and content.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join