It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's national flag to fly outside White House

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think the absolute most scariest realization to me from this post is, I share a birthday with China's Communist government....crraaaapppppp.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
Perhaps we should go and burn down some buddhist temples and beat the monks in the streets with batons. To celebrate the day that China took Tibet back. That seems like a good plan.

No, that would not be good. I think we ought to fly the flag of Free Tibet next to the American flag and the Chinese national flag under it, then take lots of pictures, then post stating this is what we really believe.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Calm down everyone.

Are we so fragile that a group of Chinese Americans celebrating the founding of their country and raising their flag for one day threatens you in some way?

Chinese Americans should be raising, um I dont know, the American Flag dont you think? If not, then why did they take citizenship to pay homage to the country they left? If they were born here, the option is simple if they do not like America, move to China and raise your own flag there.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
if this was a celebration of the birth of a communist country, shouldn't it be a USSR flag?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
OMG, they honored someone else's flag on a stick in the soil of the US???

It's the end of the world!!! How could we be so insulted?

The red flag is bad enough but what bothers me the most is the stick in the soil

of the U.S. ^Y^

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by red0ctober
if this was a celebration of the birth of a communist country, shouldn't it be a USSR flag?

You are right while we are at it lets let Russia fly their flag at the White House I am sure the Comrade in charge and his two proclaimed communist Czars would not mind. ^Y^

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Actually, the Russians would probably cry about it since they hate this country, regardless of who the puppet in chief is.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
MODS this is ridiculous!

This OP has been proven a HOAX for MANY hours yet here it sits,
new people piling on, when this thread is debunked...

Many are tired of explaining the same thing OVER AND OVER

and OP is racking up points for INVITING IGNORANCE

???

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Do you disagree that Obama is an evil man?
2nd line.

In seriousness though, I'm not so sure that this has been proven a hoax.
The way I see it is that the dignitary from China has said that he was given permission to raise the flag from the South Lawn.
What I see here is a void between what we BELIEVE is the truth, and what has been factually reported.
I want to know who was behind it.
This thread doesn't need [hoax] tags, because the OP did NO SUCH THING!

Also, I gave you one of those stars. Jeeze, I am acting like a troll in this thread. ...
Not really, I'm trying to keep it up and joking with some folks along the way.
I didn't mean to star your post, wish I could take that back.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

2nd line.

Very Very EVIL!!!

BBQ children sandwich evil!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Politically, this os WRONG!!!! this is SO wrong it hurts. whens the last time you heard or saw china raise the american flag on thier presidential turff? NEVER!! The entire point of haivng a flag posted, is to mark territory. whats next, raise the german flag on the white house lawn?
I think the only reason, thier doing this, is becuase chnia owns 84+% of our businessland, so i read. The governemnt here favors china, obviously because they buy up our debt. sounds loike alot of ass kissing is goin on behind our backs....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

2nd line.

In seriousness though, I'm not so sure that this has been proven a hoax.
The way I see it is that the dignitary from China has said that he was given permission to raise the flag from the South Lawn.
What I see here is a void between what we BELIEVE is the truth, and what has been factually reported.
I want to know who was behind it.
This thread doesn't need [hoax] tags, because the OP did NO SUCH THING!

Isn't the OP's source false?

I just think this thread distracts from the true evilness of Obama -

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Don't know if its been mentioned before but Kissinger says that he wants the U.S. and China to work toward “political cooperation in shaping a new world order.” Might relate to this thread.

www.jbs.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Really, if they wanna raise a flag for china..they shuold do it at united nations building.not on THE PEOPLES territory. [ersonally, this is just another slap in the face for us directly form the FED.

link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Politically, this os WRONG!!!! this is SO wrong it hurts. whens the last time you heard or saw china raise the american flag on thier presidential turff? NEVER!! The entire point of haivng a flag posted, is to mark territory. whats next, raise the german flag on the white house lawn?
I think the only reason, thier doing this, is becuase chnia owns 84+% of our businessland, so i read. The governemnt here favors china, obviously because they buy up our debt. sounds loike alot of ass kissing is goin on behind our backs....

IT IS A HOAX!

although the mods have yet to lift a finger

FOX NEWS itself said this is untrue

link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

When Condosleezea Rice went to China they proudly waved the American flag.
She even commented that she was treated as a (GASP) HEAD OF STATE!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

IS the OP's source wrong?
There are conflicting reports.
See above.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706

ziggy right on and we better be watching our National Parks because all those

natural resources such as minerals sure look good to the Chinese for collateral

for what the U.S. owes them. ^Y^

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Let's just do this,

consider this a lesson to future generations on microcosmic and macrocosmic levels:

Don't Borrow Money.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Also, I gave you one of those stars. Jeeze, I am acting like a troll in this thread. ...
Not really, I'm trying to keep it up and joking with some folks along the way.
I didn't mean to star your post, wish I could take that back.

I gave one back, + your stars smell like farts anyhow.

hell if you are having fun why not...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join