It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's national flag to fly outside White House

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Again, THIS IS NOT FLYING IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE! NOT EVEN ON THE SAME BLOCK. It's somewhere across the road. It was never intended to be flown at our White House. Cripes...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
JayinAR, I apologize for not knowing that your post was in jest. That's what I get for not reading the entire thread after an absence (we had a big storm/shut down)... Sorry 'bout that.

But in that case, your post is pretty funny.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Worse than John Kerry, I tell ya'.
But seriously, why is the dignitary saying he was given permission to fly it on the south lawn?

There is some sort of shadiness going on here. I HOPE it was just overplayed by the media.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Again, THIS IS NOT FLYING IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE! NOT EVEN ON THE SAME BLOCK. It's somewhere across the road. It was never intended to be flown at our White House. Cripes...

I've amended the OP, thanks again; however, now I have other questions. Lol... Even though Fox reported this, I don't necessarily think that this is what was all along. After all, some things in the Fox report don't really add up. Of course, if you choose to believe the MSM at their word, that is ok, I don't. I think something else is going on here.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
And, according to the Fox coverage, this is a conservative issue with the administration.

The article said that conservative talk show were howling about it. They didn't say this was a conservative issue with the administration. I haven't had the TV on, but I don't doubt they were having a field day with this.

And, more importantly, for conspiracy hunters, why is Fox, who is notoriously conservative, reporting this way?

Hey, every once in a while, even FOX gets it right.

(Sorry, I really couldn't resist that one...)

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

And, according to the Fox coverage, this is a conservative issue with the administration.

The article said that conservative talk show were howling about it. They didn't say this was a conservative issue with the administration. I haven't had the TV on, but I don't doubt they were having a field day with this.

I guess so but the implication was that it was conservative. Seems fishy.

And, more importantly, for conspiracy hunters, why is Fox, who is notoriously conservative, reporting this way?

Hey, every once in a while, even FOX gets it right.

(Sorry, I really couldn't resist that one...)

Did you seriously just say Fox got it right?

ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION Benevolent Heretic has been body snatched!!!

I don't ever read Fox or CNN or any of them anymore, perhaps I should just out of curiosity of what they're reporting, I've become so jaded with their obvious attempts at manipulation.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Chinese plant their communist flag at the White House and say we own you

and your country not to mention our communism finally winning over your

capitalism. Our man is in the White house and 2 Czars are known communists

inside your administration, good job comrade. Oh say can you see, this bright

red flag, we bought and own you, and we are so glad. ^Y^

[edit on 4-9-2009 by amari]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

Japan could start building ICBM's & carriers tomorrow, if they wanted.
Europe could start arming and take us on.
Even the Russians or Indians if they decided to sink their entire GDP into a crash military buildup.

EDIT: DRAT BH!

Ruining all our fun with your pesky fact-checking

Yes but....

China IS building up their forces very rapidly the others are not.

BH. You're a party pooper.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Did you guys look at the comments on the Fox story? There was one that was particularly entertaining and IMO asked a very good question:

by notmyproblem [Sep 4, 2009 5:09:11 PM]
Which communists should we believe, OURS or theirs???

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION Benevolent Heretic has been body snatched!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my quote about FOX getting it right is going to show up in someone's signature... How embarrassing.

I've become so jaded with their obvious attempts at manipulation.

I watch them with that in mind. Keeps me on my toes. I like several news shows but all of their biases show if you're looking hard enough.

Originally posted by SLAYER69
BH. You're a party pooper.

It's my job.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Thanks, BH for that good news, I tell you, honestly I don't care if they stamp the China flag on the foreheads of the dirty politicians we got in the White house, but I have to say that it will sadden me very much if that communist flag rises next to the American flag in the White House taking away the memories of all those that have died fighting communism in behave of our US government.

Truly, when you have family members that have died for this nation battles is just to much to take.

Those are the best news I have so far.

I think is too much propaganda going around against Obama and his administration, now is starting to look for what it is nothing but a game of agendas.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I have to say that it will sadden me very much if that communist flag rises next to the American flag in the White House taking away the memories of all those that have died fighting communism in behave of our US government.

But marg, were any memories taken away when George Bush had the Chinese flag flying beside the US flag on the white house lawn a couple years ago? I linked to it in one of these threads. Did anyone even KNOW or CARE???

Here

I think is too much propaganda going around against Obama and his administration, now is starting to look for what it is nothing but a game of agendas.

You got that right.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I thought that was for a diplomatic visit and not a birthday celebration like the Link to the OP said, after all that is what the story coming from China is claiming.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Did you see this? US Seeks Military Exercises with China

This is getting just to cozy for me.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I thought that was for a diplomatic visit

It was. But what's the difference? The Chinese flag still flew right beside the US flag on the white house lawn. That's what everyone is freaking about. Not the occasion.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I can take a diplomatic visit, but not a birthday celebration.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Yeah I was just reading it.
Thanks for the headsup though.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
other than that......

can u tell me how to get.....

how to get to sesame street....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

We cross train with all of our allies.
China is an ally.
I don't necessarily LIKE that they are our ally, but they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join