It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creepy ancient egyptian/anunaki? mummy found in space

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This footage creeped me out, i uploaded it as i nobody else has it on youtube.
all i know about it is it shows the crew of apollo apparently studying an egyptian mummy which they found floating in space or something

this is rather creepy...
id like to think this is a hoax

[edit on 3-9-2009 by weneedtokn0w]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtokn0w
This footage creeped me out, i uploaded it as i nobody else has it on youtube.
all i know about it is it shows the crew of apollo apparently egyptian mummy which they found floating in space or something

I'm not understanding the message you are conveying.

"shows the crew of apollo apperently egyptian mummy?"

Huh?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thats just strange looking
would think if nasa wanted us to know.... they would provide at least better video
its all distorted and messed up looking
if they have the technology to get into space you would think the would have a better camara

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtokn0w

There is going to be a lot of people coming in here and calling hoax without any proof other than "it couldn't possibly happen".

That's because this can't be proven nor disproved.

Many are going to say plastic doll.

I will say this. I don't know if it is a Hoax or not, but what I can say is that decomposition wouldn't exist on the moon. There is no oxygen to feed on so this body (if it really is a real body) would be perfectly preserved.

I can also say that that video although blurry was taken from inside an Apollo space craft or at least a good mock up. I know that because I've been inside an Apollo space craft during space camp.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this just SCREAMS hoax. The woman looks like a person who is in post-op plastic surgery recovery. The lips and eyes are so obviously swollen due to a surgical procedure. You can Google pictures of what peoples faces look like before and immediately after plastic surgery and many look exactly like that.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
whatever it is... it definatly got me thinking... and its creepy as hell

it isnt my video it was originaly uploaded by the user

www.youtube.com...

who im a bit suspicious of

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
this so called apollo ship could just be a small studio inside some 20-40 yr old guy's basement/garage. and that woman looks more nothing than clay.
no footage of inside the "cigar-shaped ufo" on the moon?

dont get mad im not one of the believers.

people watch too many star wars/galactica/star trek crap way too much and immitate it.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by platipus]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by platipus]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It is a hoax.

This guy was flooding youtube with his "footage" of nonexistent Apollo missions.

Nice model work, though.

Confession... when I first saw this video I sent an e-mail to NASA... no response [not that I expected one]. Then I saw the rest of his clips, and they were much less convincing.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I would have to say hoax too, and this time its not the actual content of the video, but the ridiculous camera movement throughout the scenes, doesn't look professional at all. (It seems like the person filming doesn't want us to retrieve any details)

Now the footage inside Apollo 20 shows a machine, it would be a good start if we can actually identify it and its purpose.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU WANT"

That statement was a clear sign of a hoax, including the reference to breasts too.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
its the "APOLLO 20 E.B.E. Mona Lisa"
originally uploaded by "retiredafb" he left youtube long ago and set up his vids here www.revver.com...

i have to say hoax cause if you skip to 4:48, 4:49 and 4:50 you look at the mans torso and its clipped off at the bottom right...just look... its a fake those people were cut into the scene.

just my opinion

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Oh the classic "Mona Lisa".....

This video or series of them actually, has been destroyed and shredded up to pieces as a FOR SURE HOAX. Internos has a BRILLIANT post HERE(I am sure he will show up soon anyways
) where he brought together the countless efforts and discoveries of indivuduals who found the proof of hoax concerning this video. The "actual footage from inside Apollo 20" was actually spliced footage from Apollo 15. The 'alien' a wax figure, and the alien 'artifacts' A PHONE,lol... I admit when this first came out many, including myself were somewhat taken by this. HOWEVER, some people still think this was simply a reenactment of an actual mission--This is yet to be proven so we can not assume that is true.

Some relevant threads:

Incredible Crashed UFO **Video**on Moon -Contains debunking
Alien EBE Mona Lisa = Annunaki Elohim *SEE FOR YOURSELF*
Another Apollo 20 alien spaceship video

Another relevant link: www.exopolitics.org...

[edit on 9/3/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hoax, when they made this they screwed up the color and lighting of their "mummy" which is why it looks like it is popping out of the video.
Plus what is it laying on? I do not remember there being enough room to have all that going on in an appollo shuttle. Where did you get egyptian/anunaki and mummy out of all this?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i wonder ???
www.whatuni.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You know, it makes me madder than Janet Reno's blind date when people ruin videos with their GIANT words on the screen! If this was real, he just ruined any kind of footage with that. Put the words small at the bottom, sighs.

And Im upset that someone is exploiting my dead mum for a video

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

hahaha lol yeah.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

come on, thats girl is obviously fake, looks like shes made out of clay.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I posted this very same video about a year ago and it was deleted as a hoax. I'm surprised this thread is still going.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Also, on the 'spacecraft' from which this 'alien' was reported to have been found at...........Here are some very cleaned up images of it. Which in my opinion show strong evidence of this being a natural formation of rock and NOT ARTIFICIAL.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/779fb1c59d38.jpg[/atsimg]

Courtesy: www.lunexit.it...

For context of the region we are looking at:

Courtesy:www.lunexit.it... -Visit link for full, large picture.

And now the clincher of a natural object in my opinion. This very clear and enhanced picture of the 'spaceship:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc18908a1de1.jpg[/atsimg]

Courtesy: www.lunexit.it...

This is truly a case of a trick of light and shadow upon a hilly surface. You can even see that the 'spacecraft' is actually a piece of the land with connections to the lunar surface and everything. Here is an exerpt from the site:

AS 15-P-9625 (6) - The Buried "Spacecraft" and the "Lunar Eel" (annotated frame)
One last remark suggested to us - in a sense - from our friend and partner Fabio Italian (OldGrey) with his latest (and still beautiful) development: emphasis called "spaceship" (which is nothing but a portion of the illuminated hill complex in which it accesses) seems to gain self-dignity - and thus constitute "property (column-like or columnar) stand-alone" - only because (in our opinion, of course) was made one stretch, in terms of contrast (contrast enhancement) between bodies in the light (which we now appear to be white / light gray) and bodies in the shadows (which appear to us instead of black / dark gray), definitely excessive.
This means that it is enough to reduce the contrast to see (good!) That our "ship" is only one - small, moreover - portion of the hill that stands at the center of the image and whose wall (shaded), there has long misled.
In short, process images, as said, sometimes it helps and other times ... misleading.
The variable initial (and often decisive in this field) is given by one who operates on the original frame and it is for this reason that NASA (and ESA), if you like / want, can / may deceive everyone.
And this is one of the concepts of our work, a concept that, despite a thousand difficulties (also due to the huge lack of existing knowledge on the subject), we are trying to make clear to all.

And as always ... Think about it!

(Translated into English from Italian by Google Translate, some editing may have occurred in the process, visit the link below for the original Italian version)
www.lunexit.it...

Detailed explanation image(in Italian but you can translate what it says with any translation tool):

Courtesy:www.lunexit.it...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
wow thats a really old pencil.. um, i mean spaceship.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join