It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien EBE Mona Lisa = Annunaki Elohim *SEE FOR YOURSELF*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Alien EBE Mona Lisa = Annunaki Elohim

The Anunnaqi are known by many titles, in many languages, such as: aluhum, malaaikat, angelos, kachina, neteraat, umarway, thunderbirds, ginwin, or shushukiy, and there are many others.
They have germinated this planet from what we call Mars, seeding the planet at four points as four beings, 1. Neter, 2. Anunna, 3. Elul, 4. Nommos, the four winds.

users.netropolis.net...
THE ANUNNAQI are those beings who were sent down to the Planet Qi (Earth), known to you as angels. The word Anunnaqi means “those who ANU sent from heaven to Earth.” They are called NETERU, meaning “guardians” by the Egyptians. The Anunnaqi Eloheem are the “mighty ones.” In Ashuric/Syraic (Arabic) the “mighty ones” are referred to as Jabbariyns. In Aramic (Hebrew) the “mighty ones” are referred to as Gibboreem.
The very elite among the Anunnaqi are called the DINNEER, or the DINGIR, meaning “the righteous, or divine ones of the rocket ship,” or ILU, meaning “the lofty ones” in Akkadian.

The Anunnaqi, Eloheem, were acting as intermediaries between Earth and NIBIRU. They came to the planet Earth in order to find gold and other resources, to take back to their planet which is the 8th planet—Rizq, of the 19th galaxy called Illyuwn meaning “on high,” which was on its way to destruction due to constant rays from the three suns UTU, APSU, and SHAMASH.The Anunnaqi arrived on the planet Qi by way of passenger crafts called shams. Their planet-sized ship Nibiru, which means “planet which crosses the skies, or planet of the crossing” travels at 1,008,600,272 feet per second, the speed of light.Nibiru is about 2½ to 3 times the size of the planet Earth. Nibiru has a crystal dome giving it the ability to break down light, it has solar panels that are the size of pin’s heads or less than that and can generate millions and millions of watts of energy.

users.netropolis.net...
Nibiru was set up for holographic inter dimensional transport and manned over 144,000 crew members headed by 24 elite beings called YAHWEHANS, 12 agreeable and 12 disagreeable. Nibiru is also called Merkabah meaning “the movable throne.”

They look like humans with a few exceptions, such as their eyes. Some of the Anunnaqi’s eyes are exceptionally larger than that of humans. They are of such and advanced state that if you confronted one of them with a weapon, they would let you shoot them rather than hurt you.

Bottom LINe is:
The ANUNNAQI ELOHEEM were acting as intermediaries between earth and NIBIRU. They came to the planet earth in order to find gold and other resources, to take back to their planet which is the 8th plante rizq, of the 19th galaxy called ILLYUWN meaning "on high " which was on its way to destruction due to constant rays of the three suns UTU, APSU and SHAMASH. They were supposed to deliver the processed gold to spaceships that would be stored on the dark side of the moon called (KINGU or SHESHQI) and LAHMU (MARS). This is where they constructed and loaded the 30 mile long cylinder shaped crafts. They used LAHMU (MARS) to assemble craft to launch. The ANUNNAQI arrived on the planet QI (earth) by way of passenger crafts called SHAMS. Their planet-sized ship NIBIRU, which means planet which crosses the skies, or planet of the crossing" travels at 186,272 feet per seconds at the speed of light, NIBIRU is about 2 ½ to 3 times the size of the planet earth. NIBIRU has a crystal dome giving it the ability to break down light, it has solar panels thar are the size of pin's heads or less than that and can generate millions and millions of watts of energy. NIBIRU was set up for holographic inter dimensional transport and manned over 144,000 crew members headed by 24 elite beings called YAHWEHANS, 12 agreeable and 12 disagreeable. NIBIRU is also called Merkabah meaning " the movable throne". These Extra-Terra-Astral (Extraterrestrial ) are aboard the mother ship NIBIR.

[edit: added link and required External Source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Dude, your text is a cut and paste from another web site. You need to attribute it with at the minimum, a link back to the source.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tekniq

Great Post!!! I saw these and was like wow! but I like Im sure many others get tierd of getting excited about them because with all the softwear out there for people to fake things its getting harder and harder to tell how and if it is a fake but they were very good if faked I wish they would flog the people who fake these LOL because its just makes it harder to know because now if they were to release a real one who would know it was but agian this is a really good post

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The ANUNNAQI ELOHEEM were acting as intermediaries between earth and NIBIRU. They came to the planet earth in order to find gold and other resources, to take back to their planet which is the 8th planet rizq, of the 19th galaxy called ILLYUWN meaning "on high " which was on its way to destruction due to constant rays of the three suns UTU, APSU and SHAMASH. They were supposed to deliver the processed gold to spaceships that would be stored on the dark side of the moon called (KINGU or SHESHQI) and LAHMU (MARS). This is where they constructed and loaded the 30 mile long cylinder shaped crafts. They used LAHMU (MARS) to assemble craft to launch. The ANUNNAQI arrived on the planet QI (earth) by way of passenger crafts called SHAMS. Their planet-sized ship NIBIRU, which means planet which crosses the skies, or planet of the crossing" travels at 186,272 feet per seconds at the speed of light, NIBIRU is about 2 ½ to 3 times the size of the planet earth.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

www.xfacts.com...

Refer to the link found with ancient Sumerian Artifacts describing and telling of the Anunnaki people and it shows real carvings that backs up all these facts. DO YOUR RESEARCH !! I am simply trying to open peoples minds to these facts that are being hidden from our eyes..

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Wow, lol. I would suggest to the OP....never mind. He/she obviously needs/wants to believe in something so bad that he/she falls for anything like this.

Seriously guy, you should research your beliefs and desires a little further before making a fool out of yourself in public...... Either that, or turn off the sci-fi channel, cancel your cable subscription and get a life.

Its people like yourself, who are the voice of ignorance, that makes anybody with common sense, reason and logic who are genuinely interested in the truth, look to be utter fools. Thanks to people such as yourself, this whole subject is treated the way it is in the mainstream...and may I remind you (if you can even understand why I say this) that the mainstream is the only thing that can confirm or deny what is really going on. Sorry if you don't understand (and I'm guessing you don't, lol) but your a problem to ufology and should stick to places like godlikeproductions or OM, where nonsense like this is treated as fact by the "masses"....

[edit on 18-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
One of the things W. Rutledge mentioned in his QA with the Italian journalist last year was the fact that gold was very abundant in the universe. His implied that the was ultinately the reason for the coverup. The knowledge that the universe was teeming with gold would shatter our economies. Doesn't really tie-in well with the story mentioned above.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tekniq

No part of this site may be copied or reproduced without permission - Xfacts.com Source

You can't simply lift other sites content, and dump it on ATS....there are explicit rules about it.

By the way....I think it's hogwash.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyRaincheck
The knowledge that the universe was teeming with gold would shatter our economies.

And how would that happen, exactly? I am going to assume you know next to nothing about economics and capitalism in order to state something so obviously ignorant.

Do I need to explain myself on this, or can you pause to think why you could be wrong before responding?

hint...use some common sense, reason and logic applied to how the real world works and you will have your answer....

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Then ya'll show me proof that this is not so and why everyone all of a sudden is interested in the moon and Mars??
I welcome all opinions and skeptict... Believe what you wanna believe..

I been on this type of thing way before any of these videos were released and the videos back up what I know and researched!!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Oh and one more thing explain to me why all of a sudden we are getting way more sightings of UFO than we've ever seen!!??

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Tekniq]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Indded UFOsightings are truly multiplying. I would sugegst to someof the posters..dont be so afraid fo things that are greater then you. As humans we think we are masters of all we see. That simplyis notthe case. We know this simply because..we cant fly a peiceof aluminium at 2k miles an hour and make a 90 degree turn yet..andwaht do we know can?..right..UFOs.

Stichin has DOne many books in teh Annukai and nibiuru. Instead of bashing teh OPmaybe it would be prudent to checkout someof Stichins works..you as you said.. Do some reasearchbefore youlet your own ignorance run rampant..just my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Maybe you should take a moment and learn how to read. I was stating what Rutledge said in his interview, not my opinion.

Would you like assistance with this or can you work it out for yourself?
I'm sure someone here is willing to hold your hand if you're afraid.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by JohnnyRaincheck]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Was that Anjelina Jolie? Who is that?

Seriously, it looks like its made out of plaster or concrete.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyRaincheck
the fact that gold was very abundant in the universe.

Duh......it is an element after all. Doesn't make much difference anyhow....we haven't been doing much mining for gold "universally"....

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
In the first place, this video shows these guys standing in what should be weightlessness? And the alien figure looks like it was made out of cake with orange frosting.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ah, well, there used to be more gold oin Earth - before the Annunaki came along and dug it all up with their highly advanced stone tools and antler picks (as per Sitchin's books
)

btw referencing Sitchin is somewhat ironic since Sitchin only references himself.

And research usually means more that reading an internet website and/or watching an internet video

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well stiching refrences himself simply becuase he discovered it! Also..more then just Stitchin can read sumerian. Amazing what you can learn in college. To bad we all cant be Archeaologist

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tekniq
Then ya'll show me proof that this is not so and why everyone all of a sudden is interested in the moon and Mars??

All of a sudden? Man - where have you been? LOL! Mate!

You honestly need to go and do some homework before you dig that pit your in clean through to China!

In short - get your facts straight before sounding off and making yourself look silly!

Oooops - Too Late!

Oh I can't help myself...

BTW - kain_the_hunter, It's Sitchin - NOT Stitchin!

Arggh! *Sigh*

IRM

[edit on 18/4/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think it odd that the planet's speed is given as "the speed of light," yet the time shown for the passage of Nibiru from mid to late 2012 through April, 2013, could not be right at that speed. At that speed, I would recon it could get from the first point mentioned to the last in...hours? A day or two at the most.

So I call BS on one or the other "fact." At least.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join