It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by SplitInfinity

go read the OP.

It will explain.

Actually...it doesn't explain. It states they come from the Andromeda Galaxy when in FACT...that Galaxy known as M-31 is known as the Great Galaxy within the Constellation of Andromeda.

From Wink...Andromeda is the daughter of an Aethiopian king in Greek mythology who, as divine punishment for her mother's bragging, the Boast of Cassiopeia, was chained to a rock as a sacrifice to a sea monster aroused by the queen's hubris. She was saved from death by Perseus, her future husband. Her name is the Latinized form of the Greek Ἀνδρομέδη (Andromédē): "ruler of men",[1] from ἀνήρ, ἀνδρός (anēr, andrós) "man", and medon, "ruler".

M-31 is a Massive Galaxy in the Local Group that includes the Milky Way Galaxy and is on a collision Course with our Galaxy. The reason that this story appears to be complete fiction is dictated by MANY REASONS.
1. Since the Galaxy they come from is not called Andromeda and is designated M-31...a Spiral galaxy 2.5 Million Light Years from Earth as well as being 200,000 Light Years across with a minimum of 10 satellite Galaxies that surround it...the probability that a Race is named after the Constellation that M-31 is several Million Light Years distant from and the ZERO% probability that they would call themselves that or that they would...if they were in communication with us...would use the incorrect designation of their Galaxy to use as a Name or use an entire GALAXY to use as a Name for their Race when they would be originated from a single planet within that Galaxy.
Well...it just shows how only some HUMAN STORY TELLER without sufficient knowledge would make so many obvious mistakes to create this obvious hoax. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Thank you for the explanation. In my mind's eye I saw a type of energy/technology that transferred you into the body but was missing the connection of a still birthed vessel. But it would have to be that way in order to not violate the laws in place.

Very interesting read. I've yet to finish the entire thread but there are certain things that you have highlighted that are rather compelling. I will reserve my questions until I complete the entire thread and take some time to ponder that which compells me in my observations and pose the questions accordingly.

What I will ask you for now is this. Once you enter into this realm you immediately are subject to the law of free will. In effect you have entered a 'prison' with a manifesting destiny under G-d. Do you believe that you are in need of salvation?

Thank you again.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It is so pathetic to see someone being interested and falling for these random stories. Random sites as if made by 5 year olds talking about various species as if they have any information, no - just made up stories, and somebody listening to them oh my gawd..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Question for you. If you believe in either GOD or Manifest Destiny...this precludes the possibility of FREE WILL.

If there is a GOD and the FACT of EVOLUTION does not discredit the possibility....then even if a GOD used the EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS to Create Humans...this would also mean that that GOD created all the Genetic Abilities that allow us to either make the right choices or wrong choices.

By that Logic...the concept of a HELL could not exist since if we were created to be able to make wrong choices then it is the fault of the Creator.

If I design a tool that has the ability to perform a use but that tool also has a built in design flaw that even when used properly...50% of the time the tool will malfunction causing harm....it is not the fault of the user of the tool but the designer. This is similar in the case of the Human Condition where we are the tool and even though we attempt to make the right choices...cause and effect create a Hormonal Malfunction of our decision making process that is a design flaw by the creator. Who is at fault?

Since I know a good deal about Physics and Cosmology as well as dabble in Quantum Mechanics...I KNOW that the Math dictates that every possibility must exist within a Multiversal System and that there are Infinite Versions of You and Me. Within this system which is the basis for Quantum Particle Exchange between Divergent Alternate Universal Realities where Probability driven by cause and effect will direct Quantum Particles such as Quarks to exist within a Proton or Neutron at either a Maximum or near or at a Minimum or near and those Protons and Neutrons that have Quantum Particle Build Up at or Near Maximum dictates the creation of a New and Divergent Alternate Reality that choice dictates creation via probability. What this means is that as you drive to work on the same route every day...a kid kicks a ball which he chases into the road which causes a truck to overturn to avoid killing the kid which makes you take an alternate route because the road is blocked and you stop at a Coffee Shop you would not ordinarily pass where you meet you future Spouse. This will not happen in a Different Alternate Universal Reality where the KID does not kick the ball into the road because he properly kicks the ball and it does not go into the road. At the point of the KICK....Quantum Particles begin to Transfer into the Protons and Neutrons to close or at maximum in number and thus begins the Creation of an entire New Divergent Alternate Universal Reality. The Kick that does not go astray has all Particles Involved on a Quantum Level at or near Minimum...thus you drive to work and never meet this person who would and will become your Spouse in another Reality. Since the Math dictates that all possible outcomes must exist in an INFINITE MULTIVERSE....there is also Infinite Manifest Destinies as well as the 100% Probability that there is a Universal Reality with a GOD and a 100% Probability that there is also a Universal Reality that there is one without a GOD.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

LOL

Most Terrestrials know M-31 as Andromeda, if you use the scientific desingnator, most peple will not know what is being talked about.

Are these the real "names"? No, of course not, but I don't speak the language, and most of what I've been told was via telepathy, so, I'm a bad Human, and an even worse alien for not performing to yur standards.By the way; how does a non-telepath establish standards for telepathy?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Okay, Andromeda is two point five million light years away, according to Einstein, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, so light from Andromeda takes two and a half million years to reach us, with me so far? even if 'they' could travel at that speed, it would take 'them' two and a half million years to get here, just how old are those Andromedians?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Scientific Designator? Do you mean the Vaucouleurs-Sandage extended classification system of spiral galaxies?

PLEASE! Give us a break! It is one thing to state something that although no possible way of providing solid documented proof does not lend the statement credence. And there is even a way to do this by at the very least providing a line of LOGIC that people could follow so as to lend a bit of veracity to a persons claims....but in this case....

You have outlined a Story that is impossible for anyone to gather even the TINIEST POSSIBILITY OF A MICRON THIN THREAD OF LOGIC to be able to form any positive opinion as to your stories veracity.

I am not trying to be mean here...I am just trying to give you a chance at giving us anything in the way of giving your words some type of possible logic as this story does not jive at ANY LEVEL. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Okay, Andromeda is two point five million light years away, according to Einstein, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, so light from Andromeda takes two and a half million years to reach us, with me so far? even if 'they' could travel at that speed, it would take 'them' two and a half million years to get here, just how old are those Andromedians?

Although I consider this Topic a Hoax...and you are right that in normal Space/Time Light is the ultimate speed limit...there is a way to traverse even such a great a distance as the distance between some Planet orbiting a Star in M-31 to Earth.

This could be done by Folding Space/Time. Warping or Folding Space/Time is what Gravity is in reality. Any Celestial Object of a good deal of Quantitative Mass...and this even applies to the smallest dust speck...will create a Warping of Space/Time that surrounds it. This is why the Planets in our Solar System Orbit our Sun as our Star which is small by Universal Stellar standards...is of sufficient Mass to Warp the Space/Time around it to create a GRAVITY WELL that curves that Space/Time to a great enough extent to effect the Planets in our Solar System as well as Moons, Asteroids...etc...to orbit within this created Gravity Well. Gravity is an EXPRESSION OF ONE DIMENSIONALITY or SINGULARITY. In School they would ask what is the shortest distance between two points...and the answer they were looking for was a STRAIT LINE. This is FALSE! The shortest distance between to points is ZERO DISTANCE OR THE SAME POINT. This is true when Space/Time has been Warped or FOLDED by a Great Enough Collection of Mass or Energy as they are interchangeable. So if an Alien Race of sufficient Tech. Levels that Understands the Unified Field Theory generates enough energy to represent Mass this would cause Space/Time to Fold so as to enable the Traveler to Move within a One Dimensional Created Fold that would connect any point in the Universe to any other point thus they Travel without Moving since in accessing the Universes One Dimensional aspect...all points are the same point. Thus they are not Moving at a Velocity faster than Light...they are Jumping from one point to another through the creation of a Directed Singularity. An example is take a piece of paper...draw two points far apart from each other on the paper...FOLD the paper so that the two Points match up and push a pen through the papers two aligned points.
THIS is how they achieve this form of travel in example but with the creation of Massive amounts of Directed Energy to represent Mass. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

You have outlined a Story that is impossible for anyone to gather even the TINIEST POSSIBILITY OF A MICRON THIN THREAD OF LOGIC to be able to form any positive opinion as to your stories veracity.

I am not trying to be mean here...I am just trying to give you a chance at giving us anything in the way of giving your words some type of possible logic as this story does not jive at ANY LEVEL. Split Infinity

I see. And, just where does the logic breakdown? Please tell us, I have live a life where logic abslutely must be near erfect, otherwist, nothing works. And, since it appears to me that most of everything IS working, I'm having a wee bit of an issue understanding exactally what you are talking about.

SO, I'm wondering; who's logic is broken?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Now that is a rather good descrition of how a "wormhole" generator does its "thing" Except in very long distance, the two points never get quite "that" close. As I understand, these wormholes can be longer than 1ly. So there is another form of FTL.

We have a device that provides "normal space" propulsion (of sorts), it is a Gravito-Electromagnetic field generator, and, along with our power generation system is capable of exploiting the Kerr Metric, thus allowing FTL without a wormhole

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Yes Andromeda is a bit more than 2.5 million light years from Earth. The light that left Andromeda 1000's of year befor I was born will not reach Earth for millions of years after I die.

About the speed of light being the "speed liit". Einstien was wrong. Unless you take literally; remember, that Einstien's "speed limit"nly works for "noral space".

That said, there are several ways in which FTL can be acheived; Wormhole generation is what Split was talking about. But, there are other methods, some that don't require great mass or energy. The generation of a "Gravito-Electromagnetic" field will also provide propulsion, and, without anything additional even a sall field generator will have you past the speed f light is around a year (1g acceleration).

Couple this with a power generation system that can interfere with the Higgs field; true FTL. By the way, both of these "sub-systems" are already known about here on Earth.

So, Andromeda to Earth in 6 weeks via "field generated FTL" and wormholes.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Question for you. If you believe in either GOD or Manifest Destiny...this precludes the possibility of FREE WILL. If there is a GOD and the FACT of EVOLUTION does not discredit the possibility....then even if a GOD used the EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS to Create Humans...this would also mean that that GOD created all the Genetic Abilities that allow us to either make the right choices or wrong choices. By that Logic...the concept of a HELL could not exist since if we were created to be able to make wrong choices then it is the fault of the Creator. If I design a tool that has the ability to perform a use but that tool also has a built in design flaw that even when used properly...50% of the time the tool will malfunction causing harm....it is not the fault of the user of the tool but the designer. This is similar in the case of the Human Condition where we are the tool and even though we attempt to make the right choices...cause and effect create a Hormonal Malfunction of our decision making process that is a design flaw by the creator. Who is at fault?

There is always a destiny unfolding as we make choices with a blueprint in the universe. This in effect is a destiny unfolding under free will. In this it is manifesting the blueprint of original creation. There is a grand design once we come to the understanding of G-d and the truth is revealed to us. So in this you will find free will complicated within the decision of a recognition for our souls toward the understanding of what salvation is and does. It is specific to this world and it's fallen state.

We relinquished our G-d given right and protection of immortality with our FATHER when we ushered in free will in it's stead. At which point we were allowed to be tampered with and misdirected by the many principalities of the fallen which took over this realm. There has been a raging war ever since.

Once this recognition is made and let us just say the person accepts salvation, then free will takes second place and your manifesting destiny becomes the plan under G-d. If a person does not come to this conclusion then free will reigns and as a result different consequences ensue for the immortal soul. The physical body means nothing here, it is merely a vessel to house that which was intended to be re-united with our Creator.

The laws change once a person becomes saved. The once evacuated protection is now put in place in this 'prison' realm and a type of balance is restored to the origin of our purpose.

Cause and effect of decisions that go wrong in consequences are relegated to being out of 'grace' due to the law of free will only. The 'flaw' is therefore a consequence of our own making.

It really has everything to do with the soul. Until judgement day all quantum possibilities exist within the multi-matrixes of what are endless possibilities.

There is no flaw in the design. Free will exists so that each and every one of us trapped here can become emancipated from the fallen state and be re-instated under 'Grace' and union with our Creator. The flaws only exist within the chaos that comes from Free will which is not a flaw on the Creator's part but rather a consequence of the rebellion that comes from the law of free will only and dis-union with our Creator.

Much has been relinquished for the price of this condition. We as a living creation housing an immortal soul are not supposed to be divided from our Creator. For in that division we will surely perish. That is the lesson of this realm.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I think you are missing the point I was attempting to get across. We exist within our Universe but choice governed by cause and effect will Create a Alternate Divergent Universal Reality. Thus...there are Infinite versions of You and Me but even though we perceive TIME as LINEAR thus we perceive a Past and Present and understand the concept of a Future...the Reality is that is only our PERCEPTION.

As Einstein Proved...TIME IS RELATIVE...and this has been proven in many experiments as well as the poof of the Existence of TIME DILATION...as Two Atomic Clocks were placed in perfect sync. One Atomic Clock was left on Earth and the other Clock was placed in the Space Shuttle. The Shuttle was launched and orbited the Earth at a speed of about 17,500 miles per Hour. The Shuttle landed about 11 days later and the two Atomic Clocks were compared.

An Atomic Clock bases the passage of time on the most accurate possible way we can calculate the passage of TIME that can be portable. Instead of pendulums and gears or even quartz crystals, atomic clocks use the vibration between the nucleus and electrons of atoms -- usually cesium atoms -- to set the interval we use to measure time passing. Even this interval varies a little. But not much. The atomic clock at the Naval Observatory near Washington, D.C., is accurate to within about one second in 20 million years.

So these Highly Accurate Clocks were compared and guess what?....the Clock on Earth was a bit ahead in time than the Clock that was on the shuttle. This is because the Further and Faster anyone or anything travels away from a large Celestial Gravity Well...ie...the EARTH...TIME DILATION OCCURS thus the Astronauts that came back to Earth actually TIME TRAVELED a tiny fraction of a second INTO THE FUTURE!

This means that TIME BEING RELATIVE is not LINEAR so everything that was...everything that is...and everything that WILL BE....is already set...and not only set but ACCESSIBLE! Since this is proven to be so...and the MATH DICTATES that in an INFINITE SYSTEM...such as our MULTIVERSE IS....and our UNIVERSE is actually FINITE as even the Hubble Telescope can we can see the Microwave Radiation WMAP which is 379,000 Light Years close to the point of the BIG BANG and between these is an OCEAN of SUPERHEATED PLASMA which impedes Lights Progress...the Current Size of the ever expanding Universe is 13.779 BILLION LIGHT YEARS IN LENGTH...thus FINITE.

But as I have said...the MATH dictates an INFINITE MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM and in any INFINITE SYSTEM...every single possibility in all Time states of Past, Present and Future MUST EXIST. If this were not so then WE WOULD NOT EXIST since the Atomic Particles comprising our Bodies and these Atomic Nucleus' which are Protons and Neutrons are comprised of Smaller Quantum Particles such as Leptons, Quarks, Gluons...etc...as well as these Nucleus Orbiting Electrons which are also a Quantum Particle and Quantum Particles that make up everything we are...are existing in a Particle / Waveform Flux of which they also Blink IN AND OUT OF OUR UNIVERSAL REALITIES EXISTENCE and say a QUARK that makes up a Proton in one of your Brain Cells transfers to another Proton in another version of you in an Alternate Divergent Universal Reality based on a Quarks Numerical Minimum or Maximum States allowed within that Proton and they can exist in any number between the Minimum and Maximum based on PROBABILITY DRIVEN BY CAUSE AND EFFECT.

So...in this case...THERE IS EVERY POSSIBLE OUTCOME EXISTING THAT ANY ASPECT OF FREE WILL COULD DICTATE. Thus...there is an EVIL VERSION of YOU out there with a SPOCK BEARD! LOL!
CRAZY...BUT TRUE! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

This is what I mean by lack of a Logical Line to follow. You used Gravity and Electromagnetic...or what did you post? Gravito? Might as well be GRAB A TOE! LOL!

There is nothing in common between The Electromagnetic Spectrum and Gravity. This is the kind of talk that KILLS ME! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Well than this: will really "grab" you.

Gravito-Electromagnetics and the drive system derived from the science aren't even new. The science was confirmed in the lab back in 2003 (or 4) and the drive system in 2006. You got some catchin' up to do.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Gravito-Electromagnetics and the drive system derived from the science aren't even new. The science was confirmed in the lab back in 2003 (or 4) and the drive system in 2006. You got some catchin' up to do.

I will be the fist person to admit I am wrong about something. Please Provide Proof via a LINK to you claims.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I will be the fist person to admit I am wrong about something. Please Provide Proof via a LINK to you claims.
Split Infinity

A link to my best evidence (to date) in my sig. If you have visited the site before, then you should again, the place is different; better information.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

To avoid confusion...please list the site or place a LINK on your reply.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Split Infinity

Okay.

Link

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Split Infinity

Okay.

Link

You DO know what I am going to say about this...Right? This is your SITE that displays NO EVIDENCE OF ANY SCIENTIFIC VERACITY OR A SHRED OF PROOF!

Sorry...you need actual proof to declare something of this nature...or else you must call it conjecture or opinion.
Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join