It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I dissagree with this with all respect due.

That GF, are not going to do this. If you can show me where they stated that please show me. I do get very angered when I sense someone posting misleading info.

I took a deep breath, so I didn't blow over. I do like you and that won't change. But please do not misinform others. You should know better than that.

Disclosure will not bring any of this. That is a pipe dream. That kind of crock of nonsense annoys me. I'm dissapointed in you.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I dissagree with this with all respect due.

That GF, are not going to do this. If you can show me where they stated that please show me. I do get very angered when I sense someone posting misleading info.

I took a deep breath, so I didn't blow over. I do like you and that won't change. But please do not misinform others. You should know better than that.

Disclosure will not bring any of this. That is a pipe dream. That kind of crock of nonsense annoys me. I'm dissapointed in you.

I'm sorry, but you have me a little confused. What did I say that is misinformation?

I try rather hard to insure that the information I have is correct. I don't pass it along until I have asked a lot of questions of many different people.

The technological "gifts" that are on the table are all very real, though, perhaps as advanced as some may think or want. The intent here is not to provide the Human species of Earth with a "path to the stars", but rather, a "leg-up".

These technologies will not solve all Earth's problems, and you Humans will still have a great deal of work to do. There are issues with Human greed and avarice, we can't overcome these for you. However, we can help you find solutions to you most pressing problems; climate, energy, arms control, and others. But, you do need to know tht there is no "silver platter" involved, it is the Human species that has to do all the work, we are only providing you with the basic tools.

I am truly sorry if I said something that is misleading, that is not my intent. My intent is to attempt to motivate the few Humans that read these posts to do something to prompt their respective governments to make the right decisions, while attempting to reamin as neutral as possible. Although, it would be correct to think that I have issues with the Gray's (Zetas), as well as the Federation, and the Governments of Earth.

In the final analysis the Human species will have to decide between a future of slavery and one of freedom.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There was something we were waiting on before, and I still ask for frequently, and that is if any overt depopulation move is done on this planet, the divided star nations who sit on the fence about what to do about earth will act. Because there is a cosmic law. I've heard this, and never known for sure, but it feels like something is about to happen, and that its not going to be the Vrill I was so worried would emerge first. That kind of disclosure is nwo fascism, hybrids and a planned ongoing depopulation.

But this to me looks like an overt attempt at a massive depopulation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So one thing is for sure, if there are any cosmic laws governing such things, and I keep asking and will continue, things may change dramatically.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Unity_99]

"IF" there's massive depopulation planned?!? Races have been depopulated on purpose for eons - not so distantly in the past is the millions who perished during the holocaust - no divine intervention there -

I do not see any intervention happening either because there is none to be had or there's a zero interference clause somewhere that allows evil to over-ride non-evil.

It's a very lonely conclusion on my part, but I am without "belief" there's another conclusion based on the reality of our history over thousands of years. People have been tortured and butchered routinely and this is not even just allowed to happen, it's condoned and a blind eye turned to it by corrupt leaders.

People aren't the problem, its the ruthless (alien hybrid) governments - it's not up to "us" to change anything - all we can do is be as centered as possible in our own existence, plan for the worst and hope for the best. We have zero respect as a life form and are treated as farm animals for personal use. It was okay when it started (because there was no intervention to stop it) and it's still okay thousands of years later (because there's been no intervention to stop it).

So yeah, I'm a little miffed at the "laws" of the universe.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Doesnt matter, how it happens anyway. One thing metaphysically for your soul is, if you die for freedom's sake, you are free and will be portalled out of here and away from their soul wiping technology. We have to stand up for freedom.

There are many groups, and the one that is being promoted for a 2012 takeover is Vrill. This the black ops, bloodlines, zetans, possibly that silicon based mystery species mentioned in the UN meetings. Theres also a group like a federation of renegades. They make work with zetans, jointly, and do things separately too with their own agendas. THey see humans as resources. There are many planets fighting for freedom and a kind of starwars things going on.

What true disclosure with the right forces behind it looks like is Anthra's thread. These are the heros and freedom fighters. My friend and I who have had joint meetings and experiences and who share advisors, one of whom has a very similar name to his mother's name, and who I know is andross, very tall, dark haired male. These guys are wonderful.
Well aside from these good guys, we both have experience with zetans and Vrill. Both those with bloodlines and/or starseeds who are psi, are targetted by them. Well he has shared waking up with skinny, germanic blond hybrid type women having sex with him, telling him, she was raised on this. That was repulsive. He had this false idea of higher dimensional and advance races who experience the Universal Understanding and use telepathy being sexual perverts. Nope. They're not. Quite the opposite actually. That patriarchal abuse of women and children ENDS NOW.

We are facing a Vrill nwo takeover with a false disclosure coming. If disclosure brings a one world government that still leaves bankers, corporation heads, money, possibely a new one world religion that has teeth in courts to maim and kill people much like Sharia law, if disclosure allows disasters to depopulate, its VRILL. This is not what disclosure looks like. ETS don't use money. They live in free monelyess society of high education, go to school for 180 years on average and retrain whenever they want, and volunteer, reduced hours, though they do commit longer hours in their longer lives to various projects and adventures if they choose, and no is without. Its like Linux open source system. They are free, responsible, and psi and care about each other.

They are also wakign ppl up with crop circles, and scripts, and music groups like era. I have a thread on waking up, and lowki has a wonderful thread on manifesting, his latest:
How To Design Express and Manifest Magick Spells. The title may not be like by religious folk, but its basically law of attraction but in an in depth fashion, et style. This is how you deepen your meditaitonal experience, ascensional experience, and go into your right hemisphere. The reason for the wake up is starting to become somewhat obvious to me.
I guess we may end up as freedom fighters too. We're expected to wake up, remember who we are, and band together. Good idea! In this, I certainly hope it turns into a cosmic battle, else we'll be dying to be free.

M'Ka'o'l je zo'a' me' ke'ra' lo' mer'in'ja'! O' na' ki'ol' ja'na' e' zu'
So' na' na'!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
And other thing that does confuse me is that there is a strong andromedan presence in both their own delegations or groups, also in the confederations/federations. Many of the starseeds are andromedan. There is also a Great White Brotherhood, and that has always made me think of Vrill for some reason. But, so far out of a few different sources, one of them has some real energy on him. And he speaks in a way that is quite different. I contacted another about this, and the names he gave me, and was told that this group was the "enforcers".

Have you heard anything about the enforcers? What exactly does this mean. This man also said that amongst the various groups, some myths in ufology, there are renegades and some where not allowed to contact humans due to previous bad behavior. All of it does get very confusing, with the exception that some of the most positive people do express who they are, consitently with integrity.

oh, two andross in source at least, I actually do suspect more:

www.barcodezine.com...

www.mlahanas.de...

Enigma and Vangelis make me think of the anime Wolf's Rain for some reason.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
if you were really an alien, you wouldn't have said," thats on you." a real alien would have said," that is your responsibility to behold," or something along that line. y'see, you have to at least TRY and sound like an alien. so far you're not being a very good one. a lot of other ones that i see on here are much better at pretending than you are. you suck.

he says he has been an inhabitant of this plant since the 1940's if im correct. therefore adapting to the ways of the humans and obvserving our behaviors, languages, etc..
i really have very little respect for people like you, who ignore to see both sides. you make up your mind before you know the whole story. this man is taking a bashing from people like you! STOP! i hope one day karma hits you in the back for being so rude and ignorant to someone who is so much more knowledgable about his topic and human topics for that matter then YOU! you suck.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
if you were really an alien, you wouldn't have said," thats on you." a real alien would have said," that is your responsibility to behold," or something along that line. y'see, you have to at least TRY and sound like an alien. so far you're not being a very good one. a lot of other ones that i see on here are much better at pretending than you are. you suck.

he says he has been an inhabitant of this plant since the 1940's if im correct. therefore adapting to the ways of the humans and obvserving our behaviors, languages, etc..
i really have very little respect for people like you, who ignore to see both sides. you make up your mind before you know the whole story. this man is taking a bashing from people like you! STOP! i hope one day karma hits you in the back for being so rude and ignorant to someone who is so much more knowledgable about his topic and human topics for that matter then YOU! you suck.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
hi there I posted this on your other post but never got an answer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess this would prove to everyone without any doubt you are the real deal:

I read that it was said Anthra was still a child compared to normal Andromds, I also read that you were a retired Software engineer 62 year old.

now I’m guessing then Andromds live to be older than 100, so if you are still a child in their eyes, if you are a human and not an ET I bet you would look like a 62 year old man, if you were a Et species that lived to be 100's of years old I would said you would age slower than the rest of us, hence if you posted a picture of yourself and you are young and 62 years old then that’s proof, if you are 62 and look like a 62 year old then that would prove this is all made up.

Some other points:

The world is so # right now that people want to believe there is more, that’s why I think people want to believe you

What do I get out of this? Was a good question you asked yourself in earlier post, I worked with a guy (web link to news story will follow) who was to be honest a nobody, he invented this story that he was a war hero
and he had detailed facts and stories that were impressive to hear, since I worked with this guy I got the chance to ask alot of questions he answered them all no bother, he had convinced himself and others this was all true, of course he made it all up, he was in shock after it came out he was a fake as if he couldn’t believe it,

a few years passed he was sorry blah blah blah he now pretends he is a world famous magician ....again he is convinced this is true.

What i'm saying is this thread could just the same, proof would be if you post a picture on your Facebook site showing us a young 62 year old man.

thanks for reading, here are the links I was talking about earlier

www.xtimeline.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hey so whats the story( god the text is very [snip] small on this. I can't stand ATS. Run by the rothshchild [snip].

Anyhow. Lets get this year moving enough the first contact babble. The governments of the world is falling apart. The world is now plunged into chaos. We are going to take a stand and we are going to get this race back to its order. There is a new world here and its moving ahead with our without you. There is going to be no help from outside. There is going to be no GF either.

i'm telling you this, and this is the truth and the way, think of it however you like.

The closest we will get to a first contact is our own government staging it before 2012. Depending how this all goes and how we move into the higher vibration WE will decided on whats the next step and we will be the decider for the GF to come into our world.

We are responsible galactic beings and we are the ones to move this world out of darkness and into the light. But first we need to face the light and thus allow it to evolve us onto the next stage in our development.

More universees may be born from this one depending how this all works and its according to plan from the heavans.

Well thats all I have on that.
Llove and light sorry for the long delay from this site. I dont like this site at all its too dark and suspicious.

Removed profanities.

Please read Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 9/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
AnthraAndromda, when did you realize you were Andromedan? Was there a waking up experience for you, or did you know all along?

Are Andromedans 3rd dimensional?

I assume you have incarnated as a normal-looking human. How does that work? Is it like a mental projection into a hologram?

Do you know of any other races that are pretending to be human?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
AnthraAndromda, when did you realize you were Andromedan? Was there a waking up experience for you, or did you know all along?

I was told by some Pleiadeans when I was about 5 years old, the knowledge lay dormant for about another 15 years or so. Then I spent another 30 learning to accept it. It is not an easy thing to learn you are not what everyone says you are.

Are Andromedans 3rd dimensional?

Andromda are a non-ascended enlightened species that occupy the same space-time realm as any other physical being.

I assume you have incarnated as a normal-looking human. How does that work? Is it like a mental projection into a hologram?

Do you know of any other races that are pretending to be human?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by someotherguy]

Andromds (my species) are a human looking race that grow to about twice the height of a human, other than that there are little differences. Our DNA is also quite simular to Humans, so we could easily pass as one of you, even with a moderately close look. So, no; no mental projection required, accept for full grown adults, and then it is the application of some sort of technology.

Other species ... the only others I am aware of here on Earth are Pleiadeans. They too are very Human like in both appearance and biology. There are also a Silicon based life form called "Conformers", they use a sort of telepathic projection to make themselves look any way they wish for short periods of time. You probably wouldn't see many of them on Earth since the Terrestrial environment is somewhat hazerdous to them.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
It is not an easy thing to learn you are not what everyone says you are.

True, but you must have also felt different at some level? Have you spent previous lifetimes on earth, or is this your first one?

Andromds (my species) are a human looking race that grow to about twice the height of a human, other than that there are little differences. Our DNA is also quite simular to Humans, so we could easily pass as one of you, even with a moderately close look. So, no; no mental projection required, accept for full grown adults, and then it is the application of some sort of technology.

So, there is some technology that makes you seem shorter than you really are? Is there any genetic modification that keeps you w/in normal human height range?

Other species ... the only others I am aware of here on Earth are Pleiadeans. They too are very Human like in both appearance and biology. There are also a Silicon based life form called "Conformers", they use a sort of telepathic projection to make themselves look any way they wish for short periods of time.

Yes, that is true about Pleiadeans. I haven't heard of "Conformers" before. Do you have any links you could recommend? My personal feeling is that there are probably different races wearing human spacesuits. They probably don't even know themselves that they're different.

Do you communicate w/ your people solely thru meditation, or do you use any other methods?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Its not just ple'o'sha'n here. But do you think that there phasing technology is what people mistake as 5D or higher? I do believe in the multiverse, but have witnessed the phasing many times now. Those from the constellation of Taurus, amongst others, are here too, and theyre between 7 1/2-8 feet tall unless their phasing changes your perception of height which it may, so they could be taller. I still think height may be perceptional, something they can change in us.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

It is not an easy thing to learn you are not what everyone says you are.

True, but you must have also felt different at some level? Have you spent previous lifetimes on earth, or is this your first one?

Felt different? Yes, to this day, though over the years some of the "sharpness" has diminished.

No, this is my first time on this planet, previous lifetimes were all in the Andromeda galaxy, though as different species.

So, there is some technology that makes you seem shorter than you really are? Is there any genetic modification that keeps you w/in normal human height range?

Yes, technology, as I understand it, it is built into the clothing.

As I understand it, my genetics were modified to make me appear to age faster, perhaps grow a bit faster for a time. But, at 5 and a half feet, I'm normal height my my age group.

Other species ... the only others I am aware of here on Earth are Pleiadeans. They too are very Human like in both appearance and biology. There are also a Silicon based life form called "Conformers", they use a sort of telepathic projection to make themselves look any way they wish for short periods of time.

Yes, that is true about Pleiadeans. I haven't heard of "Conformers" before. Do you have any links you could recommend? My personal feeling is that there are probably different races wearing human spacesuits. They probably don't even know themselves that they're different.

Do you communicate w/ your people solely thru meditation, or do you use any other methods?

I'm learning to use telepathy, a more normal for my people, though not so much in the young ... it's something that gets better with practice. At first I did use meditation quite a lot, but over the past 15 years that has changed to more telepathy. I still use meditation from time to time, though it is a bit difficult lately. Meditation requires a more "dedicated connection" than telepathy, and Mother has more demands on her time now.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

No, this is my first time on this planet, previous lifetimes were all in the Andromeda galaxy, though as different species.

Do you know what sort of species?

I'm learning to use telepathy, a more normal for my people, though not so much in the young ... it's something that gets better with practice. At first I did use meditation quite a lot, but over the past 15 years that has changed to more telepathy.

So, when you communicate telepathically w/ them, is it like talking on the phone, or is more that you get thoughts sent to you? I don't know if that makes sense... Do you mind describing what it's like?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Do you know what sort of species?

Mostly "Wolf" derived humanoids at various stages of evolution. There is also some time spent as "cat", "Ape", and "Reptile". Not all Humanoid ...

I'm learning to use telepathy, a more normal for my people, though not so much in the young ... it's something that gets better with practice. At first I did use meditation quite a lot, but over the past 15 years that has changed to more telepathy.

So, when you communicate telepathically w/ them, is it like talking on the phone, or is more that you get thoughts sent to you? I don't know if that makes sense... Do you mind describing what it's like?

Some of both ... Often its like having a conversation with someone using speech, this may be the most common. Other times I get large amounts of information almost as a "download". However, even when "conversing" I do get much more info than can be processed quickly.

Large amounts of data usually require that I spend some time "alone" trying to "translate" it into terms I can understand. The problem, as I see it, is that most of this is received on a sub-conscious level, and than has to be moved to a conscious level to be understood and explained. When doing that I have to rely on ideas and concepts that I already have/know. This doesn't always work out well, so some information remains "unprocessed" until I learn more. I have also found that things like names are difficult, since names are usually a construct in a specific language and if I don't know the language ...

Other issues I've found is that when using telepathy, One's own ideas, experiences, knowledge, etc. have a strong tendency to "color" the interpretation. This is something that takes experience (practice) to over come.

And, there you have it ... a perfectly clear bowl of mud ...trying to explain and describe thise things can be difficult at times. Trying to understand what is going on within One's self never gets any eaiser ... even after 40 years of explaining all sort of task to a computer.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Other times I get large amounts of information almost as a "download". However, even when "conversing" I do get much more info than can be processed quickly.

Large amounts of data usually require that I spend some time "alone" trying to "translate" it into terms I can understand. The problem, as I see it, is that most of this is received on a sub-conscious level, and than has to be moved to a conscious level to be understood and explained.

I know exactly what you mean. I feel like I've gotten data downloads, too, that either seem like "inspiration" or sudden insight into something. Sometimes it seems like I have to "pull" that information out of the subconscious & into conscious awareness. It seems like I'm sometimes drawn to certain articles or interviews to do that. I hope that makes sense. lol

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What about the feline races and Sirians?

I'm aware of the pleadians, and Orions alright. They can pass as us. Since humanity is actually the sons and daughters of all the major humanoid races in this galaxy. Our species is very racially mixed for this reason.

And what about venusians. Also i have one question what about the Orion humanoids which are reptilian looking humanoids, which are blueblooded I beleive. I know most of the bloodline elites have this blood, but I think i've passed a few people "in my area and streetwise as them" How can they stay in human form all the time. Is it possible that these can live amongst the rest of us without knowing.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My personal experience on Sirius is a mixed system between those who support the annanuki or facism and positives/neturals. Both in terms of non terran human people, and in terms of Felines. There are also the cretecean blue race the dogons speak of and reptillians there.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sirius is also a major star gateway and you are right they are so many races their. Because of their mixed race groups, it gives sirius such a universal conciousnes awareness to this galaxy.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join