It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Why can't we see these ships that are here

Let me guess: they have some kind of shielding to prevent them being seen, right?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You are aware that all proof is, is compelling evidence; right?

And, no we won't call it conjecture. We will call it a theory. As, that is exactly what it is.

You should also note that all of this is bsed on "personal expirence". Visits, conversations, exchange of thought, etc. all add up to an undeniable truth.

Course you can decide that it is all BS, that is your right. But, before you do, consider "why". "Why" do think it is BS. Remember, you thought there was a fault in my logic, you pointed it out. I showed you recent Terrestrial science that showed that my logic was fully "intact".

I am currently having a discussion on SOHO artifacts and Cosmic Rays. My argument is that these "artifacts" may not all be cosmic rays, all based on probability. My recent "refresh" on that area of Math has provided what may be valuable intel., and I have shown how these "artifacts" may not be cosmic rays.

So, in how many ways do I need to "prove" myself?

I don't have the resourses to provide all the science needed for doing this the DNA route. So, as I said to another; instead of throwing money at this, I throw "code" (as in computer applications). Unfortunately, Bilogy isn't my forte, so I spend some time trying to "engineer" what is needed. This is a data analysis exercise thay would have sent my college profs running.(and, probably screaming) into the night. Where I at right now; if I manage to supply the kind of "proof" y'all want before I leave, then good. Else; "Oh Well".

So, its really all on you; do you really want to know? Or are you waiting on someone else to tell you? The boundaries of science and knowledge are never extended by "sitting around" waiting. No! One must throttle truth from the Universe, then make it One's own.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Why can't we see these ships that are here

Let me guess: they have some kind of shielding to prevent them being seen, right?

No, they are small (1km - 2km) starships, and difficult to see. However, they have been "seen" by SOHO and ISS. Our smaller ACCVs (atmospheric capable combat vehicle) have also been seen . You call "triangle UFOs", though recently a better description was released. The report was a vehicle like an X-47B. A rather good likeness as far as verbal descrition goes. By the way, we aren't the only ones with "triangle" shaped craft.

So, they are sighted almost daily. People allow the government to dictate what they have seen, and our ships become "cosmic rays", "space junk", "anomalies", or some psychological thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Bare in mind the OP actually thinks He/She/It is an alien, and is from said Galaxy. So I suppose, they would know

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

LOOK....I do not want to be rude but I will ask you this. You state that you are providing a Line of Logic to which your claims...and you do admit that there is no real empirical evidence...but you do claim to have provided a line of logic for a person to follow.

Now by the Concept of a Line of Logic...all personal experiences must be thrown out as well as undocumented visual sightings and although witness testimony is good in court...a HUNDRED PEOPLE could see something that is not what it actually is...so...provide me with a few simple answers to my questions.

Are they Carbon based life forms or another element and if so which one?
What type of Star as well as it's Magnitude and their Planets distance from that star that their Home World orbits?
What was their evolutionary reason to become Bi-pedal. What Decimal System do they use to base their Math thus Humans use a Base Ten system...what do they use? By what method do they state they are using for communication with you and as an Alien Brain would be very different then a Humans...how are they sending Telepathic thought and why to you? Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Hail fellow space traveler!

My Sports Model Cruiser was stolen and currently sitting at the S4 base, can you tell one of your ships to come pick me up so I can go get it back? kkthx! Minus the anal probes please!
edit on 14-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

YEAH...I know. He say's all proof is...is compelling evidence! LOL! Tell that to the DMV! OR even better...I look young...this is an example...but I am actually 100 Years old. My PROOF? I watched Titanic Go Down! Can I have my beer now? LOL!

OH! And the Iceberg was bigger in real life as after watching the movie...I could tell! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

LOOK....I do not want to be rude but I will ask you this. You state that you are providing a Line of Logic to which your claims...and you do admit that there is no real empirical evidence...but you do claim to have provided a line of logic for a person to follow.

DNA is not empirical? Observation on the "collective consciousness" is not empirical? What of the photo evidence of our capital ships? And the reports of our lesser craft?

Now by the Concept of a Line of Logic...all personal experiences must be thrown out as well as undocumented visual sightings and although witness testimony is good in court...a HUNDRED PEOPLE could see something that is not what it actually is...so...provide me with a few simple answers to my questions.

If One were to dismiss all their personal expirence, they would be left with nothing. That would include the understanding of what they just did. Personal expirence is all that any of has. Our entire education, whether it be formal or not is all just "Personal Expirence". Al of our individual capacity for understanding is based solely on personal expirence.

So, why would you want to simply "throw it out?"

So, tell me; "Why should I answer your questions" If I treat you the same as you are treatng me, then you have no valid personal expirence, and hence,; do not have the capacity to understand, primarily due to no education.

Are yu understanding what I'm saying?

Are they Carbon based life forms or another element and if so which one?

Carbon based. Like post of the life in the Universe.

What type of Star as well as it's Magnitude and their Planets distance from that star that their Home World orbits?

Don't know. Never asked, haven't cared.

What was their evolutionary reason to become Bi-pedal. What Decimal System do they use to base their Math thus Humans use a Base Ten system...what do they use? By what method do they state they are using for communication with you and as an Alien Brain would be very different then a Humans...how are they sending Telepathic thought and why to you? Split Infinity

Likely becae bi-pedal for the same reason that most creatures evolve to that form. Greater efficiency.

I don't know what nuver system is used, again I haven't needed to know, so I don't.

Why would my brain be any different than any other?

How are they sending "telepathic" thought? Really? I fear you may not accet how telepathy works. But, think of it this way; it a form of quantum entanglement. Why to me? Most of my comunication is with my Mother, do I need to enumerate why she would be interested in communicating with me?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by DeadSeraph

YEAH...I know. He say's all proof is...is compelling evidence! LOL! Tell that to the DMV! OR even better...I look young...this is an example...but I am actually 100 Years old. My PROOF? I watched Titanic Go Down! Can I have my beer now? LOL!

OH! And the Iceberg was bigger in real life as after watching the movie...I could tell! Split Infinity

Definition of PROOF
1. a: the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact b: the process or an instance of establishing the validity of a statement especially by derivation from other statements in accordance with principles of reasoning

2. obsolete: experience

3. something that induces certainty or establishes validity
Webster's Dictionary

And, you are ignoring some of the evidence.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

PLEASE see a doctor.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
One of these capital sharships has been photographed? Got a link?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

Sorry you lost your ship. We can' tapproach Earth closer than 75,000km, but, if you can make it to the moon I can arrange for a shuttle to pick you up. From there we can take a position from which we can teleport you to your ship.

Will that work?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

PLEASE see a doctor.

Do you have any idea how old that gets Why don't you stop practicing medicne without a license!

Or better yet: GET ALL THE FACTS!
Statements like this only serve to display your own prejudice and ignrance.

edit on 14-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

A link:If you go to my website (link in sig.) and mouse over "disclosure", move down to "text"

There are 3 images there, and there are others. Many of the "triangle ufo next t sun" threads here involve our assets, though, not all of them.

I'll see if I can find a good and post it here.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Won't let me mouse over it, I'm on my ipad

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Won't let me mouse over it, I'm on my ipad

Sorry about that.

Try this (direct link)

That should work on your ipad, if it does not let me know, I'll post the images here..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

A link:If you go to my website (link in sig.) and mouse over "disclosure", move down to "text"

There are 3 images there, and there are others. Many of the "triangle ufo next t sun" threads here involve our assets, though, not all of them.

I'll see if I can find a good and post it here.

And you cant get one of them to help me get my cruiser? Dude, where's my car... i mean, ufo!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

So...you know they are a Carbon based life form. Yet...you know this despite the fact that you do not know other questions I asked that an Alien Race would have a MUCH GREATER EASE in their ability to communicate much simpler ideas, concepts or traits than such a complex issue of this race being Carbon Based Life.

Simple logic dictates that opening a line of Communication between two Alien Races would first attempt to convey SIMPLE CONCEPTS...such as...How they COUNT. Just about every concept from description of the Color of their Skin to how many Fingers or Toes they have if they have them at all...to where they are located in the Universe in comparison to us and a host of other things.

How does an Alien Race even using Telepathy convey they are Carbon Based when to do that even using Telepathy...an understanding or template of Math must be established. They would not know what the thought of CARBON is in your mind unless you were able to mentally establish the concept of an Atom as well as the Number of Protons and Neutron in Carbon plus the various Isotopes of Carbon and they would have no idea even if you knew off hand that Carbon has a Relative Atomic Mass of 12 and a Atomic Number of 6 which means Carbon has 6 Electrons, 6 Protons and 6 Neutrons of which the number of 6 Neutrons is an average of all the different Isotopes of Carbon as you have Carbon 14 also and thus Neutron Decay. Plus the fact that the Human Mind tends to visualize only a small number of actual Numerical Physical objects and since you do not know what Numerical base system they use...even if you KNEW that Carbon had a Relative Atomic Mass of 12...your mind would think of the Number 12 rather than think of the Visual Quantity of Twelve Particles. Without this they would have no way to communicate to you either the Numbers of Particles or what they represent since Telepathy does not encompass any data transfer other than what either party can understand.
This is all BUNK. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Glad to see that you are such an expert on something you have never expirenced.

You know nothing of telepathy. All these idea you think are so utterly complex that One must go through some extended process to extablish a base line before One may say even "hello", are in reality common expirences that ALL life expirences. There is no need to extablish a "base line", as one already exists. Course then there are Terrestrials, all of the same capabilities as the other sentient lifeforms, but so in denial that you may as well be a rock.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Simple logic dictates that opening a line of Communication between two Alien Races would first attempt to convey SIMPLE CONCEPTS

Simple human logic would state that simple human logic is entirely out of school regarding simple alien logic...if such a thing actually exists.

Unless I am missing something about your EBE heritage or unusual psychic abilities, if so, please inform.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join