It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Still doesnt work friend, might wanna re-do it in a new post.

Link
This one works.

edit on 14-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by acidsweep

As a person trying to bridge the gap between humans and ET, you're doing a horrible job. Being human yourself, you understand nothing about us. More LOLs your way.
edit on 14-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

Who said I was trying to bridge any gap?

Oh ... I see, YOU're the ET. Well in that case you would know that "Human" is the most common species in the Universe. Hey look everyone; it's the comic from Rigel Centarus

Yes, I'm "Human", but, not terrestrial. How 'bout you?

Sorry, I'm 100% human. Don't forget to call the doc, you truly need it. I feel sorry for you, I seriously do.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Let me ask this:
How does one contact your craft to say hey I am here?
Please don't tell me contact via meditation or spirit, I'm talking about electronic means

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Let me ask this:
How does one contact your craft to say hey I am here?
Please don't tell me contact via meditation or spirit, I'm talking about electronic means

Well, usually I would say "telepathy", but, since you're being a bit more specific.
Firsty ; let me explain a bit abut me. I'm an electronic engineer (do software more though), Anyway.

The issue with electronic with one of the ships is that they don't use "normal" radio. So, there few , if any, emissions in any of the RF bands. However, that doesn't mean they don't use those frequencies. The modulation being used is ke; they use a zero-crossing mdulation, either by amplitude or frequency, and sometimes actual binary data (I'm not sure how that works).

As it turns out, its mostly in the antenna. So, have you ever heard of a "caduceus" antenna?

I'm not sure just how technical I can get here ...So here is fairly technical, we can simplify it later if y want or need.

Basically,two full wave rods wund as a helical antenna. The two windings are placed 180 degrees out of phase. They are then driven by two identical signals, also 180 degrees out of phase. These signals are driven either with amplitude or frequency.modulation. I suggest amplitude modulation with a 418Mhz carrier.

The way this works is the two "windings" each produce a field that is 180 degrees out pf phase with the other, this has the effect of lacing all of the RF energy in the "zero-crossings" of the carrier. These devices are very directional. When receiving the antenna must be energized with a "dead" carrier. The original signal is produced across the two windings and can be converted with a simple operational amplifier.

I've never actually tried this, just the basic design. For what ever reason, I have never managed to get the resources together, but I also have other methods of communication, so I don't need the "radio".

This system is used for intra-fleet high speed, and voice communications. The technology is quite fast, very secure, but because of its high directionality long distance is difficult (long distance being millions of kilmeters).
One property it has is that it is nearly as fast as quantum entanglement.

Well, I hope I didn't "glass your eyes over" with that

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ok, i have a question.

We know that the Andromeda galaxy has a trillion of stars, with likely billions (or more even) of planets. Our own galaxy has 200-400 billion stars. What made you, assuming you inhabit one of those billions of billions of planets in the Andromeda galaxy, interested in one single, particular planet and its race on one other, single planet in one other galaxy of billions of other galaxies?

Furthermore, if you engage in some sort of communication with one particular other race, then can we also assume you do the same with countless other races?
edit on 14-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

You haven't understood a single thing I've said, have you. Yo should try expanding our mind, learn new things. Look into yourself and find out who you truly are, not just who you pretend to be. I'm not the One who needs the doctr here, you are. My doctors are fully aware of who/what I am, they accept it, don't have a problem with it, what the hell is your problem?

Or is it that you are one of those who simply can't handle the presense f ET, and has to find every way there is to deny it?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here is the data from your site with my notes attached to it

(Copy / Pasta from Excel, so feel free to copy back in)

(Y = Male Gene makeup / STR = Short Tandem Tepeat)
Y – STR Markers Notes: Typical Alleles
DYS456 16 AGAT 13-18
DYS389I 13 TCTG-TCTA 9-17
DYS390 24 TCTA-TCTG 17-18
DYS389II 31 TCTG-TCTA 24-34
DYS458 17 GAAA 13-20
DYS19 (DYS394) 14 TAGA 10-19
DYS385 11, 14 GAAA 7 - 28
DYS393 13 AGAT 9-17
DYS391 11 TCTA 6-14
DYS439 12 AGAT 9-14
DYS635 23 TSTA (Compound) 17-27
DYS392 13 TAT 6-17
YGATAH4 (Y-GATA-H4) 12 TAGA 8-13
DYS437 15 TCTA 13-17
DYS438 12 TTTTC 6-14
DYS448 19 AGAGAT 17-24

FYI - The sex chromosomes form one of the 23 pairs of human chromosomes in each cell (XY = Male, XX = Female). Because these two genes (gender) are so interchangable (XY to XX) any mutation/modification should show.

Your Y STR is Human, and can only be human im sorry to say my friend.

In short your YSTR is within the norm of a typical Male Human being. Each species has their DNA sequence which defines gender, the YSTR on a monkey is different to a human, same applies to fish etc.

Edit - Unsure if this is entirely helpful, or i missed the point if so let me know.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I for one would welcome an alien presence...
too bad there is no proof that they are coming here.

You my friend are just one of the many BS artists in the UFO field...You claim this and that..yet offer nothing as proof.

Your DNA.is of a mutt...there are plenty of people on this planet like you...so you are not special and they sure as hell don't think they are from aliens.

So I say keep spreading your BS...just know there are those of us who do not buy it..and those that do..are called gullible and would take a picture of a Frisbee thrown in the air..as solid proof of alien visitations...

I finish with this...I am an alien from the planet Noob...and our ships are shaped like dildos and are orbiting your Uranus...you can't see them though because they are cloaked. My DNA proves I am alien...I have German blood..yet none of my family has been to Germany or Europe ...ever...how do I know that none of my bloodline has ever been there or has ever come in contact with European ancestry, the family claims that at no time in our blood lines history has this ever occurred(yet logic states they had to have..unless our bloodline has lived a sheltered life with no outside influence and unless they have some detailed record of who our past relations got busy with...they would not know for certain for this to be fact).

See how easy it is to make up BS...that's what I believe ATS is for...for people to live out a fantasy life ..and to have others believe them...for the satisfaction of having strangers being impressed with them.

If you believed anything you were saying..you would not get defensive.

The truth should be enough to stand on it' s own..say it and then let others decide...if they don't believe you..move on ..after all who cares if strangers believe you or not...well only BS artists need this confirmation from strangers...others do not.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
AnthraAndromda..If there is a race of Andromedans contacting us humans why are you not providing evidence of your existence?
All i see so far is no material evidence ..This whole thing sounds to me like fantasy story..
Also when you arrive how are we to know are you going to send us a message first?
And what about sick people are you going to cure the terminally ill and how? And is the sun for you a stargate?
This subject is just beyond me and a hard one to swallow at this point..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

No, I just want a way we can contact these ships and say we are here, let's talk, that is, IF THEY REALLY ARE THERE.
Yes I am a bit skeptical, but after all these GFL and others, you gotta understand where the rest of are coming from. YOU are the ONLY POC for your group, and we ONLY have to go by is what you're telling us. Why not let covert contact happen, so the rest of us can substantiate what you're telling us, and prove to those that are completely skeptical over all this they they are incorrect.
Once that happens, I think you'll find more people open to all this.
If what you're telling us is true that is.
The worlds govts aren't going to tell us this, that's a fact. The ONLY way disclosure WILL happen, is to take it to the people.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Here is the data from your site with my notes attached to it

FYI - The sex chromosomes form one of the 23 pairs of human chromosomes in each cell (XY = Male, XX = Female). Because these two genes (gender) are so interchangable (XY to XX) any mutation/modification should show.

Your Y STR is Human, and can only be human im sorry to say my friend.

Human, yes, but Terrestrial?

As, I'm sure you know, autosomal DNA can give an indication of ancestry.Applicatins like omnipo attemt this; it is a matching of marker "counts" to a database where ethnicity is known. By doing this probable matchs may be found. Do this with my autosoal, and then, frm the data returned; describe me, my physical traits, appearance, etc. We'll see how close it truly is.

In short your YSTR is within the norm of a typical Male Human being. Each species has their DNA sequence which defines gender, the YSTR on a monkey is different to a human, same applies to fish etc.

Edit - Unsure if this is entirely helpful, or i missed the point if so let me know.[

Again yes, it is hwever quite unique. A search of yhrd database returns no matches. As this is Y DNA, which is passed frm father to son virtually unchanged (mutation rate is set around 250 generations now I think, or around 6250 years). That should have given my "mutation" plenty of time to settle in to the glbal population, so, it is a little surprising that there are no matches.

In the yhrd system there is dislayed "neighbors", Y profiles that are close, usually differ by one or two markers with a one or two "count" difference. I have been thinking about focusing on these differences to see what is there.

When it comes to the DNA and other evidence; you need to understand that the results of that research will in n way alter my percetions or thoughts about myself. I have personal expirence that will trump any science. But, I thought it might be an interesting and perhaps usefull exirement. IF I can develop enughgood evidence to constitute "proof" it may in some way help the people of Earth. So, I suffer the slings and arrows of cretins who would rather not know, even if to their own detriment.

Peace and Understanding.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

No, I just want a way we can contact these ships and say we are here, let's talk, that is, IF THEY REALLY ARE THERE.
Yes I am a bit skeptical, but after all these GFL and others, you gotta understand where the rest of are coming from. YOU are the ONLY POC for your group, and we ONLY have to go by is what you're telling us. Why not let covert contact happen, so the rest of us can substantiate what you're telling us, and prove to those that are completely skeptical over all this they they are incorrect.
Once that happens, I think you'll find more people open to all this.
If what you're telling us is true that is.
The worlds govts aren't going to tell us this, that's a fact. The ONLY way disclosure WILL happen, is to take it to the people.

Let me just say; that I understand 100% whee you are comming from. I was there myself not so long ago. And, yes I do undestand that all my have is "word". 3 years ago, it would have counted for something, today, with cell phones, the internet, instant communication on a planetary scale; it becomes very difficult to know who to listen to. All One can do is develop some personal method of "vetting" sources, and hope it good enough.

Covert contact. I keep trying, but it seems that US Space Command is getting rather good at intercepting incomming space craft. So, instead of starting a war we don't want, the pilots usually turn back. Though I have fund that we can "overload" Terrestrial defenses with enough small ships or with really odd "injection" points. I have on two occasions managed to have a "specified" sighting. Unfortunately both were at night. I hate night sightings, all you can see is lights, and that tells ya nothing.

So, covert contact; what did ya have in mind

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Well, have your people contact other people here on earth, I assume they can somehow access our Internet?
If so, maybe post a greeting to everyone on earth using video...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Again yes, it is hwever quite unique. A search of yhrd database returns no matches. As this is Y DNA, which is passed frm father to son virtually unchanged (mutation rate is set around 250 generations now I think, or around 6250 years). That should have given my "mutation" plenty of time to settle in to the glbal population, so, it is a little surprising that there are no matches.

In the yhrd system there is dislayed "neighbors", Y profiles that are close, usually differ by one or two markers with a one or two "count" difference. I have been thinking about focusing on these differences to see what is there.

When it comes to the DNA and other evidence; you need to understand that the results of that research will in n way alter my percetions or thoughts about myself. I have personal expirence that will trump any science. But, I thought it might be an interesting and perhaps usefull exirement. IF I can develop enughgood evidence to constitute "proof" it may in some way help the people of Earth. So, I suffer the slings and arrows of cretins who would rather not know, even if to their own detriment.

Peace and Understanding.

Firstly there is no global database for DNA, and simply seaching will yeld little to no response, the Human Genome project (which is where these results are from) did not cover the entire population of earth (hell they missed entire countries).

You see this is where DNA is misunderstood:

This isnt correct either. I'm assuming your reference to neighbours are humans, then no, they can differ greatly depending on a number of genetic factors (Mutations, disorders and origin). If you mean "neighbours" you mean animals, also no, depending on species they can differ greatly also.

Nextly! Mutations (i love these) - the term generation is not the same as what we (humans) define as a generation. To cut a long story short: Your parents is your previous genetic generation, so with that in mind, and keeping to what you said about 250 generations, given in the earier years of the human race we would live no longer than what? 10-30? Mutations would happen faster due to environmental factors which would force it to adapt to prevent it from degrading to a point where it could no longer reproduce, this applies to modern society, because of medical technology we probably wont see a genetic mutation for a VERY long time (your 6000 year estimate would probably be accurate, unless something environmental changes).

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It's all very interesting. Do you have any evidence? And besides if they help the government, the government isn't going to tell us or "give us a hand." They're going to keep it to themselves. If they're real are they physical or spirit-like species? More info please.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Negotiations Representatives of the Andromds are currently engaged in ongoing negotiations with several Earth factions.
United Nations
United States
Britain
European Union
France
Russia
China G8
(as a group)
G20 (as a group)

i respond to that thread because first i'm bored and it was quite intertaining !!!
so i see you are negociating with the evils empire ! that's nice, those people are puting this
planet in a desperate black hole with no end and you negociate with them !!!
where do you come from santaworld ? people like you seriously should stay on there planet
and stop bothering us! As you see i take all this seriously because i'm a polite person and i will
not cretisize the fact that all those people you mentioned above are pure evil and you are delusional and maybe
you forget Idian, Africa and many others peoples from this great planet...or maybe you are just racist and think that those people are not enough educated to understand your high level of sprituality !
but thank you for this short story...
I cloud also send you my reptiles friends to shake your hands by the
way this the same person you are negociating with

George Lucas will love your story !
edit on 15-8-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

reply to post by acidsweep

You haven't understood a single thing I've said, have you. Yo should try expanding our mind, learn new things. Look into yourself and find out who you truly are, not just who you pretend to be. I'm not the One who needs the doctr here, you are. My doctors are fully aware of who/what I am, they accept it, don't have a problem with it, what the hell is your problem?

Or is it that you are one of those who simply can't handle the presense f ET, and has to find every way there is to deny it?

You need help dude.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Firstly there is no global database for DNA, and simply seaching will yeld little to no response, the Human Genome project (which is where these results are from) did not cover the entire population of earth (hell they missed entire countries).

You see this is where DNA is misunderstood:

Well, actually there are several databases. They are scattered and specialized, for instance YHRD only has Y-DNA, there are others which cover autosmal, MtDNA, and others.

Searching the YHRD database, for any male Terrestrial actually should provide a match, as opposed to something "close". The mutation rate of the Y-DNA is slow enough, that, in theory, most Terrestrials should be "between" mutations. If One is not in the database, it can only mean a few things;

1.Their Y-DNA is from an area remote enough that no samples have been taken. There aren't many places like that on Earth, and those people will be quite distinctive.

2. Vey recent mutation, recent enough that it isn't in the database yet.

3. Extremely similar Y-DNA to Terrestrials, but, of non-terrestrial orgin.

The point here is that the data is complete enough to support searching (YHRD appears this way). Given the population of Earth, it would seem unlikely that any Y-DNA signiture would be unique. Further, considering that I live in a "technological" world (or that part of the world which has the most technology), combined with the propensity for Terrestrial to aquire this kind of intel (sometimes for "silly" reasons); it becomes even less likely that there is no match. After all there are all those male cousins (on fathers side of family), who would be very likely to have the same Y-DNA. Push that back to the advent of the DNA technology, and the data actually should contain a match. Yet it does not.

This isnt correct either. I'm assuming your reference to neighbours are humans, then no, they can differ greatly depending on a number of genetic factors (Mutations, disorders and origin). If you mean "neighbours" you mean animals, also no, depending on species they can differ greatly also.

How is this not correct?

By "neighbors" YHRD means individual "signatures" that differ by only one or two mutations. Yes, they mean Terrestrial Humans, but this concept is in no way "incorrect".

We are counting on the "mutations" so that factor is desired, and "handled" (in a data sense). I have never heard of a disorder that affects Y-DNA; perhaps you could share something on that. And, yes origin, yet this is the "unknown" we are trying to "solve for". In as much as the Y-DNA data covers every known Y-DNA haplotype, it would seem likely, that if of Terrestrial origin, that DNA would have been sampled and databased. As I said, I live in a highly technological part of Earth, the Terrestrial family that I was "placed" with have lived in this part of the world for generations, logically, there should be many people running around today with the same Y-DNA. Given the world today, it becomes very difficult to accept that there is no match in the YHRD database. Unless of course, I am the only person on the Earth to have that specific Y-DNA signiture.

I would calculate the probability, but, I have already encountered those here (on ATS), who are considered "authorities" who actually have no understanding of that area of Mathematics.

Nextly! Mutations (i love these) - the term generation is not the same as what we (humans) define as a generation. To cut a long story short: Your parents is your previous genetic generation, so with that in mind, and keeping to what you said about 250 generations, given in the earier years of the human race we would live no longer than what? 10-30?

Initially it was said 500 generatins, this has been revised to a somewhat lower number. The issue here is; that it the "ancestrial DNA" folk who have degraded the mutation rate. DNA biologists, and real geneticists, seem to refer a larger number here, I'm going with the smaller value, as it gives you a better chance at being correct.

If in the early days Terrestrials only lived 10 years, there would be no Terrestrial Humans species. So you will need your longer values here. Mutatins don't happen faster in all areas of DNA, this has been shown through a great deal of research. In the Y-DNA, as I understand it, this rate has not changed over the course of Terrestrial history.

In any case, the fact that my Y signiture does not appear in any database is highly significant. Further the results of the autosomal is also highly significant (I'll not address that yet, I want to see what you have to say)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Why is it that many of yu can nt read evidence?

Why is it that many of you don't consider, or appear to understand, diplomatic protcol?

Yes, your governments are corrupt. However, YOU put those corrupt officials in the office they hold.

Then you have the temerity to get "all up " in our face for observing simple, proper, dilomatic protocol.

Your governments are supposed to beyour "first contact" points.

I'm sorry if you elected the wrong person(s) to office. It is however entirely your fault. So before o start "bitching and moaning" at us for doing things "right"; clean up your own back yard!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens
It's all very interesting. Do you have any evidence? And besides if they help the government, the government isn't going to tell us or "give us a hand." They're going to keep it to themselves. If they're real are they physical or spirit-like species? More info please.

The evidence is currently being discussed.

Yes we know the governments will attempt to with hold whatever they can. This is a part of "why" nothing has been given yet. And, nothing will be given until it is shared with all. Course this also means "official disclosure"

In any case; your government is what you have allowed it to become.

We are as physical as you. We look like Terrestrials except for height; between 4 and 5 meters for an adult.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join