It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Well, then you should take upon yourselves to do the disclosure, since our govts won't do it, then again, you said you won't do anything til the govts announce disclosure, so we are in a endless loop, SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THAT STEP, WHY NOT YOUR PEOPLE???

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This guy plays WoW 12+ hours a day, judging from what I have seen. Checked his account early in the afternoon then later that evening a few days ago and he was still online. Probaly un-employed, lives alone, no family etc. He should be pityed not mocked, look up the movie 'catfish' and you will see what this guy is.

Now beam me up scotty, back to the mothership for me
edit on 15-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by therovers

Hey wait that almost describes me, unemployed, no family, draw VA disability, but I don't play WoW, I got bored with it. I do hang out on Second Life a lot and play Skyrim lol

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Lol i was reffering to his delusions of being an alien and spending countless hours trying to solidify that delusion as being for the reason he should be pityed. Ive got nothing against unemployed/disabled people, infact the coolest guy I know is disabled and alot of my friend are unemployed, to be expected in this economic climate . Just the person in catfish was unemployed, disabled if memory serves me correctly

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by therovers
This guy plays WoW 12+ hours a day, judging from what I have seen. Checked his account early in the afternoon then later that evening a few days ago and he was still online. Probaly un-employed, lives alone, no family etc. He should be pityed not mocked, look up the movie 'catfish' and you will see what this guy is.

Now beam me up scotty, back to the mothership for me

That sir; is a bold faced lie! Unless you can prduce actual evidence t back it up.

The reality is that I haven't lay in months. I have never played 12+ hrs in a day.And, ther is no "path" to the data you claim t have seen.

Further, IF yu had bothered to read , just a few posts back; you would see that your "guess" about was wholly wrong.

So, next time, get your facts together before you speak.

Originally posted by therovers
Lol i was reffering to his delusions of being an alien and spending countless hours trying to solidify that delusion as being for the reason he should be pityed. Ive got nothing against unemployed/disabled people, infact the coolest guy I know is disabled and alot of my friend are unemployed, to be expected in this economic climate . Just the person in catfish was unemployed, disabled if memory serves me correctly

Thats nice, you are an understanding sort(?). Again the reality is that I' not unemployed. While I am suposed to be retired, I continue to work 10 - 12+ hours every day.

And the ecconomy It has ade it more difficult for clients to pay in a timely manner, but, it hasn't had an impact on my employment.

edit on 15-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Sweet linnk to a webpage trying to sell books and dvds...

THAT is why no one should take this thread seriously.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by therovers

Hey wait that almost describes me, unemployed, no family, draw VA disability, but I don't play WoW, I got bored with it. I do hang out on Second Life a lot and play Skyrim lol

Well, then you should take upon yourselves to do the disclosure, since our govts won't do it, then again, you said you won't do anything til the govts announce disclosure, so we are in a endless loop, SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THAT STEP, WHY NOT YOUR PEOPLE???

You got bored with WOW?!!??

It is always the same thing; pick up some "goofy" quest, go out into the field, kill a lot, die a lot. Complete the quest. Rinse and repeat. Ya make a few friends along the way, makes the game more interesting, but, over time the lack of anything new causes a loss in interest. I was a "top raider" in my guild, but, that became so much work, I gave it up. I could spend my time on other things.

I am taking it upon myself to work toward a wild-card disclosure. It is obivous that the governments of this world don't give a "small brown log" about the welfare of those they actually, really do depend on for their own wellbeing.

It seems that all government want to do is aquire and exercise control over the "common man" (not realizing they are "common men" themselves).

When I stated that my people would not release anything to the people of Earth until there was official disclosure, is more of an "official stance" taken by "my" government. This "attitude" does not extent to not allowing for wild-card disclsure, and I do enjoy a small amount of support for my "task".

Part of the problem with is the deliberate conditioning of Terrestrials to reject the very idea of life elsewhere. Thus, most of what I have to say does not fall on "deaf ears", but rather, on the Ears of the emeny of Terrestrial Humans ... themselves.

The only way I can make a large/significant impact on the people of Earth, gain their attention, and thus the disclosure needed; is to commit an act of war. My people don't seem to be ready for that, yet.

So I reain, wearing out keyboards, and trying to find any way that I can make work. It's not easy.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

Sweet linnk to a webpage trying to sell books and dvds...

THAT is why no one should take this thread seriously.

I don't know where yo ended up following my link, but, I am selling nothing!

So just where did you get this impression? I know you saw nothing on my site for sale.

So is that what Terrestrials have decended to? Lying? To what end?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
AnthraAndromda..If there is a race of Andromedans contacting us humans why are you not providing evidence of your existence?

All i see so far is no material evidence ..This whole thing sounds to me like fantasy story..

I have provided evidence. But, I can't make you read it, nor understand it.

Also when you arrive how are we to know are you going to send us a message first?
And what about sick people are you going to cure the terminally ill and how? And is the sun for you a stargate?
This subject is just beyond me and a hard one to swallow at this point..peace,sugarcookie1

Did you read the OP? There are a number of areas where we have offered help to the people of Earth. Your governments refuse to disclose, and disclosure is a condition on receiving any of that assistance. As far as the "sick" go, we could likely eliminate most desease in your world in a matter of months.

No, your Sun is not a stargate, for anyone. It is a star, a centralized nuclear reaction of the most primal type. To attemt to create a wormhole through a star would result in; the wormhole, anything inside it, the star and its solar system being destroyed. Rather quickly.

Traversable Wormholes are created by what I call a "fuzzy singularity"; a singularity that has a short, relatively controlled, lifetime. To create one in a star would cause the collapse of the star, the solar system, and destroy anything in nearby space. The wormhole would not be created, and we would be left with a blackhole.

So, no; no "stargates" in any star.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There are a number of areas where we have offered help to the people of Earth. Your governments refuse to disclose, and disclosure is a condition on receiving any of that assistance. As far as the "sick" go, we could likely eliminate most desease in your world in a matter of months

You said there were 'wild cards' on these crews, if I read that correctly, why not ask them to force disclosure?
Hell, your people could force it, IF they wanted, and IF this is all true

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There are a number of areas where we have offered help to the people of Earth. Your governments refuse to disclose, and disclosure is a condition on receiving any of that assistance. As far as the "sick" go, we could likely eliminate most desease in your world in a matter of months

You said there were 'wild cards' on these crews, if I read that correctly, why not ask them to force disclosure?
Hell, your people could force it, IF they wanted, and IF this is all true

"Wild-card" refers to a "kind" of disclosure. It is an independant / rogue form of disclsure. This is what I'm attepting to do.

Yes, we could "force" disclosure, but, what harm would it cause? How many lives would it cost? Not all Terrestrials are ready for this sort of action. So far, the way I'm doing this, no harm should result, but, that is because no one ifs forced to accept the reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
AndraAndromeda says he has 3 psychiatrists. You can make your conclusions

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
AndraAndromeda says he has 3 psychiatrists. You can make your conclusions

Now just how can you come to any conclusion based on that? It says nothing of the relationship, nor the diagnosis of any of them.

Oh, and if you insist on that being 3; then you establish the reality of me being ET. One of them is not Terrestrial, or didn't you read that well.

Point is; you can't reach any "determination" without all the data, and since you have none ... you can't determine anyting.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Ok... hold the phone... You are stating, in very elusive and strange terms, that you are an ET. An Andromedan to be correct. Right?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Yes he says he is...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Ok... hold the phone... You are stating, in very elusive and strange terms, that you are an ET. An Andromedan to be correct. Right?

Actually, I didn't think the terms were either elusive or strange.

But, yes. Extraterrestrial from the Andromeda Galaxy.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

How would you prove what you say is true regardless of what others think?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Oh, and if you insist on that being 3; then you establish the reality of me being ET. One of them is not Terrestrial, or didn't you read that well.

Actually he said "AnthraAndromda says he has 3 psychiatrists" ..which basically states that it was you who said you had three...not that he believed you.

Also that is truly mentally ill that even in your delusions..you concocted an alien psychiatrist..

One big issue..with everything your saying....your claim of being an alien..yet the government has not taken you for study.

Oh wait...you also claim your "people" are in contact with the governments of the world. Well then if anything you say is true...then everybody else who claims ET visitation is full of it. If the government is willing to let a supposed alien post in a forum..but only a forum...god forbid you actually contact news outlets and such..
..then why would they try to suppress others supposed contact with alien creatures.

This is what I mean about supposed alien contactees...they can't even agree on the delusions they are having..

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

How would you prove what you say is true regardless of what others think?

Good question. That unfortunately I don't have an answer for.

I've tried DNA, it is both expensive and there is no single "test" that wil give enough data. Plus, Human is the most comon species in the Universe. There are only small differences between Terrestrials, Sirians, Andromedans (my species anyway), and many others. So, unless I can find a way to get a very detailed analysis, I don't think DNA will work.

Other method are more open to skeptism. I tried "collective consciusness" (aka "bible codes"), it is massively misunderstood, and meets with hard oposition.

I've used "occult" methods, they are rather vague.

I've even ask for ships to appear over major cities. There is some stuff about how that would be an act of aggession, while I disagree, I don't have the "keys" to a ship. Although, if I did, I'd make a world tour.

If yo know of a way, that doesn't involve off-world resource; I'd like to hear it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Wouldn't that mean that you look different than us and have a different anatomy?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join