It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm ashamed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Anybody joker can hang out a shingle and call himself a Mason and gather together a group that calls itself a masonic lodge. Nothing to prevent that and if they cross some moral, ethical or legal bound, the likes of you don't make the distinction between them and Regular Masons. Regular Masonry (the Masonry practised by virtually every self-identifying Mason in the world) is what most people think of when the subject comes up and the various Grand Lodges ensure that any other Grand Lodge they associate with can be held up to the same esteem as their own. Irregular lodges (a la P2 for instance) are simply not representative of real Masonry.

In the same manner, do you think the Westboro Baptist church (the one that protests around soldiers' funerals and such) is representative of Baptists? If so, you're making the same kind of mistaken assumption as you're making about Masonry.

Fitz, that's brilliant.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything but that. Speaking of which, I'm hungry, fish sounds good.

I am still curious about what they used to do with the human skeletons. I had an office for a while I could see through the uncovered windows of their second floor which looked like storage and there were a couple of human skeletons on racks.

A few months later I'm reading ads in a science publication and I run into an ad selling human skeletons "formerly used by Mason's"

Who am I to judge? They would make good lamps.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angel One
There may be some sects of the masons that are Luciferion and that would be bad

Actually that wouldn't be possible in Regular Masonry and if I seem to go on and on about Regular vs irregular masonry, this is one of the reasons why. Before initiation, a candidate is asked whether he believes in a Supreme Being (he isn't asked the particulars). Lucifer aka Satan is not the Supreme Being ergo a Satanist/Luciferion can not rightly or truthfully be a Regular Mason.

End of story

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

hehe you should know there is no such thing as evil or sin.

line 2

Adding "line 2" doesn't make it any less of a 1-liner.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
In masonic terminology I am a useless eater with an opinion.

Pssst, like masons matter... - they are just executors of a great plan they are not even aware off.

The masonic secrecy and fraternite is dividing people and creating conflict. They should share the gnaw-ledge with everyone - then I'll have respect.

No full openness - no respect.

This was a perspective of a bee (ing) in a behave (bee hive).

[edit on 31-8-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Actually that wouldn't be possible in Regular Masonry and if I seem to go on and on about Regular vs irregular masonry, this is one of the reasons why.

I think I'm done with this thread.

"irregular masonry."

Wow.

Is that what Albert Pike was?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
And what might that plan be? I I missed that meeting. you state this as if its fact. Please enlighten us all, as you seem to be the only adept of this secret knowledge.Evidence? Proof? No, not opinion or feeling. Hard , definite, provable fact. Do you have it, yes or no?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Uh, yeah, "irregular mason" is an oxymoron. So, good nite then.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
Hard , definite, provable fact. Do you have it, yes or no?

The fact is - you are a slave who's DNA has been modified through the metod of experiment for last 100 000 years (cro-magnon, neanderthale and now you) into a bee(ing) that is happy to pay a fee to the tollgaters in exchange for a free(within a)dome.

The hard evidence is you. You are happy, in conflict, brutal, in love - but one thing does not change - you are a slave.

You do your own shopping and don't cost them a penny.

Back to TV and schools everyone - to get the latest upgrade from media who is placed between you and tollgaters as PR institution.

You have to love your tollgateres and feel patriotic about them.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Actually that wouldn't be possible in Regular Masonry and if I seem to go on and on about Regular vs irregular masonry, this is one of the reasons why.

"irregular masonry."

Wow.

Uh...no. He was a southern Mason, mid-19th century. Of course, I'm sure that this was an attempted allusion to the whole Pike/Lucifer/Satanist canard that anti-Masons are fond of tossing off as if it's fact.

In any case to help you understand, the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario is what's known as Regular Masonry, recognised nationally in Canada by other Regular Grand Lodges as well as Regular Grand Lodges in the States and world-wide. These Grand Lodges share common values and very similar Masonic ritual.

Propaganda Due (aka P2) was a good example of irregular masonry; a law unto itself and recognised by no other Grand Lodges.

Or think back to the Westboro Baptist Church example I've been citing. Which do you think is more representative of true Baptists? Westboro or your local Baptist church (wherever you might happen to live)?

Hopefully this has helped clear up your lack of understanding between Regular and irregular Masonry.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
[edit on 31-8-2009 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

"irregular masonry."

Wow.

Uh...no. He was a southern Mason, mid-19th century. Of course, I'm sure that this was an attempted allusion to the whole Pike/Lucifer/Satanist canard that anti-Masons are fond of tossing off as if it's fact.

In any case to help you understand, the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario is what's known as Regular Masonry, recognised nationally in Canada by other Regular Grand Lodges as well as Regular Grand Lodges in the States and world-wide. These Grand Lodges share common values and very similar Masonic ritual.

Propaganda Due (aka P2) was a good example of irregular masonry; a law unto itself and recognised by no other Grand Lodges.

So wait what was Albert Pike?

Is he a respected Mason to you or not?

Regardless... his statue sits in the middle of Washington DC... something that every Mason should be ashamed of.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

So your answer is no. You don't have my DNA, nor do you have me. So you cannot answer the question as posed. You may speculate all you want, but until I see provable and commonly agreed-upon written fact that can be confirmed and corroborated by independent sources, your statements have no worth.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

"to pay a fee to the tollgaters in exchange for a free(within a)dome."

What fee did i pay to any "tollgaters"? (whatever TF that is). And what "dome"do you speak of ? And BTW, dont confuse me with people who "tailgate" (as in Steeler games). Totally different story.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by FIFIGI

What fee did i pay to any "tollgaters"? (whatever TF that is). And what "dome"do you speak of ? And BTW, dont confuse me with people who "tailgate" (as in Steeler games). Totally different story.

- You as everyone else pay taxes on nearly every activity. That means that somebody at the top collect money or your property if you don't pay
- Tollgaters are tax collectors.
- (free)Dome is the limited area of you imagined freedom - the purchasing power.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Outstanding the newest entry into the cult of victimization...

The Free Masons!

Well lets start of with quotas...yep, every business that employs more than a 100 people must have at least 2 masons and one in management.

Of course we will need a United Masons College Fund.

The Booker T. Mason school of Brick Making!

There will of course have to be a Miss Mason Paegant!

There will have to be a national holiday should it be Albert Pike's Birthday or the day of his death?

There will need to be a Mason's History Month.

Oh and free mental help for all the Masons to deal with the shame of the victimization that's occured to them for people who aren't masons not knowing ecactly WHAT THEIR SECRET BROTHER HOOD IS ABOUT.

I would be ashamed too posting a thread like this!

Note to the Womens Lib Movement...some men are now a little too intouch with their feminine side!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What can I say, Jesuit Priests when taking the 4th oath swearing to cut protestant babies out of their mothers bellies and smash the skulls against the wall have stated they kissed the Masonic ring on the initiators hand. Albert Pike wrote very nicely to market to the masses in the 1800s and later to promote the KKK. The result is a lot of people joined, extended the order throughout the country and traded favors serving other purposes. Many of these, so called secret organizations, do good work and espoused high ideals. How else are they going to attract the average person. Most organizations where founded with good intentions. Most of these groups where a means of getting men and women out of their daily life into something that makes them feel special and important and gave them opportunities to do good deeds. Just as the social religions generally helped to keep order and virtue thus limiting degradation, societies help extend that virtue without the same imposing lectures and dogma. With the Masons there is a weeding out process that culminates at the 33rd degree. Those with rank above that degree are the ones who have the right bent to their nature suitable for the ulterior motives. The perverted intent was not a natural part of the Masons. It is the result of infiltration.

The secret societies themselves are not in charge of anything any more than the Zionists or Jesuits are in charge as organizations. The ruling elite are in charge and they use these organization the same as they use the media or the CFR or the UN or corporations or the legal society. The average person is no different if they are in a Secret Society/Fraternity like Islam or Catholicism or Masons or CNN or CFR or work for the IRS. The average person isn't the one with the devious nature with goals of abuse. But, they can be used and manipulated as instruments of abuse in the very same way that the average police officer believe they are still a "Peace Officer" and buy into rationals for doing unlawful activity under the guise of necessary and important and needed, etc.

The old "Secret Societies" today are not as important as they once where. Power corrupts, power manipulates and uses and deceives. It is not in the public teaching that the societies become deviant it is the ulterior motives of high ranking members who infiltrate with allegiances to other interests.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

And you have no facts to support your answer? Your opinion is not in question here, facts are. Where are the written and commonly accepted facts that back your opinion? You seem to say that your beliefs are facts. Why are you more correct than any common accepted knowledge?Are you an adept? Do you have divine knowledge that escapes the rest of humanity? Please elaborate.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
What can I say, Jesuit Priests when taking the 4th oath swearing to cut protestant babies out of their mothers bellies and smash the skulls against the wall have stated they kissed the Masonic ring on the initiators hand. Albert Pike wrote very nicely to market to the masses in the 1800s and later to promote the KKK. The result is a lot of people joined, extended the order throughout the country and traded favors serving other purposes. Many of these, so called secret organizations, do good work and espoused high ideals. How else are they going to attract the average person. Most organizations where founded with good intentions. Most of these groups where a means of getting men and women out of their daily life into something that makes them feel special and important and gave them opportunities to do good deeds. Just as the social religions generally helped to keep order and virtue thus limiting degradation, societies help extend that virtue without the same imposing lectures and dogma. With the Masons there is a weeding out process that culminates at the 33rd degree. Those with rank above that degree are the ones who have the right bent to their nature suitable for the ulterior motives. The perverted intent was not a natural part of the Masons. It is the result of infiltration.

The secret societies themselves are not in charge of anything any more than the Zionists or Jesuits are in charge as organizations. The ruling elite are in charge and they use these organization the same as they use the media or the CFR or the UN or corporations or the legal society. The average person is no different if they are in a Secret Society/Fraternity like Islam or Catholicism or Masons or CNN or CFR or work for the IRS. The average person isn't the one with the devious nature with goals of abuse. But, they can be used and manipulated as instruments of abuse in the very same way that the average police officer believe they are still a "Peace Officer" and buy into rationals for doing unlawful activity under the guise of necessary and important and needed, etc.

The old "Secret Societies" today are not as important as they once where. Power corrupts, power manipulates and uses and deceives. It is not in the public teaching that the societies become deviant it is the ulterior motives of high ranking members who infiltrate with allegiances to other interests.

[edit on 9/1/09 by scooterstrats]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join