It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm ashamed!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
What can I say, Jesuit Priests when taking the 4th oath swearing to cut protestant babies out of their mothers bellies and smash the skulls against the wall have stated they kissed the Masonic ring on the initiators hand. Albert Pike wrote very nicely to market to the masses in the 1800s and later to promote the KKK. The result is a lot of people joined, extended the order throughout the country and traded favors serving other purposes. Many of these, so called secret organizations, do good work and espoused high ideals. How else are they going to attract the average person. Most organizations where founded with good intentions. Most of these groups where a means of getting men and women out of their daily life into something that makes them feel special and important and gave them opportunities to do good deeds. Just as the social religions generally helped to keep order and virtue thus limiting degradation, societies help extend that virtue without the same imposing lectures and dogma. With the Masons there is a weeding out process that culminates at the 33rd degree. Those with rank above that degree are the ones who have the right bent to their nature suitable for the ulterior motives. The perverted intent was not a natural part of the Masons. It is the result of infiltration.

The secret societies themselves are not in charge of anything any more than the Zionists or Jesuits are in charge as organizations. The ruling elite are in charge and they use these organization the same as they use the media or the CFR or the UN or corporations or the legal society. The average person is no different if they are in a Secret Society/Fraternity like Islam or Catholicism or Masons or CNN or CFR or work for the IRS. The average person isn't the one with the devious nature with goals of abuse. But, they can be used and manipulated as instruments of abuse in the very same way that the average police officer believe they are still a "Peace Officer" and buy into rationals for doing unlawful activity under the guise of necessary and important and needed, etc.

The old "Secret Societies" today are not as important as they once where. Power corrupts, power manipulates and uses and deceives. It is not in the public teaching that the societies become deviant it is the ulterior motives of high ranking members who infiltrate with allegiances to other interests.

[edit on 9/1/09 by scooterstrats]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
A "Secret Society" is not secret because it is hidden, a "Secret Society" is a society that teaches or claims to teach "Secrets". Secrets are not something others can't have access to, secrets are knowledge or wisdom that the average person would not understand if it was explained to them. Secrets are everywhere and people just don't recognize them. Like 9/11 or JFK or Apollo or whatever, secrets hid themselves in plain sight. A secret may dawn on you after you've stared it in the face for 20 years. A secret may be obvious to you then minute you first are exposed to it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by FIFIGI

Do you have divine knowledge that escapes the rest of humanity? Please elaborate.

No. I use media. I use teleVison (transfered vision) and click through different programs to install the latest upgrades in my brain.

Look. Abandon the search for the truth in your life in exchange for the life in heaven after death. Best slaves don't ask questions

By by.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
A "Secret Society" is not secret because it is hidden, a "Secret Society" is a society that teaches or claims to teach "Secrets". Secrets are not something others can't have access to, secrets are knowledge or wisdom that the average person would not understand if it was explained to them. Secrets are everywhere and people just don't recognize them. Like 9/11 or JFK or Apollo or whatever, secrets hid themselves in plain sight. A secret may dawn on you after you've stared it in the face for 20 years. A secret may be obvious to you then minute you first are exposed to it.

free masons are partly secret. They are open to new member, though once you join - you are a part of a closed pyramidal structure - closed means secret.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, in case you haven't noticed...it's the whole wolrd against you guys. I don't believe the whole world is wrong over an organization notorious for hiding secrets and egotistically filtering out humanity as if filtering the wheat from the chaff. Guess what mason........the world is MORE ashamed of you guys and no one cares how you feel. If you are third degree or below, forgive me, as you guys know not what you do. You are victims as well................the flowershop out in front of the mafia hidout.....that's what 3rd and below is..a facade, Puppets.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Thats nice. you keep "clicking" through your media (TV and internet). By all means, dont go out and experience the real world . Again, where are your supporting documents? Have none? If not, then stay in your basement "clicking" for life experience.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
WELL I would like to say this....I partly agree with this thread.
My guitar teacher was a mason(this was 5 years ago, im 19 now before I knew about all of this) and an amazing one at that, also one of the biggest influences of my life.
However I too have studied and looked through content which could probably be considered "the basics of conspiracy theory" by now.
I would like to agree wit hthe fact that not all masons are evil, infact that is like implying a statement that humans are in nature evil.

BUT, something I've noticed missing is the fact that noone in this topic has seemed to mention why the in the world are there so many Masonic symbols not only in our infastructure( yes I know Mason=builders) but in our pop culture?
For those that don't know or don't pay attention it seems like nothing. But trust me as a Reiki Lightworker I know the importance of the symbols I'm taught( and no Reiki is not affiliated with Freemasonry) and the shapes that we see everyday.
I'm not expert on Masonic symbols to be exact and I've only learnt a handful.BUT there is no denying that there are symbols almost everywhere if you notice it( notice not look for, you find anything in anything if you look for it hard enough)

So Im not saying the masons are hell bent on making us evil, but I just want to know why is there so much refrence and symbolism portrayed to them in our culture nowadays and throughout history? I mean this is not to say that theyre doing this for an evil purpose but seriously why in the world do there symbols pop up all the time?
If you dont believe or understand me a quick jump to youtube will show you.
Can anyone perhaps a mason on here explain to my why they have tied there symbols into games, movies, tv and other things that just seem to beg the question "what is that doing there for no apparent reason"
I tend to never put the illuminati and masons together but recently I believe that WE ALL spend TOO much time on these subjects in general.

REGARDLESS of who is in control, who is the secret group. Defeating "them" or exposing "them" will do no good. What is it gonna change? People if we don't like these secret societies than yes we have the right to complain and to have the TRUTH known. I am fully for NO secret groups or sects, but even if The Illuminati, The CFR, the Masons, Skull& Bones...I could go on and on....if they were all gone we would still be stuck where we are at because WE havent learned to TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES. We blame everything on these groups, and yes Ive read and heard the conspiracies and I believe a good amount of them. But we are to blame too...We haven't evolved ourselves..
We waste our time and energy in debates like this where we should be focusing on "how can we improve our current positon"
Don't get me wrong I am for truth and honesty, I just believe that THE PEOPLE themselves have to believe it, feel it and live it in order for it to work.By now we should realize, we have to do this ourselves for ourselves.
Sorry for gettin off topic though...could SOMEONE PLEASE answer my symbolism question though
sorry for the capital words too...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Watch the interview with Illuminati whistle-blower Leo Zagami. There is a lot of important information on freemasonry in the first part. Unfortunately he is not in a very good condition right now because TPTB weren't too happy with his revelations.

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Akoostikreiki

Akoo,
As a guitar teacher and a Mason, all I can say is do more research ! Don't rely on only the net for all info as most is only b.s . Ask your guitar teacher, or another mason for the facts. Good luck ! Scooterstrats MM

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

The only thing you should be ashamed of is being misguided! Oh and receiving shame on other peoples behalfs is definitely not your job. So dont feel it! This thread has disinfo written all over it, lmao.

Masons arent bad, and Mormonism isnt a religion that was started on behalf of stolen Satanic-Masonic teachings lmao. Joseph Smith wasnt murdered for revealing sacred teachings, but because he was a white duh!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The lower level masons, I believe 32nd degree and lower do not appear to be apart of the true illuminati agenda, its the higher levels that are the top of our ridicule.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Well I would like to get ahold of him but its been 5 years like I've said.
And I didnt mean to suggest that the internet was my only source of info.
I dont know many other masons to ask about but if you could be so kind as to answer my question about the symbolism hidden in the media.
Its not ment to be an attack I am just curious
I use symbols all the time within my reiki and have studied how certain symbols and shapes give off energy and reactions.
But like I said we need to ALL realize, mason or not were all humans at the core.So IMO we need to tone down the bashing of the masons because classism and division get us nowhere. Though this can only be accomplished and respectfully done if these "secret" societies share whatever secrets there are.
I am taking a real intrest in this topic tho
btw to scooterstrat regardless of your oriantation,( not ment to be offensive in any way at all) it is nice to meet a fellow musician on here

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Akoostikreiki]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Who is innocent? What, am I supposed to think that just because Rockefeller was a Mason that Masonry is some kind of a plot to "take over the world?" Bahahahaha

The only people I don't trust on the Net and dislike rather vehemently are those who write "Bahahahaha" or worse still "Bwahahahaha" which adds the fake evil aspect. To a one I've always found them to be a-holes.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Maybe the Freemasons ARE evil. Why are you so concerned about proving they are not?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
First post. I have been reading this site for a few months and this post finally incited me to join. I am a 32nd degree Freemason in the Scottish Rite and a Knight Templar in the York Rite. I am also a patriot, Libertarian, Ron Paul supporter and I ferociously defend and will defend to the death the right to liberty for myself and for others, including others I disagree with.

I originally joined the Lodge 10 years ago in order to find out for myself if there was any truth to all the conspiracy literature being written about Freemasonry. I also had an interest in metaphysics and magick and had read enough to know that what they were doing was western lodge magick as practiced by the Egyptians and possibly by people far older than them.

What I found was absolutely nothing evil happening in the lodge at all. In fact as a patriot I found what was most likely the source of much of the thought that actually gave birth to the idea of inalienable rights given to one by a supreme being. Most of the founding fathers were Freemasons mind you. If there is one major philosophy you will find within Masonic literature it is freedom and liberty.

Most of what the Freemasons and the Templars stood against was the tyrannical power of the church during the middle ages which is very anti-liberty and free thought and also responsible for the largest and longest running campaign of genocide against the human race that recorded history has ever documented.

This same church was also responsible for developing and perfecting a system of torture and torture devices that are almost beyond comprehension. How many millions if not billions of people throughout history including indigenous indians of south and north America were conquered, raped, killed, tortured and their surviving progeny stripped of all their innate worth and culture in the name of being FORCED to worship a particular version of what God is. Under any other name that is tyranny in it's most pure form, in it's most virulent form. I am sure that if you are Christian and reading this your cognitive dissonance meter is probably redlining right about now but friend I can tell you that murdering millions of people and the belief in a loving and forgiving God together cannot exist in the same space. Remember the axiom about knowing things by their fruits?

One of the first things Hitler did when he came to power was to outlaw Freemasonry. Most of the people I have found to have issues with Freemasonry seem to be attached to a very rigid and dogmatic religious system that does not allow for their version of God not being the only the only way to go. It is this same dogma that justified the slaughter and torture of millions of people who were doing nothing but living their lives as free beings in the way they had been given to live by the creator.

What is amazing about Freemasonry is that most of the people in it have no idea that they are participating in magick ritual when they participate in lodge ceremony. I am still not sure why this is so. I can tell you that personally I saw an immediate benefit in my life after being initiated in that being initiated entails a sort of re-calibration of one's bio-electrical field that sort of jump starts a process of spiritual evolution. That was the whole point of it to begin with. It's not about making business deals or getting favors from fellow masons or secret back room deals, the point of masonry is spiritual evolution as are all magickal systems.

I think it is ironic that many patriots because of their ingrained dogmatic religious beliefs completely ignore the fact that Freemasonry has and always will be a bastion of liberty and freedom for all peoples and creeds regardless of how they choose to worship diety. Yes there is ritual and magick being perfromed but it certainly has nothing to do with a fictitious character called "satan". If you don't believe me then petition your local lodge and find out for yourself.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It is possible that they (the Freemasons) are dealing ar right angles to an imposter, or a thief, who steals from God, by doing nothing more than drawing a line in the material world and calling it righteous.
One is reminded of course, of the way that the system of ancient Egypt was usurped by one God replacing another, where even the Pharaoh's high priests were able to perform great feats of magic..
Perhaps they do attempt to tunnel their way into the kingdom by another means.. and then call God's own heavenly kingdom "the celestial lodge above" which only they may gain access to.
Anything's possible, particularly when dealing with the Occult.
This doesn't make individual Masons evil by any means, just unwitting dupes, pawns, and ultimately victims of a final lie which cloaks itself in the deception of being the truth about God.
It's hard to say for certain, even for Masons it would be hard to tell.
The key I think in the final discernment would involve humor, and how seriously the leaders take themselves, and their "craft". If it is without mirth, it's without love, and absent those things, there is only darkness, even a darkness which might present itself as "the light".
One think I know - one cannot follow a checkered tile to the throneroom of God, in the same way that eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil spells death.

My suspicion tells me there is something wrong with it, something most Masons themselves would not know, until it's too late.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cu1111

You, sir, i want to speak with. You have written some points that I can discuss, but no patience to write.
Omega, I do value your opinions, here and on past posts. But here, I must disagree. Then again, i dont have the CD's you have to listen to (but I've read about them).

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This topic alone has me reananalyzing my approach to the whole freemasons.
I suppose every group of people has the possibility of being evil.
It does still bother me though that there is so much evidence which seems undeniable that masons have been behind some atrocities...

Perhaps we need to understand where both sides are coming from in order to be civil about this rather than saying "YOUR EVIL YOUR EVIL" or "You arent a mason you wouldnt know" stuff

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join