It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm from the future as well guys. I never told anyone because of fear of being ridiculed! I have some very important info on this Guy! This will be proven to be a obvious hoax!

See how easy it is to say I am from the future? LOL!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
why is it that all the prophecy and predictions and time travel people always say some large city is gonna be destroyed? just once i want to hear of some no name town in south Dakota being wiped out by a comet or earthquake? oh wait that wouldn't make the b.s. lie or cough, prediction interesting. come on people this is just more crap, and a waste of everyone's time.

Well.. this is obviously a load of bs, but I guess if someone was trying to get info to us from the future they'd want to tell us something important. Telling little timmy from california that his hamsters going to die next week just doesnt make good reading!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I hope that no one took this seriously. The first thing that tipped me off that it was complete BS was the President stuff than I saw that every American will be circumcised?

Give me a break.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
OP is proly the same guy that wrote the letter.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I really feel sorry for anybody who believes this mumbo jumbo. You are no different then the sheep who believe the government works for them.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It's amazing how many of us are keeping this thread alive....

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What's wrong with a thread like this? I haven't really seen anyone buy this, hook line and sinker. But more like people having a good time as in entertainment.

There are so many serious and doom related threads here that always erupt into tense bickering. this one seems a little on the lighter side. So come in and have a drink and ponder the future from this guys perspective. He really has a bit of creativity, which is difficult these days to come with new doomerific ideas.

US split up, 2 presidents Canada joins one side. New capitals Atlanta and LA. Chelsey as Pres! Washington nuked. Come on this is good stuff.

Its fun............

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bass9

sometimes stupidity can be entertaining

I personally don't mind if it's at his expense

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I can't stand hot weather so I'm looking forward for the year without summer.

Bring it on.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
everything he says ... is just what I've figured will happen.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hello,

I am writing you from the future to tell you something very important. This Italian guy that claims he is from the future is a liar! How do I know? Because WE just invented the Net-Time Travel System and I came back from the future to post this just now. Gotta go though because Fast and the Furious 18 is about to come on!

nanoo nanoo

[edit on 31-8-2009 by porschedrifter]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
See. I wanna tell my friends "yea check out this website ATS, You will learn a lot that doesn't make the mainstream news..."

But crap like this is on the front page? It's just embarrassing. I mean, I used to laugh when standing in the checkout line reading the tabloid's crazy headlines! Is that what ATS is? It didn't use to be.

And I mean no offense to the OP. You didn't write it, you just linked it. It is an alternative topic, but just so obviously made up and poorly written (or could just be difficult to translate into good English). So not bashing the poster, just the person that wrote the blog or whatever it was. I just don't think skunk works worthy items should be allowed to show up as front page topics.

But this site has really become a popular tabloid forum. What used to stand out to me from the rest as being more serious and factual is becoming quite the opposite.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bass9

what's amazing is how many people fall for this stuff. Maybe there is more sheeple out there then I thought.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Even if it is a hoax, I don't want to go to war again. Iraq was hell

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
To be fair, I'm probably in the future to you guys. GMT +12, homies.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
maybe its bobbylove123456 or what ever his name was reincarnated ? just a thought though lol kinda right up his alley, no?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

I don't understand your post. You are concluding His predictions to be a hoax, by merely stating that his predictions are very plausible and currently anticipated?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
false prophet. why doesn't he send a video? its all just 1s and 0s anyways..

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I used to be a Time Traveler, but the rough schedule and "jetlag" got to me

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,]
................./......................................................,:`^`..]
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........[.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,],.~”;/....]
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....]............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........].>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't think people appreciate how much comedy ATS produces these days. The moment all the theories perpetuated on this very site are jumbled into one big mess? It's instantly noticed as a hilariously written hoax but if fed to folks a'bit at a time it's believable?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join