It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Time travell is true i can prove it ,
you dont need no machine all you need is you .
i time travell all the time
this is how you do it .
when you go to bed fall asleep when you wake up you have just travelled into the tomorrow.
This is fact is it not.
see not that hard works everytime
ps. get a comfy pillow

I cant work out how to get it to go backwards yet but im thinking ive got to wake up and then fall asleep second

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
any one see my comment? i thought it was clever lol

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by riverchan

What do you mean waste a nuke on N.Korea?

You do realize that there are men, women and children who have nothing to do with the goose stepping loonies that run the place don't you?

There are probably more people living there, that hate the regime with a passion, than those that like it. Ironic, i know...humans are weird.

To dismiss millions of people, because of a corrupt and power crazy regime is pretty short sighted.

I mean N.Korea is just a naughty boy. He should not have much threat to his "enemies", so his enemies should nuke other more powerful countries than waste a nuke at N.Korea, something like nuking a no man little island in pacific ocean, no tactical reward.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
ok, so i read 'almost' all the posts.

my question is, what the hell has this:

cirumcision will become mandatory for every newborn. It's just to fight Aids.

got to do with aids?! JFC... really?
love the story, love the ideas, but the cutting of genitalia isn't going to affect AIDS in the least. it's now a jewish conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo

There are two meteors, quite big, going to hit before December 2012. One will wipe out New York and a area of 1354 km around N. Y.
The other is even bigger and it will fall in Pacific Ocean.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Matteo]

1354 km = 841.336 mi. OR 841 mi. and 592.4 yd

That's a lot of territory, almost half of the US and pretty much all of eastern Canada and it's only recorded in his history book as hitting NY huh?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I breathe a sigh of relief with this news. It is clear that Sarah Paliin will never be President.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheaWolf

Originally posted by Matteo

There are two meteors, quite big, going to hit before December 2012. One will wipe out New York and a area of 1354 km around N. Y.
The other is even bigger and it will fall in Pacific Ocean.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Matteo]

1354 km = 841.336 mi. OR 841 mi. and 592.4 yd

That's a lot of territory, almost half of the US and pretty much all of eastern Canada and it's only recorded in his history book as hitting NY huh?

Yeah, lol, even meteors target New York. Bulls eye!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
MY BS meter just went right off scale !!!

This guy has simply scoured the various conspiracy forums and linked all the major threads together into this BS story of his

A Human Webbot no less!

And no more, I believe... As in another thread debunking things such as Astrology, where the idea that if you are generic enough about common things, there is bound to be some coincidental acknowledgment of it somewhere.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmalone

He's from the "future" but he can't give us dates? How magical for future mankind that they can travel back in time on the internet but not be able to do so in person, thus, not having any proof, whatsoever, anyone travelled anywhere but to their computer chair. You would at least want to give people specific dates and times so people would take you seriously.

Why would someone go back in time for the distinct purpose of warning mankind about future events.. Only to make small hints at the possibilities, give no clear dates when these things happen, and give extremely vague details about what is "supposedly" going to happen that is so tragic and negative??! Wouldn't you want to try and avert those events from happening in the first place by giving information just a tad bit more detailed?

And when these events don't happen in the 30-day period alloted to each one (LMAO) , of coarse the believers are going to say "the very existence of the information being sent back in time must've prevented these events from happening"..

Timewave Zero is one thing but this is just laughable. And I fear this kind of thing is going to become more and more prevalent as we approach the magical 2012 "timewave zero"/ end of the Mayan Calendar timeframe.

-ChriS

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I find this thread fascinating, but this person not able to tell us the next president, only to name 3 names tells me otherwise. All this other stuff, but cant name the next master puppet is somthing to consider.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I kinda wish someone from the future had traveled back to warn me not waste my precious minutes reading this thread...
Now that would have been an accurate prediction.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Reminds me of that crazy Galileo who said the earth rotates around the sun. What balderdash! We can see the sun go around us plain as day. Does he think we're idiots?

ZG

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well as said before this could happen though universe is infinite. Is he from the future? No. Could this happen? Yes, and we are getting closer to something big every day.

I am not saying I believe in it, and this is not my predictions of the future.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I love that he follows descriptions of slaughter, famine and disease with the announcement: There with be digital paper !!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Americans won't be happy to know that in months to come, cirumcision will become mandatory for every newborn. It's just to fight Aids. But it's a awkward thing to do. People won't be happy.

haha is this for real?
interesting to see what will happen in september 2009...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Has the original link been posted for this?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Well, get this, CDC seams to wanna Cirum you boys !

CDC Set to Urge Circumcision For All Baby Boys?

Washington, DC – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced today that it would submit legislative proposition (Prop 4) that would require circumcision for all male babies born on and after January 1, 2010.

The CDC released the following statement:
“The U.S. is knee deep in a recession right now. Cutbacks are not only expected, but necessary. One very obvious place we can begin to cut is the foreskin. That factor, combined with the continued drive for Americans to conform to current social trends of the time, will automatically allow for more attractive, fashion forward genitals.”

This newest proposal comes directly on the heels of the proposal submitted last month by the CDC that would require all female born babies to undergo mandatory Botox treatments and begin using Proactive within the first 6 months of birth.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

where is the scource? i though one had to be present.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Timewave Zero is one thing but this is just laughable. And I fear this kind of thing is going to become more and more prevalent as we approach the magical 2012 "timewave zero"/ end of the Mayan Calendar timeframe.

Because he has warned us, 2012 will now be a non event . . . . .

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Regardless of this even being a legit event in human history that someone from the future is trying to message us, it would not matter what is stated! I mean I can definitely foresee the use of internet technology being combined with a sort of time travel but the complexities of it all...

I mean this would all fall under quantum physics. Our reality is of our own and even though the future exists simultaneous to our present time, it (reality) can and will always change do to human though, the old phrase, "I think therefore I am" is utterly true. I mean everything this person just stated in the forum could happen in quite the opposite or not happen at all. There is no predetermined course because that would imply that there is only one predetermined 'choice' when really there is only infinity.

I don't know how much better I could explain it other than going into further detail, but I am not someone credited with such certificates in the realm of such knowledge to disperse it properly.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join