It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It's September 1st.

Calling from Houston.

We're still here.

How is everybody else?

New York, are you still with us?

Let's check back again in 30 days.

We're gonna change the future, baby!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
if he is working from a histroy book, he should be able to post days, dates and times to the second.

FAIL!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't want to sound like a fear-mongering, but when I see that drop on the timewave on September 2 2009, I recall a dream from my dream-agenda of February 24 2009...
The drop happens on 4 am or 4 pm of Septem. 2...
In my dream, me and some friends were watching a terrible explosion on the East Coast of United States...
News helicopters were trying to tell something about the news...
I was yelling that this was very serious...

I take a dream-agenda, but only 1 on 4 of my dreams actually happened...I hope this is getting " jumped "...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Whoa, I am blown away!

If this dude is from the future and was reading from a history book, why are the dates so obscure and vague? I read in a history book that pearl harbor was Bombed on Dec 7 1941. If we have exact dates now, why would they not in the future.

*DISCLAIMER- thats not the reason I dont believe the op.*

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
hah, i'm following this thread now... thanks allot

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
lol so much trolling by the guy who wrote that.

Some mod from that forum should check out his IP address, imagine if it was something crazy like 931.382.722.291

[edit on 1-9-2009 by spartan1337]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

There are two meteors, quite big, going to hit before December 2012. One will wipe out New York and a area of 1354 km around N. Y. The other is even bigger and it will fall in Pacific Ocean.

That reminds me of deep impact!

This is what time-wave zero was predicting wasn't it?

Lets see what happens in the next two months.... that will set the validity of this thread.... if not, off the to garbage heap...

[edit on 9/1/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Well, get this, CDC seams to wanna Cirum you boys !

CDC Set to Urge Circumcision For All Baby Boys?

Washington, DC – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced today that it would submit legislative proposition (Prop 4) that would require circumcision for all male babies born on and after January 1, 2010.

omg... i am blown away... this is the MOST ridiculous thing i have ever read.
get my the hell out of this BS governed country. i'm floored on a daily basis what government wants to impose on us. what a crock of sh*t...

we EVOLVED the way we did for a reason.
long live au natural!
jfk...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheaWolf

Originally posted by Matteo

There are two meteors, quite big, going to hit before December 2012. One will wipe out New York and a area of 1354 km around N. Y.
The other is even bigger and it will fall in Pacific Ocean.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Matteo]

1354 km = 841.336 mi. OR 841 mi. and 592.4 yd

That's a lot of territory, almost half of the US and pretty much all of eastern Canada and it's only recorded in his history book as hitting NY huh?

Area is generally measured in Square "somethings", in this case most likely square km, or km^2. Don't confuse the area thing with a linear radius.

An area of 1354 km^2 is contained in a radius of 20.76 km, or about 12.9 miles.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think it is bogus too. Who knows though, DC may become a target it the shadow government want to start another war or use that to void our constitution. I hope these predictions do not come true, but we are probably in for much worse than he "predicted".

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well I'm in D.C...and all I have to say if his predictions come to light you can be sure of one thing. If D.C. gets heated up by some thermo fire works then ATS is going to be the talk of the news cause this guy would have know whats up and could have been a crazy that was involved...For that matter ATS could be seen as being invovled because he warned us and we goofed him...WoW that was a story..man the implications from these events if even one is true...
It is fun to think about these things from a futur basis.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

HOAX.

The author of this fictional story obviously did not do his research into time travel terribly well. In his 'time' he claims that this supposed NTTS system has only been invented recently and that this was the reason he could not 'come earlier'. The fact is that it would not matter when his time travel device was invented because theoretically he should be able to travel to any point in the past at any time he wished.

Another glaring probem with this is that if he were to be travelling into the past and altering it then theoretically he would be splintering that time-frame off into it's own seperate path, due to the theory that it is impossible to travel into the past and change it without splintering that reality into a parallel reality. Even if this were proven to be not the case, he would then be playing around with the Grandfather Paradox (or the Butterfly Paradox) - something that has already been identified as a dangerous thing to do even before we know how to build a time travel device.

Seriously, I wish these hoaxers would do even a LITTLE research - at least then I would find the stories mildly entertaining.

[edit on 31/8/2009 by Kryties]

The part of "sorry i couldn't come earlier" could still be correct. I do believe it is a hoax due to other parts of his post. He has just been reading too much about Robert Mallet. R. Mallet believes he is on the verge of sending particles backwards through time. The only downfall is that he could only send particles back up until the time his machine was turned on. I think he might be able to do it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Given that he said that 2012 movie will be known as a kinda of prophetic movie, these are new posters:

www.mymovies.it...

www.mymovies.it...

I don't like Christ falling on people...It's too much creepy...

www.mymovies.it...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I say the best futurist view is a book called The First Immortal. That seems like a much clearer timeline with less holes in it...
or, Age of spiritual machines by Kurzweil...(immortal is fiction, machines is erm...a book of educated guesses)

As far as this guys theories...the concept of limited time for VR almost kinda makes sense. I imagine if people had a choice, they would spend most of their time in VR chambers with mansions, fast cars, etc.. verses their suk 1 bedroom apartment holes. certainly would cut down on the whole breeding thing if its very convincing...lemme see, meet some overweight nightmare with all sorts of issues or plug in and meet some model representation.

Claytronics...what a dumb name for matter control...why call it the claytronics age, why not simply matter age or nano-age...

Of course its bullocks, but its still a entertaining exercise in creative writing, and...if DC gets nuked in the next month...its time to bring this thread back up to the top. heh

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Not that it hasn't been said before, but it is quite obvious that this person is a sham. Anyone can gather as many current theories together, say some will happen and some won't, attach familiar dates to the events, and claim to be from the future. Now if someone comes along and says, "A man named [insert random name here] will assassinate [prestigious politician here] on [specific date here]," and it actually happens... I think that person deserves our undivided attention. There are no real specifics in this, just vague re-tellings of already existing conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes, it is Sept 2009.

I guess he read what I had posted in another time travel thread.

I know about the impact changing the political landscape in North America. Where is an arc when you need one? I recieved information about that in 2005, during my awake dreams. It was a part of things to watch for, as being signes of the times we were in. (These dreams were after I suffered a stroke, which wiped out part of my left brain. I had no idea what it was about and came to ATS looking for answers. It seems I still have many questions to answer.)

The sad part is that when a warning can really help, people will be too negative..... the old cry wolf fable. Like another poster said, we can afford the time in order to let this play out.... Well, at least I do not live in Eastern North America .... or the west coast. Antartica, he/she says ... Hmmmm?

If you do not like what is being said, just move along. Putting a post in only prolongs your misery.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by win 52]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
what post what forum. and WHAT scource. no source move the thread please to the hoax forum or ats trash can.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What bothers me a bit is that the personal things I was told about, have been true. Those started playing out within minutes of the last dream ending in 2005.

Death is kind of like a release or pardon for us. People seem to call it ascention. The torture is living here in flesh and blood..... No, no purple koolaid. You can send donations though

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If I had the opportunity to travel back in time and warn Earth's residents of pending doom, I would certainly not pick 2009.

Gosh, let's see..... I would show up to Hitler's parents bedroom and beg them not to concieve that child

So many millions have been killed by earthquakes over the centuries... you could go warn them

And the volcanos...several million or 2 there. you would have had time to get them out

Tidal waves....more millions could have been warned to get to higher ground

Plagues, fires, war, assasinations, development of new technology that actually harms us, bad politicians, kidnappings, rape, murder, nuclear weapons.....the list is long.

Why not just stop wasting our time and give us tomorrow's lottery numbers and some good stock picks?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I have no bothered to read one reply past maybe the first three on the first page.

My comments: At least by the end of September we can pooey the whole thing. Unlike other predictions of times past.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join