It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
reply to post by TheAmused

actually circumsision does cut down HIV transmission.
noob.

and everything i eat becomes rainbow sherbet

noob.

It's total BS!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by Matteo

Whahahaha....this one cracked me up!!!

I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

...think about it. "Hi, i'm from the future, sorry i'm so late but the technology i use has just been invented...."

Can you actually be late for something once you master timetravel??

cracked me up....

Peace

yes

lets assume you created a device ... for time travel ... then, you may not be able to send something through this device ... but you can work the tecnology so you, in the future, can send something through this device for a time that have the device ... man, theres a documentary about this ...

they will create a device for time travel ...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Matteo
You can't stop the war to happen, because it's already all been planned. I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

HOAX.

The author of this fictional story obviously did not do his research into time travel terribly well. In his 'time' he claims that this supposed NTTS system has only been invented recently and that this was the reason he could not 'come earlier'. The fact is that it would not matter when his time travel device was invented because theoretically he should be able to travel to any point in the past at any time he wished.

Another glaring probem with this is that if he were to be travelling into the past and altering it then theoretically he would be splintering that time-frame off into it's own seperate path, due to the theory that it is impossible to travel into the past and change it without splintering that reality into a parallel reality. Even if this were proven to be not the case, he would then be playing around with the Grandfather Paradox (or the Butterfly Paradox) - something that has already been identified as a dangerous thing to do even before we know how to build a time travel device.

Seriously, I wish these hoaxers would do even a LITTLE research - at least then I would find the stories mildly entertaining.

[edit on 31/8/2009 by Kryties]

no ... as I answered above, there is a documentary some black guy explanning to DCHANNEL how his device would work ... so, you only would be able to send messages or timetravel to a time that had the device

but, anyway

this is a hoax ... the content of the history is too much ... just an ignorant would write something like that ... really, there is no way what he says will happen ... I think nothing of what he said has even a remote chance of happenning, you just need to stop reading and start using our beautiful brain to figure it out that no one is stupid enough to start war against other nuclear powers ...

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by Matteo

Americans won't be happy to know that in months to come, cirumcision will become mandatory for every newborn. It's just to fight Aids. But it's a awkward thing to do. People won't be happy.

Wtf sense would this make?

circumcision to prevent aid's?
It still gets hard..and vigina'a still get hiv...
he has to be full of crap..

yes hahahaha this was hard man .,.. I almost cried hahahha

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

"Americans won't be happy to know that in months to come, cirumcision will become mandatory for every newborn. It's just to fight Aids. But it's a awkward thing to do. People won't be happy.

Wtf sense would this make?

circumcision to prevent aid's?
It still gets hard..and vigina'a still get hiv...
he has to be full of crap..."

Here's a link about circumcision and aids.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Yeah, I think this kid just found stuff on sites such as ATS and made a story. No big woop. Plus, I think the translation probably wasn't the best.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

lol funny we say "deny ignorance" but so far almost every that posted on this has been ignorant. how about this, before making a conclusion, lets see if it happens. i hate people shunning people down for trying to warn people, if this is fake, then its fake it wont effect us, but this guy says hes getting it from a source so please just put your un biased opinion and not calling this guy personally a liar, fake, BSer, so on so forth. grow up people, we are better than this.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by Matteo

lol funny we say "deny ignorance" but so far almost every that posted on this has been ignorant. how about this, before making a conclusion, lets see if it happens. i hate people shunning people down for trying to warn people, if this is fake, then its fake it wont effect us, but this guy says hes getting it from a source so please just put your un biased opinion and not calling this guy personally a liar, fake, BSer, so on so forth. grow up people, we are better than this.

Why would somebody from the future risk warning people of the past of these kinds of catastrophic events? It would change his/her future in ways they would not be able to determine. Unless nobody takes it seriously, then what would the point be of even bothering to tell us these events?!

By changing the past, it likely separates our universe's course from his/her's. Therefore producing a parallel universe with a different future to the one he described within the multiverse.

The nuclear event of september 2009 predicted by this guy who claimed to be from the future first originated with a nutjob christian fundamentalist on radio a few months back, and he said october 11th, not september. It seems likely that all future predictions and this one here originated from the same original prediction, and they're all copy-cats. Only time will tell whether this is correct.

This site promotes ignorance more often than not, so why be surprised that the trend continues.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

He has been targeted at two seperate occasions by armed men.

Many people have hinted that he may be assasinated.I myself beleived he would be. It is not an unfair assumtion to make when writing about the future.

And yes biden would be made president, is he died. It was even part of the Presidential debate. How would they run the country if the president died. all of the vice-president elects has to answer questions.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Biden? Are you serious?

He said that Obama will go out like Kennedy. Which means Biden will take his place in his second term — not be elected.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"You can't stop the war to happen, because it's already all been planned. I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented."

Um if you have a time machine you can go as far back as you want has nothing to do with when time travel was invented ... and wow LOL

funny italians

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What a fertile imagination!!! LoL!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I love it how he has informed us of WW3, Meteor Impacts, Massive famine due to a toxic fungus
, The loss of most of the Chinese population by their governments own hand for being useless and the rest however the main tradgedy reported is the forced circumsion of newborns in America
what a bleak future the world holds for us, lets all drink the kool aid and jump under a train without a moments haste

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Given away by syntax usage. A time traveler would use past tenses in describing upcoming events-------like movies.
Did manage to get one theory fairly correct, if you deduce it yourself.
"Couldn't come back earlier because just invented"
I presume meaning in our time.
There is a good theory stating that time travel to the past will only go back as far as the first invention of the device, hence, if it was just invented in our time, we should be seeing a bunch of "time tourists" arriving for the "big events".

I want a better Titor, this one doesn't cut it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here is a link to a website that talks about Claytronics Technology.

Claytronics Project

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
MY BS meter just went right off scale !!!

This guy has simply scoured the various conspiracy forums and linked all the major threads together into this BS story of his

Couldn't agree more! Too bad he didn't read the various predictions that I am familiar with. He could have used them very well.
I have a book with many predictions from various psychics and mediums, they are fulfilling themselves rapidly. I'm glad that I have this pre-knowledge, just in case...

Time will tell!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Here is a video about Claytronics.

Link To Video

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Alien Mind]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well I guess we'll soon be seeing if this guy is blowing poo out his bum since September is tomorrow. I never really fall for any of these things, but some parts of what he is saying seems extremely logical, and others seem extremely stupid. Obama, Biden, Michelle, Hillary? Don't think so.....If he really was a net time surfer, then he could have warned about the war in 1994, not the month before it started, just because it was invented recently in his time. What is time travel if you can only go back to yesterday or 5 minutes before?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here is my prediction.

This is a pathetic/misguided attempt at viral marketing for the 2012 film

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
LMAO You must be joking, your gonna believe some webpage idiot named navigator... HAHAHA

I searched him on google, I donno if this is his webpage or not but it came right up www.navigatorideltempo.it...

Sounds pretty hurtin to me, some fake time traveler striving for attention...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"
Americans won't be happy to know that in months to come, cirumcision will become mandatory for every newborn. It's just to fight Aids. But it's a awkward thing to do. People won't be happy.
"

ahahahahahahahah preventing aids with circumcision. RIIIIGGGGHHHTOOOOOOOO!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join