It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
A guy is writing on a forum for youth issues and general interests, in Italy. He says that in his time he' s doing a test for his agency because Net-Time Travel has just been invented.
I will translate you all of his messages. He says he lives in Italy and he writes from a future history book.

Navigatore del tempo, this is his name, translated is TimeSurfer, something like that- It's important to advise the youth. I know that there is probably some of you who have contacts with the United States.
2009, your time-line is on the brink of a war. But some people is already studgying the marveillous Timewave Zero Theory somewhere. I will write from a history book the major events of your period coming.
You can't stop the war to happen, because it's already all been planned. I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.
I know that there is a huge secret involving Federal Reserve right now, in United States. Believe me, it's so big that will cause havoc and scandal in every part of the world during September- October 2009.
In your time-line there is so much skepticism, but, you know, people telling that a nuclear attack on Washington DC has been planned are right. They are just right.
If you know someone from that city, tell them to escape as soon as they can.

It's that nuclear attack that will ignite World War. North Korea will receive a nuke as well. Israel and Iran will start to do battles again.
I have to tell you, don't worry so much for global warming in years to come. Your climate is going to become extremely cold, slowly, anyway.
2010 is also known to be " a Year without Summer ". There are so many threats for climate and global cooling in your time-zone.

This could concern you, but at least something of 2012 is real, but it will happen in different dates. December 21 2012 is a good day for everybody who came out of the gloom and doom.
I know there is a movie about 2012 prophecy coming in 2009. Well, it will reveal itself as a very good guessing movie for the future. No earthquakes in every part of the world, anyway.
Obama is not a one term. He will end like Kennedy. There is going to be some change in England, Charles is going to be king.
I have to warn you, for sure. Don't have faith in the swine flu vaccine. It's a disaster.
China and Japan are going to become chaotic places, where people fights so much that it will cause havoc.
Americans won't be happy to know that in months to come, cirumcision will become mandatory for every newborn. It's just to fight Aids. But it's a awkward thing to do. People won't be happy.

Nano-technology, a little part of what has been invented, will work as a very good distraction for rich people during World War Three.
Soon they will patent a nano-engine that will work in cars development.
China will have a drug market so big that it has to be stopped. People right there want to escape the grim reality they have to live.

Major disasters? September 2009, Washington DC, December 2011 and November 2012.
Crops will be damaged in Europe and Ireland. Ireland is going to be a place of fighters, rebellious people. The toxic fungus will ruin all their work for food.
Civil War in United States? Spring 2010.
Next presidents? Biden, Michelle Obama, Miss Clinton.
Cholera is a disease going to come, but is a shame because it's from labs.
Unfortunately, together with Yellow Fever, it will hit Europe for mistake.

Digital artificial paper is a thing to come. Cancer's cure. Vertical farms building.
The beginning of Claytronics Technology Age. I'm sure many of you don't know what it is. Well, it's a fantastic good thing for everybody.

United States will have two huge earthquakes, one in Seattle and one in Los Angeles. They will be around 9.0.
November 2010, a surprising discovery will change so many things. It's going to be something explaining what is coming in 2012. Don't worry, you will enjo

[Admin Update:
When asked to provide links to the original Italian forum, matteo failed to comply. Instead they chose to register but yet another account in an attempt to further bolster their claims/story]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I certainly hope not...I see the world edging to alot of crazy stuff....like this government.....but I hope not. I have a son that I wish for his future alot more than my past. I raised him and gave up alot of playtime for him. I was lucky enough to enjoy a 2nd son around my 50th b-day....and raised him until his passing in his mothers care on her weekend. This is not going to be.....we will be smarter and work harder to protect our future and that of our children. We are better than this and any situation that leads to nukes or otherwise.. The NUKE is history and not our future.

Enigmalone

[edit on 08/12/2009 by enigmalone]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
MY BS meter just went right off scale !!!

This guy has simply scoured the various conspiracy forums and linked all the major threads together into this BS story of his

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well another time traveler/future agent prophecy ... At least this one gives some dates and one of them is next month so I guess we will see .
I won't hold my breath.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I'll flag this just because its something interesting and to be seen.

Sadly it does go with time wave zero, web bots and celente's trends.

This should be interesting.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

Where is the source for this information?

Please provide a link.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I know there is a movie about 2012 prophecy coming in 2009.

Lol i stopped reading there.

Thanks for your work translating though, however the actual post is pure rubbish.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by jonny2410]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
YA, Ive seen so many of these on ATS before. They always turn out to be bogus. Why would secret time travel technology be used to write on youth forums haha?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

well...it is in testing mode.

perhaps it accidently got posted on the wrong forum

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dankanight13

OHHH, I see now. The method of testing is to use random youth forums in Italy, nice strategy.

Why are so many people flagging this nonsense?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
"North Korea will receive a nuke as well."
This is most unbelievable, who cares of North Korea? It's very stupid to waste a nuke at that place.

More importantly, I don't believe the world is running in single timeline. The events happened in the future other worlds are just other worlds events. They may not repeat on our world.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

Whahahaha....this one cracked me up!!!

I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

...think about it. "Hi, i'm from the future, sorry i'm so late but the technology i use has just been invented...."

Can you actually be late for something once you master timetravel??

cracked me up....

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Next presidents? Biden, Michelle Obama, Miss Clinton.

Also dont you think that if World War 3 happens now it should have more importance in his words?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo
You can't stop the war to happen, because it's already all been planned. I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

HOAX.

The author of this fictional story obviously did not do his research into time travel terribly well. In his 'time' he claims that this supposed NTTS system has only been invented recently and that this was the reason he could not 'come earlier'. The fact is that it would not matter when his time travel device was invented because theoretically he should be able to travel to any point in the past at any time he wished.

Another glaring probem with this is that if he were to be travelling into the past and altering it then theoretically he would be splintering that time-frame off into it's own seperate path, due to the theory that it is impossible to travel into the past and change it without splintering that reality into a parallel reality. Even if this were proven to be not the case, he would then be playing around with the Grandfather Paradox (or the Butterfly Paradox) - something that has already been identified as a dangerous thing to do even before we know how to build a time travel device.

Seriously, I wish these hoaxers would do even a LITTLE research - at least then I would find the stories mildly entertaining.

[edit on 31/8/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is the next message he wrote on that forum:

Viaggiatore del Tempo- We live in a very different world, now. I'm writing from 2091. Most of the people live in the states of the North of the world, South America and Europe.
We lost billions of people in a few years. World War has damaged more citizens than soldiers.
You know, when someone can't do anything than wait for his country to be destroyed, people go war against each other.
A huge work of evacuation from East Coast of United States will be succesful during the period before the Impact.
In Asia, people will be evacuated too, but thousands of people will remain to fight the war.
There are two meteors, quite big, going to hit before December 2012. One will wipe out New York and a area of 1354 km around N. Y.
The other is even bigger and it will fall in Pacific Ocean.

Something in the mission correlated will go extremely bad. We don't have anymore London City and also another European state will be greatly damaged.
No one will die in the Eastern Coast of United States and just a few in California, no one in Oceania.
Asia will face its darkest period ever. So many people will be lost.
For a time at least anyway, English-talking governments have done a optimal work in the evacuation of their areas and they didn't left anybody waiting for his fate " -

-" North Korea in November 2010 will sink two big and well known cruise boats, causing big rage from United States goevrnment. Almost 8.000 people will be lost. December 2010 is known to be a terrible month where swine flu will attack two thirds of the world, so many that it will interrupt the world war for a certain period.
Starting 2011, Dollar becomes part of history and will be no more a value.
Okay, guys, now Italy will become a hot place. It's because of the disastrous economy that will damage everyone.
Politicians will be very careful not to face the public in the wrong way.
February 2011, in the areas going to be hit by meteors, Eastern United States and Asia, many values will be blocked, so that people start to go in the bunkers and a new life for they begins.
Many people in their 20s to their 40s will take control of Italian country.
You are the people, and your parents are the people, that will change the very history of Italy.
March 2011, World War begins again. Italy will try to go war with Greece and Albany, but in this country many battles will be lost.
There are many things to set up between those three states. Many things you are not facing yet.
China and Japan will figh each other, United States will be involved and China will be nuked, sadly. That will be a huge disaster.
World War will be over between April and May 2011.

Europe will help United States to survive this period, and in Usa control will be absolute.
They will even find a way to give Dollar another chance. Without people knowing about it, government will declare United States divided in two areas in May 2011. Police will manage the control of the situation, and nobody will be allowed to visit and travel into Eastern Coast of United States.
China will eliminate many people thought to be useless in a emergency situation, and this is a complete shame.
Mandatory circumcision in United States will be interrupt in June 2011.
Africa will have many bad issues going on with France. They will be furious to each other.
Michelle Obama will be forced to leave presidency like she did with Biden.
She will be forced by Clinton.
Australia will go through vandalizing of schools during riots. Tension between Brazil, Argentina and Russia will cause people to think another war is coming, but won't be so.
Vietnam evacuation won't be succesful. Miss Clinton will be forced to leave during the most difficult period faced by United States ( Now divided into 30 states at Western and the rest of Eastern and called Thirty Countries Community ( TCC ) and Twenty States Colony ( TSC ).

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Fiction/reality.The Italian Time Traveler. I can't wait to see this movie.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

Hahahaha, a hoax but still mildly entertaining. For an explanation as to the hoax please refer to my previous post.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I feel bad bumping this thread but what a pile of bull.

Why ohh why do people from the future (if there is such a thing) aways so damm criptic.

If he is reading from a history book then I would like to see direct scans of the pages my bs meter is off the scale for me on this on

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Another post of Viaggiatore del Tempo
( I will translate this to have a complete story, though it's quite entertaining more than actually concerning. At least there is creativity )

" Timewave Zero Theory will be well known during winter of 2011, one when climate will be actually glacial.
People will react in different ways: many will be enthusiastic, many other will look at it with disinterest, because they will say free will is a fact.
Scientists will look at it with huge interest.
World War will start again and furiously in 2012, involving Mexico, South America and Egypt and Israel, United States, England and Spain and Italy.
United States will face a terrible Austerity period. Spring 2012 will be cold and will damage the crops.
England will be damaged even more, will lose the war and will be invaded. Same story with Spain.
Mexican speditions will vandalize and eliminating important people in Brazil and Venezuela and Argentina.
Mexico will conquer Argentina, Brazil and Peru.
Italians, this part of the war will be lost by our country. Rome will be next Katrina, thieves and desperate people will create complete chaos.
Pope and Christian important people will be helped to leave the country for this period.
Many decades after, Yellowstone Caldera will erupt, causing the real concern about Global Cooling. Americans of TCC and TSC will leave their country, at least people who will survive, on their feet,for they won't be able to use any vehicle.
Their next country is Mexican people-controlled South America"-

Now, this last part will be the thing that will probably debunk him as a fake:

" First texting has been proven to be succesful, the charging of the NTTS allows to send a small number of posts in 10 hours.
Anyway, the system will be improved in the future by our agency, and people will be able to send words in a fast way. This is what we want to get, anyway. Be ready to read of a big number of people sending words from the future in the next 10 months. People will be also able to send some image of our world and our inventions. Okay, guys, I have to go now. Be hopeful, the greatest ability of man, time travel will be achieved starting by the end of 2012. Between 2012 and 2013 Universe will have just a few more secrets to reveal. And, no, we don't know any alien. That is no so much exciting like the surprising discovery. Be hopeful "

Well, now he found a way out of his " creative joke ", lol. Just another entertaining story for ATS. What do you think about it?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
MY BS meter just went right off scale !!!

This guy has simply scoured the various conspiracy forums and linked all the major threads together into this BS story of his

Exactly. He didn't notice the news that hiv can be cured now though, only the news that circumcision makes it spread slower...

Of course you could have less need for the gene therapy cures if everybody was circumcised.

But I call very big BS on this one, everything he says is just a compilation of typical ATS threads.

John Titor was a lot better. He only blew up his hoax big time with that laser beam. If the laser beam was bending inside the car the car should be pretty much inside the singularity already.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Etsivä Romppainen]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join