It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm certain this is someone yanking a few chains.

The "time-traveler from the future working on a project/assignment" has been floating around a few forums lately and the earliest version I've found was dated 2005.

I think this new Italian version just one-upped the original game by adding interesting bits of news, both obvious and odd. For instance, our very own Animal recently posted a thread on Vertical Farming, which was a detail mentioned in the OP.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by riverchan

What do you mean waste a nuke on N.Korea?

You do realize that there are men, women and children who have nothing to do with the goose stepping loonies that run the place don't you?

There are probably more people living there, that hate the regime with a passion, than those that like it. Ironic, i know...humans are weird.

To dismiss millions of people, because of a corrupt and power crazy regime is pretty short sighted.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Some of what he says is already been pointed out by ALTA (Cliff and the guys) and by Gerald Celente;

The other stuff, well pure speculation and the same old 2012 Doom and Gloom stuff

Time travelers in a forum... Hehe.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
3 more democratic Presidents, and two of them wives of former Presidents? I don't think so. I think a lot of us Constitution-minded folks want people in office who actually respect what our founders created and not inserting Marxist ideology into our government. I simply don't see this happening. Biden? Are you serious?

This "time traveler" simply piece-mealed knowns and his own guesses.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Actually you don't understand that these things might happen in an other reality-universe.

All possibilities can happen.

Those who believe in parallel realities these are common sense..!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If we could travel back in time I would have done that ages ago.

Sadly we can only travel forwards and I don't want or need to see what the future holds.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

i agree this is complete BS, But if it has just been invented they might not be able to travel back too far. like the limit may be 30 years.

This is obviously a bore 12 year old kid. its written so poorly.
and there is no new phrases/slang mentioned.

This bit just cracked me up:

"Americans won't be happy to know that in months to come, cirumcision will become mandatory for every newborn. It's just to fight Aids. But it's a awkward thing to do. People won't be happy".

Yeah, how does that stop the spread of aids exactly? removing the foresking does not effect anyones ability to have sex. i think this kid meant sterilisation.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP

Originally posted by Matteo

This could concern you, but at least something of 2012 is real, but it will happen in different dates. December 21 2012 is a good day for everybody who came out of the gloom and doom.
I know there is a movie about 2012 prophecy coming in 2009. Well, it will reveal itself as a very good guessing movie for the future. No earthquakes in every part of the world, anyway.

If this is a timetraveller from the future, why not tell us which film is being referred to, rather than just some lame "movie in 2009" If there is a film that is so important, tell us so we pay attention.

He is obviously referring to this movie:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

Americans won't be happy to know that in months to come, cirumcision will become mandatory for every newborn. It's just to fight Aids. But it's a awkward thing to do. People won't be happy.

Wtf sense would this make?

circumcision to prevent aid's?
It still gets hard..and vigina'a still get hiv...
he has to be full of crap..

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Pretty hilarious (and sad) that anyone will take this seriously....serious enough to spread it to other websites such as this one.

Please, keep this website clean. We don't need bullsh*t nonsense like this. ESPECIALLY on the FRONT page.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
    |........o-------->|
True                   BS

Ding ding ding ding! Yup, my BS meter is bending the needle on BS here. I wonder what this guy's ATS username is? He obviously reads this site (or one similar) because he just regurgitates all of the predictions coming up lately into one giant mega-prediction a-la John Titor.

Like others said, at least one prediction is in the near future so we will be able to go from 99.9999999% bunk to 100% bunk within 30 days or so.

Now for the devil's advocate in me (the following is purely academic and I am not saying it makes this guy any more 'real'):
For those saying that time travel + 'sorry I am late' are a paradox: It is not. He says that this technology is 'new' to him in his timeframe and can only get him back to a certain point. Suppose either the technology allows him to go a maximum n years back, then he is as far back as he can go and that is not far enough back to give better warning.

Or, suppose that since this technology involves communicating through the internet then it is dependent on our technology today to receive the signal. Perhaps whatever requirement to receive the signal was not existent until just recently?

Also, perhaps the time travel in 2012 and his 'new' technology are not the same? Time travel in 2012 may be human or conscious travel which produces alternate timeline / parallelism whereas his technology gets data back into a linear past therefore allowing him to give information to the past without creating a new timeline?

Just a few musings since we are on the topic. I hate it when people assume they know all of the logical truths or paradoxes on time travel and speak of it as fact when it does not even exist (to us now at least).

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
guys im from the future and this is REAL!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

actually circumsision does cut down HIV transmission.
noob.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
only on ats
[] always entertaining

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

Please try not to worry so much.
You're young and you have your whole life ahead of you. From a glance at your other posts you seem to be truly concerned with certain systems and the ability to predict the future. Beware of self fulfilling prophesy. Put your hope in a better future by doing what you can today.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
1 way to identify HOAX time traveler is that they almost ALWAYS tend to use acronyms.. making up "futuristic" device names or systems and call these with 3-4 letter words (NTTS etc..), trying to make impression of fake ingenius technology we havent experienced in our lifetime, and never will..

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I guess we'll all know if this is true before the end of September. Lost of people have been talking about an attack on D.C. in September. Where did this come from?

Mandatory circumcision? That's odd, and another thing that will prove this to be true.

There was supposed to be a civil war started in Spring of '09 I thought. I remember it came from the supposed leaked info talked about during a congressional closed door meeting. The only thing that happened was the economy crash in Sept. '08. Everything else was wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If you build a time machine

and you STILL show up late,

you might be a red neck.

What if you built a time machine and showed up late to you own funeral? How would that work?

I would love to see some time machine schematics. Or an operations manual. Would you get in a time machine and forget the time machine book? Maybe if you were late.

"Son, you will never be on time for ANYTHING."
Mom said once, not knowing how right she was.

I just don't think posting a message on ATS would be a high priority if you were a time traveler.

Anyway, on October first, if DC is still around, this thread will turn into a total punk-a-thon.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, sounds like he is writting of topics here at ATS .

Scary shait of it is true... Seriouse Scary !!!

Cant wait for the pictures though !

I cant figure out the heck it hould take 10 months to send pictures and forums posts over...

And how the heck does one connect to an internet in another time ???

[edit on 31/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo

Next presidents? Biden, Michelle Obama, Miss Clinton.

This whole post is a pile of crap. Ok he says Obama gets killed in office then Biden takes over. Alright, that's what happens. Then after Biden gets out of office Michelle Obama becomes president? RRRRRRRROFL. And then AFTER THAT Hillary whose window is now clearly gone will become president not next term or the one after but the one after that? The earliest being 2016?! LMAO this is unfeasible to the utmost degree.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join