It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler named: Future

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
TheOneElectric, is not FG.

Very, very minor differences in typing styles show that to be true.

There is quite an art in being able to type in many different styles and not be detected as being a fraud, just like hand writing (that stuff yo mamma did in HS bro, on paper (for the 4channers)), there are nuances which define character and personality.

Typing styles are as unique as your personality, even though your personality can change from time to time, you are essentially, you.

On another note:

I'd like to thank the OP for bringing this to ATS, sure, it's not about Mars rocks or anything to do with a strange pixel found on Google Earth that resembles a robot, but a very interesting read, don't worry about the children that troll these threads, they have and will always be here.

So a much earned, 'Thank you', again ATS for being a breeding ground for finger pointing soothsayers' and witch hunters (I thought it was spelt 'which'?), without your continued efforts, these threads would not die nearly as quickly.

Although, with ATS, you should read 100%, then forget 99% of what you just read. Now that is a paradox.... or just a mere quandry.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

Thanks for that. I am definitely not futureguy, and the witch hunting that goes around on this site is ridiculous. Also, I just figured out how some forms of archiving work, one has to input all the posts in the same manner as one would when making a post.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Occasionally I read something that strikes my mind and causes serious recall.

Looky here

The Tea Party Nation is gearing up for its first ever convention, to be held at the famed Opryland Hotel in Nashville next month. It's a confab designed to help the tea parties from across the country organize, with an agenda that sounds a lot like an attempt to form an official third party...

...As we've reported, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is the keynoter for the Feb. 4-6 event,

www.freerepublic.com...

I'm just sayin'

[edit on 1/10/2010 by Sunsetspawn]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm just sayin'

Well dont! You'll scare everyone!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
O.K. This is getting creepy. Sarah Palin has joined Fox News. It seems some of this is coming true.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BigFinger

I hope not. Only thing I like about this future is the auto labor plants.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
May I ask where you found this?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
he made found it out the movie back to future or something.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
He found this on the back of "Back to the Future"? Can you prove that?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wow...I just got done reading all of the OP

creative I will give him that

I sure do hope people aren't taking a 4channer seriously though

I admit I haven't read pages 4-this post. I just wanted to catch the OP...nice story...but probably completely fake

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This IMHO is a load of rubbish, let me explain why:

Always when I read these 'future' threads, its always about America, there are upteen different countries in the world but, no it can never be one of them.

Secondly, he/she says that Muslims brought the twin towers down, I think we all know that is incorrect.

Thirdly, he talks of politicians and figure heads that we are aware of, even though he is 90 years or so in to the future.

If this person was from the future he/she could easily post some pictures,photos anything to prove that he/she is in the future. However, I am sure that it will be against 'the rules of the universe' or such jazz.

This is just clever word play nothing else, coming from me thats something.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So here's the line up of speakers for the Bakersfield Business Conference 2010:

www.bpcbakbusconf.com...

Interesting.....

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
First, if this guy/woman were sending messages back from the future, it would not be his past, and it would not be our future. As soon as you traverse to either point you enter an alternate timeline. Secondly, entering another point in time violates the laws of thermodynamics in that all the information that can be had in the universe already exists in that universe. Once new information is added, it must "break off" to an alternate and stable universe where the added information can be part of the total universe. That being said.

www.youtube.com...

This guy is not from the future, though I personally believe Titor was from the future, so I do believe in time travel. He is from an imaginative world where conservative Christians band together to destroy the world (CNPA). He/she is a liberal gay as far as I can tell. There is this Maynard guy around, but that could be gotten from the internet as I found him.

As for the Tea Party Movement, it is not a republican conservative movement, nor a Christian movement. It is a peoples movement to ensure "good government by the consent of the people". Those who don't get this don't understand that the people are sick of congress and the president, nor matter the party or label, telling them how to live and what is best for them.

So, while this is good story telling by the OP, wherever he/she got it, don't believe it.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Fromabove]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Interesting accounting. real or not, it certainly was a entertaining read.

I wonder if his chatting to past people effected the timeline and as a consequence, created events that solidified the inevitable future, or created a new dimensional timeline with unknown results...

If the second version is the case, then it would appear the technology he is using is not (just) a time texter, but rather a dimensional text sender.

certainly a excellent subject to ponder. I would love to have a hour to chat to him...2 if he was in fact from a future timeline.

Cheers to the OPs for posting it...and ya..to go along with the unfolding of this story, heres the latest news:

Palin hints at running for POTUS, and also says its time for a new revolution to occur. Beck is beating on the revolution drum more and more, creating a us verses them violently mentality...we will see where this goes.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I just finished reading all the posts up to this point, and since it seems there havent been too many willing to do so, and since for the sake of a good discussion I absolutely love playing the Devil's Advocate..... lemme say that once more: *I am going to play devils advocate*, here goes:

Let us take for a moment and assume that "Future Guy" is indeed telling the truth.
I highly doubt that his reality will become our future, as all time is more or less a fluid.
I would like to point out that (s)he states that communication is possible due to entangled electrons i believe. This phenomenon is something we have only recently discovered and hardly understand. The principle roughly states that all electrons either come in pairs, or can be made into pairs and that by affecting one, you effect the other regardless of time/space. Now science can tell you where an electron is, and how fast its moving....but cannot tell both at the same time. Meaning that from our limited perspective, electrons pop in and out of existence seemingly at will. I would rationalize that it would indeed be possible that electrons are not limited by our linear perception and that to them past, present, and future as well as dimensions are all the same.

He states that he cannot provide a picture not because of a deficiency in hardware, but because of a military restriction in place at a remote site. He states that in fact, he has no way of accessing his future counterpart to our Google because of this.

He was "debunked" by someone stating he had said no longer do people "see action" and that all front line efforts are carried out by drones, but somehow he took one in the leg. I would like to point out that "Future Guy" states he works out of a blimp if i recall and that when said action took place he was in fact in his bunk and went out to investigate.

And now for the truly paranoid: I propose that His future is our worst nightmare. He lives unwittingly in a true Orwellian Society, and the only remaining opposition has reduced themselves to nomads living "outside" while at the same time having already imploded from their own short-sightedness...

All in all Future Guy you get two thumbs up, for one heck of a read!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Don't mind me, I'm just a paranoid guy:

www.freerepublic.com...
www.glennbeck.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
toxo - www.edge.org...

As for the unmanned "war machines" he said that supposedly when his "character" was 19 or so. He's at least 30 something by now, he has a wife and children. They were not completely unmanned because he always said that they needed people to govern them because no one was ok with the idea of ungoverned drones.
The new service is because of new efforts to deal with the outsiders (either by taking them in and accepting them or something else, I dont pay attention to every thread he makes.) The outsiders preformed an attack on one of the habs with some type of gas.

Anyways...just being paranoid. I know there are not people this retarded who would start a civil war...right? RIGHT?

At least I have this thread here to warn the fringe so that the fringe will not go overboard.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
www.nature.com...

As for how

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I propose a much simpler test. If those here doubt it it can be verified in another way.

Tell me your address in the future. I will guarantee you receive a letter from me.

There will be details only I know included in the letter. Post them on 4chan.

If the others here will do the same if he provides an address. He can disprove all doubts.

4-methods

ever watch bttf- western union!!!

banks in foreign country
vaults in foreign countries

descendants send message

many others available- or if not able to code it per way stored in message I will send key in the letter!

no reason this cant be done...

One problem I have with this, eventually you will contact someone who will be one of the unknown leaders

Example send a message to grant while he is working in his fathers store 1st post service I believe

So tell us specifically about ourselves mine are hidden quite well but war would bring me out and leave details available for the public.

If you would be so kind op, deliver him said message from me. Give me a future address to contact. Then respond in post.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I am sitting here watching Judge Dredd (I am the law!). And am reminded of how similar the hub things and the outside wastelands are to what he speaks of.

If he is a fraud (magic 8 ball says "all signs point to yes"), I wonder if he used this movie for some of his concepts.

That mixed with perhaps demolition man...not sure where he got the genetically modified races and different planet colonization within 100 years of course.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just read a bit. Up-untill gun shots and beeping.
Was there any more posts? (I dont want to trawl through loads of pages on my phone)
Anyway, no mention of Books.

There's always the written word, even if computer's rule or whatever.
No mention of current weaponary? As mentiond by others, not many much mentiond about the rest of the world. Just a stand-off between UN, Austrailia and China.

Also still, i still dont understand how 'photons' can transcribe into morden tech. Imagine the energy needed. Our current stuff surely wouldnt be able to cope. Unless they still use fiber-optics and no new method..

Also, some of the words used, heavilly remminded me of some Charles Stross books.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join