It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler named: Future

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is a choppy version of the future that a guy claiming to be from somewhere around 2104 is conveying over the internet. I do not believe it, but I would rather it not happen....dear goodness I would rather it not happen. WARNING: IT WILL BE EXTREMELY CHOPPY BECAUSE I AM ATTEMPTING TO GET THE BAREBONES OUT OF AN ONGOING THREAD
I am probably going to look foolish for even posting this...anyways

The guy goes by a tripcode on a website that reads as Future!GUYX/jp3w

Anyways before I start copying and pasting here is basically the deal with all of our conspiracy. It is nonsense apparently, there is no Illuminati or NWO, no aliens, no 9/11 fraud yadda yadda. Anyways yeah...there is supposed to be a civil war on the horizon. I am only posting this here because the guy has been posting at strange intervals over a year (our time) and a few decades his time. He has yet to contradict himself or slip up and lose control of his story. I think he is a talented writer and nothing more, but there is always that 1% chance that something is real...so I come merely to warn.

Our history (in really really choppy bits and pieces):

[bQuestion: How are you contacting the past? Who figured out time travel?

[bAnswer: I'm leeching off an ETP tower. ETP is a luxury service separate from habnet that allows subscribers to explore the internet in different time periods for a few hours per paid session.

It wasn't one person, but a couple. Ron Mallet's work, although considered to be largely wasted effort, did result in the development of the helical waveguide which makes posing on past FiOS networks (with photons) possible. A university team developed the mechanism for posting on older phoneline networks (using electrons), the plasma wakefield accelerator. Both are directed towards a heim field generator (which looks like two superconducting rings spinning against one another, very close together, at very low temperatures) which produces a microsingularity at the focal point of its toroidal field. The desired information packet is encoded into a stream of photons or electrons which are then entangled, and the entangled particles are kept in the present. The particle stream is fired into the heim field and enters a very tight orbit around the microsingularity. The heim field bumps the particles up into a nearby dimension where the speed of light is considerably higher, and where the influence of the local heim field is weakened. They orbit at well over local C, then escape on a tangent predicted to drop them out of h-space precisely at the right place and time for insertion into the desired networks.

StatementFutureGUY tell us the ancestors of the most evil men in your time. Give us the next Hitler's grandpa. We will save the future.

Answer The chridom civil war was initiated by the CNPA. Most members of the redshirt youth were already members of the organizations that merged to form it, Christian Battlecry and Joel's Army. The core members of the CNPA were Ron Luce, Rick Warren, Mike Huckabee, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and a few dozen more you'd probably recognize. Nearly all were charismatic television personalities or former politicians.

[bQuestion When does the War begin?

Answer 2016, by our history books. The riots really exploded into a 'war' when the CNPA candidate lost to Jim Maynard, a gay atheist. A couple of you jokers have threatened to contact right wing television personalities and get the war started sooner. But then I doubt they were serious.

[bAnonymous poster uses string of insults to provoke a response for a timeline on upcoming events

Answer
I never said that! You asked me "what is going to happen where and exactly when". That's a huge question, and very different from "Name a few notable historical events" which of course I'd be glad to.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
(continued)

I never said that! You asked me "what is going to happen where and exactly when". That's a huge question, and very different from "Name a few notable historical events" which of course I'd be glad to.

~The formation of the CNPA
~The chridom civil war
~The postwar cleanup period
~The commercialization of coldsleep
~The passage of the GBI bill
~The construction of autolabor compounds
~The mass migration into cohabs

QuestionHow can we stop the CNPA from being founded? What signs will indicate it's foundation?

Answer
Well, there are a couple ways you could go about it. The historical consensus is that the formation of the CNPA resulted from the frustration and disaffection of America's religiopolitical right following three elections lost to candidates that represented everything they opposed; feminism, liberalism, nonwhite races and atheism. Obama has already been elected, but if you can somehow prevent the passage of the bill that lowers the minimum age for presidential eligibility, Chelsea won't be able to run. Alternatively you could involve Jim Maynard in some kind of career destroying scandal that would prevent him from running in 2016.

The CNPA emerges as a political party following a series of popular nationwide rallies organized as a joint effort between the Christian Battlecry youth organization and Joel's Army, a similar religious youth movement. The identifying uniform that their members wear consists of a red button up shirt, black slacks, a black faux leather sabre belt, a short black tie, surplus police boots, and a black cross with a gold trim sewn onto their left breast pocket.

Question GBI bill explanation

Answer
The Guaranteed Basic Income bill entitles every legal resident of a state to dividends on the industrial exploitation of the resources of their state. It was patterned after the Alaskan Permanent Fund, which was written into law well before you were born. It's basically just the affirmation that every citizen owns some proportional quantity of the natural resources of their state. When most American industry had been automated, everyone was finally able to live entirely off the productivity of those machines.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Well...............Very interesting story, I am not so sure about the physics explained however. While I think time travel is possible and would be MUCH easier via pure information (little or no mass) I feel the explanation was a little suspect and sketchy to say the least. This, as you said, is likely nothing more than a story. Thanks for posting though, I guess I will have to be on the look out for Chelsea Clinton running for Prez.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I know I do not have details for the civil war because they were not posted/have not yet been posted in this current thread but I can give you things from memory when this specific "Futureguy" posted.

Apparently The Christian Dominion or whatever starts killing liberals and non Christians in the south. Especially in Texas and the sunbelt. The trail of blood that they lead is so despicable that it sullies religion for everyone. They are also said to try to burn as many bodies as they can when they start losing the war. Millions are shot dead on the spot and burned, some burned alive. Futureguy said that is was horrific when the US military actually found these furnaces. Their reign of terror is bloody but lasts under a year and a half. They are defeated by the United States military and the cleanup process begins in late 2017.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yeah, he basically says that Obama is a one term and that Chelsea is a one term....which I find quite strange.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Whether what he says is true or not, he certainly is a good writer. Is this all of the info he posted?? Can you post some sources please?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by red_leader

I can give you the current thread before it dies, however because of the source it will probably lose all credibility. He is posting on 4chan and claims to have found it when he asked someone on the internet where a picture that he found funny came from.

Anyways, some of the posters on 4chan are foulmouthed and down right disgusting so some of the questions they ask may cause anger.

Thread while it is alive: img.4chan.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If it is false than GREAT STORY! Should be a movie or a novel at least.

if true and I it 99.9% still it's that .1% that gets you than wow I can see that at lest we all live past 2012 lol

[edit on 30-8-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I love reading things like this. Always makes me wonder. Towards the bottom of that thread someone mentions something about him referencing 'Destiny USA', that might be worthy of a thread of it's own. Never even heard of this, but it seems right along the lines of one of the first hab complexes he was talking about.

Their site
www.destinyusa.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I saved the thread before it got 404'd.

I'll try to copy/paste replies to it later, I'm far too tired right now.

It's quite entertaining reading his replies, I surely don't believe it whatsoever, but it's entertaining nonetheless.

For now I'll just leave you with his last reply in the thread...

Oh #, something's going on outside. I'm getting beeped by Adonis, and I think I heard gunshots. brb

Sounds very time traveler like.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Theres no such thing as time travel.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I love it, just read the Italian Time traveler thread before this one. Now Chelsea wants to be President!?!?!?!?!? I guess she runs after Michelle Obama...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyPete

If you did that would be very nice of you. The reason he claims to speak like us on the internet is due to the ability of him to speak in "cave bro" due to the massive amount of time he has spent reading things from our era.

Also, that Destiny USA site made me laugh a bit. It sounds eerily similar...so, who knows.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Moved from the Gray Area to skunkworks...well that just make me feel funny.

But seriously this guy still has 1% credibility with me due to the fact that I have been following the story for the better part of a year and the author has yet to contradict himself.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyPete

New here , just joined. Pete could you upload the whole saved thread , last night I read through his whole thread , found it hilarious and potentially if true , means nothing happens in 2012 but maybe war in 2016. Also wouldn't it be cool to have info about the future.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Invite the guy/Gal here. If timetravel is allowing some to actually post on rude sites, then they will have a heyday here. I would like to see and read what the future of ATS is.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camel hound
Theres no such thing as time travel.

Apparently you need to re-read the thread because there has been no mention on sending any objects through time, merely data and information.

reply to post by antar

To do that I would have to catch him at the beginning of the thread, and I have no clue how his posting habits go about anymore. He is supposedly traveling right now.

He goes to the site he goes to because it is one of the most popular sites in our current history right now, which is correct. He claims that a lot of sites on the internet took up the same format as the chans.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by TheOneElectric]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by De La Valletta

I also saved the thread, can upload as well if no one else does.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here it is. I edited out all the swearing (hopefully) & stuck to the questions he replied to only. I also left a couple of posts out that were not relevant at all. Pretty entertaining stuff :-)

FG: You're coming up on 2010. The first cohabs should be popping up...
Both in Canada and America. China as well, but conversions only for nearly a decade. There's also an Australian hab on the way shortly, so good news for you aussies.

Last time I brought this up, I was shocked at how many people stated unhesitantly that they'd rather take their chances in the jungle than 'suckle off the teat of technology' in a 'plastic bubble'. It's nothing like that. At least that's now how I see it. I've never been unhappy living inside, except perhaps on lunarhab. It's not as though I haven't gone on plenty of vacations with Siane, experienced the great outdoors and so on. We don't miss out on nature the way you seem convinced that we must.

An awful lot of people wanted to turn the discussion towards the war as well. That's something I've covered in depth nearly every time I've posted on here over the past few years. Not that I mind, but it does get tiring. I'll do it again if necessary, but if someone else familiar with my threads could answer those questions I'd be much obliged.

A: Okay what is going to happen where and exactly when

FG: You're asking me to recite all of recorded history from 2009 to 2104. From memory. Would you please narrow it down a bit?

A: So what did they call the first 'cohabs?'

FG: 'Indoor city' or 'mall apartments'.

A: is this fact or fiction?

FG: Fact. Remember though, I'm not here to convince you of that. I'll answer any questions you have to the best of my ability, but being born 90+ years later than you doesn't make me an expert in all fields.

A: Wouldn't it take many years to build something like a cohab? How can they be popping up in under a year?

FG: Recognizable cohabs began development as far back as 2005. Many of the structures later repurposed to serve as cohabs date back to the 1960s.

A: It would be so easy to kill everybody living in one of these things. All it would take would be to introduce a little carbon dioxide to the ventilation system and everybody could die in minutes.

FG: ...Unfortunately, that's true. If you read my past few threads then you know about the outsider attack on the Citigroup hab. They used irradiated mineral dust however, not carbon dioxide gas.

A: Whats the vidya like in the future?

Wouldnt language have changed a bit in whatever tine you are from? Are there any new slang words or ways people speak?

FG: Yes, and I've offered samples of modern slang in past threads. However I've been posting htere long enough (and I lurked long enough prior to that) that I'm fluent in cavebro

A: We already have apartments built over strip malls and shopping centers. Is it similar to that?

FG: Yes, those kinds of construction projects gradually consolidate cities into clusters of a few large, multi-zoned, discrete structures.

A: described any simulated/virtual reality devices, how are they programmed, etc

FG: Well, most game apps are played on panel. A panel is a thin lenticular display film in UHD resolution with 32 seamless perspectives. Unlike a turn of the century television it has proper depth to it and by walking about the room or otherwise changing your angle of view, you can examine the scene or object being displayed from different angles as though the panel were a window. Newer games have you wear optics too, so that when you're grasping an object that appears within reach, it can 'draw over' the places where your hand overlaps something it shouldn't. This allows you to pass your hand behind something that is close enough to you without your hand appearing to overlap it. It's hard to describe but it would make intuitive sense if you could spend 5 minutes with a decent setup.

(cont)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A: If it's so insecure, then why the hell would I want to live in it?

FG: Because up until the recent attacks the outsiders had pretty much left us alone. On occasion they'd even trade with us. Something's changed, and now they seem organized and motivated to either drive us out or kill as many as possible. It may have something to do with what I saw in New Jerusalem.

A: Are you the guy who used to post on /v/, talking about the future after global warming wrecked the world and people all lived in these cohabs and there were different kinds of intelligent life all existing together and blah blah blah? Didn't you fall in love with some kind of moongirl or something?

FG: That's me. And yeah, I met Siane way back in cumulative ed. We're married now, with a little girl named Mersenia and a boy on the way.

A: How are you contacting the past?

Who figured out time travel?

FG: I'm leeching off an ETP tower. ETP is a luxury service separate from habnet that allows subscribers to explore the internet in different time periods for a few hours per paid session.

It wasn't one person, but a couple. Ron Mallet's work, although considered to be largely wasted effort, did result in the development of the helical waveguide which makes posing on past FiOS networks (with photons) possible. A university team developed the mechanism for posting on older phoneline networks (using electrons), the plasma wakefield accelerator. Both are directed towards a heim field generator (which looks like two superconducting rings spinning against one another, very close together, at very low temperatures) which produces a microsingularity at the focal point of its toroidal field. The desired information packet is encoded into a stream of photons or electrons which are then entangled, and the entangled particles are kept in the present. The particle stream is fired into the heim field and enters a very tight orbit around the microsingularity. The heim field bumps the particles up into a nearby dimension where the speed of light is considerably higher, and where the influence of the local heim field is weakened. They orbit at well over local C, then escape on a tangent predicted to drop them out of h-space precisely at the right place and time for insertion into the desired networks.

A: FutureGUY tell us the ancestors of the most evil men in your time. Give us the next Hitler's grandpa. We will save the future

A: lol who are these outsiders descended from? I might be able to take care of your problem for you.

FG: The chridom civil war was initiated by the CNPA. Most members of the redshirt youth were already members of the organizations that merged to form it, Christian Battlecry and Joel's Army. The core members of the CNPA were Ron Luce, Rick Warren, Mike Huckabee, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and a few dozen more you'd probably recognize. Nearly all were charismatic television personalities or former politicians.

A: What's food like in the future?

FG: Depends where you eat. I ate out of the vendor most days when I was still living in an ABB-Yaskawa hab since I had to take care of the kiddo. A vendor is a large appliance every residence has, it stores a ton of frozen meals that are ID tagged. You select what you want to eat on a little display and it tells you what the nutritional properties of it are. If you agree, it dispenses it internally, then cooks it with an integrated microwave oven, and dispenses it all ready to eat. Some of the nicer models also store dry staples and steam cook them, so you can have fresh pasta, beans, rice or whatever.

(cont)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join