It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to "Victor"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

His soul concern is to be one of the few, one of the the what he considers to be the elite the (giggles) the the "elect specimens" if you will the ELECT SPECIMEN.
Taken off the Earth before the final trumpet sounds.

It's interesting you should bring this up, since anyone whom has read about the Annunaki should be able to find some sort of relevance to what you are implying. Let me iterate:

One possible scenerio, if we use tha Annunaki as a reference, is that a majority of these "elite" scum know well enough of the workings and the return of the Annu and therefor are trying to reproduce the "ideal state of affairs" upon their return. In short what this means is they are trying to enslave humanity on a global scale as to present them to the Annu as slave labor and thus save their own asses in hopes they will be spared, saved and seen as a royal ASSet to their masters.

To them we are little more than a golden ticket to salvation and kingship and it is pretty clear that "We The People" means "Them The Enslaved" to these wretched scum. Heres hoping karma will pay forth its dues in full to those whom are most deserving.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by ThinkOutsideTheBuns]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Just [color=gold]step back, read and listen to what you are saying......PLEASE....

First off why in the world are you bringing religion into this?
It has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING here.

Secondly...What does "not being able to prove we are here" have to do with anything related to Victor and the alien interview, or anything ET related for that matter?

Finally, I want to make it CLEAR that I believe Victor(as well many other alien theories), I also believe that many ETs are visiting Earth and have been for sometime. BUT, all I am saying is that we can NOT proclaim something as fact without evidence to back it up. I mean, how do you think the mainstream population would reply to your reply to me?

You are NOT trying to convince me my friend, WE are trying to convince the rest of the world. And the way to go about it is through PURE EVIDENCE AND SCIENCE..........Not blindly believing something and cutting down those who do not agree with your speculative theory with no evidence to back it.

Why don't we first prove that ETs exist and are visiting Earth BEFORE we start speculating on what or what not makes our existence up, as well as the religious implications.

[edit on 8/29/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkOutsideTheBuns

It's funny.

From my understanding the 'real' individuals who will being moving on to a higher dimension are those who learned to live in peace and love.

Who's laughing now??

^I have doubts he'll have the last laugh.

I feel there's much more Aliens taking concern with Earth.
I've said it before...we're like the 'babies' of the universe.

And now because of all the lying/manipulating we're contaminating everything.
We're such a vulnerable species.

A small sum of us who learn and see through the deception will be able to 'move on up'.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Just [color=gold]step back, read and listen to what you are saying......PLEASE....

First off why in the world are you bringing religion into this?
It has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING here.

Secondly...What does "not being able to prove we are here" have to do with anything related to Victor and the alien interview, or anything ET related for that matter?

Finally, I want to make it CLEAR that I believe Victor(as well many other alien theories), I also believe that many ETs are visiting Earth and have been for sometime. BUT, all I am saying is that we can NOT proclaim something as fact without evidence to back it up. I mean, how do you think the mainstream population would reply to your reply to me?

You are NOT trying to convince me my friend, WE are trying to convince the rest of the world. And the way to go about it is through PURE EVIDENCE AND SCIENCE..........Not blindly believing something and cutting down those who do not agree with your speculative theory with no evidence to back it.

Why don't we first prove that ETs exist and are visiting Earth BEFORE we start speculating on what or what not makes our existence up, as well as the religious implications.

[edit on 8/29/2009 by jkrog08]

*buries face in hands and cries*

I agree with what you're saying I do...but when can we conclude?

I find you're just restating the same thing.
Let's go a head and play the human game. Let's talk in circles.

I hate to say, but that response is part of the reason why we're all screwed.
I don't mean this in a demeaning way.
But, this is senseless arguing, but I'll try to clear this up.
Please, carefully re-read what I wrote. I think you may have misinterpreted.

Maybe I should have explained what I was trying to get across better.

Sorry for the religious undertone. I really hate to use that. All I meant was that Religion is a smoke screen and there's hidden truths in it.
It's meant to throw us off.

So then...
What does this have to do with The Alien Interview???

You keep telling me "we need proof! We need proof!"
What? You need proof...and exactly what are you looking for? We can't even really prove our own existence? What the BLEEP do we know?

I am asking how do you prove it? And saying you simply have to believe it.
It's right there in your face...believe it. That simple.

THEN I eluded to the fact that one bible thumper could argue that same logic to justify their beliefs.

BUT, again the bible and all of that stuff is deliberate misinformation. It's purpose is to confuse. To control.
The initial thing we're dealing with is Alien life.

So, still I can imagine we're going in circles. I am saying there is no 'real' proof...and if there was (like the Alien interview) it's not good enough. Everyone questions it all still.

We're back at square one pretty much. I think it's probably beyond human capacity to really understand, and we've been conditioned to question everything. Like a malfunctioning robot or something.
I bet the government loves conspiracy theorists...because we send ourselves in circles confusing ourselves even though we're probably right.
The general feeling amongst us is that something is going on.
Someone is running the show.
We're only trying to look behind the curtain and connect the dots.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I'm curious, what do you think would happen if everyone who read this thread suddenly, magically believed everything? If we all saw your words and were struck with the obviousness of alien life and how simple the whole thing really is, when you get down to it. "Aliens?" Yessir, they're out there.

What then? You've got people believing what YOU want them to believe instead of what the government wants them to believe, and that just puts you in the same control. You might say you've got benevolent intentions, but I'm sure the governments believe they do as well.
Besides, are you 100% certain of your beliefs? If you are, if there is absolutely zero doubt in your mind that things may not be exactly how you perceive them to be, you should be able to show everyone here, regardless and beyond their own skepticism, why you're correct.

When you have the truth, you can show it to people. Right now, you're not showing anybody anything other than words, and words don't really mean a lot when you're trying to explain that the world is coming to an end within the next seven or eight years.

You've obviously got a lot of passion, so use that fire to dig deep and uncover something (like Victor wanted), not to beg people to suddenly change their beliefs because you're asking them to.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

I'm curious, what do you think would happen if everyone who read this thread suddenly, magically believed everything? If we all saw your words and were struck with the obviousness of alien life and how simple the whole thing really is, when you get down to it. "Aliens?" Yessir, they're out there.

What then? You've got people believing what YOU want them to believe instead of what the government wants them to believe, and that just puts you in the same control. You might say you've got benevolent intentions, but I'm sure the governments believe they do as well.
Besides, are you 100% certain of your beliefs? If you are, if there is absolutely zero doubt in your mind that things may not be exactly how you perceive them to be, you should be able to show everyone here, regardless and beyond their own skepticism, why you're correct.

When you have the truth, you can show it to people. Right now, you're not showing anybody anything other than words, and words don't really mean a lot when you're trying to explain that the world is coming to an end within the next seven or eight years.

You've obviously got a lot of passion, so use that fire to dig deep and uncover something (like Victor wanted), not to beg people to suddenly change their beliefs because you're asking them to.

I don't gain anything out of this.

Your right. I don't have anything but words. What else do we have? This is all just communication.

When I first saw this website. I was amazed to see that this kind of discussion existed within the constrains of this world.
I loved it. I couldn't stay away. I still can't at this point.

Now, that I can communicate with you all (after getting my first 20 posts :lol
I am simply coming here to state the obvious. Yes, there's aliens.
And yes we probably have footage of them and yes people have been in contact with them.

I get nothing out of this.
I don't want control over anybody.
I have no agenda.

Why won't you accept it though? And if you won't accept it from me who will you accept it from?
Clearly you're questioning me already.

You must accept it from yourself.

I think you all know what is out there.

And now I think you're all arguing each other out of boredom, cause let's face it there's quite a lot of time to kill before each of us dies. Well, it feels that way.

And once we have the answers....everything becomes silent. There's nothing to do.

You, including myself have created a lot of noise and senseless banter. Probably because quietness is scary for us, and we get bored.

Despite the fact that this is a beautiful world (well without all those evil bas****s that are 'controlling' everything) and there's lots to see yet we're all "bored".
Well if you're bored then go do something. Experience. And just enjoy being here. Think of all the sensations your feeling RIGHT NOW.
The clothes on your skin...the pressure on your butt from sitting. You're ALIVE.
What more do you want?

I think we more enjoy the comfort of knowing we're not alone in knowing what we know. It's probably what really keeps you coming back here and knowing that this is true.

So, yea you already have the truth. You can spread it. You can play that game and indulge in arguing with people and all that.

Or do what Rumsfeld is doing. He's pretty much like "Screw everyone! I don't know what to tell you all. I am saving myself."

Again don't take it from me. Ask yourselves then.

I see there's resistance to wanting to take it from me.
So, try looking within. I hope you don't argue with yourself. Well, you may.

All I see is a lot of people going no where.
Maybe we should have more support for each other. Instead of the felt divide of "Skeptics vs. believers". Just a suggestion.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well, there's one thing you're absolutely wrong about, and that's that we all have the answer inside us. We don't, because we don't know. If we did, chances are good that we wouldn't be here on these forums debating it, because there's no reason to debate when you know.

You're speaking in platitudes, and that doesn't help anyone with anything other than happy feelings. Do you want people to actually search for truth, or just believe for the sake of believing? Maybe I could convince myself that I believe, no matter what, but that doesn't mean anything without outside proof and validation of my beliefs.

I'm sure a lot of the skeptics on this site actually believe (or at the very least, want to believe) but without sufficient outside proof, it would simply be lying to themselves.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
Well, there's one thing you're absolutely wrong about, and that's that we all have the answer inside us. We don't, because we don't know. If we did, chances are good that we wouldn't be here on these forums debating it, because there's no reason to debate when you know.

You're speaking in platitudes, and that doesn't help anyone with anything other than happy feelings. Do you want people to actually search for truth, or just believe for the sake of believing? Maybe I could convince myself that I believe, no matter what, but that doesn't mean anything without outside proof and validation of my beliefs.

I'm sure a lot of the skeptics on this site actually believe (or at the very least, want to believe) but without sufficient outside proof, it would simply be lying to themselves.

That is untrue. I don't want to be in all these debates.

See it's difficult talking to people when we're being like this.

Do you not see that you're complicating things and still not wanting to accept. Now, what, it becomes an attack on me?

And what's wrong with happy feelings?
You like feeling like crap all day?

See I guess what I am saying is a little contradictory because I said we don't know and at the same time I am saying truth is within us.

But, maybe you have just helped to prove what I am saying.
You see, you just picked up on something. Whether it was on purpose I don't know.

Something in you went off and said "I don't know about this guy cause I think he's wrong about one thing."

And this is exactly what I am talking about....which IS where truth lies within you.

That wasn't an outside force that told you that. You picked up on that.
Through all the potential good you filtered out the bad.

So, yes truth is within you whether you realize it or not.

Some sense went off in your brain and even in mine at this point.

We don't know anything, but we pick up on truth.

A confusing idea to grasp, huh?

It's as if something is nothing.

I am kind of loosing myself here...I am going to go ahead and admit it's beyond my capacity to understand as a human.

Again I don't want to debate everything and why something is the way it is.
It feels childish. I don't know why things are the way they are...it just is.

So, on that note. I am going to go and pretend to sleep comfortably knowing how screwed we all are.

Goodnight ATS.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I never bothered to think why they didn't move around to the front of the alien. I just thought the table was in the way. I know people have always said how awkward it must be to work like that but they weren't exactly doing a heart transplant.

Easynow I believe he only got money from the people that produced that documentary. It didn't look like a high budget production company so don't think he got paid millions at all. Have you heard of him making money off any other deals? I didn't even know he made a reappearance.

Think I'm going crazy but I want to go watch the stalking alien again. If this was a puppet then they used the puppet again for that one. As someone else asked earlier...has anyone got a really good copy of this?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think Victor found the vector... roger.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ok instead of stalking alien I should say Stan Romanek's footage

Guess right about now I'm coming off as crazy. Think I need a little time away from here.

Roger Roger

Rank
Over and Out

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Nice!
"Ha, Ha, Ha, it has been 11 years now since I first brought out the tape, ha, ha!". Sounds like a pro wrestler.

But, I must admit, that the alien interview tape is pretty convincing. If it's really Victor, nice to see that he's still around.

I agree that those "ufologists" and such leave much to be desired. The only issue that I have here is his confidence that you can do a freedom of information act request and get some alien info. I don't see why the government would send documents confirming that they have some captured aliens to someone making a request.

I wonder if that poor alien dood in the video is ok. I wonder if there's still hope for the poor little dude?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by MegaCurious]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by easynow

I wonder if that poor alien dood in the video is ok. I wonder if there's still hope for the poor little dude?
[edit on 29-8-2009 by MegaCurious]

No, I am sure "Victor" eluded, in the '08 interview, to the fact that, that lil' dude is now deceased.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I thought a group of people conducted an analysis of Victor's voice and speech pattern and determined that he was really Whitley Strieber. I remember one C2C caller accusing that on the Art Bell show a few weeks or months later. Anyone remember that?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Sorry I have to disagree with you on the this. It is up to the septic to also back up his case with proof. The Believer needs to do the same. If either side wants to be taken seriously they both need to try their best to back up their stance. Being a septic does not give anyone a right to say something is fake unless you can prove its real. A true sceptic will do the leg work to back up his case as to why he believes something to be fake. Given this the believers needs to continually research their own claims as well, and provide as much information as possible.

I love skeptics, but I am a believer. Skeptics keep this topic honest. Well the good skeptics do anyways. If something is a hoax, show me. If my point of view is clouded by my believes, show me. My mind is open. Because of good Skeptics I look at this topic much harder now before i make any conclusions. I try to find reasonable answers first. 98 % of what i see and read I can find more earthly answers for. That being said, I can do this because of the work of good skeptics. Not the nay sayers who just demand proof and only offer opinion and call names.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by watchd0g

To an extent I agree with you on this.

Yes, sure, hurray for skeptics. They do help to pull the believers back down when things get too grandiose in our heads.

I think someone in this thread already provided evidence. Very convincing evidence that the probability of the footage being a hoax is relatively low.

But, again how does one really prove these theories?
It is beyond the realm of human and our scientific understanding.

We can only go by feelings really. And trusting other people.
Listen to the way "Victor" is speaking.

Either: a skeptic could say this man deserves and Oscar or this man knows something and is completely honest in what he's saying.

How does you measure this stuff is all I am asking?

If we go by what the skeptics say all the time then we may be failing to see the bigger picture.
Then all we're left with is just a big, stupid, dumb, old, boring, lonely planet with a bunch of noisy, smelly things running around asking questions and creating havoc.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger
I thought a group of people conducted an analysis of Victor's voice and speech pattern and determined that he was really Whitley Strieber. I remember one C2C caller accusing that on the Art Bell show a few weeks or months later. Anyone remember that?

I do recall this but I don't think it was Whitley Strieber. I think the claim was it was a Sargent, whose name escapes me at the moment , but is well know in the ufo circles. I saw photos comparing the two. pony tail comparisons the works.

I ll try and find the name and edit my post when I do. I know its in another "victor" thread here on ats.

Bob Dean is who I think they were saying could be Victor.

[edit on 8/29/2009 by watchd0g]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
reply to post by watchd0g

To an extent I agree with you on this.

Yes, sure, hurray for skeptics. They do help to pull the believers back down when things get too grandiose in our heads.

I think someone in this thread already provided evidence. Very convincing evidence that the probability of the footage being a hoax is relatively low.

But, again how does one really prove these theories?
It is beyond the realm of human and our scientific understanding.

We can only go by feelings really. And trusting other people.
Listen to the way "Victor" is speaking.

Either: a skeptic could say this man deserves and Oscar or this man knows something and is completely honest in what he's saying.

How does you measure this stuff is all I am asking?

If we go by what the skeptics say all the time then we may be failing to see the bigger picture.
Then all we're left with is just a big, stupid, dumb, old, boring, lonely planet with a bunch of noisy, smelly things running around asking questions and creating havoc.

agreed- I don't buy the skeptics answers all the time , but I do give them credit when they are right.
I was really just trying to say that YES in deed, skeptics too have to prove their case. They cant just call hoax or bird with out showing how they came to this conclusion.

I often say that no I can not prove ET exists, but you my skeptical friend can not prove they don't.

I hope that one day - Prove of there existence will no longer be questioned.

[edit on 8/29/2009 by watchd0g]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
^
I am with you on that.

But, aren't the pickets up the butt getting uncomfortable for people?

Really now.

It's weird, I know within myself that we are not alone.
I've read so much about all of this. I feel something even based on watching The Alien Interview.

So, what are we waiting for?
I don't need reassurance, and I don't really think you do either.

Who needs it then? What are we waiting for...a massive Alien encounter?
Are we just waiting for the day in which they formally introduce themselves to the entire human race?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Oh yea I know, I can not make someone who does not believe change his/her mind though. I cant wait until we can.

What amazed me was the day the Vatican came out and said its OK to believe in UFO's and ET. For how many ages did they try to tell us is was evil. If its supernatural and not god - its evil.

We know they are real and we know the governments of the world are dealing with them. Prove has been there- Roswell is the smoking gun, they admitted it, then back tracked. Perhaps they have a good reason, it is a life changing peice of news.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join