It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to "Victor"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have always been very interested in victor and this video. To me the features of the alien don't quite seem realistic such as his mouth and his nose but I really don't know. If you look at the alien puppet from the dark skies show a few years back it shows that a puppet can be built to mimic the interview scenario, although I don't know why someone would go through all the trouble of building a puppet just for the purposes of the alien interview. What are your thoughts on the puppet in the video below (sorry i dont know how yo embedd) as related to the alien interview alien?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHWQljA-m-E

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrinkledreality
I have always been very interested in victor and this video. To me the features of the alien don't quite seem realistic such as his mouth and his nose but I really don't know. If you look at the alien puppet from the dark skies show a few years back it shows that a puppet can be built to mimic the interview scenario, although I don't know why someone would go through all the trouble of building a puppet just for the purposes of the alien interview. What are your thoughts on the puppet in the video below (sorry i dont know how yo embedd) as related to the alien interview alien?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHWQljA-m-E

That video is great as it illustrates that the creation of a realistic puppet is not entirely implausible... though it still raises questions... like would "professional hoaxers" be willing to spend something like $50-80k to have a custom animatronic puppet for a low budget documentary... how would they even find a puppet-maker willing to participate in the hoax... not to mention the likely 3-4 operators of the puppet needed on set in addition to the 4 "cast members" none of whom have spilled the beans after nearly 2 decades.

Also, I find the puppet in that link to feel LESS realistic than in the interview footage. I agree about the mouth and eyes; but, there's nothing to say that is just how aliens move.

The Alien Interview drives me crazy as there is no definitive proof either way. Even if its director and the connection to Sean Morton are sketchy af, it's still hard to explain how they would have found someone who could play the role of Victor and never once flub even during the live interview on Coast to Coast when asked obscure questions.... not to mention that Victor directly insults Sean Morton a couple of times.

It's like everything is a mixture of things that would indicate a hoax and things that would indicate that it was all real. If anyone can get the people who created this namely Tom Coleman and/or Jeff Broadstreet to talk we could probably clear up a lot of this... even one of their camera operators might have something to say.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Was just thinking about Victor and then scrolling through the alien forum this post is there! I love these threads from pre 2009 that are revived. Like some of the Dulce Base threads. I think victor was real and got paid pretty good for his material. I almost see him as a snowden but who was paid and different material.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mlev1
Was just thinking about Victor and then scrolling through the alien forum this post is there! I love these threads from pre 2009 that are revived. Like some of the Dulce Base threads. I think victor was real and got paid pretty good for his material. I almost see him as a snowden but who was paid and different material.

I only wish more people shared your enthusiasm! I think this is the most overlooked alien/ufo footage to exist.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I mean if a contractor can bring the NSA to a halt then I'm sure this guy could get the video. Keep in mind the cloud wasn't really around back then. That's the one thing that I actually believe about all this. Not the alien but the fact it was said when conversion to digital media. Sounds like the type of work they would farm out to a contractor. Video conversion wasn't point and click back then. It's right around the time usb sticks got going before they got bad raps for data dumps.

I work for one of the largest cloud software companies in the world which instills constant security trust to all Internals. They always tell us It only takes one person with one clients data.

I mean couldn't this person stick it up his you know what? Are they going to search up there before every Janet flight?

My question is who brokered the deal between victor and film company. I doubt this victor just randomly sought some "let's face it" "low budg" production company.
edit on 14-1-2016 by Mlev1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2016 by Mlev1 because: Budget

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mlev1
I mean if a contractor can bring the NSA to a halt then I'm sure this guy could get the video. Keep in mind the cloud wasn't really around back then. That's the one thing that I actually believe about all this. Not the alien but the fact it was said when conversion to digital media. Sounds like the type of work they would farm out to a contractor. Video conversion wasn't point and click back then. It's right around the time usb sticks got going before they got bad raps for data dumps.

I work for one of the largest cloud software companies in the world which instills constant security trust to all Internals. They always tell us It only takes one person with one clients data.

I mean couldn't this person stick it up his you know what? Are they going to search up there before every Janet flight?

My question is who brokered the deal between victor and film company. I doubt this victor just randomly sought some "let's face it" "low budg" production company.

I completely agree that the timeframe is perfect and that it lends a huge boost towards Victor's legitimacy. I think it's perfectly reasonable to suspect that government officials would not have been on top of digital security back then. We also don't know exactly when Victor snuck it out and I suspect it occurred may have been something he sat on for a year or so.

Someone even figured out that apparently the first computer that had both a CD drive as well as a VHS player built in was released something like 3 months before Victor supposedly contacted Rocket Pictures... and provided them with a VHS player... and to go even further... apparently the specific application included on that computer for video editing had a bug where sometimes it would place a thin grey bar at the top of exported videos which is present on the interview footage.

Still, I find it strange he went to such a low end establishment with such important footage. I do recall reading something about how Victor supposedly found Tom Coleman (Rocket Pictures CEO) from an ad that he had out in Vogue. Which might make sense as he had a few films coming out in those years. Though it still seems a bit fishy and Sean Morton's involvement in the documentary from the start (there are pamphlets he released a year before the doc came out stating his involvement in an upcoming project) makes it all extremely suspect... he's been shown to be a notorious scam artist and fraudster to put it nicely.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join