It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to "Victor"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I assume nobody really knows what happened to "Victor" after that last 2008 interview.
Or maybe not...there's nothing wrong with asking, right?
Would there be any new information pertaining to "Victor"?

I get the feeling that he probably offed himself or has isolated himself somewhere.

Poor guy I actually felt bad when he sarcastically said "thanks for the compassion" in his last interview.

Why is it that nobody seems to give a damn about him? Look what he did.

Think about this now, this guy risked/ruined his entire life to bring us 2 minutes of video.
Do we pay the man any respect? No.

Already the skeptics scream "IT'S A PUPPET!"
Well, that'd be a really expensive, good puppet for the time is was filmed, I doubt very much it'd be some scrawny person in a suit with a mask that winks, and CGI was in it's infancy.

At least give this man a website or a page somewhere in cyber space.
He deserves something.

Is the UFO community appreciative of him? Would you thank him if you ever met him?

I would.

Perhaps I have a bias view since I believe "Victor" is who he says he is and I think he brought forth great evidence of Alien life; however I'll admit I don't like the fact that the video is dark "for the comfort of the Alien" that's kind of a throw-off.

Well, you can't have everything. I feel sorry that it's not good enough for some people.

Still I find it sad that I don't see more praise for "Victor"...who ever he is.

I bet someone who worked on the project years ago could give a clue.
www.imdb.com...

^ Any one of those people would know something. How could they not? I bet the mask came off at some point, and his voice can't be altered all the time like that.
And "Victor" came to them in 08...somebody must have an idea of who he is or even where he might be as of now.

And no I don't think "Victor" is Robert Dean. That's just plain stupid IMO.

If "Victor" is dead then what's the harm in knowing who he actually was? Or even still he said back in 08 that he didn't care if his identity was found out.

Anyone else care about paranoid "Victor"? An anonymous guy who acted quickly/did a brave thing for no real personal gain what-so-ever.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sorry, there is still no solid proof the 'alien interview' is real.

The burden of proof has been shifted repeatedly in this debate, but I think it is time to set it straight.

It isn't the responsibility of the skeptics to disprove the video. That isn't the way it works.

If you put something forward it is up to you to offer the evidence to back it up.

I've always been on the fence about the video, and would swing either way if the evidence was shown but for the moment I see no reason to get all worked up over Victor.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

here is the last message from 'Victor' aka Mr.X

here is the Alien interview footage in case somebody hasn't seen it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I apologize if I come across as being worked up.
I myself am very tired of this agnostic view on Alien life.

What more do you all want?

Nobody wants to believe any recent videos that come out because "it could be CGI, or it's a low res video..."

blah blah blah

I put emphasis on The Alien Interview simply because of it's time frame. It seems to be the only video of it's kind no one can dispute because of the time it was filmed.
It could have been filmed in '89.
If we saw a video like that today it could easily be CGI.

To me The Alien Interview speaks for itself. It's the real deal. Think people.

Nothing is good enough for this community!

Some guy comes with startling footage. He's anonymous. He has very little to gain and everything to loose.
Still....nothing.
"Oh, I am on the fence."

Really?

What is it you all need exactly?
I get the evidence thing I totally get it. That's how I snapped out of primitive religious thought.

But, now that our eyes are open and aware of all the possibilities out there...can we not understand that there are some things beyond the capacity of human scientists?
Yes, Religion deceives us. It is a smokescreen. Hidden-truths within fiction.

Do you really think we can gather evidence?
After all these years. What do you want?
I just don't get it.

So, what every individual needs to see something physical to believe?
Like a piece of a space ship or something....but even then you'd be 'on the fence'.

Stop sitting with the pickets up you butts and form some conclusions already.

I am aware also that at the end of the day we all say "I don't know."

Then what keeps all of you to continue to be drawn to this website? Why do you keep talking about it then....there's some substance here.

What do you all need exactly? I surmise nothing will persuade you ever...and then at that...what's the use in talking about all this then?
Is this fun for you? Just something to do to pass the time?

The answers have been staring at you in the face. Look within...why do you keep coming back to this section of the forum?
Maybe that inner divine voice of truth keeps you coming back for more.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by easynow

I've never had a good enough copy of this alien interview to do it myself. Even fraps would be able to determine if the eyes are moving. I don't mean the actual eyes but the surrounding area. Everytime i watch it always think I'm watching the eyes show realistic movements. Hey but i thought that about the stalking alien footage too. Maybe I'm just crazy?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
As noted in A LOT of NWO conspiracy theories, including those of brainwashing and psychological slavery, etc....
It is increasingly hard to acknowledge what might be the truth, even if it is clearly laid out in front of you.

Much like the larger picture, it is so much easier to believe what is not the truth than what is.
The lies have been forged on such a monumental scale, we lack the scope to fully comprehend.
More so, because we tend to look more for simple answers, but think we want to know the elaborate ones.
The fact is accepting what is true is hard work, and we just don't have it in us sometimes to do that work.

Once we find the answers to the questions we aught to be asking ourselves, well then maybe we will be ready to acknowledge other things.
Which is why I feel people are drawn here. We are seeking the truths of ourselves through conscious thought and expression. "Some of us anyways, Trolls be damned".
When there is mainstream undeniable proof, IE: (District 9)(ship floating about) kind of proof, then I think we will get the picture.

Until then , its fascinating reading.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You have to have trust in yourself, and really listen to your inner self.

At some point the questioning has to stop. I find it seems that's what humans have been programed to do is to sit and question everything.
We even question truth I am sure.
"Why am I here? What is is? Is there a point? That's not what that is. It can't be."...etc

Take anything and you can question it. What a humans thing to do.
We're these poor confused smelly things running around without a clue.

At some point though you should feel what I'd describe as a frequency of truth.
Something strikes a chord in you when you hear truth. And the opposite effect (almost like a more emptier feeling or a feeling that it just didn't do it for you) may occur when you know your being deceived, someones opinions/beliefs are getting the better of them or people are complicating things.

It's hard to know.
But, we need to reach a point where we must be able to gather truth.

How?
From within. You must trust yourself and be aware of your own biases.

Just simply feel.

You'll know when something hits that chord. That "truth frequency".

For me something rang so true from listening to "Victor". I feel he became increasingly pessimistic though near the end once he realized how his life is ruined and nobody seemed to care or take what he did seriously.

Something happened to me when I saw The Alien Interview itself.
The creature looked hurt, vulnerable, and kind of like an "I give up attitude", but I still think it may have had control over the situation.
Sometimes I think it may have known the film was going to get out...hence the darkness. Maybe it's own opinions got in the way. Perhaps it didn't think all were ready to see. Shame.
And it subtly winks at those who know what the footage really is and what it means.
It means we've been lied to.
Or am I just being a humans and thinking about things too much?

^ See. and now I've made myself go around in circles.

At this point I bet lots would consider me to be someone who should be locked up in a mental institution, but I have a feeling someone out there will understand exactly what I am talking about.

Truth will prevail.
You got to look within and feel it.
It's here, but hidden.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RankRancid

i have watched that video many times and without really knowing how a real Alien would act , it's hard to decide because in my opinion the video is somewhat real looking. the movements of the creatures facial expressions look life like. the thing that has always kept me skeptical about it is the way the light reflects on the eyes but when they shine the flashlight on it, i don't see anything unnatural...i think

critics claim the guy's trying to help the Alien would be in front of it if this was real but it's possible that they don't want to look into it's face because that might put them in somekind of telepathy danger.

i know one thing...this ain't never been debunked and if the story is true then i don't blame this 'Victor' guy for being upset that nobody believes this.

what i want to know now is...

is the Op of this thread (Before2017Victor) ...... Victor ?

[edit on 28-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well first off I do not think we should concern ourselves with "who Victor is" as we will very likely never know anyways(although that would sure be great to know!
). The point is this IMO; 15 years after the video was released NO ONE has been able to prove it was a hoax. Of course it is IMPOSSIBLE to prove it was real just from the video, however I feel that it is very possible to at least nearly prove it was fake if anyone would want to attempt to reproduce the video, which NO ONE HAS EVEN TRIED. So are we to believe some small time hoaxer made a video that NO ONE wants to touch in the last 15 years? While the general consensus issplit on the authenticity of the video I must say it is REAL for a few MAJOR reasons:

• The fact that no one has been able or willing to reproduce this video.
  • In 15 years NO ONE has came forth to claim hoax, there is NO MONEY being made off of this anymore.
  • Many special effects experts stated this could not be artificially reproduced at the time of the video (1994). It is very interesting to note that all of the 'debunking experts' have NEVER tried to make their own video that replicates what we see.
  • Anyone who has had contact with a government official (like I have
    ) will recognize the similar speech pattern and attitude of disclosing information. If you have really ever talked with a 'whistleblower' you will instantly know what I mean.

• The way the aliens neck and eyes move is nearly IDENTICAL to other reports of Grey aliens physiology as reported by military and abductees.
  • The "DNI" seen on the bottom of the screen is interesting as it corresponds to two possbile things Department of Naval Intelligence (known to run Area 51) or A possible security clearance level. Although the first option seems MUCH more likely.
  • The overall 'feel' of the creature in the video appears real in my opinion, this is unlike any common CGI or puppet seen then and now.
  • Probably the most interesting aspect of this video is the time-frame in which the being is said to have been captured, came from, and interviewed-- which matches up perfectly with the reported 1989 Kalahari Crash and Recovery. you can see the congruency in the aforementioned thread.

Now of course this video will very, VERY likely NEVER be proven either HOAX or TRUE.

As far as "Victor" goes, he is probably dead or very ill if one is to believe the most recent interview, which easynow so kindly posted for us all.

As far as "is the UFO community thankful of him"....Impossible to answer fully because it is unknown if it is a hoax or real. Personally others and myself think it is real, but many others think it is fake, so I guess the opinions would vary in that case.

I also do not believe any main theories postulating the reality of "Victor" are factual. I believe the true informant is and will remain unknown, possibly forever.

By the way Before2017Victor, "no one seems to care about Victor" because no one currently knows what he did, as in if it was a hoax or not. Seriously, how can you expect ANYONE to make someone a 'hero' or 'icon' if no one even knows if he even existed and if his story or evidence was truthful?
    Unfortunately that is how it is in ufology and conspiracy theories, maybe one day, if or when any of this is proven true we will have MANY currently 'unknown heros' to thank.

Thanks for sharing, this is always a interesting discussion.

[edit on 8/28/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:51 PM
    link   

Originally posted by easynow
    is the Op of this thread (Before2017Victor) ...... Victor ?

Sorry, no I am not "Victor".

I am just a fan I guess you could say.
    When I heard "Victor" I got a feeling that 'this guy knows something'.

If I was, I am sure I'd be even more pissed and depressed sounding that the UFO community failed me and now I've basically wasted my life.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:01 PM
    link   

ok thanks... i had to ask because not many people will defend this video like you are doing so it seemed logical to ask and to be honest i am disappointed because i was hoping you were him. dam

well you have brought up a good question though, it's kinda weird that he hasn't passed on another message since the one in the video i posted.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:11 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jkrog08

Thank you for that.

But, still what more do you want?

I bet if an alien sexually assaulted everyone on this forum you'd still have people saying "it was CGI" or "it was some guy in a suit".

This is kind of a sad community.
    Over 60 years....and nothing.

Boooh!!!

And why because...there's no proof? Well how do you prove this exactly?
    And I am sure some can argue that you can say the same about religion.
    But, I am talking about TRUTH here.
    Based on what I've heard may times religion is a cover up.
    Aliens are what we're dealing with.
    All this religion banter just throws you off from the initial thing, and that was the intent.

So, hey with that, why not make "Victor" a bit of an icon? To me he is an important person in all of this. He actually stood up (though he had to do it anonymously cause either way his life would be crap and if he showed himself that'd probably give more fuel to skeptics) through all the cover up and did a courageous thing.

Hey, now don't look at me all "puz". Seriously, HOW can I expect ANYONE to make someone a 'hero' or 'icon' if no one even knows if he even existed and if his story or evidence was truthful?
    Cause based on what rings true for me I don't see a reason why not.

I hear lots of people on here kind of in the closet about wanting to say "that Alien interview was the real thing".
    Well get out of there! Go ahead speak up and say how you truthfully feel.

Unbiased and in your true pure forum: unmanipulated.

There's so much substance to that video. My truth frequency is off the charts. But don't take my word for it...look within.
    When I look within about this whole Alien interview. I just want to thank "Victor".

Seems this footage is really all we have. Besides that we have pictures which again most are agnostic about and blurry saucers zipping away in videos.
    Some of that seems to give my a feeling of truth, but it's hard to know about the UFOs since it could be our slimy governments testing technology they want to use to blow the Sh** out of everything.

More people need to look within and you'll know.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:19 PM
    link   

Originally posted by easynow

ok thanks... i had to ask because not many people will defend this video like you are doing so it seemed logical to ask and to be honest i am disappointed because i was hoping you were him. dam

well you have brought up a good question though, it's kinda weird that he hasn't passed on another message since the one in the video i posted.

Yea, that would be cool if I was.

But, imagine if "Victor" actually was on here the skeptics would be out of control. Screaming "YEA RIGHT! AS IF!"

I feel someone should stand up for him.
    I am tired of seeing so much BS on this forum.
    We've had you're precious 'proof' all along and you all fail to see.
    We keep looking outside for more more more.

More deception...we don't 'need' more more more...that mentality is what keeps the economy going.

Just take a minute to look back. We've already got lots. Again I feel badly that it's not good enough for some.

And you know we could contact the makers of the documentary.
    Ask them what they know.
    We could rally up and call out to "Victor".
    Make some noise.
    Just to at least give him some thanks.

I've watched his new interview multiple times. I suggest you all give the full 2008 interview another listen. Or listen to the Art Bell interview.
    This guy is honest and gentle, and recently he has reason to be upset.

What more do you people want?
    Why do people like "Victor" try only to get completely drained?
    "Victor" as well as some others left behind great thought and some gems exposed for all to see.

Feel the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:41 PM
    link   

I do not see why people still want to demand everyone believe in aliens without proof. Ufology is a scientific field, as is ANY SERIOUS human investigation. That means that without CONCRETE proof of something one can not and SHOULD not dictate something as true.

FYI I am a major believer in aliens and a US government cover-up, BUT until there is a mass landing , disclosure, or something similar it simply is not intelligent, logical, nor appropriate to claim ETs are WITHOUT A DOUBT here and everyone is stupid for not believing the main UFO theories.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:41 PM
    link   
    Is there a higher quality version of this video somewhere?

Somebody here must know?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:48 PM
    link   
    Has anyone been able to piece together anything regarding the statements victor made in regards to Donald Rumsfeld? He mentions him being somewhere at a certain date but I have not been able to find anything I would understand as being related to the subject.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:58 PM
    link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I do not see why people still want to demand everyone believe in aliens without proof. Ufology is a scientific field, as is ANY SERIOUS human investigation. That means that without CONCRETE proof of something one can not and SHOULD not dictate something as true.

FYI I am a major believer in aliens and a US government cover-up, BUT until there is a mass landing , disclosure, o something similar it simply is not intelligent, logical, nor appropriate to claim ETs are WITHOUT A DOUBT real.

UUGGGGH!!!

Boooo!!!

Said who? Who set that standard?

How does one measure this? How do you prove it?

We can't even really prove that were here (on the molecular level there's nothing there) so how do you expect to prove life of other beings?

Come on people WAKE UP!

I know that by me saying this...it gives fuel and logical reasoning for religious believers.

BUT, I've said and I'll scream it over and over.

"Victor" said it much better. Religion is a smoke screen!

Those same slime balls who covered up Alien life with a fictitious characters are the same type of people we see today still sitting on the information.
    Religion has hidden truths.

For example, there probably will be a judgment say of sorts. Sort of a "Who's ready to go to a higher dimension?"
    But, it won't be some white guy from Israel wearing a robe.

There's nothing human about it.

What's humans is running around in circles saying "I need proof" when you know within yourself what is true.
    How do you prove it?
    Idk, there's lots of things we can't physically prove, but we know it's true.
    Like our feelings.
    You cannot measure love.

As much as I hate to talk like this...I am kind of trapped in religious language here, but I think you all know what I am trying to say here.

You know within yourself what is true. And religion might feel true because it's kind of on the right track because some of the original messages of "don't kill each other, don't steal, how'd you like it if I did that to you? and have gratitude" have remained and are all relative.
    The rest is just a big huge mess.
    It's about control. Guilting the masses into being "good".

I keep thinking Jesus may have been a hybrid or just a good teacher who then had the same 'virgin birth, dec.25 birthday, death on a cross, and rising from the dead' story applied to him. Maybe at the time it made him credible...today not so much.
    But, the simple messages still ring true.

Religious people now only THINK they're on the right track, but clearly it's caused more trouble than anything.

The initial ideas have always been there...it's all muddled now.

Some beings have tried to reach out to us, but we don't listen. We'd rather stay all up in our heads questioning everything. It's childish. Nothing is ever good enough.
    I don't know what to tell you. You must look within. You'll find the answer.

Again truth is here, but it's hidden.

VOICE FROM OUTTER SPACE

YOU DECIDE!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
    link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

A couple years ago there was a woman walking in Times Square and she was approached by another woman dressed in fine clothing attempting to sell her some exquisite perfume. The initial passer-by (we will call her Jane) could'nt help but notice how well dressed the marketing woman was and as such was taken in by her beauty and overall esscence. As "Jane" listened to this woman she could smell her perfume and was enchanted by her eyes yet passers-by seemed to not even notice or even hear her as she spoke. "Jane" continued to listen as the woman ranted on about this fine perfume and after a few minutes she (the marketer) faded away. Immediately a fellow stepped from a doorway and asked "so how did you like our new marketing hologram?" and "Jane" was utterly in shock.

This is a true story except for the smelling of the perfume (which I added to sugar the water) and brings up an important issue: If we can no longer discern reality from fiction how then can you ever know what is real and what is not?

Granted, I made up the part about smelling the perfume, but the passer-by was the only one who saw and heard the hologram, as if directly in front of her. When you realize that all you touch hear or see is relayed via electrical impulse, it really is trivial as to how to project that into the mind via frequencies.

So I ask again, when you can no longer discern what is real from what is fiction, how then can you actually determine what actually is real? Ponder the implications of such technology as you rule out topics and subjects because you have no hard evidence.

As stated above, evidence is not always available and "truth" relies solely on your own mentality and ability to discern its credibility. If you cannot or will not believe then fine, continue along your path, if you do believe it the same applies. The branches in the road of life are numerous and the one you choose determines the next fork you encounter.

It does'nt really matter what you believe per se, only how you react and respond to the knowledge you intake and how you progress from there. All knowledge, whether it be truthful or not is nonetheless knowledge and how you respond to it is what determines your further progression of that event in your life. You can believe me if I say "the christ is real" and leave it at that or you can disbelieve and leave it at that, or perhaps you can choose either and remain curious and thus seek out the foundations of such a statement and research and learn and in turn, discover new paths and ideologies, new realizations of truth or fiction and perhaps expand upon what you have already determined, or even conflict with your own opinions on such a matter.

This is the Information Age and it is not about whats truth and whats real, it's about how you react upon what you take in and where it leads you. Live the experiences as if they were virgin and seek to progress both your knowledge and your enlightenment as you make your way through this journey of personal existence, because thats exactly what it is, YOUR experience in THIS time, right NOW.

Live it, learn it and progress in a positive manner to further evolve yourself beyond what you are at this moment. That my friends is the real truth.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by ThinkOutsideTheBuns]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:30 AM
    link   

Originally posted by RedSnapper
    Has anyone been able to piece together anything regarding the statements victor made in regards to Donald Rumsfeld? He mentions him being somewhere at a certain date but I have not been able to find anything I would understand as being related to the subject.

I've had difficulty finding information on this as well.
    It's one of those things where you have to read between the lines.

I think the interviewer does ask "Victor" why he emphasizes the date.
    And his response was...

"Donald Rumsfeld has been aware of the alien interviews at least since 1974, in the last days of the Nixon cabal; and even when he was out of government he managed to keep his hand in. But, it was not until the bogus telepath program was finally exposed within the secret black ops operation that the true translation that the true meaning of the alien communication was made clear to him and since then I think you will find he has lost all interest in the United States, and trivial Earthy power. His soul interest now is to find a way to be one of those who are taken off when the end comes. "

"...It's rather childish to call this biblical since the bible itself is simply a smoke screen. These aliens come from the universe of science not the universe of Religion. Religion is a deliberate misinformation campaign. Started by those who first encountered the Aliens and first kept that knowledge to themselves. Donald Rumsfeld is is merely one of the last of the line of those who try to maintain personal control over information that should have been made public to the entire human race.

And now that he understands exactly what it is these aliens have been trying to tell us, he's completely lost interest in the rest of humanity. His soul concern is to be one of the few, one of the the what he considers to be the elite the (giggles) the the "elect specimens" if you will the ELECT SPECIMEN.
    Taken off the Earth before the final trumpet sounds."

Then "Victor" goes on to explain that the date 2012 is not accurate...
    and says "I wouldn't plan on making a 20th anniversary edition of this documentary."

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:37 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ThinkOutsideTheBuns

I tend to agree with you.

It's hard to know what's true. It starts within I keep saying.
    It is difficult. It requires self trust and awareness.

I stress the need to look within this because; yes we can just live, learn, and love...but
    at this point it's hard to ignore that fact that there are "stronger" forces out there lying to us, controlling us, and want to blow the crud out of everything.

So, we need to have a way to separate fact from fiction because we can do all the living we want but a lot of what's been happening for years is surfacing and
    there is no ignoring it anymore.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join