It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very unusual holes/openings/entrances found in Antartica

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is the Nazi base that Billy Meier was talking about. The US with the warships was defeated when they followed the Nazis (1946 I think) and had pictures of saucers off the bow of the US destroyers. They claimed that the UFOs returned to these openings.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Its Black Interglacial Ice!

Note the dark black layers in this image...

Several sites with better pictures....

Site 1:

Site 2:

Site 3:

Personal Disclosure: :shk: If you are going to use GE then please use the TILT HORIZON function [its the long bar on the side!
] to get a perspective on height etc. and also please use the ELEVATION meter [at bottom of screen in the middle and not be confused with eye level [bottom far right]] in addition to using the distancing tool which really only measures distance i.e gaps between point A and point B! I noted that although both "gaps" are large that they both only vary by a couple of meters [7-10ft] in elevation!

P.S. Hmmmm? Phages signature comes to mind!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
For some strange reason this intrest me. I don't know if it's part of a man made structure because if they went through the trouble of building it underground, obviously they wanted it to be a secret so a big hole-entrance would be well a waste of money and time don't you guys agree! So I am leaning on nature creating it, I would really have to be there and research it I quess to know for sure! Good day, and nice post, gave a flag!

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Mr_XIM]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Think about some of the logical uses for them...

If they are man made then there is a reason for them to be so large...

Theres a reason the opening it a certain height and the width...certainly it would not be for the random camera flying by...and if it were meant to be just for an entrance, it wouldnt need a 30 (ft?) opening...a meter wide would be sufficient for humasn and much of their carriable cargo...

So...looking at the surrounding areas..it wouldnt seem there are any trails leading to them...It would seem the only access to them would be by climbing or helicopter..therefore you can rule out trucks delivering anythinthing there... correct?

So, if they are man made...why are they so large?

just want to point out there are many caverns that have very smooth openings due to the natural erosion from water... and as the op pointed out, it would seem that was how they were created...

Does it mean they couldnt be used by some one or something? I suppose anything is possible...but I think it can be logically deduced they are not man made...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
why doesn't somebody go there and check it out! A simple flyover would be a good starting point. Anyone up for it?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What is the Source of these Photos?

Interesting Indeed!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hi, been an avid reader for a while just wanted to help you guys out a little with some other resources so you can investigate a little more.

lima.usgs.gov...
you may be interested in the latest post by NASA as something under the Antarctic.

www.nasa.gov...

happy hunting.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In my opinion, you give 2 examples of artificial formations and 2 examples of natural formations. Notice, that the natural formations are the least questionable of all, but when it comes to the artificial it has the feeling of someone trying to hide something; like it really shouldn't be there at all. Again, like everyone else I only offer speculation, however if I ever find myself in Antartica I'll be sure to have looked those coordinates up and take a look see myself lol. Good find though man.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The first two look SO fake....it's just..amazing. But I know they're not.

Good finds dude, very nice. These should totally be explored.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Anyone like to enter the hole first?

If you take a trip out there let us know what you find!

The first 2 look like they have been carved out with tools...... hmmmm ancient tribes of some kind..... or maybe there was some Ancient Alien which has been Hybernating there since the Ice came over..... anyone seen Alien V Predator?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Mt Erebus is Antarticas only known Active Volcano in the Southern Pole region however a recent mapping survey charting the topography under the Ice has shown vast mountains higher than the Alps under the Antartic Glaciers.
The region is known for its volcanic past and the myth that Greenland and Antartica are dead in terms of activity should be dispelled as quite frankly this region is little explored and only recently tracked by Polar Orbiting Satellites. what we know of the region only goes back a handful of years and not thousands/millions of years it took to create the land underneath.

Having been to Iceland myself I know its not too far stretched to imagine theres remnants of Lava Tubes in Antartica, they could even be dormant for all we know of seismic and volcanic activty in that region of the world. Even Mt Erebus is barely tracked due to its lack of danger to any populated area.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Forget my last reply, I am going to step out here and say the opening is defianetly "man made" after doing some research and blowing the photos up, I can tell this was man made, thats solid rock, nature did not carve out that perfect opening, once again thats solid rock and you can plainly see how it was carved, now I do not know if the snow melting exposed this, or if whoever building the structure finally got to the end or for some reason needed to make an opening at this particular spot. I am thinking military underground top secret, or even medical-military top secret, or non-top secret and just built by some everyday handyman!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That first image looks artificial to me. If it was just one thing that gave it that look, you could pass it off as just nature, but there seems to be more than one element to it that appears man made. Are those measurements accurate? Could an aircraft fit thru the opening?

Now to contradict everything I just said, it does resemble one of the main entrances to the lava tube caves at Mt. St. Helens. Very much so in fact. Either way, nice find...very intriguing.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So I think Bush Sr. is involved in something called Barrick Gold that was sniffing around antarctica (see last paragraph). Maybe this is his lair

www.minesandcommunities.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
FRONT PAGE NEWS!!!!!!!! YOU FOUND CAVES!!!!!!!

Second line

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I remember hearing a theory about there being a earth inside of the earth. and the entrance was somewhere in the artic.. YOu think this is it?

But in some of the pictures.. It is hard to tel if it is a artifical structure or not. I think you might need some 360 views of the objects. becausse the things you are claiming to be vehicles. may or may not just be rocks with lighting on it. bt cool.. that hole really looks manmade tho

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Did you even bother to look at the pictures? What vent makes an opening like half a bell, and the other opening is very similar which discounts the possibility of natural formations.

If the website makes you "giggle" then go ahead and keep reading your pop idol magazines, and watching your American idol tv if this is boring for you.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Lava tubes are not at all unusual in areas with volcanic activity. The image I showed shows a complete collapse but partial collapses do occur.

Lava tubes are not shaped like the top half of a bell, and two of them having fairly the same shape close to each other? Very unlikely.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Nice photos, I find this curious and intereseting.

Always enjoyed exploring cave systems, so for me it is not of greatest import if they are man mad or natural, I would be more interested in what one would find, if anything, by entering them. Certainly, the governments do have some interesting tricks up their sleeves hidden away here and there, but so does mother nature.

I happen to live very close to Antartica actually as well (southern Argentina) so I could very well be out there exploring some day
Not a very big fan of the cold though.

Regardless of that, I have found some things of interest around on Antartica myself. Here is an image, use the google maps links below for the rest:
Structures (Vehicles?) Photo - click to view

Here is the direct links to the place in google maps

Structures located on large cliffs with possibly huge cavern system:
Maps Google Earth 1

Other structures nearby:
Maps Google Earth 2

Some more structures that seem like vehicles - zoom more in:
Maps Google Earth 3

Whole area:
Maps Google Earth 4

Notice that the whole area "disappears" if you zoom one time more out. Actually it used to say "We have no images in this resolution, please zoom more out" or something like that and to find the area I was browsing over the surface of Antarctica close-up. So, some places actually do exist in higher resolution even if at some zoom levels it may say they do not have images and tell you to zoom out, try zoom furth IN on these areas instead, thats what I did.

Blessings,
Maggador

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I agree. I find this interesting but unless someone goes there with a camera, caves is the likely answer

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join