It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Leaves Planet Earth Nasa Video Footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Why does it look liek ther eis a bunch of explosion on the ground in the upper left region?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I would say Springer is right on the money on this one, if you speed up the video you'll notice the particles form a distinct "orbital" type nature that shows they are coming from behind the camera and following a path away from the camera, rather than launching from earth and upwards, as it seems at the normal speed of the video.

EDIT: @ paranoiaFTW - it's a lightning storm i think

[edit on 26-8-2009 by fetidchimp]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Near the end of the footage does anyone else see some strange looking fogy shapes coming towards from the right side to the left at a high speed. look closely, is it chasing the crafts? is it on the planet or in space?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by paranoiaFTW

Don`t worry, it`s only lightning.
www.youtube.com... ded

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
Don`t worry, it`s only lightning.

Speculation is fun, but without knowledge of the sunlight illumination conditions, it's pretty pointless.

And Martyn won't let you find out the actual illumination conditions.

Any speculation why NOT??

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I havn't seen that video, so thankyou. It is quite amazing. I notice there is a big storm happening close by. Perhaps they were re-fueling.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fetidchimp
I would say Springer is right on the money on this one, if you speed up the video you'll notice the particles form a distinct "orbital" type nature that shows they are coming from behind the camera and following a path away from the camera, rather than launching from earth and upwards, as it seems at the normal speed of the video.

EDIT: @ paranoiaFTW - it's a lightning storm i think

[edit on 26-8-2009 by fetidchimp]

This was what I sorted through 4 pages to see if someone beat me to the punch. My thoughts exactly upon first view. The orbital path of these objects is obvious to me, as they cross into sunlight, they become visible, and clearly head away from the camera, not straight out across the field of view out into space.

The reversed meteor shower theory was tempting, but if that were the case, they would be obviously visible as they heated up / flamed into the atmosphere in the darkness beyond the sunlit surface - they wouldn't disappear into it.

CDS

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Greetings .

At 21 seconds into the video you can really see how these UFOs or Unknown Objects are clearly moving away from the Earth in the same path with each other and into outer space not staying near Earth at all.

Some other objects or Lights etc are just staying in postion.

Will just have to agree to disagree on what our eyes are seeing here.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah it looked like they were popping up out of the oceans, the outside looked like some electrical storms to me, surging back and forth.

But that is (true) not all electrical storms are caused by weather, sometimes e.ts. brimstone right over our heads in another layer of the quantum belt.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

If you see with your eyes, you're the only critter on Earth. The rest of us see with our brains based on eye input compared with memory of previous perceptions, and this 'seeing' depends on a lifetime's training in ordinary earthside views.

When you look at space views and try to interpret them in earth terms, it's a recipe for misinterpretation and self-deception, and there's no better example of this than the 'space shuttle UFO videos".

Until you at least admit to yourself that your lifetime's observational training could mislead you, you're hopelessly self-misled.

And you're then a perfect 'UFO buff'.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Yeah it looked like they were popping up out of the oceans, ...

They do indeed 'look like' that. If you didn't know that the camera view was down sun from the shuttle, peering through a shadowed area in the sunlight that is streaming past it on all sides, and that small objects moving out from the shuttle would start out dark (shadowed) but then emerge into sunlight and 'appear', if you didn't know that, then your initial interpretation would seem logical.

Martyn apparently wants to make sure you never catch on to the sunlight conditions -- so he omits information on date/time that would allow those conditions to be established.

He's probably counting on you jumping to the wrong interpretation by deliberately covering up data that could offer another explanation. He wants you only partially informed.

Is that OK with you?

If so, why? I really don't get it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you let the whole video load and then play it fast by dragging the time bar, you'll notice that it's space junk that's drifting into the sunlight. They all appear from the same location, even though the earth is spinning as compared to the position of the shuttle. You'll quite clearly see that they're revolving around the earth and the fact that they "light up" all of a sudden is because they enter sunlight.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Speculation is fun, but without knowledge of the sunlight illumination conditions, it's pretty pointless. And Martyn won't let you find out the actual illumination conditions. Any speculation why NOT??

Sorry, I wasn`t referring to the main focus in the video, I was only answering the question the user paranoiaFTW asked. He/she asked:

Why does it look liek ther eis a bunch of explosion on the ground in the upper left region?

... that is only lightning in my opinion.

And because you asked me to speculate about M. Stubbs not giving the illumination conditions, maybe he simply lost track of his huge collection and can`t tell.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

If you see with your eyes, you're the only critter on Earth. The rest of us see with our brains based on eye input compared with memory of previous perceptions, and this 'seeing' depends on a lifetime's training in ordinary earthside views.

When you look at space views and try to interpret them in earth terms, it's a recipe for misinterpretation and self-deception, and there's no better example of this than the 'space shuttle UFO videos".

Until you at least admit to yourself that your lifetime's observational training could mislead you, you're hopelessly self-misled.

And you're then a perfect 'UFO buff'.

Jim with all due respect you have been with the very agency that I believe knows more then they are willing to tell regarding these area's .

Asfar as using the brain when you speak of the rest of us I am sure you are not speaking for all of us .

Granted some will agree with your explanation regarding this video .

When you observe the stars you are not doing it with your brain but with your eyes .

You can use the brain do question and debate what you are looking at .

The eye and what the eye is seeing is important .

To me more important then just relying on my brain for the answer to this.

Still the video speaks for itself and yes other things are happening that you will see in a Nasa video that can be explained the objects leaving Earth cannot .

If you open your eyes and look a bit closer you will see that this is happening within the Nasa video.

I still stand with what my observations after looking at the video more then once over and over frame by frame .

You say " When you look at space views and try to interpret them in earth terms, it's a recipe for misinterpretation and self-deception, and there's no better example of this than the 'space shuttle UFO videos".

I disagree with that statement granted maybe and I say maybe some of the Nasa Space shuttle video can be explained with close examination but not all the UFO Videos .

Including this one that we are discussing here.

I believe the very top people at Nasa know what these objects are and also know about Space Beings or People coming and going from Earth aswell.

Which is a whole another thread I might need to start.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele

This was what I sorted through 4 pages to see if someone beat me to the punch. My thoughts exactly upon first view. The orbital path of these objects is obvious to me, as they cross into sunlight, they become visible, and clearly head away from the camera, not straight out across the field of view out into space.

CDS
Me too Cole, it's quite clear that everything seen other than stars is in Earth orbit, other than a very brief shooting star. You only have to run back and forth the complete video with the pointer. There is also some, what looks like a video artifact in the in the centre, tiny flashing points of light, and that's it. I do wish this OP would shy away from this type of headline-grabbing title, especially when the reality is so different. It's like the boy who cried Wolf! then one day?

[edit on 26-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Jim with all due respect you have been with the very agency that I believe knows more then they are willing to tell regarding these area's .

That's so convenient: a blank check to ignore any testimony from people who actually work with these technologies and events. Talk about a closed-minded self-blindered reality-free speculationist! Wow.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

That's so convenient: a blank check to ignore any testimony from people who actually work with these technologies and events. Talk about a closed-minded self-blindered reality-free speculationist! Wow.

Greetings Jim ,

Yes Nasa does know about technology and events .

Let me pose this question to you which I am certian you have an answer already to go.

What about Nasa astronauts that have been up in space and seen these UFOs up close ?

Lets use this actual event as one of many examples that UFOs are infact all around the Planet within the atmosphere and also travelling out from Earth aswell

The report below validates what I am saying to you in general regarding this video and those who have seen these objects when in space.

Here is Major Gordon Coopers story of something that happened while he was orbiting around the Planet Earth

MAJOR GORDON COOPER:
You can read from many sources:

"One of the original Mercury astronauts and the last American to fly in space alone. On May 15, 1963 he shot into space in a Mercury capsule for a 22 orbit journey around the world. During the final orbit, Major Gordon Cooper told the tracking station at Muchea (near Perth Australia) that he could see a glowing, greenish object ahead of him quickly approaching his capsule. The UFO was real and solid, because it was picked up by Muchea's tracking radar."
And:

"Cooper's sighting was reported by the National Broadcast Company, which was covering the flight step by step; but when Cooper landed, reporters were told that they would not be allowed to question him about the UFO sighting."[ex/] credit site for information www.ufologie.net...

Mercury 9 and Gemini 5 astronaut Gordon Cooper talks about his UFO sightings and experiences.[ex/] This was posted in 2007 on youtube from a broadcast on one of the networks .

I will sight other Nasa astronauts if you wish here on my thread that have confirmed UFO activity while in Space near Earth.

Being that you have connections within Nasa I am surprised you do not talk about these astronauts such as Gordon Cooper .

Will you explain to him what he saw?

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
After watching the video again, it sure makes you wonder why are all the crafts coming up after an electrical storm, now mind you there are space crafts that can create perceptional interference, and interupt the way we are percieving them, they can actually manipulate our perceptional field.

The way our cognitive system picks them up.

I keep getting over and over that they were sending messages into space. There not making civil disputes anymore.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Here is Major Gordon Coopers story of something that happened while he was orbiting around the Planet Earth

MAJOR GORDON COOPER:
You can read from many sources:

"One of the original Mercury astronauts and the last American to fly in space alone. On May 15, 1963 he shot into space in a Mercury capsule for a 22 orbit journey around the world. During the final orbit, Major Gordon Cooper told the tracking station at Muchea (near Perth Australia) that he could see a glowing, greenish object ahead of him quickly approaching his capsule. The UFO was real and solid, because it was picked up by Muchea's tracking radar."
And:

"Cooper's sighting was reported by the National Broadcast Company, which was covering the flight step by step; but when Cooper landed, reporters were told that they would not be allowed to question him about the UFO sighting."[ex/] credit site for information www.ufologie.net...

Did you make any attempt to see if Cooper himself said this, or if some UFO nut simply SAID Cooper said it, and Cooper denied it? Could you determine the either/or on this fundamental question? How should an interested person fully check out all conflicting claims on this story?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by JimOberg]

[edit on 27-8-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

so major cooper saw a ufo in 1962, and that completely validates this ufo fleet video?
It is no wonder people think we are a little odd when we present every video of movement in space as proof of alien craft.
I don't doubt for a second that our astronauts have seen ufos, but why that means that this particular video is a fleet of ufos and not debris is a jump of logic that i don't think i am prepared to take.

Also i don't see how working for one of these agencies automatically means you know something or are hiding something, the janitor probably says he works for nasa also, but i doubt they get him in to watch videos of ufos.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join