It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Leaves Planet Earth Nasa Video Footage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Understand that Gordon Cooper was sharing when he was alive his experiences with Intelligent UFO Craft. I have learned something a long time ago that if someone shares a true experience even if I have not has that experience its no less real that the stars in the night sky.

Cdr, you started this line with the story that Cooper saw a UFO on his Mercury flight, and when I asked you for a citation from HIM about that claim, you never gave one. I suggested that the Mercury story was bogus, that Cooper never made the claim but somebody else imagined it, using Cooper's name. You seem to refuse to consider that possibility. You claim you are giving COOPER the benefit of the doubt on the Mercury story but provide no evidence that Cooper himself EVER made that particular claim.

The record shows that Cooper, whenever actually asked by anyone interested in the truth, denounced that story as fiction.

But you seem resolute to believe it's true, with no evidence beyond an internet rumor.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Greetings all,

I truly believe that we have to take these former Nasa astronauts at there word .

They were there .

Its time to listen clearly to what these former Nasa people experienced .

How can anyone debunk an astronaut who was seeing these objects with there very own eyes at the time .

That's my point, Cdr. These stories about what they supposedly saw in space appear to be bogus fabrications by other people, using their names, and spread on the Internet.

Cooper's stories about his pre-NASA UFO experiences are indeed from him, but the Mercury (1963) story appears to be entirely bogus.

If it's not, where is the testimony from Cooper describing it? You haven't provided any.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Interesting read.
By the way, the "1984 - The Hunt For Gordon Cooper's UFOs" link is dead.

Try www.zipworld.com.au...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Interesting read.

A fair and thorough analysis. And as for the legwork involved... just wow!

One question - why would John Gettys, the eyewitness and pro photographer of the Edward's AFB "UFO" be able to describe this object in such sharp detail, yet mistake it for something as common as a weather balloon? Seems to me, at the very least, the object must have been an exceptionally exotic one. As you pointed out, the hackneyed "weather balloon" explanation does elicit eye rolls from the UFO community, and granted many cases can be explained away by something that mundane, but this is a guy whose job it was to film such things, and he was unable to properly identify the object as such, even having gotten such a clear view.

I would tend to view Project Bluebook's throwaway explanation with at least as much skepticism, considering Robert J. Friend himself described the office as a minimally staffed debunking organization, ill equipped or funded to thoroughly investigate such events.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Maybe that video was taken by the good aliens showing the bad aliens leaving earth.Well my freindly aliens.You will need more proof than that to convince the federation council that the bad aliens have left the earth and have handed over the earth to the good aliens.I think its time for a change.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Greetings draknoir,

Here is more on Gordon Cooper from Want To Know.info

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here is another documented video interview of Gordon Cooper explaining what he saw in the Air Force and with Nasa.

Again my only reason to bring Gordon into this is for people to realize that Nasa knows more then they are willing to share publically.

If Gordon did not even exist the debate or discussion has to what this vidio I posted is to some will be nothing and to others Intelligent Craft leaving the Planet Earth.

A Government Debunker will know how to respond to this video .

Thats what they are here publically to do.

I do not expect Nasa control to say to me oh that video.

Well you're right they are a group of Spacrcraft unknown leaving the Earths atmosphere.

They could say oh its Space junk leaving the atmosphere or some other excuse .

The video on the first page of my thread visually speaks for itself.

The question is will Nasa admit these are Space Craft Unknown Objects ?

Not everything has a logical explanation .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Here is another documented video interview of Gordon Cooper explaining what he saw in the Air Force and with Nasa.

Where does he describe his NASA sightings?

Am I blind, or are you delusional, or what?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Greetings Jim,
Let me aske you this important question as you were a part of Nasa for many years .
Do you believe any of the Astronauts who went on the Space Shuttle or the early Apollo missions who are or have passed away like Gordon Cooper have seen UFOs both here and out of the atmosphere while on the job ?

If not I wish to know what your reasoning is ?

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Greetings ,

I know from looking on ATS that the STS48 UFO area has been discussed here .

I wanted to add the Nasa video from STS 48 .

If the Nasa video does not show go to the link UFO Footage from above Earth Unseen

Can it all be logically defined what is moving on the screen?

Some interesting objects and I do not believe that all of them are Ice or fast moving debris .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

After reading the details of Mr. Oberg's investigations into the claims of Gordon Cooper, it is clear to me that over the years he has embellished his own experiences and even adopted those of others as his own, and subsequently embellished. I do not consider his testimony reliable at this point.

However, I am still interested in the events at the root of his stories, specifically those witnessed by Jim McDivitt and John Gettys [two separate and distinct events].

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Cmdraleon

After reading the details of Mr. Oberg's investigations into the claims of Gordon Cooper, it is clear to me that over the years he has embellished his own experiences and even adopted those of others as his own, and subsequently embellished. I do not consider his testimony reliable at this point.

However, I am still interested in the events at the root of his stories, specifically those witnessed by Jim McDivitt and John Gettys [two separate and distinct events].

Greetings draknoir,

Here is the Nasa video of the UFO that Jim McDivitt recorded while on his mission in Space

What I was trying to express regarding Astronauts be it Gordon Cooper or any other that has had these experiences means something.

For any astronaut to come out and say that these UFOs or Space Craft are real is a major story .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
wow, nice video,

Anybody have a date on it?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by duble0peter
wow, nice video,

Anybody have a date on it?

Greetings double,

Gemini 4, June 4, 1966

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Interesting read.

A fair and thorough analysis. And as for the legwork involved... just wow!

One question - why would John Gettys, the eyewitness and pro photographer of the Edward's AFB "UFO" be able to describe this object in such sharp detail, yet mistake it for something as common as a weather balloon? Seems to me, at the very least, the object must have been an exceptionally exotic one.

Thanks --

Re Gettys identification, I'm not arguing for or against the 'official' explanation -- although it really WAS often the correct explanation -- but the bigger issue of Cooper's version of his claimed association with the event. We can all trust Gettys' account far enough to agree that the object never landed and took off again, as Cooper later claimed, right?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Greetings Jim,
Let me aske you this important question as you were a part of Nasa for many years .
Do you believe any of the Astronauts who went on the Space Shuttle or the early Apollo missions who are or have passed away like Gordon Cooper have seen UFOs both here and out of the atmosphere while on the job ?

If not I wish to know what your reasoning is ?

Sure, Cdr.

First, we can move on regarding the Mercury story involving Cooper. You've admitted by omission that you have no evidence the story is true, you still insist on believing it because it excites you, and the fact that Cooper has repeatedly and publicly denied the story is true -- you can explain that away as well. Look up 'cognitive dissonance' on wikipedia.

Second, I'm in agreement with Edgar Mitchell and Story Musgrave on the astronaut experience -- nothing seen or recorded on any flight that seemed beyond the range of known prosaic phenomena commonly and repeatedly associated with space missions in the real world. Nothing 'with the mark of intelligence'.

Third, such events can occasionally be clues to spacecraft malfunctions that might be very serious, and they deserve attention and winnowing out to recognize genuine signals from normal noise.

Lastly, the prospects of space travelers coming across evidence of ETI (or unknown natural phenomena) is impossible to rule out, and should always remain an open hypothessis when and if the evidence suggests it. I've written about some intriguing occurrences of this very thing.

'Space junk UFO' mania is more than a distraction, it may blot out (or distract from) any authentic clues that deserve serious attention. You're part of the problem, not part of the solution.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I wanted to add the Nasa video from STS 48 . ....
Some interesting objects and I do not believe that all of them are Ice or fast moving debris .

What do the actual witnesses, on the shuttle and in Mission Control, believe? Wouldn't it be reasonable to ask them? Ever read that ANY ufo website actually DID?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Here is the Nasa video of the UFO that Jim McDivitt recorded while on his mission in Space [snip]

Cdr, you are clearly helpless in the face of the most preposterous misrepresentations posted on youtube. The clip you claim is from Gemini-4 shows the pilot to be Gene Cernan.

Show us some elementary research capabilities. Which gemini mission would that scene have to have been from?

The person who originally posted it obviously had little respect for the intelligence and rationality of his target audience.

You have lived up to his expectations.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Greetings all,

In this discussion on this Nasa video and also expanded on the Astronauts who have been witness to these Objects during the early days of the Space Mission/s and later on during the Space Shuttle programs orbiting Earth.

A number of form Astronauts had come forward and stated that these craft are real.

Now I understand that Jim Oberg cannot come out and say to everyone indeed these events are taking place and have been for years .

This would just not make much sense.

Unless Nasa tells him to now speak openly that Nasa has know all along these Ufos and or craft exist and that they are also intelligently controlled .

I do not expect to see that happen on this thread anytime soon.

I understand what debunkers must do and why they must do it.

It still in the end will not stop the truth of whats happening in the skies and around the Planet during the Space Shuttle mission from being known.

At some point and that is coming sooner then later the revealing of cosmic truth will be know and shared publically by Nasa and others within Government or as the UFO events increase the truth will be revealed by those in the skies above .

The latter is more likely to happen .

I am not a debunker but one who wishes to show things that if viewed with an open mind are not space debris or garbage thrown out of the Space Shuttle etc.

Just maybe its as I believe this video is Intelligent controlled objects leaving the Planet.

I have not been trained by Nasa or any Space Agency .

If I were with Nasa and said these things would thta make this video more acceptable to some ?.

I believe all wish to seek truth on the subject here regarding Nasa and these video's .

I also believe at the same time you have people who wish to keep a lid on these video's and try to explain them away as nothing .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I believe all wish to seek truth on the subject here regarding Nasa and these video's .

But that's the rub, Cdr. What is the truth about your claim that Gordon Cooper saw a UFO on his Mercury spaceflight in 1963? You stated one of your links showed him talking about his UFO experiences while at NASA, but I watched the clip and didn't see the passages you said were there.

As a seeker of the truth myself, I asked you for checkable evidence for your claims.

You are unable to provide it.

"Truth"? I don't think that word means what you think it means....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join