It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Leaves Planet Earth Nasa Video Footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Looks like a EARTH EXTERMANATION FLEET fen to go kill some space bugs on a near by planet. those are ours/earths were they goin is the magic ???????

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Actually this is an old video, I've seen it before online and on a few Alien show specials. It appears to me to be space junk that happens to be hitting the edge where the planet nightside and the dayside finally meet.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Any proof that the planet in the background is indeed Earth?

Second line.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Cylon]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

They all look like small craft.
They will probably rendezvous with a huge Beamship somewhere.
I have noticed the Grays travel in large numbers down in Mexico.
I have seen videos of about 17 small craft flying together.
I would love to be the guy in charge of controlling the camera.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
from a believer in the alien agenda, I saw nothing more than space debris and lightning.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nice video, S&F.

This morning at around 5:00am CST I was laying out with my binoculars and I saw not one but two points of light moving single file across the sky. I've seen these points of light a lot since becoming interested in astronomy. The first time I actually ran and woke up my gf and told her I'd seen a UFO. Well it really was a UFO because I didn't know what it was, whether or not it was piloted by something from another planet is an entirely different story! I normally chalk them up to be satellites.

This however was the first time I'd had seen two at the same time though. They were too far apart to be one craft or at least I'd like to think so. Both were moving quickly and one directly the behind the other. I'm not an aviation/satellite expert but found it odd that two planes would be flying like that or that two satellites would be following each other that closely. Could have been many things, but my point is your video reminded me I didn't document it. I was distracted this morning because my dog was tripping out(new flea medicine not because of aliens).

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well, they must be chinese lanterns.

If ice crystals, seems like there would be lots more.

They appear illuminated because these types of shots are typically taken with a camera that is photographing in the ultra high ultraviolet radiation light spectrum, probably displaying an energy level.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staringintoinfinity
Nice video, S&F. I'm not an aviation/satellite expert but found it odd that two planes would be flying like that or that two satellites would be following each other that closely.

Close formation is typical of fighter jets. They can be as close as 3 ft. They need to be close because if they are much further apart than that they would not be able to see each other when they penetrate clouds at night.

A more distant formation could be larger aircraft.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
look like chinese lanterns to me

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

They were too far away from one another to be one craft. With only being two craft is it normal for them to be flying one behind the other in a line or side by side?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Looks like a EARTH EXTERMANATION FLEET fen to go kill some space bugs on a near by planet. those are ours/earths were they goin is the magic ???????
For some strange reason I have to agree with you. I suspect they are going to take care of some very ancient business that has been left undone, to this point

I suspect if they are finished cleaning up the trash around our planet, maybe they are on their way to the rings, and start cleaning up there. "It could be fun" LOL LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I looked at the video a couple of times and i can tell its real video from space.I can see the thunderstorms below.It is quite possible these objects maybe just space junk and sattalites floting in orbit.On the other hand some objects speed faster than others and some dissapear in a flash.This many ufos in orbit should have been seen from earth.I am guessing they are ufos and either used the light side of the earth or clouds to hide there departure.It you look very closely you will notice they are not leaving earth at all.Just floating in orbit.Some other effects may cause something like this.Dust particals floating in water or air display simlar movement.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
the ice crystals aren't all that exciting (should they be?), but the lightning storms below are beautiful!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hmmmm...Pure speculation and admitting my ignorance. If this is a recent vid, seein' as how we are all really guessing here, how about this:

This is a reversed and slowed video of the Perseids Meteor Shower entering the Earth's atmosphere a couple of weeks ago taken by the ISS.

I can think of a million reasons why my guess might be flawed. It's the reasons I can't think of that make me wonder...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I wish I could say I saw what you did op but I don't

To me it was clearly "debris" of some sort.

Better luck next time.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
lol even when people get the real thing they dismiss it ..nice find OP., oh and the reason NASA didn't clean it up is because they dont need to anymore , people are like robots nowadays....

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
after taking a 5th look at the film. MAYBE PEGGY KANE was right!!

what i mean by this is, this is the second film that portrays the planet earth appearing to have a NET or shield around it. >>> look carefully for yourself

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cylon
Any proof that the planet in the background is indeed Earth?

Second line.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Cylon]

Well... it could be from one of the many space shuttles we have in another planets. Along with the same atmospheric events that occur on Earth.

Yes friend, It's Earth, no doubt. Only Earth has this type of surveillance. Only the space shuttle has cameras like this.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I love a good discussion, but no way does that video show a "fleet of UFO's" leaving Earths atmosphere!!

As has been said it is more than likely ice crystals.

As an aside .....to the OP, don't you claim to have some sort of extraterrestrial background/contacts or whatever, surely you can put that to good use and ask the Galactic Federation of wherever if they have recently flirted off to pastures new?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think we should prepare for battle.

This is some serious #.

Get the ICMBs ready with 10 warheads each so we can at least beat their initial forces.

I was playing this game the other day, and I have to say... the only way we can beat these guys is by flanking them with capital ships which we don't have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join