It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Leaves Planet Earth Nasa Video Footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What about their movement convinces you they are intelligently controlled? They don't do anything but fly straight. They all have constant speed as well. Some are moving faster than others, but of course, that could just be the reaction from a thruster. There ARE 44 thrusters on the shuttle for the RCS, it's not uncommon for things to get thrusted one direction or the other, and at differing speeds.

They don't swerve, curve, reverse course. They don't do anything except fly one direction. How that denotes intelligent control quite frankly baffles me.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
People need to start to get some basic definitions around here.

If you see 3 planes going on a straight line, with the same speed and same direction, it's a formation.

If you see 3 dots leaving planet Earth on a straight line, with the same speed (+/-) and same direction, it has no meaning at all.

...I'm not saying THIS lights are alien, but, if I would imagine some fleet or squadron leaving a planet, that how I would picture it. Same speed, same direction, leaving around the same time.

That's why it's a fleet...they travel in group... Like our fleets do in sea. lol

[edit on 25/8/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Hey, nice find there mate
Never seen it before it does look a little strange though how some of them are the same distance apart & are traveling at the same speed

Anyways Nice find

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
great video.. And I wuld love to say they are ufos. But they just dont look lik artifcial space crafts to me.. But then again Im not a " trained" expert

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
looks to me like they're satelittes orbiting earth to me...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Or it could be a tape of meteorites falling into the atmosphere and burning out just played in reverse causing an illusion that they are leaving not entering.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hey...ever heard of Brownian motion?

Look it up!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
In other words, the objects appear to be moving because the orbiter is "coming round" the curve of Earth causing there to appear to be an increase in the distance between the lights and the planet...

Springer...

This appears to be the case to me. Let the video run all they way through, then drag it forward and backward over and over. Whatever they are, for the vast majority, they don't appear to be moving at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilspanky859
Or it could be a tape of meteorites falling into the atmosphere and burning out just played in reverse causing an illusion that they are leaving not entering.

Greetings lilspanky,

Why now would this Nasa Video Camera do this when all other Video is showing exactly in the now what is happening?

Its is a possible theory to consider but the reality is that they were in realtime coming out of the Earths atmosphere and moving away from the Planet Earth going into outer space .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
Actually this is an old video, I've seen it before online and on a few Alien show specials. It appears to me to be space junk that happens to be hitting the edge where the planet nightside and the dayside finally meet.

Greeting Hog ,

Old or not old space junk does not move in the fashion that these objects were moving .

Space Junk many times has been show on space programs on Discovery Channel ,Science Channel etc.

We tend to go with a logical conclusion that our minds put together as opposed to an expanded option that this could be in fact UFOs ,Spacecraft , and or Flying Saucers .

I thank you for your observations and opinion on this video regardless .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
What about their movement convinces you they are intelligently controlled? They don't do anything but fly straight. They all have constant speed as well. Some are moving faster than others, but of course, that could just be the reaction from a thruster. There ARE 44 thrusters on the shuttle for the RCS, it's not uncommon for things to get thrusted one direction or the other, and at differing speeds.

They don't swerve, curve, reverse course. They don't do anything except fly one direction. How that denotes intelligent control quite frankly baffles me.

Greetings flea,

What could be and should be are not always the reality one believes.

The objects or Craft at hand were coming out of the Earth's atmosphere not a reaction of the thruster as you suggest.

It baffles you because you have no past reference point on this .

The bright objects clearly if you just view them without thinking to much .

They are indeed moving intelligently in a direct formation leaving the Planet Earth.

Its not Ice space junk or debris of any sort being recorded by the Nasa Camera .

This again from my observation .

Now how would you define a clearly intelligent object movement ?

Who decided what defines this anyway from a Human perspective?

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Greetings,

Another thing I just noticed about this is Nasa had the cam on these objects for a few moments then went to another part of the Shuttle.

My question for Nasa is this .

Did they know what was being seen and decided to go to another Video Nasa Cam so no one else would view this .

If so they did a bad job because at least the first few moments were not cut out .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
its interesting but i see no intelligent movement such as seen in STS 48 and the change in direction as it swiftly avoid an incoming laser

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It has been my experience that videos like these are usually explained away as ice particles in a satisfactory manner.
Therefore, I'll go ahead and jump in saying that this is, more than likely, what these are as well.

Cool video, though, and I don't mean to say that I believe that these DEFINATELY are not extraterrestrial craft. Just that I've come to realize that this is what most of these are.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Falling space rocks/debris. Please, space racks/debris does not fall from earth surface to space. Perhaps Swamp Gas would be a better explanation for you. Mass exodus more likely, and you are not invited! Trust me on that. Your on the bottom of the scale. So, put your head between your legs and kisssssssssssssssssssssssss.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hey there Cmdraleon,

No, their just "balloons".

hehehe

Decoy

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

They were obviously running away from all those battles. Didn't you see all the flashes and explosions?? That was some heavy-duty warfare going on....guess they lost so badly they turned tail and got the heck out of there!!!

You could see how fast **cough, cough** they were going, couldn't you?

"Commander! What are your orders?"

"Lay in a course for Arcturus!"

"What speed? Should we use the '~ridiculous speed drive~' drive engines?"

"No, not yet. We need to go slow enough so the Human's Space Shuttle cameras can film us."

"But, sir! The battle!! We are getting our digested food exit apertures kicked!!!"

"We will just have to take the chance...we NEED to be on film. Carry out my orders!!"

hahahahah really...
Why would we NOT be able to see them FROM EARTH, they would disappear...but then all the sudden IN SPACE (right outside our atmosphere) we are all the sudden able to see theM?
reallllllyyy doesn't add up now does it?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

They were obviously running away from all those battles. Didn't you see all the flashes and explosions?? That was some heavy-duty warfare going on....guess they lost so badly they turned tail and got the heck out of there!!!

You could see how fast **cough, cough** they were going, couldn't you?

"Commander! What are your orders?"

"Lay in a course for Arcturus!"

"What speed? Should we use the '~ridiculous speed drive~' drive engines?"

"No, not yet. We need to go slow enough so the Human's Space Shuttle cameras can film us."

"But, sir! The battle!! We are getting our digested food exit apertures kicked!!!"

"We will just have to take the chance...we NEED to be on film. Carry out my orders!!"

Have you a copy of that transcript by any chance?

I don't get it: the OP is a self-confessed ET, yet he has no higher knowledge or understanding of what it is we are looking at in the vid.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Not impressed.
Kinda like an inkblot test-you see what you wanna see.
Me? I certainly don't see a mass exodus of alien ships from Earth.
In fact, based just on the video I can't even conclude that that's Earth.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
the fact that they are all flying straight does not in any way evidence that they are not intelligently controlled. Canada Geese fly across the country, sometimes they change direction or diverge from one another, other times...and for notable periods of time they fly together--straight.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join