It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Leaves Planet Earth Nasa Video Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Greetings ,

This Nasa video has no date or timefame that I could find.
What I do find important are the objects leaving the Earth .

This is over Africa & as UFOs leave the Earth, others move about the 'stars'. [ex/] according to Martyn Stubbs .Credit Martyn Subbs NASA UFO Archives.

Objects leaving the Planet Earth .I am certian someone will come up with something logical.

Unless Nasa or someone else has Craft that are not known to the general population .

I will use the term Flying Saucers,UFO Fleet ,and Unknown Objects .

This video was extremely interesting to watch .

Blessings and Peace ,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I wish we had a date to go with the video!

Good video though, I've never seen it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow, awesome.

They just keep popping out of that one spot.

Looks pretty genuine, similar to other NASA footage.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm confused about this video. If these are actually spacecraft, than why do they appear to be about the same size at different distances between each other? Why would they all show up so bright as if lit up or a shiny metalic?

Wouldn't we also notice that more often, or is that than possibly related to using clouds to mask their appearance? Still, I would think we'd be seeing this more often. I guess the space station already does.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

It looks to me like they are all just some sort of energy/light that's being picked up by the video. And it appears that there's so much contrast on the video that most all the lights would look to be the same size, even though there appears to be slight differences in the size of the moving dots.

Also, it reminds me of something right out of sci-fi. Pretty cool though.

And, what continent is this over?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wow! That is really cool.

I wish the camera would try and zoom in on them to see what they are.

Excellent footage. I have never seen it before.

link   
Looks like more ice particles to me. They are hitting the light, becoming visible, and then disappearing again as they get out of that light source. If these were alien vehicles, I have a feeling they'd not all be moving at the exact same speed, and not a single one changes direction. No.. much more likely that they are an alien space fleet eh?

+1 more 
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

They were obviously running away from all those battles. Didn't you see all the flashes and explosions?? That was some heavy-duty warfare going on....guess they lost so badly they turned tail and got the heck out of there!!!

You could see how fast **cough, cough** they were going, couldn't you?

"Commander! What are your orders?"

"Lay in a course for Arcturus!"

"What speed? Should we use the '~ridiculous speed drive~' drive engines?"

"No, not yet. We need to go slow enough so the Human's Space Shuttle cameras can film us."

"But, sir! The battle!! We are getting our digested food exit apertures kicked!!!"

"We will just have to take the chance...we NEED to be on film. Carry out my orders!!"

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Actually, I don't see anything unexplainable, and I'm fairly imaginative. It's a well-known fact that our manned orbital spacecraft are accompanied by "swarms" of ice crystals — these are produced by vented gasses, orbital maneuver thruster exhaust and, unfortunately, jettisoned human sewage. So any given manned orbital mission is going to be "followed" by a cloud of its own icy debris. The use of maneuvering thrusters is well-known to disturb the debris cloud, sending ice crystals careening off in all directions.

NASA has been working for years to reduce the amount of icy debris accompanying our manned missions — accumulation of ice can be potentially hazardous to extended orbital missions as well as to vehicle reentry.

Now, what I see in this footage is a camera trained on an Earthly lightning storm on the dark side of the planet. That's the primary subject of the footage. I can see ice crystals moving slowly, right-to-left, out of shadow on the right; these ice crystals are briefly illuminated by reflected light from the spacecraft (apparently the craft is approaching the Earth's morning terminator); and then the crystals pass back into shadow.

Once again, ice crystals provide a source of consternation and wild speculation.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure "they" (the lights) are moving at all... Could that not be an optical illusion caused by the NASA spacecraft's orbital motion?

In other words, the objects appear to be moving because the orbiter is "coming round" the curve of Earth causing there to appear to be an increase in the distance between the lights and the planet...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I like the view of the lightning strikes.
That always sends these craft up into the air.
Lightning may be one the the great hazards for the ships.
On the assumption of an electrical craft there may hazardous conditions
for being unenergized on the ground.

We can see the ships but not the stars.
So they must work with very bright lights.
No wonder the astronauts tell us now they saw UFOs and no stars.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'd like to hear of an experiment to see if this isn't just related to the camera itself, such as dust particles etc. By having two seperate cameras and comparing the videos?

If alien craft or similar used some type of plasma vapor cloaking or whatever, would that be what we see when they leave the atmosphere also?

What do the videos show when the shuttle or other rockets leave the atmosphere? As some had said about this being ice crystals trailing behind the craft, according to that, there would be several leaving all at once in this video. Kinda makes me think of a comet and it's trail.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My take is:

Falling space rocks/debris. Meteorites igniting and burnug up due to air resistance and speed.

Or something else...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

You might be right. Why are all the objects moving in the same direction and at the end of the video you can see the atmosphere of the Earth moving very quickly from left to right. So the speed of movement is probably caused by the shuttle rotating. However are the objects ice crystals or something else, considering they appear to head out into space.
Typically Nasa cuts the feed just as things get interesting.
Interesting video.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Come on ya'll.....everyone knows that is swamp gas. Either that or military flares, or ice particles.

Actually the ice particles thing is probably right.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Martyn refuses to tell you when the tape was made, which would allow you to determine the illumination and vehicle activities that can create such scenes prosaicly. Why is he covering up such vital data? You speculate.

The appearance of sunlit clouds near the end of the sequence indicates to me the scene is just after orbital sunrise, with departing dots emerging from the shuttle's shadow and 'appearing'.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Looks like more ice particles to me. They are hitting the light, becoming visible, and then disappearing again as they get out of that light source. If these were alien vehicles, I have a feeling they'd not all be moving at the exact same speed, and not a single one changes direction. No.. much more likely that they are an alien space fleet eh?

Greetings Flea,

They are all going out of the Planets Atmosphere and as you watch the video from Nasa clearful a few times you will that a few are moving a bit faster then the others .

It could be Ice ,gas anything but they appear to be again from my perspective Intelligent controlled Objects not a meteor,Swap Gas or anything that can be logically explained .

After a few views you will get the picture or not depending on your view of things.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phlake
My take is:

Falling space rocks/debris. Meteorites igniting and burnug up due to air resistance and speed.

Or something else...

Greetings phlake,

That would be great if they the objects were infact falling and going into Earth.

These are coming out of the Earth's atmosphere not going into it which if they were rock etc would burn up .

None of the Objects seen look or appear to be burning up but leaving a part of the Planet into Space .

Phlake thanks for your idea on what you were viewing here.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Greetings Doc,

First thank you for your observations of the Nasa video .
As for Ice Crystals if you look carefully the objects that are coming out of the darkness from the Earth Atmosphere are heading away from Earth .

In this video you can see that 1 0r at least two of these Craft are moving faster then the others but all heading away from the Planet.

Here is something to consider when people have video taped what are called Fleets of UFOs in various countries and those same craft depart .

If UFO or Spaceships come in large groups to Earth they can also leave as this Nasa Footage clearly suggest.

The good thing with this video is Nasa did not clean it up.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

Now, what I see in this footage is a camera trained on an Earthly lightning storm on the dark side of the planet. That's the primary subject of the footage. I can see ice crystals moving slowly, right-to-left, out of shadow on the right; these ice crystals are briefly illuminated by reflected light from the spacecraft (apparently the craft is approaching the Earth's morning terminator); and then the crystals pass back into shadow.[ex/]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Looks like a EARTH EXTERMANATION FLEET fen to go kill some space bugs on a near by planet. those are ours/earths were they goin is the magic ???????

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join