It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
reply to post by Pinkarella

Right size??
Michael is 5'10.

(The guy in the video does not look 5'10 unless the guy with him is over 6'.)

And as you see in the memorial. Clearly Prince is shorter then Janet Jackson who's only 5'4.
And Prince doesn't have jet black hair.

(As dark as this video is it is hard to tell if it is dark brown or black.)

Who else would be in the back of that van????
Wouldn't Michael be the only person back there?

(It is not totally unheard of for a family member to ride with the body.)

(But I think that's easier to believe it is Prince than Michael did not get drugged to death and is still alive.)
(Pinky)

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Pinkarella]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Sure easier, but it can be ruled out that it's not Prince. Ask any fan.

Of course there's the question; WHY would MJ fake his own death?
I have a hard time with this one as well.

He doesn't seem like that kind of guy.
This all gets weirder by the day.

I never expected to see a video like that. Never.
This just adds to the confusion.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Right size??

Michael is 5'10.

And as you see in the memorial. Clearly Prince is shorter then Janet Jackson who's only 5'4.

Interesting you say that because I was thinking the person looked too short to be MJ

After watching the video frame by frame think I see where the no hub cap thing comes in more like around 12 seconds.

But here's the thing. If he was alive and faked the death the doctor would not be getting grilled and we would of just heard he had a heart attack or something.

The Dr. getting the shaft in the end then chances are he's dead. So when ever that's all done and over with it should be a tall tale sign if anything.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Anyone listen the audio?

Other then the guy heavy panting (after running, it happens), at the very end of the video after "MJ" goes through the door, you hear his trademark noise.

O

Then Again

OOOOO

Odd really, turn up the audio, two trade mark Michael Vocalizations (25 second mark and onward)....

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Los Angeles Coroner vans do not have license tabs on their plates. The fake van clearly has tabs in the upper right and left corners, it is a civilian plate. Totally fake.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Other then that... To comment on the discrepencies between the two pictures:

They look very similar, and to me anything differences on the Van backs is caused by:

A) Crappy Camera Phone Video

B) Guys hands are shaky.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
why on earth would their be a conspiracy to kill mj??????

this just does not make any sense whatsoever!!!

sorry, I think you are reaching/grasping at straws here.. for what reason i dont know.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Hey nice catch!

You can hear "oooo ooooo" from 25 seconds onward.

Could it be some pedestrian screaming outside....or celebratory noises MJ is making?

Very interesting.

I've just recorded the audio and turned it up even more. It sounds like as soon as he steps inside he's singing.
I tried to clean the audio up a bit too.

Weird.

Sounds almost a little too deep to be Michael's voice though...unless if he's speaking in his "real" voice. Sounds MJ-esque.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
derekclontz.wordpress.com...

"And in the strangest twist of all, say the insiders, once he’s rested and ready, Jackson, 50, will blow the lid off his own hoax – and embark on the most spectacularly lucrative concert tour in the history of rock ‘n’ roll."

“I’ll make you a bet. If it takes six months, if it takes a year, if it takes two years, it doesn’t matter: When he’s rested and ready, and pulls the curtain up on his faked death, the world is going to stand still."

So looks like MJ is gonna go Anti Christ on the world... Nice

In short, who really cares...... There are more pressing issues at hand people.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Hey nice catch!

You can hear "oooo ooooo" from 25 seconds onward.

Could it be some pedestrian screaming outside....or a celebratory remark MJ is making?

very interesting.

I've just recorded the audio and turned it up even more. It sounds like as soon as he steps inside he's singing.

Weird.

Sounds almost a little too deep to be Michael's voice though...unless if he's speaking in his "real" voice.

Nice! Thanks for the reaffirmation. I will never forget that oooooo noise, and to hear it in this video, was well... Very odd.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I twas really odd.

I've watched this video and listened to the oooo's so many times already.

It has a MJ feel to it. There's something not right here.

Why would anybody make a video like this? For what purpose?
To cater to the conspiracy theorists?

And if MJ makes some kind of f***d up come back....I think we'd be getting a lot of mixed feelings/reactions from people.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Right size??

Michael is 5'10.

Interesting you say that because I was thinking the person looked too short to be MJ

After watching the video frame by frame think I see where the no hub cap thing comes in more like around 12 seconds.

But here's the thing. If he was alive and faked the death the doctor would not be getting grilled and we would of just heard he had a heart attack or something.

The Dr. getting the shaft in the end then chances are he's dead. So when ever that's all done and over with it should be a tall tale sign if anything.

As I look at it again.
I do see that for some reason he actually does looks a lot shorter.

Still one could argue he's a little hunched backed looking, but still...proportionally he looks different. Who ever this person is.

And says "ooooo ooooooh" in a more deeper voice once getting into the building.

Uh, I don't know what to make of all this.

If this video is fake? why oh why?
If this while death is a hoax? Why oh why oh why???

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wouldn't somebody craving some attention have come forward on Michael's whereabouts had this been a cover-up? I know I would! I'm just saying...Even if he is gone here on Earth, he is still with us in our hearts.(sarcasm)

[edit on 25-8-2009 by TheShadiow]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'll repeat what I said.

THE PICTURE DOESN'T HAVE EVIDENCE. There is not ONE visible attribute to the guy that you can actually see to qualify saying its MJ.

You get a split second glace and a guy with a hair-do SIMILAR to MJ.

That's it.

Lastly, what would it serve Michael to be dead to the public for? If you'd watch any of his interviews its certainly not to get away from them. He loves the attention.

You're all hyping over a useless video with NO evidence to support the claim that MJ is a live except for a blurry, dark video of a man stepping out a of similar looking van with a guy you can't verify is MJ at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
They are definitely different vans.

Look at the font for the word "Coroner" on the back. Compare the R's in particular. Plus the blue chevron (little blue spike in the painted stripe) is shorter in length in the video... And er... The tail light is completely wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Whether it is a fake or not, I do not know.

What I do know is that the arguments AGAINST this video that have been voiced here are the most IDIOTIC, ILLOGICAL, BRAINLESS examples of skepticism I've ever seen.

ATS has a way of attracting the most utterly stupid human beings I have ever come across!

Here's a few examples off the top of my head:

"There aren't any hubcaps on the truck" (even though they can't be seen in the video, and even though the lighting is completely different, and in a dark setting hubcaps might appear much darker -- besides, if someone were to go to great lengths to fake this, you'd think they would remember the hubcaps).

"The lettering of 'Coroner' uses a different 'font'" (which does not appear to be the case whatsoever, this person appears to have invented this nonsense out of thin air).

"Maybe it was Michael Jackson's 'double' getting out of the van" (oh...dear...god).

The license plate is made of "cardboard".

Why is it so late at night when the van apparently arrives in the video? (even though the video may have been shot underground without any visible sunlight, even though there are myriad reasonable reasons why the van might show up later that night that would not cast doubt on the authenticity of the video).

The list goes on and on of IDIOTIC reasons why this is a so-called "fake".

Maybe it is!

But the moronic skeptics on here give all skeptics a bad name!

Idiots.

-- Justin

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mattehinthebox
I'll repeat what I said.

THE PICTURE DOESN'T HAVE EVIDENCE. There is not ONE visible attribute to the guy that you can actually see to qualify saying its MJ.

You get a split second glace and a guy with a hair-do SIMILAR to MJ.

That's it.

Lastly, what would it serve Michael to be dead to the public for? If you'd watch any of his interviews its certainly not to get away from them. He loves the attention.

You're all hyping over a useless video with NO evidence to support the claim that MJ is a live except for a blurry, dark video of a man stepping out a of similar looking van with a guy you can't verify is MJ at all.

Yes they are different vans.

But with the same license plate?
And then a guy similar looking to MJ hops out?

You don't find that the least bit odd?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1

"The lettering of 'Coroner' uses a different 'font'" (which does not appear to be the case whatsoever, this person appears to have invented this nonsense out of thin air).
Idiots.

-- Justin

Why is anyone an idiot to point out that the fonts are different? Do you think if you write on a van that the font will change randomly? This is supposed to be the same van so why the different font?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Yes they are different vans.

But with the same license plate?
And then a guy similar looking to MJ hops out?

You don't find that the least bit odd?

It's more odd to assume that the video is legit. Wouldn't it be easier for the coroner to not even put him in a van at all? If you had his resources wouldn't it be easier to take a plane to the cayman islands before your death was announced in the media? I mean you're already faking a corpse. Why ride with your fake corpse in a fake van only to let yourself be filmed by some rube? It doesn't make any sense to believe in this. You have to believe in so many stupid moves being taken by the person who wants to fake their death and you have to assume that the coroner is in on it plus his entire family. You're saying hundreds of people are involved in such an obvious hoax that could have been done way better than this. It's MUCH more likely that this video is simply a hoax.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join