It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The title of this thread includes "Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle??"

Yet there's no evidence of Michael Jackson. Just a van, and two men you can't see with a matched license plate.

That proves nothing but your wasting your time because it can't be proven to anyone.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Mattehinthebox]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by walman

"WHO CARES"

It may not be that everyone on here cares about MJ, but I do know that I find it both fun and interesting to try and find the truth of things. Isn't that what this site is about?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What I want to know is who went through all the trouble to do this? That either is a L.A Coroner Van or a duplicate and that is not easy to do.

On the issue of MJ. As I mentioned earlier, the man is dead. There are possible homicide charges and it could get very serious. You can't have that type of thing happening if you really aren't dead.

The only thing at this point is this might be some kind of "movie" or "tv" show or something along those lines. What kind of show? I don't know. The duplication of the van is quite serious.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
What I want to know is who went through all the trouble to do this? That either is a L.A Coroner Van or a duplicate and that is not easy to do.

On the issue of MJ. As I mentioned earlier, the man is dead. There are possible homicide charges and it could get very serious. You can't have that type of thing happening if you really aren't dead.

The only thing at this point is this might be some kind of "movie" or "tv" show or something along those lines. What kind of show? I don't know. The duplication of the van is quite serious.

You highly underestimate the power of technology these days.

Making a van look like another van isn't that hard of a task if you have the proper resources at your finger tips..

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
reply to post by CUBD1

Excuse me? The reply was to squidboy who, if you read, stated that it was due to camera distortion.

Look at that R. It's all wavy. It's the camera trying to catch up the motion. When he stops for a second, it's still catching ing. Then it tries to focus, thus having a minor distortion of the letter (in this case R).

Camera distortion is a key proponent of the video. If you look at the freeze frame I've provided, you can see what appears to be the faint black outline of letters right beneath the license plate, above the curve on the door. The letters are there, but you can't see them. Like in this photo.

The letters under the license plate are missing, due to the high intensity of the light (sun) and distance.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Also, not to be glib, but the guy in the video had hair, was fat and short. Dead guys are often forgetful over their hairpieces. Fake...RIP Mike

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mattehinthebox

You highly underestimate the power of technology these days.

Making a van look like another van isn't that hard of a task if you have the proper resources at your finger tips..

So spend all that money? I don't even think that is Legal? Which could get into all kinds of other issues.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Something Just Occured To Me.

That could be a decoy, trying to throw off people for security reasons. So that may in fact be a real L.A Coroner Van with an Actor. The Real Dead Body was probably secured more then we realize.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It would appear that the "LA coroner" plate doesn't have any tags and the capture of the alleged van shows tags in the corners. Tagged plates apparently do NOT show left and right tags with the same color either. (Geez)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
"If you had his resources wouldn't it be easier to take a plane to the cayman islands before your death was announced in the media? I mean you're already faking a corpse. Why ride with your fake corpse in a fake van only to let yourself be filmed by some rube?"

Part of the thrill? Maybe he wanted to be filmed by some rube? We don't know. Your arguments are not valid arguments against the video itself or the notion of a faked death. Take Logic 101 in college, for starters.

Try not to think too hard next time, and thanks again for contributing absolutely nothing to the discussion at hand.

-- Justin
[edit on 25-8-2009 by CUBD1]

Really? I should take "Logic 101"? Your entire argument is a conjunction fallacy and ad hominem attack.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Something Just Occured To Me.

That could be a decoy, trying to throw off people for security reasons. So that may in fact be a real L.A Coroner Van with an Actor. The Real Dead Body was probably secured more then we realize.

Um, why would this be needed? A live decoy? All you would need is a dirty laundry in a body bag.

To everyone saying this is rubbish.. Why? There are more important things going on... I agree) but it just hit me.... Think about this.

If this video is real, it is horrible news.

It means state and federal agents facilitated, and pulled this off. These are cops, hospitals, coroners, judges, media, his family. Michael may have been blackmailed, threatened....

Cap and Trade passed the same day Michael died. The same day. MJ took over all media. It was a media silence for anything other then MJ. It was on every station.

The chances of that occurring on the same day of a huge government passage, is slim. But it was a coincidence/ major convenience (a diversion news story).

Think about this, how many people could you go out on the street, and ask about Cap and Trade? How many would know? Then ask where they were when they they heard MJ died.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
It would appear that the "LA coroner" plate doesn't have any tags and the capture of the alleged van shows tags in the corners. Tagged plates apparently do NOT show left and right tags with the same color either. (Geez)

That's not tags.

That's shadows cast off the bolts holding the license plate on the van.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

Originally posted by aleon1018

That's not tags.

That's shadows cast off the bolts holding the license plate on the van.

Wow.....just WOW. You should work for the FBI

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This Puts the OP's video into context.

The body bag moves...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

They prefered using an actor for a decoy, just in case something happened. IF a picture got in etc. Remember the ambulance shot? Another reason they wouldn't just use a sack of potatoes, is probably not all security staff was aware of this. This was intended to throw off as many people as possible.

So in case there would be some kind of 'event' they decided to protect his 'real' body and secure it, due to the serious nature of the investigation and the fame of Michael Jackson.

I think by looking at the van, we can safely conclude that this was a real coroner van and it probably is a decoy.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This Puts the OP's video into context.

The body bag moves...

The guy on the left pretty clearly moves the body bag out of view on his own.

To clarify there's a man in an orange jumpsuit visibly pushing the gurney away from the camera. So it does pretty clearly put the OPs video into context as a hoax.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Funshinez]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Without actually seeing inside the chopper, we don't know if someone else was moving the alleged corpse or patient either. This looks like a person wrapped in a white sheet and not a body bag. That is, if it's inside the chopper and not outside. Didn't see the rest of this news piece to compare.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The guy that can be seen in the helicopter is hanging out the side, he didn't move him.... But I just thought of another interested coincidence.

He's Wearing a White shirt in his "last" photo.

Jumps out of the van wearing a white shirt..... Just another coincidence I guess.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The guy that can be seen in the helicopter is hanging out the side, he didn't move him.... But I just thought of another interested coincidence.

Wrong guy, look closer. I'm not talking about the guy wearing black and white. There's another guy, wearing orange. You can see him bend his legs and push the gurney out of the view of the camera.

Here is the guy right after he pushed the gurney out of the way.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Funshinez]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Wel the "burial" was pretty quick.. But I highlyy doubt he is stil alive. But you neva kno. He is full of surpises

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join