It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Don't want to gate crash but there is one obvious difference in these vans. In the picture the is writing underneath the silence plate there isn't any on the video van.

Hoax

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
As far as the autopsy, the family wanted a second opinion and a second autopsy and go it. It was said that the service was held with an empty casket and that they planned on having him cremated. They did say they were waiting for his brain before burying him also. Any evidence of a clone or fake is cremated is also interesting. Who's to say the funeral home that cremates him could be trusted either? I've yet to hear the end of that yet. The funeral is on saturday the 29th?

I can't understand why this thread is still up. HELLO??

link   
Yeah I heard he's still alive.

I also heard he's chilling with Elvis and 2pac at area 51 and they'll be doing a group karaoke later tonight.

link   
Look at the number 6 in the plate.... different fonts.

Look at the tail light on both cars... different type.

Look at the letter N in "coroner"... different fonts.

Look at the letter R in "coroner"... different fonts.

Along with the missing text above the number, the missing text below the plate, the switch between daylight and night time

Stop wishing.

[edit on 25/8/09 by flice]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

They did say they were waiting for his brain before burying him

You mean his brain was kept elsewhere ?

This doesn't surprise me for a man that slept with small boys

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ah well, this would explain why his father and his son showed no emotional pain at all after his death.

Only i dont believe he is still alive.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Along with the missing text above the number, the missing text below the plate, the switch between daylight and night time

Stop wishing.

Actually the tail lights are the same but its still fake. watch this video from a different perspective, notice the tail lights.
news.bbc.co.uk... scroll down to the bottom

[edit on 25-8-2009 by remymartin]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I was just thinking that if Michael Jackson did fake his death, maybe it was because he could start afresh. So if everyone thinks hes dead he can just live a life as a different person.

Thats only a possibility though. My personal opinion is that he's dead and buried.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by welsh alien
I was just thinking that if Michael Jackson did fake his death, maybe it was because he could start afresh. So if everyone thinks hes dead he can just live a life as a different person.

Thats only a possibility though. My personal opinion is that he's dead and buried.

Not possible. Someone who's THAT famous will always get noticed no matter what he tried to do.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yep it's fake. The writing is different in coroner and there is also writing under the license on one and not the other. The other reason it's fake is

Michael Jackson is dead. < that's a big one

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I wonder if this all means that Michael Jackson is the Mahdi?
This would than make sense why he converted to Islam so he can be resurrected as the Mahdi

MAHDI JACKSON

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I remember as a child hearing the news about how MJ would wear disguises and go to Disneyland. He would dress up as an old lady and go etc, etc...and no one EVER knew it was him! So if he wanted to disappear he could just disguise himself. Also as mentioned before, no reason a double couldn't been the dead one. I saw one a few years back that they interviewed. He worked for MJ. Boy, he sure looked like the real MJ to me. I don't think MJ faked his death but I thought I would share this info just the same so you all could do as you please with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by remymartin

Originally posted by flice

Stop wishing.

Actually the tail lights are the same but its still fake. watch this video from a different perspective, notice the tail lights.
news.bbc.co.uk... scroll down to the bottom

[edit on 25-8-2009 by remymartin]

True I notice that now myself...

Another thing missing though is the white sticker on the bumper. If you go through enough google images of LA type coroner vans, you notice they all have a white sticker with text on the lefthand side of the bumper.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Very cool find
It makes me wonder though, if they were going to pull something like this off, you would think the wouldn't do it in the plain view of the public? I am sure there are plenty more doors further up in the building.

The thing with this is, if it is real, Michael Jackson is going to find it hard to hide. Many have said Tupac is still alive, yet there are many many people who look like him. Michael Jackson however, would stick out like a sore thumb.

(Edited Typo's)

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Okay my 2 cents..

It's a big stretch and it could be anyone getting out of that van at anytime and the images could be altered...but...

As far as the writing beneath the plates...its very small text that the (what I assume to be) cell phone camera might not have picked up.

I paused footage and looked at the "R" in coroner as some suggested and it doesn't look significantly different (beyond the scope of pixelation and angle) to rule that they are different fonts.

The Tailights...when examined...actually look like a match. The reason one looks "thinner" in one picture is because it is a side view as opposed to rear view and the tail-light does not wrap all the way around to the side.

Again...I think it's bunk...but lets call bunk for the right reasons. Just my 2 cents.

Edit to add: Okay...I revisited the "R" in freeze frame" and it does look to be a different "R"..straight line R as opposes to a rounded bottom.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Please no!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It is so fake.
And why focus back at the very end on the number plate other than to make that part of the "story"

I prefer Elvis is at a 7 eleven to MJ still alive stories..YAWN

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wait a second! He can't be alive. There was a video of his ghost walking around in his mansion.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I must say that these lame attempts at humor and Elvis comparisons are so pathetic. I mean really, it is so cliche. If you cannot contribute anything of value to a thread why waste your time typing something that A. Wastes time reading and B. Is not even going to make someone laugh...not even a little bit.....give your fingers a rest, and leave the posting to those who feel like having a discussion not an endless parade of bad jokes.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
One obvious difference: the shot of Michael being loaded into the van is in broad daylight. The shot of him jumping out is at night. Not the same guy IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join