It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It is the SAME font, different lighting conditions.

Lighting conditions. Just think about it for a second. Also think about the fact we're viewing this from a different angle, with a different camera. Of course it isn't going to look EXACTLY the same.

I'm not saying it's NOT a fake, but the reasons given so far are quite pathetic.

-- Justin

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Fake, IMO. Compare the number "6" in the still and the video. One has a (sort of) straight line, the other has a "loop" at the top. Completely different. The one in the still appears to have been altered. It looks like other numbers may be different also.

[edit on 8/25/2009 by AntiNWO]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1

"The lettering of 'Coroner' uses a different 'font'" (which does not appear to be the case whatsoever, this person appears to have invented this nonsense out of thin air).

Are you seriously unable to notice the difference between the two?

Lighting conditions are not going to have that great of an effect. Look at the R.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Comatose]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
"If you had his resources wouldn't it be easier to take a plane to the cayman islands before your death was announced in the media? I mean you're already faking a corpse. Why ride with your fake corpse in a fake van only to let yourself be filmed by some rube?"

Part of the thrill? Maybe he wanted to be filmed by some rube? We don't know. Your arguments are not valid arguments against the video itself or the notion of a faked death. Take Logic 101 in college, for starters.

Try not to think too hard next time, and thanks again for contributing absolutely nothing to the discussion at hand.

-- Justin

[edit on 25-8-2009 by CUBD1]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
OK...a show of hands on who really gives a F?

OK...a show of hand as to whether this will affect your life?

Hey...the guy did some good music. If he wants to fake his death, who cares!

Its not against the law unless you are collecting insurance money of some sort.

Hey...he probably said (or was told by his jewish manager)...why perform all

those concerts? You can much more money feigning your death. Hell yes...

let's do it boss. That's just business on planet Earth

People are like that ya know. They feel when someone gets away with

something, and they didn't, they are upset or jealous.

People deserve to be deceived. They ask for it. I could care less whether

he is dead or alive. So there!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i dont really know for sure one way or another about this vid or the situation at all

but in my opinion

this is MJ not some small time crook trying to fake his death, if he was going to fake his death, it just seems to me there would be a little bit more secrecy and security involving the situation, not just some gate who stopped some guy with a camera, and no one else had any clue the camera was there

if it was mj, then mj was probably involved with this video being taken

for this to be just some lucky guy who caught mj on camera faking his death just doesnt seem possible to me

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

The bright sunlight causes the letters on the daylight van to appear smaller around the edges. This is normal.

-- Justin

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The "R" is definitely different in the word coroner

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose

Originally posted by CUBD1

"The lettering of 'Coroner' uses a different 'font'" (which does not appear to be the case whatsoever, this person appears to have invented this nonsense out of thin air).

Are you seriously unable to notice the difference between the two?

Lighting conditions are not going to have that great of an effect. Look at the R.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Comatose]

Lighting conditions (may have effected the hubcap) and movement of the camera may have distorted the font. It's has to be considered, due to the nature of the media.

Again, we are looking at the copy of a copy. The copy of a crappy camera phone video, added with the compression when the video was uploaded.

That's two crappy things that will effect an image, and distort it.

Ever video tape anything with a crappy Camera phone. Walk around the room, film it, move your hand around, shake, make it dark, focus on words (on packaging, change angles) , then go to a computer and look at the details. Things will be missing, distorted.... It's just part of the process of using low tech...

This was not an MSM photographer with a nice quality camera on a tripod.

This was a dude running to video tape a van on his shatty phone....

[edit on 25-8-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor

Originally posted by Mattehinthebox
I'll repeat what I said.

THE PICTURE DOESN'T HAVE EVIDENCE. There is not ONE visible attribute to the guy that you can actually see to qualify saying its MJ.

You get a split second glace and a guy with a hair-do SIMILAR to MJ.

That's it.

Lastly, what would it serve Michael to be dead to the public for? If you'd watch any of his interviews its certainly not to get away from them. He loves the attention.

You're all hyping over a useless video with NO evidence to support the claim that MJ is a live except for a blurry, dark video of a man stepping out a of similar looking van with a guy you can't verify is MJ at all.

Yes they are different vans.

But with the same license plate?
And then a guy similar looking to MJ hops out?

You don't find that the least bit odd?

AGAIN I'LL REPEAT IT!

IT ISN'T MJ AND YOU HAVE NO PROOF. You didn't even read what i said, i didn't even mention the license plate.

My argument is.. YOU HAVE NO PROOF AT ALL THAT IT'S MJ!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

for this to be just some lucky guy who caught mj on camera faking his death just doesnt seem possible to me

Your limited thinking and poor reasoning skills are not valid arguments against this video.

It's not likely someone with a camera would capture this...

But let's consider a few things...

Michael Jackson possibly wanted this to filmed, and decided to release it now.

It was filmed by a colleague.

It was filmed by a security guard who had access.

We can't assume there would be an entourage of vehicles surrounding him when he gets out. It seems just as likely the van would arrive, alone, to an inconspicuous part of the building, so few people noticed...

It is very possible someone captured this. Very possible.

-- Justin

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locutis
The "R" is definitely different in the word coroner

Your inability to perceive reality without taking into account various cofactors does NOT constitute a valid argument.

-- Justin

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

So crappy camera distortion is going to result in a slightly curved "R" being transformed into a completely uniform and straight "R" ? That doesn't really make sense. If it were the other way around then yeah I'd say camera distortion/lighting could do that.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
reply to post by squidboy

So crappy camera distortion is going to result in a slightly curved "R" being transformed into a completely uniform and straight "R" ? That doesn't really make sense. If it were the other way around then yeah I'd say camera distortion/lighting could do that.

*sigh*

It's NOT crappy camera distortion, it's the SUN, moron. The bright daylight bled into the letters slightly, giving them a softer "look". Once in a darker environment, the harshness of the font became more clear.

Your utter lack of deductive ability is not my problem.

-- Justin

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

Excuse me? The reply was to squidboy who, if you read, stated that it was due to camera distortion.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I've still yet to see someone argue whether or not they actually think its Michael really..

Come on people.. shouldn't you be at least willing to see the persons face before you make any sort of judgment?

You can't see it at all..

There's no way to prove its Michael, and certainly seems futile to even consider the idea he's alive. That would have to require many many people covering up quite an elaborate and unnecessary hoax.

What benefits him at all for doing this? or some one doing it for him.

**Edited for typo

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Mattehinthebox]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mattehinthebox

Okay but you basically just said there was no proof, but the the license plates are the same, and that is some kind of proof. Just because you don't mention it doesn't mean it doesn't count.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That isn't proof. It's proof someone put a stupid video of a van on the internet.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ok, maybe no one noticed my question (or no one cares...lol), but i was wondering if it looked to anyone else like the "missing" text is simply covered by something in the still from the video? If you look closely (at least when I look closely), there appears to be a rectangular something (magnet maybe?? who knows...) in the same spot that the "missing" writing is in.

Also, can anyone tell me what the small writing below the plate says??

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We just passed one of the largest progressive taxes in history...

...Obama has run up a larger deficit than any President, ever, and he is only in his 8th month...

...our freedoms are being eroded at a faster pace, and to a greater extent, than ever before...

...the globalists are planning on further consolidating power and stripping the US of its Constitutional sovereignty...

...and we're on the brink of an unprecedented escalation in the global financial crisis that could bring a world-wide depression.

With all of these serious matters to attend to you want to talk about Michael Jackson, and here of all places?

My response to this...

WHO CARES!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join