It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patent 6470214: Projecting thoughts into your head.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was thinking about this, and what Im about to say is a little silly granted, but so was 95% of new technology before it became mainstream use. I have a sneaking suspicion ths has been released because this is where cell phone communication technology will be heading. Instead of being "mind readers" we will move to using our brains to recieve communication....which we already have through voice and ear lol but we are contsantly trying to update our human biological tech.

Now to release the technology information is one thing, they will find a way to meter it next for mass product release.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
I have a sneaking suspicion ths has been released because this is where cell phone communication technology will be heading.

Yea, but I hate cell phones. I'm an old man and the newfangled technology can just stay the hell away from me. I don't own one and never will.

If they think for even a moment I'm going to sign up and pay them to beam voices into my skull, they have another think coming.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
We`re not even done figuring out where the other voices come from and along comes yet another source of voices.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Alright to help spread knowledge to the masses:

Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

The thread listed above should make for some interesting co-reading

Oh, yea and Mr Wupy... Star and Flag

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
All I've been hearing lately is . . r e d r u m.

R E D R U M. R E D R U M.

( The voices . . . . . help me . . .)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I agree that we should link up the threads on this subject. Our members need to be informed about something as threatening as this. The more we know the more we might be able to protect ourselves.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
this has put me on the brink of insanity... there, i am insane.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Now this is spooky. In 2002 the DoD received a patent for placing thoughts directly into someones head. Your not crazy, you REALLY ARE hearing voices that aren't your own.

Aha!!! So thats what's going on in my head
poor ME and I was thinking it were Angels whispering to me in my dementia delusion

Seriously: mindprogrammes of ALL sorts (video / audio / wave-lengths of div. sort) have started years ago. They only get better all the time and more advanced.

How do people learn? By seeing, hearing AND doing! Who knows how long experiments on humans are already running?

What can one do about it? Seek complete silence and be aware of your own thoughts. Meditate from the inside out, that can make some kind of protective 'field' I hope.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

Aha!!! So thats what's going on in my head
poor ME and I was thinking it were Angels whispering to me in my dementia delusion

This would also explain a few folks I've met along the way. Good people mind you, just hearing things I could not. I almost felt left out:

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite mad, by those who could not hear the music."

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This technology has been out for a good while now.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Great information, S & F! ...seems too sick to be true! I am sure...I cant be the only one to think of the implications of this technology.

With even a cursory glance through some of the most gruesome tragedies of todays times, we can see that many of those horrific happenings had clues as to how deep the rabbit hole is. What about an incident lilke this?

The REAL Columbine

More information was revealed on August 10th about the Conyers, Georgia shooting at Heritage High School on May, 20th. A note by the 15 year old assailant, Thomas Solomon, was found in his room and read to the press by a Georgia Bureau of Investigation officer that said, "One big question I leave behind for you to find is why. But for the sake of my brothers and sisters related to the Trench Coat Mafia, those answers will have to remain out of the public eye." This is the first time that the shooting appears to be related to the Columbine shooting. "I have been planning to do this for years, but I finally got pissed off enough to do it. This has nothing to do with Hitler, and it is not because I was picked on," the note continued. Solomon may face up to 351 years in prison if convicted. The defense argues that Solomon is mentally ill.

"As far as I know he was a normal student. No one picked on him," said senior William Britt of Solomon.

"He heard voices telling him to do strange things, but they were robotic voices, not human voices," said Dr. Eddy Regnier, who teaches psychiatry at Harvard University and who was hired by defense attorneys to examine Solomon.

(We would like to note that 16-year old Kip Kinkel, who in Springfield, Oregon in May of 1998 opened fire in a high school and also killed his parents, was taking Prozac and heard loud voices in his head who commanded him to kill ).

www.apfn.org...

Nahh...no one would do such a sick thing would they?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
From what I can see, this doesn't look like a means of thought control so much as a means of communication that doesn't require a receiver. I'm not convinced that hearing a "thought" this way would drive anyone crazy, any more than hearing someone talking to them would. Sure, the voice would seem to be coming from within the head, but... unless you're already fairly confused, you should be able to identify what your thoughts are, and what someone else's voice is saying.

I don't think I'd be afraid of mind control with this technology. I would be far more worried about advertising. Imagine being able to beam commercials directly into peoples' heads, without even having to show them a TV show or anything. That is a scary thought...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Two comments about that. Maybe three. First, people have been hearing voices for thousands of years, at least. Certainly they heard them long before there was ever radio technology. Second, there would be no good reason why anyone would order high school kids to go shoot up a bunch of people, even if they were testing out a new technology. Why not test it some other, less newsworthy way? And third, I don't know about you, but if some voice starts telling me to go kill people, I'm not going to listen to it. A voice telling someone to do something doesn't compel that person to go ahead and do it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
David Berkowitz, the son of Sam killer, said a dog was talking to him and telling him to kill people. Now imagine a dog comes up and looks at you, and suddenly you start hearing speech in your head.

Now imagine the agent who's pointing the beam at you and laughing his ass off.

I still say we're dealing with some seriously messed up technology here.

The abuse factor alone makes it too dangerous.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I believe it is very possible, dare i say likely, that this type of technology is being used to fuel the war against the 2nd amendment. As we all know, restricting firearms is the first step to population control. Imagine, powers that be, who have been monitoring us anyway, implanting thoughts into the heads of troubled individuals who "fit the profile" of mass murderers, like the virginia tech shooter, columbine kids, or more recently the pa health club shooter. Multiple-victim gun violence has dramatically increased in the last 18 months, and I really feel that this is one area this type of technology is being applied to.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1g1talgangster
I believe it is very possible, dare i say likely, that this type of technology is being used to fuel the war against the 2nd amendment.

It's very possible. Tech like this could be used to forward all sorts of nefarious agenda's. Especially when messing with the heads of folks who are already messed up.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

It's very possible. Tech like this could be used to forward all sorts of nefarious agenda's. Especially when messing with the heads of folks who are already messed up.

Yes...exactly. But our innocent kind loving minds can not fathom such destructive actions/motives. We want to believe that those who have such technology would never never use it to that end.

Afterall, the government would never want/need a reason to take away our right to keep and bear arms. They want an armed citizenry, right?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
From late 1999 until mid-2008, I worked at the British Embassy in Helsinki. The American Embassy is directly across the street. I worked in the Defence Section and was on the Chancery floor - I was the first non-diplomatic staff allowed there (cleared by Finland, the UK and the US to Secret level).

I was put through every kind of hell which I won't go into just now but in April of 2005, I was going out into the garden for a cigarette break. I used to smoke. At that point I had been smoking for over a quarter century. So, I stepped out into the garden and was just going to light up when I heard a voice in my head - my voice - saying "You don't really want that". What? Umm, thanks but I do. I walked over the a bench, sat down and was just about to light the thing when the voice chimed "What if that's the one that gives you cancer?" What a thing to think at that point. I lit the cigarette. It tasted terrible and I tamped it out. It was only weeks until I smoked my last cigarette ever.

I had almost continuous middle ear infections for the remainder of that year. Oddly enough the Defence Attaché, my boss at the time and a Lt. Col., used to rave about how he so very much looks forward to having the RFID chip and how much easier life will be with it. He came to us from SHAPE.

That was four years ago and only once have I heard a voice so clearly again. The last time was not quite a year ago, half a year after my employment at the embassy had ended. It was a male voice this time and it said only one word.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Come tell us...what word was that?
Your experience is full of intrigue...tell us more about the voice,
and what he said....also who do you suspect is the source of the male voice?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Here is another You Tube vid on the US patenting MInd Control...
WWWatch and learnnnn...,Lol

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join