It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patent 6470214: Projecting thoughts into your head.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

That sounds like it would sync up with this at some time, mrwupy.

Transhumanist Postgenderism - Science Fiction or Science Future?

We're disccussing "transhumanist postgenderism" over there, basically in easier terms it says "cybernetic non-sexual beings", or in even easier layman's terms for the non-technical, "human robots with no gender".

Is this related to your original post possibly?

Inner Voice Target Tracking Behavioral Influence Technologies

[edit on 25-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I am so gettin an umbrella made outta mirrors. It's going to be the coolest thing... probably evar.

Get it? Coolest - reflect sunlight... corny I know.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I ran across this while watching a flick, found here:

That's Impossible: Mind Control.

This is a scary tech to find out about. but on a brighter note, if I ever hear voices I'll simply know I finally got their attention.

Thanks for the link. What a crazy show, I never even heard of this show before and I watch this station often.

Gonna have to check out other full episodes they have after I finish watching all the parts to this mind control one.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Thanks for the link. What a crazy show, I never even heard of this show before and I watch this station often.

That's impossible usually have shows that are right the alley of members here on ATS. Death rays, Living forever, and now mind control. It's a real eye opener. I wouldn't doubt they get their ideas from us.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

What the funk is this all about? Who the hell wants to have messages beamed into their head? What if you are Schizophrenic? You already hear voices....... don't think beaming more voices/messages into their heads will help them much.........

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Possibly the same thing?

There is another thread I can't find where this device was tested on the streets of NYC. It was available for purchase from a company I found at that time. I think the thread was a few months after the one in the OP at the link above.

I actually looked into it as a way to deal with everyone in the office wanting to listen to something different.

I know there is quite a large thread about here somewhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
And i definately don't want commercials beamed into my head........ NO FUNKING WAY!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I remember reading in the news a few years ago, someone has been comdamned here in france.It was an old man who was harassed by the youths hanging around his house, he bought a device the which played non friendly messages via ultra low frequencies only audible to youths, not grown men apparently. Crazy world we're living huh?.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here is a company who does this.

This is not the same one I found before but I'm still looking.

This does seem different as it localizes sound and what this thread is about seems to send a signal directly to the inner ear.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ELNC3

The people using this technology might as well be extreme sensationalists to begin with, if they're hell bent on devillish games like this.

edit: (notice ^ using of "sensationalist" vocabulary.)

[edit on 25-8-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Could this help the deaf? Turning their skulls into receivers might actually overcome the deafness. Just a thought.

But then again, imagine someone was deaf all their life and suddenly started to hear the voices. Talk about a freak out.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
From the link in the OP.

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

This invention relates to the modulating of signals on carriers, which are transmitted and the signals intelligibly recovered, and more particularly, to the modulation of speech on a carrier and the intelligible recover of the speech by means of the Radio Frequency Hearing Effect.

The Radio Frequency ("RF") Hearing Effect was first noticed during World War II as a subjective "click" produced by a pulsed radar signal when the transmitted power is above a "threshold" level. Below the threshold level, the click cannot be heard.

The discovery of the Radio Frequency Hearing Effect suggested that a pulsed RF carrier could be encoded with an amplitude modulated ("AM") envelope. In one approach to pulsed carrier modulation, it was assumed that the "click" of the pulsed carrier was similar to a data sample and could be used to synthesize both simple and complex tones such as speech.

Imagine the pranks one could pull with this thing

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I want to know how did that Youtube video maker capture the "voice" from that billboard?

If it really is "voice in your head".

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
But yes, now someone can make you, and only you, HEAR things.

By the way, a simple Faraday cage would isolate you from microwaves and almost all radio signals including any external electromagnetic fields I'm aware of, including an "EMP"

Basically, being in an atomic shelter for example, would make one completely immune to all radio signals. As for putting your head in a microwave - I don't think it would work since signals bounce off and would find a big hole on the bottom

One other thing I'm wondering is quality of the signal, I bet it would take a lot of effort to make everyone hear it clear without any, um... noise.

I think some well made tin foil hat would make it stop

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

I think the video just shows what can be beamed into your head not what is beamed into your head...... get it?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Well, if that's the case, here you go.

Build Your Own Faraday Cage, Stop Nosey Listeners, and Survive

However, if this is talking about beaming transmissions into your head, a simple Faraday Cage is not something to stop this if they have it hooked directly into your cable internet, or even up to your computer and you are "jacked-in" via your USB port.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well it would open up a new market for sure. Just start making hats that are lined on the inside with tin foil or a Faraday cage and you'd sell out in no time at all. You'd probably sell them faster than you could make them.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Could this help the deaf? Turning their skulls into receivers might actually overcome the deafness. Just a thought.

But then again, imagine someone was deaf all their life and suddenly started to hear the voices. Talk about a freak out.

I think we already have something like that

Edit:
Chek this out Sennheise r AudioBeam

[edit on 25/8/2009 by DGFenrir]

[edit on 25/8/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
First thought that popped into my head (haha, was it my own?) was that this was the perfect vehicle to send a spy instructions.

Or imagine a soldier on the battlefield getting instructions not impacted by the din of battle.

Or Imagine a prisoner in a cell and you play a screeching tone nonstop.

Or Imagine the next X-men sequel and Professor X talks right into your head.

This actually sounds like another step toward a totally immersive VR world.

Imagine sound at the maximum threshold beamed into your head but no sound is heared externally but your scream.

In the wrong hands this kind of tech is downright horrifying and Human hands are almost always the "wrong hands".

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think the video just shows what can be beamed into your head not what is beamed into your head...... get it?

I get it now

I've looked here for more info on the video:
www.technovelgy.com...

It has nothing to do with radio signals, it is using an advanced "speaker system", the next-gen surround speakers if you will
. The video title was "Telepathic Ultrasound Billboard Ad" so I just thought it's yet another obvious joke video.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks! S&F!

Kind of throws a whole new light on MK ULTRA and "paranoid schizophrenia" and the lone crazed assassin. Scary tech...

Though it may be nothing, Mark Chapman, the man who allegedly shot and killed John Lennon, was another big fan of Catcher in the Rye. Is it possible that a particular phrase in the book was meant to enduce a pre-conditioned hypnotic response in the chosen assassin and that since it worked for Chapman, the CIA figured they'd try again with Hinckley? John Lennon was a not a big fan of the government and the government wasn't a very big fan of his apparently, due to his influence in the anti-war movement during the Viet-Nam war. CIA agent Jose Perdomo appears to have been conveniently present during Lennon's assassination to ask Mark David Chapman "Do you know what you just did?", possibly to elicit a pre-conditioned response from Chapman which was "I just shot Lennon!"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join