It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patent 6470214: Projecting thoughts into your head.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

How did they make the voice sound exactly like my own, if they used that blasted machine on me? I wouldn't put it past them either. The US and UK are in bed together, much as people might like to think otherwise.

The word was "Shoshone". I know how it relates to me but I don't know why it does. The mystery deepens...

This story continues from here but is no longer relevant to the subject of this thread. I won't start another for it though. I'm not here for points.

[edit on 26/8/2009 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
yeah this has been known for awhile,they can show you holographic images in the sky,and then you'll here voices in your head,the people who believe in churchianity are really gonna love this show .they could be led to blindly do anything they may be told.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
That billboard was freaky! Now imagine they can project such voices directly into your head!

Maybe aim a small device at your house and have you hearing all kinds of voices and getting instructions. Chants in Latin or something like that.

This can destroy people and they would have no escape.

Hello... they didn't invent the tinfoil hat for nothing

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I've heard a voice in my head. I believe it was projected.

It was a strange situation that happened while I was in my car, with the windows rolled up, with the stereo on and cranking fairly loudly. Then a woman at a distance made a motion with her arm/hand. She seemed to be making this exaggerated motion towards me. At that moment I heard a female voice in my head loudly, clearly, unmistakably. It was so alarming it caused me to get something like an adrenaline rush. I was shaking. My hands on the wheel and shifter were shaking and feeling fatigued.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I remember something very similar to this being invented by a 14 year old who did not have the money to purchase a pair of headphones some 30 years ago and being put down in the Patent Office by National Security considerations.

The inventor made a deaf lady hear words directly in her head on live tv, but I can not say that I've saved a link to that clip. Could be that they've gotten so much better at it that the original invention is now considered obsolete and was finally allowed through.

Kind regards, M.

Edit: Here is the gadget I read about. link Don't know how much of it is true though, but I do recall seeing the letter he received from the NSA somewhere on the web.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Manawydan]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This really does not surprise me since I believe there are alien life form the government knows about visiting planet earth. They could have easily given the government this technology.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stereotype

Thanks for the video.... it shed more light on the subject!

The tech in the video would be great for usage in the house say if your kids wanted to play their music really loud, you wouldn't hear it unless you went into their room.... as for beaming commercials into your head though i wouldn't like that at all..... that's just 1 advantage and 1 dis-advantage...

I also believe that this Tech is from a higher source and not the invention of said inventor....

I wonder if Holograms will be next..... if they can do this with sound and create 3D Films then i'm sure by combining the Technology there will soon be Holographic Tech..... wouldn't surprise me if it's already in use

[edit on 26-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
yeah this has been known for awhile,they can show you holographic images in the sky,and then you'll here voices in your head,the people who believe in churchianity are really gonna love this show .they could be led to blindly do anything they may be told.

That's just one of the many possibilities. Mass hallucination could have the people jumping off cliffs like lemmings to the sea. The abuse potential is unreal.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think they have had this technology for quite sometime now. They are merely making it official by bringing fourth the patent that makes it possible. Its kind of a stupid move on their part though. If they had kept it completely secret or under the radar then they would be able to operate this technology without impunity or scrutiny by those who realize that this technology exists.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
reply to post by TheMythLives

I agree that we should link up the threads on this subject. Our members need to be informed about something as threatening as this. The more we know the more we might be able to protect ourselves.

I agree. However, no amount of knowledge can stop what has already existed for decades. And quite frankly, once they utilize something of this magnitude, they are not likely to give it up no matter how educated that we become.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nocensorshipplease
This really does not surprise me since I believe there are alien life form the government knows about visiting planet earth. They could have easily given the government this technology.

Why would aliens give our wimpy little government technology that can project thoughts into the minds of people?

That would almost be like me running out to an ant hill and dropping off a .40 caliber pistol. I highly doubt that aliens are sharing much in the way of technology with us.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
. If they had kept it completely secret or under the radar then they would be able to operate this technology without impunity or scrutiny by those who realize that this technology exists.

Even though they patented it, few people realize it exists. As someone stated earlier, the American people don't read. Only the few who research and dig into such things realize what's out there and the potential for harm there is.

If the government started using it on large groups of people today, only 1 in 100 would have a clue as to what was going on. (That's a guess on my part.)

They received the patent in 2002 and I didn't even know about it till a few days ago, and I've been on ATS for almost five years.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't believe it's been said, but there are massive implications on the potential to create massive hysteria based on "paranormal phenomena". I remember hearing something about this a long time ago, a conspiracy theory, on how the government will try to make everyone lose their minds with projected images and sounds prior to a take-over of some sort.

It's a pretty out there theory, but lets look at some basic facts here...

I've been avid viewer of Ghost Hunters and Paranormal State for some time.. without ever really thinking of it. It's kind of funny and ironic that the "projected sound" billboard is Paranormal State. It kind of hints at the agenda...

Also, Ghost Hunters is sponsored by the US Navy, it says so every commercial. I know they do this for a lot of programs, but this always seemed different to me.

If I didn't know any better, I would say there is a campaign under way to start scaring the cheese'n'crackers out of people.

Paranormal State is a show supposedly founded by a group of college students at Penn State university. Yet somehow they've come to the point where they are putting out billboards that project sound onto the streets... come on.. I don't think so..

Also, let's say that they are just a group of do'gooder college students out to have some fun and make a show. They get contracted by A&E and voila, they get massive sound-projecting billboards. Now, if that's the case.. where are all the other companies and all their sound billboards? Telling me nobody else is doing it?

[edit on 26-8-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

If I didn't know any better, I would say there is a campaign under way to start scaring the cheese'n'crackers out of people.

At least we now know they have the tech to do just that sort of thing. If we start hearing voices we can look for the speakers instead of falling to our knee's and begging God to forgive us and please include us in the rapture.

I wish I had one of these tonight. I'll be spending tonight in an old mortuary with a paranormal group I'm a part of. We'll be ghost hunting and I'd freak the lot of them out.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Honestly though, that's a curious thing isn't it? A show about a group of people that investigate homes of people who report "hearing and seeing" strange things.

That's rather ironic, that they would have a billboard where, if you didn't know any better, you were hearing things until you looked up. I'd almost guarantee the "paranormal" thing is being practiced somewhere, in rural America. Seeing if they succeed in making people see and hear things and get to the point where they go borderline crazy and report it. Which is what these people do on Paranormal State, they often break down crying when the team arrives.

Remarkable coincidence.

Who ya gonna call? The Government Database Agency That Reports and Documents Successful Cases of Mind Altering Phenomena Tests! No, not the Ghostbusters.

Really, who else are you going to call? Can't call the police, and your family could give a rat's ass about crazy ghost rants. Better call the "show" sponsored by the US Navy so they can correctly document you and then go to a random selection of homes ever year to call it entertainment..

[edit on 26-8-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I will be keeping an eye on this thread, I have always been interested in the radio communications field. I just got my associates in engineering and am trying to enter the field. I have always wanted to experiment with ELF Magnetics and RFs.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is the part that gets me: "where it is demodulated by the normal processes of the cochlea"

The inner ear "demodulates" the audio signal? I had not idea that the human inner ear can "demodulate" audio signals.

When I studied human anatomy and physiology I never once heard the word "demodulate" when it came to the function of the inner ear, but I could have missed that day.

I really do not believe it can "demodulate" audio signals. But, I am now going to check.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And everyone laughs when I wear my tin-foil hat... who's laughing now?!
*Cocks head to the side*
I'm not talking to you I'm talking to them. No I don't want to smell the music!
I am not Hungry for ca-ca!! Yes yellow is the new five...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The human cochlea can naturally "demodulate" electronic signals?

I always thought that it could be possible to transmit sound into someones head, but I had not idea that the human cochlea "naturally demodulates" audio signals.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Directed sound is not new and there is nothing spooky about it? I have walked by this board a number of times and it is certainly not thoughts being projected into the cerebral cortex! This technology maybe the same technology the military is using in a new type of acoustic deterrent device based on focused soundwaves called LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) which is basically a multitransducer, phase coherent acoustic beam! This new technology gives the operator the ability to project a sound upon an object as a tightly focused beam which is adjustable for depth as well as width, if you will, when directed at a target. The eventuality of civilian use in advertising, as an example, was certain. The advertising by the vendor of this technology mentions the possible use of the LRAD devices for selling products as well as other non-military uses. The other information mentioned in another blog concerning the use of the osseous material comprising the human skull as a medium to transmit soundwaves to the structures which send information directly to the brain via the cochlea is fascinating though, and will warrant further study on my part? When technology is misused, therein lies the problem!

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Amerikan Patriot]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Amerikan Patriot]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join