It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers are Losing.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Annav

Listen, I use the phrase "I believe" often for things like religion, alien phenomenon, etc.

But did you see how many times you used "I believe" in that post? What you believe doesn't matter when you have so many people providing so many obvious scientific reasons.

You see, I use "I believe" in Alien and Religion threads because I think they might be true to me, but I am more than willing to accept the fact that someone might PROVE me wrong.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Are you people believing you are going to get a answer from the government and military saying "yes, ok, we have done this and done that"?

Get out and see the truth for yourselves!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

No one needs to prove your eyes wrong.

Its no ones job to be sensible than your own. There are over 150,000 planes flying at the moment. Just deal with the fact we affect our planet privately more than what you think.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Also, in my own "research" I am crosschecking airplanes on a flightradar and all airplanes i have seen chemtrailing were NOT seen on this site! = military! ?

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Annav]

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Annav]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Hmmm, when I watch planes flying at high alt in a X pattern, and their emmisions always form a cloud that lingers over my beautiful city, and I see this regularly, no amount of snickering or snide-ness will convince me that interntional cloud formation is not occuring.

Like I said I wont debate the blueness of blue. If you can tell me why intentional cloud formation is occuring im all ears - if youre here to tell me im seeing things you can go ahead and continue your disinfo career with someone more gullible.

Why and how are clouds being formed artificially?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Look at the loaded weight of the plane I listed; I'm sure other planes are used, but considering SAPs, and how BIG some of these jets are; It is IMPOSSIBLE for Anyone to say it's impossible.

Well given the 747-400ER has only been flown by Qantas since 2002, that leaves people in similar positions to me, to maintain, overhaul and operate them. Every part of an aircraft is inspected, and furthermore strange liquids are not loading in to aircraft before flights. If you think we have missed anything, then conduct an investigation.

Of course, it might not be Qantas operating different aircraft, obviously, the leaves a large amount of commercial operators with large aircraft, and a hand full of military operators. Please conduct an investigation or find out where these aircraft are coming from. You just keep on saying, "it isn't impossible". Yeah and that shows what exactly?

here's a youtube from liveleak.

People are starting to wake up.

If people wake up then hopefully there will be an actual scientific investigation (finally) where the conclusions the so called "debunkers" have been pushing all along will be met. Let me reiterate, an actual investigation will have the same conclusions. BTW, someone taking a video already found on the internet, renaming it and changing the description to fit his or her agenda, does not count as "waking up" nor does it count as an investigation.

You were able to see the exact markings of the planes at what, 30k+ feet?

Claiming they were Virgin Airlines is a whole lot better than claiming they were unmarked, at least.

Putting a nozzles in a plane won't effect anything. Look at the space shuttle being transported

To be fair, the Shuttle the Back makes the plane violently buffet.

There are tons of videos on the net discussing massive flights in, and out of Area 51; flying support staff.

Link? All I' know of is EG&G handfull of 737 aircraft. It's not secret at all?

Chemtrail debunkers ignore the skies.

Too busy working on real aircraft, flying real aircraft, or being actual meteorologists, I presume.

Now the MIC companies that do partake in SAPS I'm sure supply such things as mens undershirts as well, since they are greedy.

How does one become greedy for supplying clothes? I don't get it?

The beauty in a SAP is that the majority of hiding takes place in ****plain site**** Hide it in the open, and People won't think twice to look.

Like loading weird liquids into aircraft? That nobody seems to have any evidence of?

2 planes crisscrossing contrails at least 6 times in an hour period to people who see a jackalope???

How do you know they were the same aircraft? Many planes fly the same route. Check Flight Aware many planes fly exactly the same route in a single day.

flightaware.com...

How do we find out what planes were flying today and at what altitudes? Is that information available, or were they just figments of my imagination.

Get an ATC scanner? Look on public websites?

Maybe I've the only one who lives in a major city, and the debunkers live in podunk towns and are irrational survivilsts.

Nah, debunkers are the ones who actually work in fields including or are related to aviation.

Chemtrails are not a conspiracy... I am a meteorologist and make air planes and have an intense knowledge of the upper atmosphere... they don't exist(sarcasm)

Chemtrails are real because of SAPS and the amount of hits it gets on google.

[edit on 23/8/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf

Hmmm, when I watch planes flying at high alt in a X pattern, and their emmisions always form a cloud that lingers over my beautiful city, and I see this regularly, no amount of snickering or snide-ness will convince me that interntional cloud formation is not occuring.

Like I said I wont debate the blueness of blue. If you can tell me why intentional cloud formation is occuring im all ears - if youre here to tell me im seeing things you can go ahead and continue your disinfo career with someone more gullible.

Maybe snide, but I am certainly not snickering. I genuinely feel bad for you all.

If you are too lazy to do a very simple search, or even check out OZweatherman's threads, then please continue to argue me for no reason at all. ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. Unfortunately, no one is watching after those with small minds

I will never argue the fact that some things that appear to be clouds are artificial. These things are created by planes and (much less often) by seeding. I would not argue this theory, but I'd assume less than a half percent of those are what you see.

I am no spokesperson, I am only trying to help out the very tired, very jaded scientifically educated people on this board who have had to deal with the very silly people who have subscribed to a CT that I cannot honestly understand think of how it was formed.

Just do a search. i don't need to teach you. Teach yourself.

Oh, by the way, I was hired by Operation 94-beta-689 to tell you all that. Yes, I am a disinformant. Also I'm 800 years old.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

Maybe snide, but I am certainly not snickering. I genuinely feel bad for you all.

If you are too lazy to do a very simple search, or even check out OZweatherman's threads, then please continue to argue me for no reason at all. ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. Unfortunately, no one is watching after those with small minds

I will never argue the fact that some things that appear to be clouds are artificial. These things are created by planes and (much less often) by seeding. I would not argue this theory, but I'd assume less than a half percent of those are what you see.

I am no spokesperson, I am only trying to help out the very tired, very jaded scientifically educated people on this board who have had to deal with the very silly people who have subscribed to a CT that I cannot honestly understand think of how it was formed.

Just do a search. i don't need to teach you. Teach yourself.

Oh, by the way, I was hired by Operation 94-beta-689 to tell you all that. Yes, I am a disinformant. Also I'm 800 years old.

G'day SantaClaus.....

Your post sums things up very well

All the questions have been answered.....

....& one does become very jaded reading this chemtrail rubbish.

The objective of these chemtrailers should be to find the truth......

But it's not.

Their objective is to wallow in their paranoiac fantasies.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

I'm not sure which beer you prefer in OZ, but while I was there I liked toohey's old. I know Tooheys is considered the real nonsense out there, but I loved all theirs. Even named my dog that when I came back: Old Toohey.

So, I cheers you a Tooheys new or old. I like em both. I swear to God if you offer me a bitter I'll be pissed.

Anyway, next time I'm there I'll buy you a jug. I have the feeling I'll need a quick move once all my countrymen have lost their way.

It seems people in this country only want to believe the worst. Its a cancerous society.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

OZ, this is directed at you. Do commercial passenger planes, or any planes for that matter, produce dense and persistent clouds? Does the technology exist to creat clouds?

Yes, commercial planes do cause clouds. Its not that they create dense and persistent clouds, they add water vapour to an already moist environment, supersaturating the surrounding air. When an air parcel becomes supersaturated, cloud forms. So they do in fact, help to produce cloud.

The technology to create clouds does not exist. Even cloud seeding attempts need to already have clouds in order for it to be efficient, to cause or prevent rain. And this on most occasions doesnt even work. If simple cloud seeding is not a sure proof way to create weather, then its even harder to manipulate it further

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

We can have a couple for the chemtrailers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2ca1e16319e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I love that beer. As long as you live near the Gold Coast, I'll make sure that beer happens. I might have a job in King's Cross (sydney). I love that area even thought its gross.

Back on subject....

OZWeatherman consistently makes these people chumps. I don't know why. There's nothing in it for him. But I can also say he made me smarter for what he posted well over a year ago. The guy knows his stuff, period.

Seems australians are getting that "good air." I don't care about the air, but the people were awesome.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

At the risk of one more off-topic post....

Coopers Red Sparkling Ale (a.k.a. "riverwater").

That's the stuff.

Back on topic......

I hope they can learn at least a little from OzWeatherman, but I fear their minds are completely closed to reason.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Their minds are made up, yet some don't quite know what they believe in.

Have a look through the OP's posting history, their theory of what's in chemtrails has chopped and changed all over the place.

It would seem for some that as long as the story is on their side then it must be true.

I don't think I've come across a chemtrailer believer that will concede on any point at all about chemtrails..clearly their mind is open so much the brain has fallen out.

And just to add a little more for the new people around here:

Manufacturing Industry - The REAL Chem Trail

And Chemtrails over Washington DC?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f240a34ae98.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

G'day Chadwickus.

I'll have a read through your earlier threads.

Believe it or not, I'm actually big in the barium business........Weedwhacker got close to it in your Washington thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Ahh yes I can see you now concocting the barium mixture in you lab for all the chemtrail planes...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d91d80e10008.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously though, you must be in radiology then?

Nice.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Originally posted by Strictsum

The particles in the jet engine, dust and water vapour automatically crystalise to ice.

OK, now show me what the particles are. Please provide a link so that all may review the data.

Thank you in advance.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Baloney! The planes that leave the grid or x patterns in the sky are not commercial airliners. The ones that lay the trails in the sky fly higher than commercial airliners. I sat in my backyard watching them for hours at a time, days on end and months into years. The aircraft that leave persistent trails behind fly so high you can barely see them with the naked eye, and they make no Sound whatsoever.

When I can sit on my patio before sunrise until after sundown and watch the skies being criss-crossed by planes that leave semi-permanent "vapor" trails along with normal commercial / passenger aircraft which do not, there is no argument.

The rest of you can debate and ridicule all you like. It changes nothing. I see what I see and until there is an admission by those whose agenda it is to perform aeronautic maneuvers that paint my sky with unknown chemical agents alongside normal aircraft I will continue to believe and speak out about my observations.

I've read both sides of the argument for over 2 years now. The ones saying the grids in the sky are normal aircraft exhaust condensation trails have a problem with reality. Contrails dissipate within a moment or two. CHEMtrails persist for hours, spread out, creating artificial clouds out of clear blue skies until the entire visible sky is covered with a blanket of hazy, gray, stuff.

I honestly doubt the sanity of people who persist in denying the difference between normal condensation trails and chemically produced trails.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme

OK, now show me what the particles are. Please provide a link so that all may review the data.

Thank you in advance.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Udontknowme]

You want me to show you miniscule particles?

Im probably not the best person to ask for the link, as Im more concerned with the water vapour within the exhasut.

Actually give me a little bit and I will see if I can find something

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
so you base the fact that debunkers are losing because of google hits being higher...?

Man... every day google hits go up for pretty much EVERYTHING.

Chemtrails dont exist. Face it. No matter what google says.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join