It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers are Losing.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It's truly a terrible thing to see so many people refuse to assimilate clear, unambiguous information totally refuting the existence of chemtrails.

Please read the excellent information that is being offered to you by OzWeatherMan & Weedwhacker, amongst others.

There are no chemtrails.

There's nothing there.

Not a thing.

Nothing.

At all.

Zip.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
In previous pages I've proved chemtrails are at the least plausible, and there is a link to a basic thread I did, concerning SAPs

Sancho, they are least plausible

Think about this for a moment. If you were to poison a population, what would be easier?

One, you have the chemtrail theory, where you dump something from 30,000 ft, through multiple wind speeds and directions, not to mention the jetstream in some cases (where winds exceed 200 knots sometimes), and hope it lands where you want. If you ever witness a weather balloon launch/ or data, you will realise why we do not reuse them.

One the opther hand, you could drop a large dose of poison into a town water supply, which woukd guarantee that the population would be affected.

Now, my opinion is that the latter would be a much more effective and cost reduced way to achieve the same thing.

So, say you were in charge of a secret government organisation, what would you personally do?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

I watch clouds form daily due to high alt jets.

My coworkers also witness this.

Most days I can look up at watch the X patten form in a clear sky, that always leads to a hazy cloud mass.

I can also watch jetliners, on the same day with the same weather conditions, emit emmisions that are gone within the hour. They fly lower along designated flight paths and never intersect.

The higher alt jets emit streams that always intersect in an X pattern with other streams that always form a lingering cloud. This occurs several times a week.

How do you discount this? In your own words please.

Id love to belive I wasnt being sprayed, but my gut tells me otherwise.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I love how debunkers want us to believe a chemtrail is a contrail. Listen to The Veritas Show on Sep 11, 2009. You may find some truths about chemtrails.

Cheers,

Exo

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

So SAPS is real, now prove that chemtrails are part of this secret keeping program

As stated in the OP there are hundreds of thousands of google search hits on the word chemtrail yet you want us to believe that these chemtrails are part of a super secret, black operation??

I see too that you've not answered my questions in that thread that you've mentioned countless times in this thread.

Why not?

Why does that list of Military Industrial Complex Companies include companies like Campbellsville Apparel Company?

Campbellsville Apparel Co., Campbellsville, Ky.,* is being awarded a maximum $12,574,000.00 fir fixed price, total set aside contract for men’s undershirts. Using services are Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps.

Are you suggesting that the supply of men's undershirts are somehow related to SAPS and black operations?

Maybe these undershirts are chemtrail proof...?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

G'day Neo_Serf.

OzWeatherMan knows 1 million times more than I do about all this.

PLEASE listen to him.

He really, really knows his stuff.

There are no chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
I love how debunkers want us to believe a chemtrail is a contrail. Listen to The Veritas Show on Sep 11, 2009. You may find some truths about chemtrails.

Cheers,

Exo

You lot are all quite mad in here.

It must be all the chemtrails

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

You said it yourself...different altitudes...which means different temperatures and weather conditions.

Simple really

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I haven't read this whole thread so I apologize if this has been brought up.

I watched a show on the history channel about weather modification about a month ago. They were acting as if the Government had admitted to changing the weather in the Vietnam War.

They said they made it rain trying to slow down the Vietnamese supply routes but it backfired on them.

Was that whole show lies? I know most of it was speculation however when they talked of Vietnam they acted as if was fact.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
the only chemicals they spray are in some forest areas to get rid of tree pests. Or for that matter they spray chemicals in some rivers of Africa to get rid of the illness called `river blindness`.As to spraying chemicals to poison Americans, that is bull.Actually it is vice versa, those were americans spraying agent orange that caused cancer to many vietnamese and also to american soldiers, although its purpose was to get rid of tree foliage.

[edit on 08.15.09 by Advancedboy]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The chemtrail concept is so irrational, it actually raises more questions about it's supporters than anything else. It sorta works on the assumption that if a Govt wanted to kill/murder/depopulate, it'd do it in some Bond villain style that's unlikely to work and could be done simpler. It shows that chemtrailers have a lot of imagination and very little practical or critical thinking. How many times is it pointed out that just poisoning a water supply would be more accurate and effective? It'd be cheaper and wouldn't have the risk of killing people on your own side.

Still they cling to the sinister operations of spraying the public. It's a good job the chemtrail evil-doers don't read conspiracy sites or they'd poison the water instead

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Chemtrail conspiracists are being played off by the keyboard cat!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme
I wish people would wake up and notice the hazy skies, dying birds, bees, trees, bizarre weather, dead fish, beaching whales and dolphins, and people getting 2 and 3 chronic diseases with no cure, no cause known.

What will it take for people to wake up to aircraft are severely polluting our skies. I would behoove us to know how much, so that we may stop it

while pollution certainly plays a role in people being sick i think there are tons of other causes why all these things you list happen. from dumping crap into water, to the medication in people's urine which doesn't get properly filtered and returned to the rivers and cities downstream, to people eating junkfood and popping pills for any possible reason. how many people are still walking or doing physical activities nowadays? it's all sit in the car, sit at work, sit at lunch, sit in front of the tv, sit at the computer and then go to bed. how much time is spent outside in the sun vs spent inside an air conditioned artificially illuminated space?

i'd rather consider that before i go to chemtrails! but that's just me.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum

They said they made it rain trying to slow down the Vietnamese supply routes but it backfired on them.

Was that whole show lies? I know most of it was speculation however when they talked of Vietnam they acted as if was fact.

Its not a lie, no

Its about cloud seeding which is a different thing altogether. Cloud seeding is done at low altitudes, by releasing silver iodide or dry ice into the troposphere, to allow water droplets to attach to the particles of these.

Contrails work similar, but at much higher altitudes. The particles in the jet engine, dust and water vapour automatically crystalise to ice. The ice supersaturates the atmosphere, causing more ice to form, and cloud to develop. Thats basically how it happens in a nut shell. Its a tad more complex though

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
how can you remove a post? and how can you upload a youtube video? damn....

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Simply telling me this does not exist doesnt satisfy. I see clouds being 'made' regularly. I watch them form day after day and I know when to predict a hazy day due to this. I watch normal jetliners contrails and they always dissipate within the hour. These are different.

Im certainly a layman when it comes to the physics of high altitude pollution particles, but to my eye there is a clear distinction between the jets that dont produce lasting clouds, and those that *do*. What are these high alt non passenger jets? Why do they fly in seemingly random directions? Why do they X cross at a seemingly defined point in the sky? Why do their emmisions seem to linger and form clouds while others dont? Why can I predict a cloudy day in Vic without a being a meterologist?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I still don't understand how they Chemtrail debunkers ignore the skies. Maybe you guys live in different countries, or smaller cities, but it is going on.

I am not saying we are being poisoned or anything conspiracy related, it could just be weather modification, but if you saw the amount of contrails in the skies today creating entire cloud cover over the city...it was happening from 8am-5:30pm, it was crazy.

If it is is weather modification I would prefer to be told, as I don't love the idea of aluminum iodide being sprayed, just because its probably not very healthy for anyone.

I believe there have been so many crazy accusations about chemtrails we just end up missing the most obvious reasons.

Lastly, I watched 2 planes spray miles long "contrails," turn around, repeat, turn around, repeat, turn around repeat. Lining up 6 contrails in a row going the same direction, than change direction and criss cross. JUST today.

I doubt they were passenger jets, and they were so high up you couldnt make the type out.

Why would two planes be doing this, and why would they be selectively creating these contrails?

I am not interested in arguing, I am not lying, I am stating exactly what I witnessed today...so I would sincerely like to know what these planes were doing? By the way, I was outside playing in a softball game....so I had plenty of time to watch it happening.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
Im certainly a layman when it comes to the physics of high altitude pollution particles, but to my eye there is a clear distinction between the jets that dont produce lasting clouds, and those that *do*. What are these high alt non passenger jets? Why do they fly in seemingly random directions? Why do they X cross at a seemingly defined point in the sky? Why do their emmisions seem to linger and form clouds while others dont? Why can I predict a cloudy day in Vic without a being a meterologist?

Planes dont always travel in the same direction. They fly at multiple altitudes and directions, and use things such as the jetstream to save fuel and time on travelling. Just because planes cross, does not mean that it was deliberate. For instance, you may have a plane travelling from Melbourne to Adelaide....and one heading from Darwin to Melbourne. Planes dont follow the same track.

Cloudy days are easy to predict. If contrails linger, its actually a good tool to use, to indicate that there is sufficient moisture in the atmosphere, for clouds to form. Its a tool thats been used for amatuer forecasting since world war two.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Any chemtrailist still contributing this thread who has continued to use "I SAW IT" logic to assert their claims should be written off as a unreliable sensationalist.

Seriously, these threads are killed by logic so often it hurts to know how many stupid people are still allowed to vote in this country or any.

You guys continually spout the same idiocy and never argue the people who provide the real evidence. You avoid it because you know its true.

Before you believe all your sad, stupid bunk, please research it..

Here's an example... I could say, "I SAW A JACKELOPE LAST NIGHT!" Which of you would believe me? I could certainly dress a bunny with antlers and take a pic, but there is still NO EVIDENCE worth such an argument. Tissue samples? Fur? Droppings?

When one of you cares enough to get a pilot's license, in whatever plane that allows a 40,000 foot altitude, and legally obtains the chemical output of one of these planes by means of collecting their contrail (which would not be difficult), I will believe you. But all of you are insane, and it makes the rest of the skeptic world seem stupider for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join