It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers are Losing.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

doda, I am SO glad you mentioned Las Vegas!!

I seem to be repeating this each time, getting to be a monthly occurence lately.

LAS happens to be a VERY active position, where MANY Hi-Altitude Airways cross. LOTS of traffic, especially in/out of the airports in Los Angeles.

Stand by, let's see if I can find a linky for you......

I'm not good at screenshots yet. Let's see if this shortcut works.

(If it comes through, it's gonna be technical!!! Fair warning, because it's the equivalent of visual "double-speak, to some people....)

skyvector.com...

Well, I don't know how to show you the screen I was just on, all I get is the home page link. GO THERE, type in KLAS, push 'GO'.

THEN, look at the top for "Enroute H-4". Click that. What you will then be looking at is the High-Altitude IFR chart for the area. Shows ALL the Airways. There is a scroll bar at the bottom, to zoom in and out.

Enjoy!!!

[edit on 23 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by brocket99
I don't have the knowhow to look that information up

That's obvious.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cranberrydork

Gee whiz dork.
Put me on ignore if I bug you so much.

I havent seen much better from you.
Buncha ego trips to space if you ask me.
Keep the blinders tightly on, my friend.
I wish you well.
Instead of dissin', try lookin'.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey weed.
See if you can post the pictures of the tanks and
the nozzles in the wings like in my links I posted. Thanks
And no not crop dusters!
Calm winds and (hopefully) clear skies to you!
Heres some more good stuff (so I contribute properly):
www.asp.bnl.gov...

[edit on 23-8-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brocket99

...but I've realized you guys have no interest in considering the possibility that I am telling the truth.

**slaps forehead!!**

YOU don't know the 'truth'. The tools for you to learn have been given, but rather than use them, it seems better to not look, lest the actual truth is looking back, staring you in the face.

You want "proof"??

Peruse this!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Good comeback. Was that more humor?

You know what I think of you and your posts, so there is really no reason to reply to me. Your posting tactics are predictable and you keep beating the same drum.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

To gain improved understanding and model-based representation of aerosol radiative influences an IOP (Intensive Observational Period) was conducted at the Department of Energy's Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Southern Great Plains Site in north central Oklahoma, in May 2003. This experiment used ground and airborne measurements of aerosol absorption, scattering, and extinction over the ARM SGP site to characterize the routine ARM aerosol measurements, and help resolve differences between measurements and models of diffuse irradiance at the surface.

www.db.arm.gov...
Gee whiz, am I contributing anything here yet?
This is all from the horses mouth!
And its all in the information I have already posted in my prior worthless post! Wow. We cant even look at it huh?

I dont know how you can do it in good conscience. Really.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

WHY should I post pictures. They're from the sites you linked. Anyway, the one below:

The picture on this page CLEARLY shows it spraying something
and its not coming out of the engines!
www.home.earthlink.net.....

The FIRST picture (already been posted here, other "chemtrail" thread) is a KC-135. That's a tanker, used for air-to-air refueling. They are modified Boeing 707s. IN THAT picture, the airplane is dumping fuel.

Normally, fuel dump nozzles are out on the wings, at the trailing edges. THAT airplane is modified, as you see, and the dump nozzles have been relocated. Someone here who is Military knew why, I've forgotten, but it is an operational reason, nothing more.

The THIRD picture is a normal, passenger, Boeing 767 making NORMAL contrails!

THIS has been shown here at ATS as well, and it is the silliest claim of them all! LOOK very, very carefully....the contrails are forming AFT of each engine, in line with the engine exhaust cone. They are NOT coming from the Horizontal Stabilizer! EVERY picture of contrails shows the distance behind the eingines, before the air cools enough fromthe hot exhaust, for the condensation to form!

Sheesh!

THIS is a prime example of WHY the "chemtrail" stuff is baloney. Incorrect, ignorant stuff being spread around the InterTubes...and fooling the unwary. THAT is the REAL conspiracy. Those people want web traffic, they WANT this phenomenom to blossom and spread --- just like their fantasy "chemtrails".

"Follow the Money".

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hey!?!?!?

I thought that they didn't have the technology to spray an aerosol??? I believe Oz mentioned that in an earlier post.

Also...havent you hear that anything in the sky that looks suspicious is nothing more then a contrail? What you posted makes no sense, as your source is bogus and you don't know the first thing about science or contrails.

What you were reading in the article was the scientific way of explaining "holding patterns" and normal flight traffic. I would dumb it down for you, but I have trouble speaking in layman terms, so you'll have to do it yourself.

...now that my friends is sarcasm.

By the way...the Fed, Bernanke, Paulsen, Geithner...all good guys just looking out for us.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Are you "contributing"??

YOU showed a snippet, and link, to a very prosaic study of airborne aerosols. So what? It's nice to see that they are studying air pollution.

Here, more from that article:

Several times during the IOP, elevated aerosol layers were observed over the ARM SGP site. These layers, which were present 2-5 km above the surface, are often the result of the transport of smoke, dust, or pollution from long distances away.

(emine)

See? Air pollution. Been happening since the Industrial Revolution, and coal-burning factories, and such. It is a concern. Studies to examine HOW stuff is carried by the atmosphere, to better understand the mechanism.

THEY aren't 'spraying', they're sampling!

Observations of these layers during the IOP indicated that these layers may be more common than originally thought, and can have a substantial impact on the atmospheric radiation budget. CIRPAS Twin Otter flights were also conducted in coordination with overpasses of NASA Terra and Aqua satellites. These aircraft and satellite measurements will be used to evaluate how the satellite, airborne, and surface network measurements can be used to study the horizontal variability of aerosols and clouds.

Note, the airplane they used, the Twin Otter. Know what that is? I'll show you: DHC-6 Twin Otter

Some details about this high-performance "powerhouse" of an airplane:

General characteristics

Crew: Minimum one, commonly two. (A flight attendant must be on board if there are more than 19 passengers)
Capacity: 19 or 20 passengers
Length: 51 ft 9 in (15.77 m)
Wingspan: 65 ft (19.8 m)
Height: 19 ft 6 in (5.9 m)
Wing area: 420 ft² (39 m²)
Empty weight: between 7,000 lb (3,363 kg) and 8,000 lb (3,628 kg)
Max takeoff weight: 12,500 lb (5,670 kg)
Powerplant: 2× Pratt & Whitney PT6A-27 turboprop engines, 620 hp - 680 hp (460 kW - 507 kW) each

Performance

Maximum speed: 183 knots (210 mph; 338 km/h)
Cruise speed: 143 kt (165 mph; 265 km/h)
Range: 920 nautical miles (1,050 mi; 1,705 km)
Service ceiling: 26,700 ft (8,140 m)
Rate of climb: 1,600 ft/min (8.1 m/s)

Source

Notice I emphasized the maximum altitude capability. (Wow! I never knew it could go THAT high! Thanks, I learned something. Of course, its rate of climb is weak, it'd take forever to reach 26,000 feet!!!)

NOW...NO ONE has ever said that airplanes cannot spray. OBVIOUSLY, there are cloud seeding activities, and airborne release of pesticides, herbicides, and such....AT LOW ALTITUDES, on specific targets.

THE PROBLEM here is, these "chemtrail" sites keep pointing at normal air traffic, high altitude passenger or other commercial air traffic, and scream "spraying"!!!

The "chemtrail" websites are rife with this bunk, and they spread it, and it is sick to see people fall for their shenanigans. These people THINK they "know-it-all" better than hundreds of thousands of people who actually see it for what it is...Toro Caca.

[edit on 23 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The planes that I watched yesterday were up so high I couldn't make them out, but you could see the "contrail" behind them.

So you had no reason to suppose they were normal commercial aircraft?

Someone suggested that these criss cross patterns could have been made by different planes, but like I said I watched the same planes for over an hour making huge contrail criss cross patterns.

You actually saw the aircraft turn around, and not contrails extended to the horizon?

This is the sort of thing that ought to be filmed. So far no chemtrail believer has managed to present visual evidence of this happening.

shouldn't we be seeing contrails ALL over the place???

No. In the same way you do not see exhaust fumes from a car, or indeed vapour from your mouth, every day of the year. It depends on the atmospheric conditions at the altitude at which the aircraft are flying. This varies much like weather at ground level can vary - it can be warm and dry in the morning but turn cold and moist in the evening.

A little off topic, but I have also read that these artifical cloud covers could be needed as a conductor in the atmosphere for HAARP, which could explain the serious spraying in the atmosphere considering my location.

Some people also claim there are 100,000 invisible fairies living at the bottom of my garden. They also are unable to provide any reason for believing this other than that thay want to believe it. ie it's complete made up fantasy. Those making such claims need to provide evidence. The fact those who study the subject say it's not real, and are therefore NWO agents, is not evidence that such things are real

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Essan]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

They were SPRAYING AEROSOL then sampling. Get it right clown. You need to go find a couple of friends and get a life. You are a cherry picker of information, and your posts are simply sophomoric and purposely misleading.

THEY aren't 'spraying', they're sampling!

Observations of these layers during the IOP indicated that these layers may be more common than originally thought, and can have a substantial impact on the atmospheric radiation budget. CIRPAS Twin Otter flights were also conducted in coordination with overpasses of NASA Terra and Aqua satellites. These aircraft and satellite measurements will be used to evaluate how the satellite, airborne, and surface network measurements can be used to study the horizontal variability of aerosols and clouds.

Note, the airplane they used, the Twin Otter. Know what that is? I'll show you:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Banned4life. Im supprised you would create your account just to post in this thread. Welcome to ats. Its a pity you have learned nothing after all that this thread has discussed. Chemtrails are a fariy tale.

Wertdagf this isn't my first post here on ATS, I did have one other post under another name, and thank you for the welcome.. but what's surprising to me (not really) is that you won't comment about the video i posted.

It's clearly not a commercial airliner nor is it anything you've ever personally witnessed.

You see Werdagf, I've already been told "YES" there are some things going on, what you see is real.. not in those exact words of course. I suppose you'll just have to wait and see for yourself.

When you state i've "learned nothing after all that has been discussed in this thread.." you are in one part correct, that's because these operations and the phony debates that surround them are not new to me.

How'd you know the reason i created an account on ats was just to post in this thread? WRONG!

All i wanted to do was post a video which has not yet been posted or discussed on ats (until now.) and to see how the so-called debunkers would explain what was filmed.

well it seems the so-called debunkers will not comment on that video, why?

[edit on 23-8-2009 by banned4life]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Essan,

Please give me your hypothesis on what HAARP is? Do you believe the report that it is nothing more then a color machine for the sky?

I know we both don't know, but to compare my comment to fairies is insulting. Why be a re-re about it?

Yes I could see the planes turning around. They were visible enough to watch, otherwise I would not have made my statements.

Yes I wish I had a video camera to have captured it.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by banned4life
here's an interesting video i came across not too long ago. from the looks of it, it appears to be a newer video..2009.

i'd say this is a "smoking gun" video and a must see for anybody who's ever debated chemtrail vs. contrail.

Great video!

But what is that in the middle?! strange..

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I thought that they didn't have the technology to spray an aerosol??? I believe Oz mentioned that in an earlier post.

Where exactly did I mention that?

Aerosols are found everywhere in the atmosphere due to normal pollution. Like I metioned before, particulates are a good trigger for the growth of super cooled water and ice crystals, forming cloud and in some cases weather

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Annav

Yah that thing in the middle is pretty odd. Probably nothing more then a figment of our imagination. A normal figment that happens when viewing normal contrails.

Just normal atmospheric science.

/sarcasm off.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

DO I seriously have to define every frickin detail for you guys to take what I am seeing? Ridiculous.

Well, I believe you!

And that is because I have seen this myself! There is something strange going on!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by brocket99

PLEASE read the bloody link, mate.

OH, and would you PLEASE fix your 'quote' links, makes it look as if what YOU wrote was written by ME! I don't appreciate it, nor your tone.

AS TO the 'spraying' by the Twin Otters...the article mentioned "smoke and dust", among other things. Gee, where do you suppose that came from, originally?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join