It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien , History Channel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by baaronhaile

what was the purpose of the structure ? how did they get the stones from the quarry to the site? i'm sure someone somewhere has already studied this part, i want to know what they discovered. what are the little niches? is this an astronomy device? what is it?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

"Excellent find, havent seen this so thank you very much.

Until 2 years ago I had an interest in aliens, gods, religion and ancient civilisations, and I've been on this nearly every day for 2 years, watching all types of films on the subjects above and other interesting topics.

But I'm still catching up with it all, its too much in honesty, I read and read and watch and I'm still confused.

These videos have now introduced me to Enoch, Ezekiel and the list goes on, so could somebody give me a list of books that they would swear by to help me better understand religion, and I suppose just on this subject of ancient civilisations being visited by aliens, and worshipping them as gods."

Please feel free to choose from my collection of Books :

Look in each Folder is all about Finding Out . I started like you and eneded up researching OUt of Body Experience Meditation and Astral World . Is a good journey . Take it easy and enjoy:

www.4shared.com...

Free download .

Love and Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Nice find. Starred, and flagged.

This is one of the best subjects being discussed in these forums, more so because it takes us away from all the political BS, bickering, and political baiting.

I am watching the videos now.

BTW, Von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods was one of the first books i read in the U.S. about this subject back in 1989 when i came to the states with my parents. He certainly at least presented the topic for people to do their own research, and to ask the right questions.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The second I heard, "So what?" in Part 8 and saw Michael Shermer, I couldn't help but laughing a little bit. I find it funny how he only got one part in the entire documentary. Most of what I watched contained structures and places I had already known about, but it did contain some new information. This is a must watch for anybody wanted to learn more about ancient past.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
2012 great pyramid

the ark of the covenant

sometimes it helps to do a little reverse engineering

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
www.s8int.com

This website is a very very good website that explores this and many other ancient civilizations across the planet. This website was the first one that I came across the term OOParts (Out of Place Artifacts).

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hi Undo,

there is a reason for those detailed carvings,

for sure there was something that fit there,

those pinholes are precise....

but they aren't the rosetta stone: just a one off.

serving a purpose for them alone.

perhaps just another example of human ingenuity,

to us left to interpret

I'm thinking sight lines, or surveying...

either using the sun, or perhaps known stars

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thanks. Just watched the series.
---------
They covered many aspects, but far from all.
1. Ancient planes were proven to be able to fly
2. Underwater structures neat Japan and everywhere else - pre ice age.
3. Baalbeck stone
4. Chinese pyramids
5. Elongated skulls with larger brain velocity
6. Irish ancient megaliths
7. Malta ancient cart tracks that go under the water
8. Wonders of India - the pillar that does not rust for thousands of years.
... just to name few

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo...I would like to read Von Danikens book Chariots of the Gods, but I have heard mixed reviews. Anyone here read it and if so do you reccomend it?

I recommend it, as i do 'Lost Worlds' by Robert Charaux and 'Fingerprints of The Gods' by Graham Hancock.

Like any secondhand info you have to use discretion while absorbing their points of view, but give them a read - nothing ventured...

You can't avoid stuff because it might not be true, or somewhere in there you'll be avoiding the truth.

[Edited quote]

[edit on 22-8-2009 by McGinty]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
you beat me to it. i was gonna link to these videos. its a good series.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
you beat me to it. i was gonna link to these videos. its a good series.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

ohh thanks i gonna watch those videos now.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
YT deleted them because of copyright, anyone else upload them anywhere?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here is one suggestion of how some of the stones were moved... however I don't feel as if this evidece is sufficient for every case around the world. Some of the terrarin just seems downright 'inhospitable' and impossible to make such a move of a 1000 ton rock with sticks and rope.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i saw more pros than cons. well i guess i mainly just focused on the pros. great documentary and worth watching

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Thanks, im gonna check out these things

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
thanks for posting the links OP. that was an awesome way to wake up on a foggy saturday morning. very captivating.
it's amazing to see how many instances of architecture aligns with our planetary system, and true north. (like how the pyramids at giza are the perfect center of the world's land mass)

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The torrent version of Ancient Aliens:
dl.btjunkie.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Durabys

I do not know how you come to that conclusion. It agrees with the Bible.

From Genesis 6:1
When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of heaven saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose. Then the Lord said: My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh.

At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth , after the sons of heaven had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Great Documentary!
Really enjoyed it.

To the Subject of not Giving Ancient man credit.

Yes they had the same intelligence capacity as we do

you forget that they don't have the "Understanding" or "wisdom".

that takes time to acuire from Progress and Knowledge past down generation to generation adding and building upon Ideas.

They had the mental capacity, but lacked the Knowledge.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join