It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien , History Channel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

In regards to the book of Matthew:

I agree here. Coincidentally, it is the least fantastic of the four. Which is a big plus for me.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

what do you think of the info in this post? particularly the article from heiser and the vase from abydos egypt?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I enjoyed it.
In fact, I have thought similarly for quite some time.
More specifically that the Nephilim are a race of "incredible" (Giant - tall statured = amazingly sophisticated) aliens (we know they were aliens because the word literally means Giant from the Stars).

Good info. Glad to see someone trying to trace the concepts down.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

actually they wouldn't be aliens technically speaking. they'd be original inhabitants, who had to evacuate in last big catastrophe, came back, began the process all over again, this time with human slaves. planet got too polluted, it was reset, most of them either died or left. now we're looking at people having encounters with them again under various pretenses, as if they were aliens, but i'm guessing this was their home before it was ours, just based on the ancient texts and the available archaeological evidence.

let's say they find a large lizard head and a bipedal skeleton. what's going to be the first thought? it's two separate specimens. a reptile and a human or a reptile and a caveman but not a reptilian. it doesn't make sense to suggest we evolved from monkeys but the reptiles didn't evolve into anything other than smaller reptiles. hundreds of thousands of years, this place was a reptile sanctuary.

in the sumerian text, "enki and the world order," it calls him the great dragon. now i wonder where they got that idea?

[edit on 23-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Good point.

In reality, if they found a complete reptilian humanoid skeleton, they would burn it.

And you would never hear about it.

I've always thought the velociraptor would have made a good prototype for a reptile humanoid.
According to what I've heard, paleontologists believe they had developed language.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

In reality, if they found a complete reptilian humanoid skeleton, they would burn it.

why?
and are you sure about that? i'd think they'd want to save it for experiments to see what it was.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Did you read the thread about the New Zealand archaeological coverup?
There was documentation included mentioning 20 some odd "embargoes" on finds in the area.

These were skeletal remains of "giants"...
They were burned. The speculation is that they were burned because it shows that the Islands were already inhabited when the Maori arrived.

Of course that would be a big deal for the people of New Zealand. So, burn the evidence.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

very interesting reading! it sounds as if the author of the article was not particularly enamored with the maori people. is there a race struggle there?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well, my kiwi cultural information is severely lacking, but I believe there is.
I mean, like most other places the Brits have invaded, they have usurped a native culture.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Oh yeah, back on the nephilim thing. I'm not so sure they wouldn't be aliens.
I mean, if we are to consider an ancient, unnoticed civilization on this Earth that was highly sophisticated, we should see evidence of their industry.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

i've been thinking about that. now according to dake's book, they colonized the planets and moons in our solar system, yet from the nasa and even amateur images, you really don't see much, only the occassional hint of something. so i theorized that they may have developed a way to fit in unobtrusively in their environments. add to this, the possibility of stealth technology and you could be looking right at it and not see it. if advanced enough, seems to me they could use the natural products of a planet, such as rock, sand, crystal, and provided they used the right types, they could conceivably access various types of energy without the need of wires, poles, gas, engines, motors or electrical power stations.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Excellent video's thanks for posting them

It just goes to show that things aren't invented....they are re-invented

Places aren't discovered... they are just re-discovered.

It's nice to know that all them books I learnt from when I was at school are all fake!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I was thinking more along the lines of smelting ore and stuff found in geological strata.

I don't think there were any ancient advanced civs on the planet. At least not advanced by our current standards.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior

This is an amazing presentation of the facts, really enjoyed brushing up on what I already knew and also learning a couple of new things.

An excellent video to show friends or people in your family to begin to open their eyes to the ancient aliens theory (i.e: the historical truth).

It's a shame that you mostly have to keep your conversations at a very high level when speaking to people that are totally unaware of our history as a species. That certain people or groups are going out of their way behind the scenes to deny us this knowledge as our real history, and discredit the people who try to get the message out and therefore discredit us, stinks.

It's time we just concluded as a race that the bible is just 1 story that unfolded around the same time as the other religion's books, and they are replications of an age old story told my pretty much all the civilisations throughout the history of this planet, and the Genesis Creation and Great Deluge stories are MUCH older.

Karnak, Saqqara, Ancient Sumeria, Tiahuanaco & its perhaps even more stunning yet destroyed neighbouring megalithic site/city, the Giza platau and the Temple of Luxor, not to mention all of the other civilisation's temples and pyramids of simply unbelievable construction out there such as the Mayan, Aztec or Incan civilisations, all point to the fact that were visited, in definite conclusion.

Are we to believe then, that these people came to the same knowledge, built these just amazing things themselves out of the blue, around the world, on their own with no outside help (publicly recognised anyway), and then all lied about how or why they did it, and significantly all told the same lie, I don't think so. So they were clever enough to work out how to do it, and also do it to precise calculations we are incapable of replicating today, and furthermore to within .5 of a degree line them ALL up with the earths exact centre of land mass and cardinal lines, and with the stars even more accurately. When are people going to give them some credit and reconsider history as we know it, or are taught it happened.

Then there's the whole mountain range in Peru that's been turned into an airport! Runways are "clearly" visible and obvious and I can't understand why this hasn't been taken seriously and considered as an alien landing place, I've always thought possibly for equipment of some kind, maybe to harvest the gold and other earlthly commodities such as the Egyptians and Sumerians describe, or machinery to cut and transport all of these inconceivably uncuttable or immovable megalithic stones we see dotted around, er, the ENTIRE EARTH...

I think we should just press pause on this whole thing, rightly remove any party in charge that is complacent with denying history and knowledge to the people, and press play again. Wouldn't that be nice.

I agree with you, our history is alot older and more complex than what we are being told. People always wonder why don't UFO's land on the Whitehouse lawn or that why can't we prove ancient planet spanning civilizations, we can. The old saying of if you tell a lie big enough and long enough people will believe you is correct. Also that the best why to hide something is in plain site. Like in Peru those Nasca lines and the runway that is one a small mountaintop that looks like it was sheered off level (which is in the videos from the history channel). Shows that the only way these lines could be seen is from the air. I think ancient people where trying to bring back the individuals that either lived with them and/or helped them to build ancient cities and knowledge. Look at the Pyramids, Puma Punku and other places, and ask yourself. They did this with only wood and chisel? No, they had assistance and those massive blocks where levitated and cut with advance technology.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I watched the video. I've seen a bunch of the subjects that were covered, already; but it was good to see this stuff on the History channel. It was good. It did mention that there were quite a number of those ancient airplane models found. The pictures of them in the video were nice and clean, and it is obvious that the ones pictured aren't insects.

You start to get the idea with all the evidence, and the utter lack of these "anomalies" in our school text books, that there is much that is not being taught to us. I don't think they are anomalies, I think they are evidence of a past that was much more grand than monkeys picking up spears. It's like we aren't supposed to know these things.

I don't know if I speak for everyone here, but I would like to have my past back.

Troy

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
We are a people that have been made to forget what our true history is on this planet. It's been told through our writings and such, but we are blind to see. The powers that be and the historians know there is more, but won't give it any creedance, because they are afraid. There afraid of having all that they believed and written about that they thought was non-fiction, turning out to be make believe. And the real "make believe" turning out to be real history. The people in politics and religion know but are afraid because it would change the dynamics of power on this planet and not only question but lay bare much of what the faiths on this planet today have said as questionable.

Can you imagine what people would do or say that on Tuesday at 12:00 noon, the president along with other leaders around the planet come out and say that we have been lying to you as a people. And that our civilization is at least 100,000 years old and we are survivors of a cataclysm that happened on the planet 15 to 20 thousand years ago. And not only that, but we also where a planet spanning civilization that had aircraft, space probes and even where on the moon and mars. What do you think would happen. The world would be split into two camps, ones believing our leaders are crackpots (even after the evidence shown). And the other saying I KNEW IT and wanting to dig up more information on what we are and who we are as a people. And to add frosting to the cake they also say we where being helped by extra terrestrial beings. Can you imagine your world view being thrown not only 180 degrees around, but totally destroyed.

I think if you let people spend enough time around these ruins in all these places and such, they will eventually start to use logical thinking. As for the pyramids using hundreds of thousands of people to build a monument to a God king, nope. People haven't changed much over the millenia, they still get jealous and spiteful and hungry and all the emotions you have now. Even if it was possible for them to use just pullies and ramps and thousands of people to pull blocks, eventually the populace would have had enough and rebelled. Military or no military, it's hard to control a mob of 200,000 people and watch them too.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

Those ancient airplane models are bunk.
Regrettably I bought into the hype, also.

As Phage pointed out in another thread, even a plank of wood will seem to produce lift if you give it a suitable angle of approach (towards the wind, that is)... Much like how you can stick your hand out the window of a car and make it "fly."

Also, the airstream above the wing of the "model" separates above it. Which is actually a stall.
The model doesn't fly at all. It drops like a rock.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This special was by far one of the most fair pieces done in recent memory. The clincher for me is always the ruins in Peru and near Tiahuanaco (I think some one posted a video of the groves that are laser precisioned). It is absolutely amazing to me that we can find stones of such huge sizes that fit together like LEGOS, and yet we try to credit our ancient ancestors as the builders when even what little information we get from the indigenous people tells us clearly Giants or Sky Gods built them before the Flood.

I urge anyone who doubts extraterrestrial involvement from long ago, to go to the Pyramids at Giza or Baal Bek in Lebanon. Or the beautiful temples in Mexico or at Machu Picchu (if you can make the climb). You simply cannot understand what you are trying to consider until you have bared witness in person, trust me! It will bring you to your weak knees!

Just Joe

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Forgot, here is a website that I recommend to talk about Ooparts and Ancient High Technology. I didn't know what Ooparts was until it was defined (Out of Place Artifacts). This site is large and linked to even larger databases and go into detail about our ancient history and espcially the airplane that was in the History Channel about Alien Visitation. Also did any of you see the part where the ancient tribe people of the south pacific made large airplane like structures to bring back the Americans who used their islands as a base during WWII and left after the war. They did that because they have never seen a plane and saw the wonders that those devices brought to their people (canned food, and items associated with the 20th century). So if they where able to do that, why wouldn't ancient people (Nasca lines) make things for the "sky people" to come back to them to bring back their things.

www.s8int.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Watch elongated skulls found in Russia
www.youtube.com...

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join