It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien , History Channel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi i just watched yesterday this documentary . Its about acient civilitations connected with Aliens. A must watch for everybody! Total 9 Parts Dated July 8 2009.
ALL in HD!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

ENJOY!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xSHINIx

Thanks for the heads up xSHINIx. I havn't watched yet. Does the H channel give the theory a fair shake?

-E-

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I was actually surprised how very well balanced the pro and cons are presented in this documentary. I liked it a lot.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Seems interesting. I'll favorite it and watch it when I can. Thanks, pal.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I saw this a while back on the History Channel, but it is very interesting! Definitely recommend watching the entire compilation with emphasis on watching part 7 describing how some of these structures have evidence of being machine cut and designed thousands of years ago... Fascinating info S&F!!

[edit on 21-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Evidence of machining thousands of years ago. A consistent width and depth in the cut through this rock that is 'only possible via the use of technology and machines...'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c89a19e0182.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
Evidence of Machining Thousands of Years Ago. A consistent width and depth in the cut through this rock that is 'only possible via the use of technology and machines...'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c89a19e0182.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow this part was mind blowing.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I saw it. It made even my mother going mad ... the artifacts are forged, they are liars, the translations were intentionaly misinterpreted and so on and on ...
If one day this thing "will be reckognised as true" and comes out in a way where the aliens themselve undisputably will say to us what was happening in our ancient history, it will cause a catastrophe like in the areas of the Biblical belt ... americans, I really feel sorry for you.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durabys
I saw it. It made even my mother going mad ... the artifacts are forged, they are liars, the translations were intentionaly misinterpreted and so on and on ...
If one day this thing "will be reckognised as true" and comes out in a way where the aliens themselve undisputably will say to us what was happening in our ancient history, it will cause a catastrophe like in the areas of the Biblical belt ... americans, I really feel sorry for you.

????????????????????????????????@#$%&

didnt understand a word that u said .. sorry

very cool documentary!@#$

recommended

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Durabys

Are you saying that these people are liars and that they're making all of this up? If so, you really need to have your noggin checked..

Just watched the entire series and I pretty much agree with all of it. I've never heard of Puma Punka before but WOW...

I'm afriad that only ignorance will deny this being made with at least the assistance with ET technology. I dont see any possible way for man to have made that. Even now...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xSHINIx

brilliant documenty, thank you very much

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Great
there's been a serious lack of new documentaries lately.

Im not believing a lot of it but its still a great video. lol

[edit on 21-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is the best documentary on the ancient alien theory I've ever seen.
I will definitely recommend this to others.
S+F

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
havent seen this yet, thank you very much for posting it

i personally have been waiting for history channel to come out and say this for awhile - i mean please correct me if im wrong but H chan has skirted around AAT for awhile - vaguely implying but never directly suggesting. anyone know if thats untrue? hav they come out and said this before?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Its actually quite old, I saw it for the first time when I was laid off last winter. Maybe around jan-feb 09 and I think that was actually the second time I saw it, I am not positive though.

The stories of Enoch really struck a nerve, and I would like to read Von Danikens book Chariots of the Gods, but I have heard mixed reviews. Anyone here read it and if so do you reccomend it?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
F'd & the S.

I've seen this before, but thanks for the links.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ive been obsessed with puma punka for 15 years and im just some loser. its the one place i secretly hope is finally it. unfortunately there is nothing about this documentary that makes believe any of these particular theories

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What bothers me most about these theories is that there is absolutely 0, yes,0 evidence that even comes close to proving that any of Von Danikens' theories are correct.
It really bothers me that even though our brains and IQ's have been the same for thousands of years people want to disregard the ingenuity of humanity throughout history and attribute these ancient monuments to ET. Lets give ourselves some credit before jumping to improbable conclusions.
Also let us not forget that some of his work has been proven to be fraudulent. He was in prison for over a year for fraud in Europe.
www.scribd.com...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by jameslewin]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by jameslewin]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Excellent find, havent seen this so thank you very much.

Until 2 years ago I had an interest in aliens, gods, religion and ancient civilisations, and I've been on this nearly every day for 2 years, watching all types of films on the subjects above and other interesting topics.

But I'm still catching up with it all, its too much in honesty, I read and read and watch and I'm still confused.

These videos have now introduced me to Enoch, Ezekiel and the list goes on, so could somebody give me a list of books that they would swear by to help me better understand religion, and I suppose just on this subject of ancient civilisations being visited by aliens, and worshipping them as gods.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
xSHINIx,

I want to thank you for sharing these videos. I do not think modern man gives primitive man any credit. If I had to place a wager on the past, I would look at man itself for the answers. I think mankind made these pieces of work without alien intervention.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join