It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Now did the pendulum say all that, or was it you?

I asked the pendulum...

Fairs fair...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
It tells you something about the state of ATS when some kid playing with a magical pendulum gets over 21 pages worth of replies.

pretty sure im not a kid. im an adult.. so dont mark me as being some random"kid" who plays around with things i dont know about.

i know very much about pendulums and they are not a toy.

people are curious and interested in the topic... sorry if your threads dont get so much attention... but i think its a fun way to keep a thread going.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Now did the pendulum say all that, or was it you?

I asked the pendulum...

Fairs fair...

pendulums dont answer questions about themselves.

and besides, answering your question was a lot simpler common sense wise.

link   
if i build it will my invention work and did i see a ball of light in front of my t.v some years back?

link   
So ... goin to the Moon is out of the question ..

Not even the Pendulum can help me.

I wasn't joking about it. Seriously... a honest question.

Too many questions on your hands...

Thanks anyway...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
also, everyone keeps forgetting for some reason, you cant keep asking questions about yourselves or your lives. it will not be accurate at all because this is a computer and no one using the pendulums to answer questions knows you personally... so it will not work. dont know how many times i have had to repeat this. please dont ask questions unless you respect that

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
if i build it, will my invention work? did i see a ball of light in front of my t.v some time back?
please ask, please.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by pudgeego]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted but the pendulum is a form of the ideomotor effect.

1.The ideomotor effect causes small, unconscious motor movements because of the person's expectations, preconceptions or suggestibility.
2.The person is not aware that they are causing the movements; therefore they ascribe the movement to an external force or power. The movement feels unnatural.
3.The "external forces" perceived are usually thought of as being paranormal in nature.
4.The effect is real and therefore can be repeated. This can lead to self-reinforcement of the paranormal explanation of the effect, which can create a belief in some special paranormal ability.
5.Once a belief is formed and reinforced, the believer does not usually ever give it up. Dowsers, healers, etc., who continually fail to pass objective, scientific tests do not give up their belief: they tend to make (often fantastical) excuses for their failures rather than accept a rational explanation for their "ability".

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
pendulums dont answer questions about themselves.

and besides, answering your question was a lot simpler common sense wise.

So pendulums are sentient beings who can discern one question from another and have the ability to know when a question about pendulums is asked?

OK....

You could at least try and see what happens....

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey OP can I ask some questions to the pendulum plz.

Can you ask if:

Will the US be up against Japan in future wars?

Will Japan be an ally of the US in future wars?

The reason I ask is because the Japanese were like the ultimate opponents, not something I'd be ok with happening again.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Redneck from Hell]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
pendulums dont answer questions about themselves... about god... or most questions pertaining to the afterlife.

questions that are too intense are never answered, because we are never supposed to know those answers. if we knew everything, we would never have anything else to learn in life. so it keeps some answers to itself.

link   

dont worry about the personal ones. just ignore them. anyone that knows how to access the void and 'other side' know that a person must be given an identity before the question can be answered. i have given psychic reading to friends that i have never visited but i know who they are and their spirit signature. their questions are answerable. these faceless ones are not.

as for answering, i think sickofitall2012 and i have it covered. and our answers are almost the same so far

link   
if i build it , will my invention work? did i see a ball of light in front of my t.v some time ago. please ask.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

pendulums dont answer questions about themselves... about god... or most questions pertaining to the afterlife.

questions that are too intense are never answered, because we are never supposed to know those answers. if we knew everything, we would never have anything else to learn in life. so it keeps some answers to itself.

Ok

Clever little things aren't they?

To know all that....

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartan1337
1) Are ghosts real?
2) Did an alien spaceship crashed in Roswell?
3) Are there alien bases underwater in the sea?
4) Will RFID chips be implanted in millions of persons?
5) Is mankind going to be alive after 2012?
6) Is the swine flu vaccine dangerous and deadly?
7) Was mothman real?
8) Can humans fly using their mind?
9) Is god real?
10) Is heaven a real place?
11) Is hell real?

Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
no response
no response
Yes
Yes
Yes

[edit on 21-8-2009 by sickofitall2012]

link   
reply to post by lightningpxl

so if i was to make a device that would keep a pendulum user's arm, wrist, and hand perfectly till, they are still the ones moving it? that means they are not moving it with physical forces...

link   
it is not the pendulum itself answering the questions, it is the outside forces and energies that move the pendulum and answer the questions. the pendulum is just the tool for it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Someone with a pendulum plz give my Japan questions above a try plz.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

it is not the pendulum itself answering the questions, it is the outside forces and energies that move the pendulum and answer the questions. the pendulum is just the tool for it.

Outside forces meaning YOU.

As someone posted above...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
Someone with a pendulum plz give my Japan questions above a try plz.

Here you go..

1.NO
2.YES

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join